PDA

View Full Version : WW1 mod?

Warluster
12-17-2006, 23:42
Could we have an mod about WW1? Anyone made one yet? I am thinking of making a mod about it.

Patriarch of Constantinople
12-18-2006, 00:34
How would it be made?

Warluster
12-18-2006, 00:36
I have never started a mod (But i'm part of one:pleased: ) so I do not know what you mean...:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

Warluster
12-18-2006, 00:38
Well I am hoping to start off with Nation Descritptions,that easy stuff,then moving on to bigger stuff like the actual modding, I know it has been attempted on R:TW, so I thought I might do it on M:TW because it is easier. What do you think?

naut
12-18-2006, 01:32
Wouldn't work. Simply put.

cegorach
12-19-2006, 10:38
To some degree it is possible
- tanks and machine guns can be made,
- airplanes are quite difficult, but possible - not perfect, though;
- trenches are quite easy - I have them in PMTW so it is not such a big effort,
- gunpowder would be removed (except machine guns and other limited additions) to remove 'revolving ranks' effect,
- trains and similar are only useful for big issues - campaign, but have no effect on the speed of the units on the battlefield - perhaps by using inclosed water channels marked by a different colour it could be done, a train would be like a ship inside the channel,

And YES I was thinking about similar mod - Russian Civil War and surrounding conflicts, but MTW1 is pretty outdated in my opinion.:book: