PDA

View Full Version : 15th Century Ultimate Interactive

Warluster
12-14-2006, 10:04
This interactive is going to be a massive one, heaps of players, so muck I think I may need some one helping me. Why is it so ultimate? For 1 simple reason, its world wide, it covers the whole world, plus new type of designs used. PM me if you would like to help. Also check out this place for more interactives http://z8.invisionfree.com/Interactive_History/index.php?act=idx
This is set in the 1400s.
Now here are the countries.

Europe
England-
Scotland-IrishArmenian
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
France-Pindar
Holy Roman Empire-Bopa the Magyar
Milan
Venice
Spain
Naples
Papal States-Count Arach
Russia-Hannibal99
Poland-Julian the Apostate
Hungary
Austria
Bohemia
Bavaria
Saxony
Prussia
Wallanchia
Algiers
Morocco
Tunis
Sardina
Corisca
Portugal-Motep dra uha dnia mazzat
Aragon
Navvare
Serbia
Florence
Burgundy-Ignoramus
Moldava

:pleased: Could fit several pages with that! Thats just Europe.

Now I realsie this has never been done, Now if people do not control a faction, me and my helper will control them! :grin3:

Western Russia
Teutonic Order
Ottoman Empire
Lithuanaia
Khanate of AstraKhan
Khanate of Crimea

Africa
Ethiopia
Congo
Lunda
Egypt
Tripolii
Lozi
Kuba
Beinin
Funj
Mossi States

Just a few for now.

Asia
Ming China
Mughal
Safavid
Mongolia-Csar
Khanate ofChagatay
Khurasan
Burma
Pegu
Shan States
Siam
Cambodia
Japan
Korea
Malaya
Java

The rules are of that of other multi player Interactives.
Well if you need reminding...

How to play - every turn, I'll list questions about the most relevant matters for the player to decide about. However, each turn it's also possible to decide about things that aren't listed under that turn. Examples of things that you can decide are listed here for reference during the game:
* thing made publicly in this thread:
a. declaring war

c. propaganda - if your nation wants to use propaganda actions it's posted as a public proclamation in the public thread. This can also be a general call for, Areoplane Raid etc. but also actions for your own population. Normal actions that aren't explicit propaganda can also have propaganda effects.
d. choosing stance on religion, and the leader's religion - this will affect relations with the pope, relations with other countries, etc.
* things made by sending a PM to me that turn (sometimes this information risks to leak out to the public forum):
e. reorganizing your army - this is made by PM, but info will leak out
f. diplomatic discussions - it'll always leak out that a meeting has taken place, but very seldom what was said during the meeting, unless the two parts wish to make an official proclamation as result of the meeting. Because some of the diplomatic correspondence can leak out, try to make the PMs with historical phrasing, and it's also a good reason to, even if you're planning on backstabbing, not expressing such things too explicitly in the PMs... The diplomatic discussion in a turn may only be carried out as a series of max 3 PMs, i.e. 1. offer, 2. counter-offer/accept/decline, 3. accept/decline/counter-offer to consider for next turn/suggest discussions continue next turn. The reason for this rule is to make the discussion fast enough to not delay chapters, but also to simulate some of the difficulties of diplomatic discussion and not make the diplomacy an overly effective tool. The PMs from the correspondence should be sent to me by PM each turn so I know which deals took place so I can determine the outcome of the turn.
g. choosing where to launch offensives and which tactics and key targets to use - you're allowed make very complex strategies with conditional plans and diversions etc. Just remember it must be logistically feasible within the length of the chapter. Also remember that pushing soldiers too hard can result in undisciplined behavior, mutiny and desertion etc.
h. starting war without formal declaration

j. choosing whether to use your own general in combat - using the general in combat can boost morale and it also puts him at the risk of dying in action. If the general has gone to the front, the other nations will know it before long through hints in the public thread (this thread).
* other decisions:
k. you can decide about almost anything you can think of that isn't very historically unlikely, say send away mercenaries without pay, choose whether to kill prisoners of war or not, etc. etc. Those decisions can be sent to me by PM. Bear in mind that every character affected by your decisions has some form of power which he can use against you.

Anything else?

IrishArmenian
12-15-2006, 00:35
May I be the Scots?

Warluster
12-15-2006, 00:37
Yep

IrishArmenian
12-15-2006, 00:41
*Jumps with Joy* and opens up a bottle of Whiskey.
Thanks, I can't wait to see this pick up some speed.

Warluster
12-15-2006, 00:55
Well we need a few people because we need some spots in Asia taken, then we have all those major events like discovering America, we need most major factions taken to start it so peoples please join!

CountArach
12-15-2006, 08:59
I'm gonna be Papal States... just coz I like the Pope Hat...

Warluster
12-15-2006, 09:07
Yes you can join, I will have events up when iy is started:yes:

Warluster
12-15-2006, 09:11
The current known world. http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/features/images/thumbnail-maps.jpgin 1400s.

Motep
12-15-2006, 15:22
I can help you Warluster. But does taht mean I cant control my own seperate faction?

Warluster
12-15-2006, 23:23
Yes you can own a separte faction. What one?

Motep
12-15-2006, 23:23
Portugal

Warluster
12-15-2006, 23:26
Now we need a few more factions in Euorpe and that will be done, then I might statrt it. But we need some in Asia.

Warluster
12-15-2006, 23:40
There is so many empries I do not think they will all be filled...

Motep
12-15-2006, 23:42
oh so true. In due time, more will flood onto the scene.

Warluster
12-15-2006, 23:43
Also forgot to add that we will have events, like the discovery of america, or the worlds first ballon:laugh4:

Motep
12-15-2006, 23:56
Also forgot to add that we will have events, like the discovery of america, or the worlds first ballon:laugh4:

Yaay!!:balloon3: :balloon: :balloon3: :balloon3: :balloon: :wacky:

Warluster
12-16-2006, 00:32
Before 1400

300 years before had been the Crusades, a claim to the holy land, all were victorius in the end, but lost after the crusade, but there was one thing which evolved from the crusades, a number of States, they controlled a pieace of land, they were Warrior Monks. There names were Crusader States, also called Tempelars and Hospitallers, these states were driven from the holy land to Europe whre they remained. The Tempalars gained land in Prussia, the Hospitallars were massacerd in France and Surrounding Countries.
In Asia Samurais were becoming powerful, they were (Espicillay Japans) Asias Knights! then From Central Asia came a new threat the Mongols, they came racing down from there steepes and into China. They conquered China and Korea, reached the Japanese Ocean and crossed it. They were killed, no, Masaacred when they landed. In Russia the Ruling State was Kiev, controlling a lot of land a even more land Paying Tribute to them. Trading ways were made by the vikings in the 9th centuries around Russia, they were used effectivly. But the Mongollians power reached even Europe and they even reached Hungary and the Ionain seas. Italy was divided into powerful City States which gained power from the Worlds first Bankers. Main ones were Florence,Venice,Milan,The Papal Staes,Naples. The Pope changed locations several times, going from The Papal States to France, several times there being 2 popes. The Swiss united in the Face of the Holy Roman Emprie, uniting the area around them. In England several revolts happened, one of the main ones being Wat Tylers. Scotland rebelled and gained independance under Robert The Bruce, in 1328 Ebgland finnaly recognised Scottish Independance. In 1337 the Hundred Years war started with great victories for the English at the Battle of Crecy and Poitiers. Plague was going around but the biggest being the Black Death,killing millions in Europe. And finnaly the Renaissance started in the age you have to rule!
Treatys
Military Accses-You can March through there land.
Defense Treaty-You re to defend the others country and they help defend yours.
Ceasefire-You stop fighting for a while.
Negotiating Treaty-To your terms
Protectarate-They are your vassal.
There are a few more.

Diploamcy
England At war with France
Venice,Florence,Milan and Naples at war with eachother.
Mongolia and China at war
Korea and Japan at war.
Scotland and England At war.
Spain and Portugal at war.
Morocco and Spain at war.
Scotland and France allied.
poland and Milan at war
Austria and Hungary at war.
Russia and Poland at war.
Khanate of AstraKhan and Khanate of Crimea at war with Ottoman Empire.

Motep
12-16-2006, 04:33
They were killed, no, Masaacred when they landed

Sorry, but I had to correct this. They never landed, but were destroyed by a monsoon of the coast of Japan. Japanese are much indebted to nature, but she has gotten them good a few times.

Julian the apostate
12-16-2006, 07:53
i'd like to snag poland if i may. do i need to figure out approximate military strength and types?

Csargo
12-16-2006, 08:12
Sorry, but I had to correct this. They never landed, but were destroyed by a monsoon of the coast of Japan. Japanese are much indebted to nature, but she has gotten them good a few times.

No they landed. They were weakened by the monsoon but they weren't completely destroyed. They were beaten by the Japanese though.

Mongolia please

Patriarch of Constantinople
12-16-2006, 08:38
Sign me up as Russia

Warluster
12-16-2006, 10:31
yey! We are getting more people!

12-16-2006, 11:53
with all do respect, Its Hannibal99 not Haniball99

Warluster
12-16-2006, 11:54
Sorry.

Warluster
12-16-2006, 11:56
Ah...Sorry Motep but I forgot you were portugal not france...:embarassed:

Ignoramus
12-19-2006, 03:11
Sign me up as Burgundy.

Lord Winter
12-19-2006, 03:49
I'll take england

Pindar
12-19-2006, 04:39
Give me Francehttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ec/Armes_Orl%C3%A9ans_ancien.png/200px-Armes_Orl%C3%A9ans_ancien.png

Incongruous
12-19-2006, 04:45
Mmmm, I will have to ask to be my favourite, the HRE.

Warluster
12-19-2006, 05:42
!Starting soon!

12-19-2006, 05:45
Grrr start it already! :yes:

Warluster
12-19-2006, 06:02
It will start soon, do not worry

Warluster
12-19-2006, 06:03
Ah..why did you change your username Hannibal99?Just writing out options now, rember you can still join when it has started!

12-19-2006, 06:12
Make a political map so I know where i am

12-19-2006, 06:57
:inquisitive: Is it started yet, or are you just trying to annoy me? :thumbsdown:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease start :yes: :beam:

Warluster
12-19-2006, 07:03
He,he,he, that was fun! I was annoying you!

!Decisions!
England-
Option1-After being at war with France for 50 years now, will continue this great massive war or will you continue it? Will you ask for Peace?

Option 2- If peace is not on your mind, would you rather invade France and try to take its riches?Will you invade?

Option 3-Will you head north and stop Welsh and Scottish rebellions?

Scotland-

Option 1-Will you send you’re armies into England, stop there country from getting you first?

Option 2-Will you send diplomats to Ireland, to sort out them and get them to attack England?

Option 3- Maybe you want to clean up the place? Make your country secure?

France-

Option 1-Do you want to declare peace with England, ask them for peace, end an age of warfare?

Option 2-Maybe its your own country you should be worried about? Do you want to go around and clean up rebellions?

Option3- Maybe give the Pope money, asking for an Crusade? Do you want an Crusade?

Holy Roman Empire-
Option1-Are you getting sick of the Teutonic Knights, do you want your Prussian lands back?

Option 2-Maybe you want to stomp out the Heretics,serve the Pope by burning them?

Option 3- Is france getting on your borders,maybe it is time to control a bit of Paris?

Papal States-

Option 1-Is it time to start a crusade, capture the holy land? Again?

Option 2-Is it time to stop England and France at there bickering? Stop there war?

Option3-Is it time to excommunicate certain countries?
Russia

Option1-Do you want to secure your land,help the ottoman Turks at capturing Crimea?

Option 2-Maybe you should stop Mongolia from gaining power again, stop there bid of power again?

Poland-

Option 1-Maybe you should stop the HRE from rising again, grab that last bit of Imperial Power from them?

Option 2-Swipe the Teutonic lands to the north, stop any of there threats from reaching you?

Option 3-Clean up any remains of the Golden Horde, Capture Crimea!

Portugal-

Option 1-Maybe it is time to send out boats,discover land to make you powerful?

Option 2-Attack Spain before they suck you up!

Option 3-get colonies in Africa? Make money there?

Burgundy-

Option 1-Sweep onto the remains of the French Empire, make Paris yours!

Option 2-Ally with England to bring down France?

Option 3-Sneak into the HRE, make the your country the Pope’s favourtie!?

Mongolia-

Option1-Expand into Russia,make it yours!

Option 2-Head into the Middle East, make the deserts shiver!

Option 3-Follow in the footsteps of your ancestors! Make china yours!

Did I miss any?

What ever you do, the fate of an nation is in your hands, at your fingertips, decide carefully. Because it could be your last decision!!!

Warluster
12-19-2006, 08:24
The momet of darkness, the clock chiimes twelve,the owls hoot away, the year of 1400 was upon the World, what the countries would discover and do will amaze and horrify people for decades come,centuries come, we have entered the year of 1400, and with it horror....

Lord Winter
12-19-2006, 09:29
A map for anyones reference
http://www.euratlas.com/big/big1400.htm

12-19-2006, 16:47
Confusing. Am I Mucovy? Novograd?

Warluster
12-19-2006, 22:57
You are all the states, I couldn't have all of them because there is already a lot there.

Julian the apostate
12-19-2006, 23:35
um do we have unit rosters? because i, as poland, don't know if my attacks will bring success.

either way i'd like to knoch out the teutons

Motep
12-20-2006, 01:09
Okay warluster, how am I supposed to help ya?

Warluster
12-20-2006, 01:19
When there i8s more people you can, it is okay right now.

Warluster
12-23-2006, 00:54
I need England,Scotland,HRE and Burgandys decisions.

Warluster
12-23-2006, 09:11
We just need HRE and Englands decisions now, chapters nearly done, c'mon!

Warluster
12-28-2006, 12:01
Bopa the Maygar still has not sent his decsions in, if you do not in 36 hours GMT+10 time, then you will be pulled out of the game.

Warluster
12-31-2006, 03:13
2 people have not replied yet, they have had warnings. it has been 1 week at least, I am afraid they miss the turn. well here is the chapter! DECISIONS POSTED IN 30 MINUTES MINIMUN
Chapter 1 1400 1st January to 18th of April.

The Portuguese set off from the home town of Lisbon, taking enough provisions for a long sail. They hope to find new land, in search of money, riches and slaves. There is only one problem for now, do they have enough food for a long trip? Meanwhile on the Iberian area, diplomats travel to The King of Spain’s Court to discuss matter between Portugal and Spain, it appears the Portuguese want peace between the warring nations of Spain and Portugal. They ask for not of peace but a Cease-Fire.
Meanwhile a city in Portugal rebels, the rebels have so far taken over one city in North Portugal. Everything else is running along nicely.

Russia makes plans to take areas near Russia, currently not stated but the Russian states are still causing trouble. The Russian Tsar moves out his army, ready to unify the Russian States under his name. The army struck hard at certain areas. Areas such as Novograd. Even though they struck hard the rebels were ready. They fought back fiercely; a siege went on for 2 weeks, finally the Rebels attacked. The army stood no chance after being weakened by its relentless siege, they ran for there lives, there location currently unknown…

In France the king laughs at such claims by the English on French soil, as shown here…

The French king strolls along the Seine river, looking out onto Paris, when a General and one Noble came strolling up to him, the king did not look around when they got there. All of a sudden the Noble spoke,
“What do you think of English claims sir?” the noble asked, they jumped from surprise as he let out a massive roar of laughter,
“They can not take it seriously, we have just as much claim to there land!” he laughed.
“Sir, what of the rebellions?” the General asked.
The king looked around,
“Those rebels shall feel the pain of the French Empire!” He said in an deep voice.

Several diplomats were sent out, no one but them and the king knows where there going.
Several army units are seen moving out.

The pope has several worries, controlling the Christian World, about 1 century ago was an 8th crusade, this Crusade was the worst of all, but the Pope did not call it, the last Crusade an pope called was the 4th. That was 2 centuries ago. So if he started an 9th one, would it be more successful? Either way he called one and the Catholic World shall decide whether to follow him to glory and death, or stay put and worry about no Crusade, this is the 9th Crusade!!

In Russia, the ground rumbles, neighing can be heard. The serfs and villagers stop and wonder what it is. Dust flicks up as the Mongol horde invades Russia! They move so fast that all calculations are put to shame on there speed. The Mongolian Khanate may start again! Or are guns to advance for them…?

The polish stay put, and then strikes the Teutonic order, this brave order has stood there since the days of the 2nd crusade, but will they see the 9th? The Teutonic order’s army stands its ground, waiting for the polish army. They never come, they were ambushed by Teutonic Mercenaries as they passed the border, a massive battle happened. The massive Polish army against a small Teutonic one? With surprise on there side the Teutonic army wins and throws them back into Poland, where they rest for the next assault…

Burgundy makes a number of Moves, there true intention unclear at first, but more of the mystery was uncovered, on a chilly night, near a small French village, a burgundy diplomat was seen traveling by, he was seen by A French peasant. This peasant followed him. It was found he was heading to England, Unfortunly for Burgundy, the King was alerted at least 1 week later, Burgundy has allied with England.

Scotland was also unknown. But one thing was defiantly true; they are cleaning the place up. It was seen and reported by there poor victims, that the Scottish Army has sweeped through there country cleaning all signs of resistance. There victims were taught a lesson, another move was made, it is a topic of gossip among the city of London because the English are definitely interested, even the city of Edinburgh and Stirling because not even the Scottish people know.

Warluster
12-31-2006, 04:09
You now have multiple decsions, it is not '3 decisions, choose one' it is 'Three situations, choose your options in each situation'
Portugal
1. You recently sent off an exploration ship, hoping to find riches. if this is to succed, you have to have food on the ship. When they left off from Lisbonport, a they left an report stating amount of food on board. It seems the amount off food they have is below the mark of what you wanted.
a) Should you send an even faster ship out with more food, the risks are high with the amount of Pirates and Enemy Nations around
b)Should you let them go on and then when the realise they return to port?

2.The diplomat you sent off earlier has arrived at the spanish court, they asked for cease-Fire, shall you accept?
a)yes
B)no
3.The rebels in Northern portugal are quite annoying, and violent. What shall you do?
a)Send an army up there and try to siege the city the have taken
b)Set up defense at the nearst towns
c)Ignore the Threat

Russia
1.The recent time have unveiled new problems, one is the threat of Novograd, after beating back your first assault, they feel pretty brave, shall you teach them a lesson?
a)Shall you send an army to eradicate the Novograd rebels?
b)Shall you not worry about them?

2.When you were defeated your surviving army ran off into exile, what shall you do?
a)Send out scouts to find them
b)Put up wanted posters in towns closest to there last location

3.The Monglolians have invaded!
a)Attack them now!
b)Wait mobilise, and use guns

France
1.You have stated claims to the English land in France, what shall you do?
a)Shall you continue to pester the King of England with your claims, taking no action military wise?
b)Shall you invade the English land on French soil?
c)Shall you not worry about it?

2.The acts of Rebellion in your land have been acted against, but the army is still moving cleaning up, and a getting weary.
a)Shall you continue your cleanup?
b) or shall you abandon it, happy with what has been done so far?
By the way France,send you're diplomatic stuff to the person you are negotiating with

Papal States
1. You have launched your crusade, but they general has questions to ask, one is, what route?
a) Through Byzantine, this will make the Byzantine Empire very unhappy, plus what if your crusaders do what they did last time, sack the city?
b)Over the oceans, around Crete,Rhodes and Cyprus

2.You have not released infomation on where this crusade will be located!
a)Antioch, very hard to defend.
b)Cyprus, a good position for future offenses, but under the control of the Byzantine Empire
c)Jerusalam, the ultimate target, but heavily defended, nearly impossible to get

Mongolian Khanate
You have invaded Russia, where shall you take?
a)Advance into Siberia, take it from Rebels
b)Advance in the Ural Mountain direction

2.The tribes with in Mongolia are mostly unified, what about the rest?
a)shall you unify all the other tribes, it may take away your power from Russia.
b)Ignore it

Poland
1.You have invaded the Teutonic order, the invasion was prepared hastily so there well equiped army beat yours back, shall you try again?
a)Shall you invade straight away?
b)or take your time and prepare more
c)Do not invade at all

2.The Teutonic mercanires were a small army, but now there is only around 50.
a)Shall yuo send out hunters and capture them?
b)or shall you not worry?

Burgundy

1.The French peasent was doing wrong against Burgundy, so that means the French were.
a)Shall you invade France?
b)Wait for now?

2.The French are you're enemies basiclly, reporting on you! Spying with Peasents (That is what the Generals think) it is time to act!
a)Shall you put out an order that all French are to be captured?
b) Or send an declarition saying that all French are to leave Burgundy in 6 months?
c)or shall you not worry?

Scotland
1.You have been cleaning the place up, shall you continue?
a)yes
b)no

2. England has been an worry, shall you invade it?
a)yes
b)no
the HRE and English decisions are still from last turn. So all decisions for England and HRE are to be done from last chapters decisions.

Motep
12-31-2006, 05:03
I send an offer of Alliance to France.

Julian the apostate
12-31-2006, 07:35
i'd like to knock out the mercs with hunters and regroup for another attack taking my time

IrishArmenian
12-31-2006, 19:29
I will not touch English soil, I'll continue unification. (Scotland.)
France, we share a common...neighbor. What say you and I ally?

Warluster
01-01-2007, 22:56
Need England,HRE,Russia,France and Papal States choices

Lord Winter
01-01-2007, 23:39
I'm going to have to drop out of this due to lack of time.

Warluster
01-02-2007, 00:05
Ok, see ya! Remeber come back if you have more time!

CountArach
01-02-2007, 06:27
The Pope strode solemnly through his chambers, pacing back and forth. Today was an important day for Christendom. They MUST succeed in this Crusade. But where to go to? There were several options really. There was the traditional Jerusalem, but the general feeling amongst the Catholic Nations willing to take part wass that it would be too hard to take. What of Antioc? An important city no doubt, it was always going to be an option, but defending against hte inevitable Counter-Attack would not be a good thing.

But that left Cyprus. What Christendom needed was an easy target, somewhere that could be taken and could then increase morale. This would allow for future crusades to bemore successful and to have a strong launching point. Whats more, the Byzantines were well past their peak and were unlikely to be able to put up too great a fight. This was sounding more and more promising.

"Boy! Get me some paper! Our armies march!"

OOC - I have chosen to launch a crusade against Cyprus, and I call upon all good Catholic Nations to support me in this. Obviously I will be using ships to get there.

Pindar
01-02-2007, 07:40
I will not touch English soil, I'll continue unification. (Scotland.)
France, we share a common...neighbor. What say you and I ally?

The King of France recognizes the inherent right of the Lords of Scotland to their own realm and that such is distinct from England. The Kingdom of France joins with Scot's Land in treaty against any foreign disruption of the peace.

Pindar
01-02-2007, 07:45
I send an offer of Alliance to France.

The House of Valois joins with the House of Avis in treaty of peace and arms against those who would sow discord or worse against the Christian order of kingdoms.

IrishArmenian
01-02-2007, 08:56
Your Eminence, it might take a while to get troops to Cyprus, but I will send my best, as long as England allows safe passage for us.
Thank you, good King of France, for accepting our treaty. We shall prosper, our respective countries. God bless.

Motep
01-02-2007, 09:47
The House of Valois joins with the House of Avis in treaty of peace and arms against those who would sow discord or worse against the Christian order of kingdoms.

May our nations live long, and prosper.

ooc: :vulcan:

Warluster
01-05-2007, 10:41
Chapter 2

Portugal was in no great strife. Not IN portugal. Only worries OUTSIDE of portugal. A smaller ship was sent out to sea to call in the sailors, it sails for days in the choppy Atlantic sea. hey looked everywhere, backup was called without the kings notice. The looked everywhere. Even in the Ports along Africa, the ports along America. Even up along France and England. No ship was found. They were missing, they were missing without food. Not only does the king need that ship back, but other nations could claim it and discover important infomation. Of the proposed offer he sent to the king of Spain, the Portuguese King thought hard about this. He came to the conclusion that they shall love to have the Ceasce-Fire, but at the same time, he also presures for FULL PEACE TERMS. He wishes iberia to be Peaceful again. An army is sent out from the Barracks at Lisbon. hey were heading for the Rebel city, ready to re-claim it for Portugal. There was only one small problem. The rebels were marching to claim another city. They found proof of this along the way. A whole forest has been cut down for production along the Rebels path, crops cut down and used. But this Rebel garrison is not a small one, oh no it is not. The footprints found at the sight of crime suggest one thing. This is one of the most organised Rebellions in over 100 years. They have over 1000 men, not just men. But Cavalry, Siege equipment. The Portuguese army wishes to go no further anymore after seeing this sight. The king makes no more decsions, but the country does. A giant storm has been seen off the Lisbon ciy and surrounding areas, another worry, but linked with the disappearnce of the Sailors? The dust from the Sahara sweeps across the Strait of Gibraltar, South-Eastern Cities of Portugal are showered with dust, this strange events happens a lot lately.

The Khanate of Mongolia moves its speedy mobile Army off in the Ural mountain direction. They hope to gain lanf fast to feed there armies. But one small problem arises from these lands. The people. Some are Rebellious, some are happy. But some towns do not accept the Mongolian Way of life. Maybe it is time to teach an lesson? The army keeps heading towards ther Urals even though In-Territory land is revolting. Most peoples before you have fled, some smart enoguh to burn there stock. Either way a massive horde is moving before you, fleeing from Mongolian weapons. They arive at the at halfway point, the trip to long to complete within set time, they stop for a rest. But it is not just within your newly conquered Russian territory which has its problems, it seems that Tribes with in Mongolia are moving still, it is time to put forwrd your power. Some troops are taken away from the Russian-Ural front. All act as Policing units within Mongolia. Fights erupt from within some tribes. Some offer no resitiance. A slip movement and before you know it, China is invading you. They send 1 army to attack you. With most troops in Russia, halfway though russia! there was no defence. But the Chinese army folded, and rests back at the border, gaining no land.

The Russians have no worries near European soil, it actually has options up for grabs around there. But they have troubles near Asia. The Mongols of course invaded them before. Set off into Russia. Behind the Ural mountains is the Heart of your empire. The Urals are a natural defense protecting that heart. An army sets off to the Mongolian camp, it takes monthes to reach even the Urals with the army you have, but you reach it. Then you sweep up some Independant villages. Western ones go easily. the eastern ones are in a panic with the Mongolians coming. They are all prepared to defend the places to the very last strw. the army is split into groups while attacking the villages. Some are beaten back or are stopped. The WHOLE army panics that the mongolians are coming and retreat to the Urals against Russian Tsar word.
AT the Urals the Troops are also sent orders to dig in, in the moutain terrain, it is bassicly impossible.

The Polish send out trained assasain's to knock out the surviving merc's. They are sent out and disappear for a few months. Out of the 50 that left 23 have returned. Slowly but steadily reports come back saying of the Horrible Deaths whhich were peformed by these Polish Assasains. Another attack will be performed, but firstly you have to re-group. The lower standred guns are organised and you prepare for attack.

Scotland says that it will never touch English soil, he is disgusted that some people think he dare would! The Scottish King continues to unify the country, he wants to have an unified Border for when SOMEONE attacks.
HE ALSO ASKS IF FRANCE WILL ALLY!?

The Papal States thinks for a while, but there decision is then made. They will launch an Crusade!! The pope had to think on where and how to attack where ever there going. It took a least an month to decide, they were attacking Cyprus, an good place for future invasions, they will of course be travelling by sea. The pope calls all good Catholic nations to help in this Crusade.

Warluster
01-05-2007, 10:42
!decisions Posted Later!

Ignoramus
01-05-2007, 11:49
Ach, I was going to do Burgundy's decisions.

Warluster
01-20-2007, 11:40
Aye I say this is dead, sorry guys, but not enough stuff and all.
!OFFICIALLY DEAD AND DOWN!

Motep
01-20-2007, 16:57
Aye I say this is dead, sorry guys, but not enough stuff and all.
!OFFICIALLY DEAD AND DOWN!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Warluster
01-21-2007, 09:47
Well put it this way, DO YOU WANT THIS INTERACTIVE TO CONTINUE?

Motep
01-21-2007, 19:58
Well put it this way, DO YOU WANT THIS INTERACTIVE TO CONTINUE?

with its current fanbase devoting their time to teh Mafia game...It might be a good idea to postpone some of the interactives untill it is over.

Warluster
01-22-2007, 01:10
Well

POSTBONED

IrishArmenian
01-22-2007, 16:08
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOalright. Can't wait until all these ones pick themselves back up.