PDA

View Full Version : Caling The Dark Forces

FearSimbol
12-18-2006, 17:13
From the Fear mountains, the darks forcers are upcoming..
they are closer...
they are NEARD..
the ground is shaking.. a lot of CAVS!
screans are heard..

yes..

Is the Clan FEAR! claiming blood again..

The general Simbol, is awake again! and i am Hungry!
any clan m8 plz Report inmediatly to futher Orders!
we will DESTROY all arround near our borders! and Beyond!
is time to remember those FOULS that we are who put Fear
in the batlefield! time to Come Back and defeat
all our OLD Enemys and make new ones! hahahhahahahaha!
yes..... yes... yes... the blood in my hands feel good!
and your womens too! we will take all that belond to us!

Come my clan m8s! come.. join me in the Return
of the Oldest clan ever, and the best one! lets sho
toguether that we rule! :whip: :egypt: :furious3:

cromwell
12-18-2006, 17:36
Let the slaughter begin....

Nice to see so many old names back, not just the fears, but all the other players as well.

Cya online.

Cromwell

YellowMelon
12-18-2006, 19:03
Your reputation serves you well enough, I look forward to encountering you on the battefield :)

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
12-18-2006, 23:11
Fear, a clan that I always wanted to play against/with

Welcome back guys :-) :-)

Kongamato
12-19-2006, 00:46
Damned Thing reporting in, I do not have M2TW and am currently seeing if it is a worthy investment of time and money.

The workload at the College of Mechanical Engineering eats up most of my time, so even if I did get M2TW I would not be on often and would most likely remain at a low skill level. I wish I had better news, but that's just how things go.

Hunter KIng George
12-19-2006, 03:18
If the Fears return... well their goes the neighborhood! :beam: J/k

Hope I see FearHector come back. :2thumbsup:

FearSimbol
12-19-2006, 13:29
Is ok Damned Thing , remember that when we are in lower profile
they still fears us.. ahh i remember when i was a noob and beat Wolf_Magy! cuting his General head OFF! HAHAHAHAHAHAH:laugh4:
Also i have to remember you, that the best games that Nc, Fucy, AMP and me made, was when we all was drunk as hell! :smash:

So dont worry, i am sure they will run away from you...

and George, you know that now i have to hunt you.. i smell you near..
trust me, just when you lest spect it.. you will find my Sword under your NECK! :laugh4: and you will say :oops: :skull:

to every enemy in the loby, and also friends i have a message...
Maybe i am already playing with others names.. maybe i am pretending be your alied! maybe i am the person who you most trust on the lobby.. but becarfull, remember the old shogy days.. i can be any guy on the loby and you dont know it yet!!!! that is the way of FearFulWays!.. we study you, we analize you.. and we will DESTROY YOU!...

Storm_Of_Shields
12-19-2006, 14:33
SIMBA! SSSSIIIIIMMMMMMMBBBBBAAAAAAA settle down m8 relax :D

FearofFucyMan
12-19-2006, 18:51
Reporting for duty ( when I can). What's up all. Long time no see.:furious3:

FearofFucyMan
12-19-2006, 19:00
Grr ofcourse I mess up my name again. Hehehe:oops:

ElmarkOFear
12-19-2006, 19:01
**ELMO SWOONS***

Oh Simbol! My Bodyward!

Cheetah
12-20-2006, 01:54
GL Fears! ~:) You will need it. ~;p ~;)

Glad to see an old clan return.

UglyStrike
12-20-2006, 01:55
Fucy!!!!!!! Good to see you Mate. Now we only need Ryu back. I should be back soon. Be good to see Fear back with some of the old members.

ElmarkOFear
12-20-2006, 05:37
Woot! Strike! Fucy! hehe I will see if I can look up Ryu's old email addy from our many Combat Mission PBEMs. :) If any Fears have Ryu's addy, please forward it to me via PM here at the .org.

Take care all and can't wait to play with you guys again.

Hey Strike: Did you get my email? I will look your number up and give you a call in a few days to see if our families can't get together over Christmas break.

:)

FearSimbol
12-21-2006, 14:14
MUAHAHHAA Elmo i am geting AMP too! muahhahahahahaha

Everybody will die i am sure!

Strike nice to see you. FearHector will come too.. Big Fear blody hell Party!

Storm_Of_Shields
12-21-2006, 14:17
Woohoo Cheers to the Fears, may they once again be prosperus and be among the elite total war clans. We all are glad to see old faces anew and with it brings many of us (especially at Aggony) great joy to see you return.

pevergreen
12-21-2006, 14:52
Having never played any TW multiplayer myself, I get to start with a fresh idea of Fear...and cosidering I have only seen Elmo around here and his "Joys of Routing"(?) I have to say im impressed. If you've got your 'Veteran Noob' to learn how to play a TW game, you must be good :laugh4:

Cheers fear, maybe sometime I can face one of you...and charge with a pure HA army or pure Dismounted Knight army...

ElmarkOFear
12-21-2006, 15:01
I was what the MP community referred to as the "Great Equalizer". Without me, the Fears would never have found much competition, but with me on their team, they always knew there was a good chance they would lose. :)

FearSimbol
12-21-2006, 15:23
Haha the advnatage with you Elmo, is that you are the byte.. mi mission was just take care of you..

The fun thing about that is that my Armys are rusher most the time, and your is Firing at hell all the time, so always you get your enemy with a lot of missiles, moral go down,, then they start a rush on you, BOOM i was there..

Every one on the field start runing when i rush your enemy, you did it too, and the 4v4 become 4v3 o 4v2 not chance.. :laugh4:

More fun is when the hole team rush at same time after you slaugther your enemy with misiles, v4 mosqueters! ahhh lovely! :laugh4:

Pevergreen, the secret on Team plays, is forget how people play individual..
Elmo can have his way to play 1v1, or 4v4 with other people. but with fears he play diferent, you know why? because we are very good team.

Good Clans are not made of bunch of people that play great at 1v1, good clans are made of bunch of people that know each other very well and know how to complement his alieds on the field. If i remember well we only lose like 3 games with Elmo in the hole season of MTW I, was just beacuse we study elmo tactics and we atached to then.. He love to play with us, because we know how to cover his ass to let him WIN.

But you know Fears have a lot of ways of play, we also have great 4v4 tactics, the more famous was FearOfNc, FearFucy, FearAmp, FearSimbol in a 4v4. We used to win those 4v4 games in 5-8 minutes i think i have some of those batles saved for replays, how we did it? Team play the flank that we used to made just let the enemy stoned..

So Mr. PeverGreen you are welcome to face us on 4v4 in the future, and feel the pleasure ElmarkOFear shoot at you until he get tired :laugh4: and if you tried to kill his units, be sure I will be there, and also otheres Fears. We used to cover the alied weakeness to avoid loses.. :2thumbsup:

And if you are luky, we maybe do a 4v4 Tactic called "Fast Cav Tornado Charge" you will never know what hit you!

pevergreen
12-21-2006, 15:32
*instantly fears the Fear clan*
Men! Salute! Good, At Ease! now.. RUN AWAY!!!
(RUN AWAY) [RUN AWAY] {RUN AWAY}
You guys are organized with your Elmo tactics.

Just as a future reference, pevergreen please, not Pevergreen or PeverGreen. (yes i do like it just pevergreen)

But maybe i could get Asian Friend Beefy to help me out (not beefeater, Beefy isnt registered at the org)
Yeah watch out for my mega cannon defense! Yeah itll slow your killing of me down by at least 30 seconds! :laugh4:

Fear Members, I respect you, Simbol as your leader and Elmo as my boss (check my custom member title)

Fear FTW!

Disclaimer: I am not part of Fear, nor do I claim to be, any proof regarding otherwise is to be immediatly destroyed. We know where you live, what you did and your strategies on M2TW and RTW. Wait, you play RTW MP..you sad sad person. Hey Frank *yeah?* This guy bought RTW *no way!* Yeah he actually did! *what a loser* yeah *fag*
Secondary Disclaimer: That last sentance Copyright of The Decline of Video Gaming 2, just modified. Dim Dan and JT are great.

UglyStrike
12-22-2006, 01:15
Simbol hit it on the head. Unfortunately at the end we of Fear forgot what it was that made us good. Practice, Practice and more practice so you had 2,3, or 4 Clanmembers working as one. With Elm, Simbol, Fucy back and whatever small contribution I can make, Fear will rule again. *Evil Laugh*

Some of the Best battles I can remember was during the Clan CAmpaign of Magy's. I do not remember us losing a single battle that was not 1v1. We even won a couple of 4 vs 3. Those were the days. :laugh4:

Am looking forward to receiving my game and getting online again. Been away for too long. *looks around* Did not buy RTW and no one can prove otherwise. :wall:

UglyStrike
12-25-2006, 15:47
FearofStrike is back in business. Being the proud owner MTW2 and finding the Campaign game somewhat lacking. HELP!!!!!!! Elmo will have to walk me thru getting past my 3 firewalls and a router, so I can once again give Elmo competition in routing off the field.

x-dANGEr
12-25-2006, 16:27
One note Fears. The modern battlefields have modern challenges to break, and so I welcome you. ~:)

KrooK
12-25-2006, 20:00
Hehehe
Will Yousof be back :)
I want his england again :D

ElmarkOFear
12-26-2006, 16:17
GIve me a call Strike and I will see if I can walk you through the correct Router settings to get you up and running. :) Will be fun to play with the Fears again.

pevergreen: If you see me in the MP lobby, come join my game. I will introduce you to the Fear guys and you will find they are not only very good, but a lot of fun to play with as well. I taught most of them, (how to have fun, even when losing) and they love to experiment with different armies and tactics like me. A fun bunch of guys who don't take the game too seriously, but can compete with almost anyone out there and give them a nice, tough battle.

You will have to ask NC to show you about the "Overloading on one flank" technique he perfected. :)

Shahed
12-27-2006, 02:47
There's nothing to FEAR but FEAR.

You wussies I kick ur butts whole clan vs me alone ! I KEEELLL you INFEEEDEEELS !!! I WTFPWNBBQ j00 !

Now where and how do I logon ?

pevergreen
12-27-2006, 12:17
Im gunna see if i can even get INTO the mp lobby first.

x-dANGEr
12-27-2006, 12:22
GO SINAN!!!! WOHHOOO!!

// Couldn't resist ~:)

FearSimbol
12-27-2006, 14:51
I think i should dinner sinan heart!

7Bear7Bottom
12-27-2006, 22:48
SIMBA............REMEMBER...........

The only thing I fear is running out of Honey, oh ya and Scar not finishing the dishes.

O.k there a few things I do fear, (Opens Closet)

1. Goat, he's just scary, I mean Ugly, and he's always fallowing me, I must smell like Honey Oats or something....

2. Elmo, (reaches deep to inner fear) I fear tripping on that pull cord on his back and when laying on the ground he looks at me and says, "hhheee heee hhaa hhaaa, that tickles.....".

3. Simba, fear of him breaking out in song, "Hakuna Matata...."

4. Fucy, fear of him actually using full version of his name.:)

5. And finally, Shields to phsycoanalize everything said here.:beam:

t1master
12-28-2006, 03:12
w00000h00000000

SimbA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao bots!!!!

lays on shield's couch... i can't stop following bottom around doc, he smells of oats and honey, and spoilt cheese...

7Bear7Bottom
12-31-2006, 10:57
See, I told you he follows me everywhere.:laugh4:

Fear of Hector
06-07-2007, 06:28
Howdy fellow fears and friends how great it is to find all my m8's awakening from their slumber. Shields glad to read your comments again! Simbol Strike Fucy Cromwell Damned (miss playing you had loads of fun ) Hunter King a nice comment to read m8 :laugh4: and how nice to read that elmo is still the equalizer......:help: well I just got the game and m8s a greetings to all who still are to awake..... Fear Hector/Ugli Hector

FearofHector
06-07-2007, 06:46
:book: Well, were are the x & o of this game, one best figure out what end is up before stepping onto the battle field and not embarass our colors:oops:

Gawain of Orkeny
06-08-2007, 00:22
Hail Simbol good to see you back

MUAHAHHAA Elmo i am geting AMP too! muahhahahahahaha

Pretty sure I saw Amp here when this game 1st came out. He and so many other MTW vets. Will we ever see NC again?

Fear of Hector
06-08-2007, 00:36
:yes: Nc will reemerge just like simbol strike fucy amp dammed elmo:dizzy2: hector not to mention all the countless others friends I made in mtw & vi some have never left I salute them:laugh4: Howdy shields:laugh4:

Hector

Wolf_Kyolic
06-09-2007, 14:13
From the Fear mountains, the darks forcers are upcoming..
they are closer...
they are NEARD..
the ground is shaking.. a lot of CAVS!
screans are heard..

yes..

Is the Clan FEAR! claiming blood again..

The general Simbol, is awake again! and i am Hungry!
any clan m8 plz Report inmediatly to futher Orders!
we will DESTROY all arround near our borders! and Beyond!
is time to remember those FOULS that we are who put Fear
in the batlefield! time to Come Back and defeat
all our OLD Enemys and make new ones! hahahhahahahaha!
yes..... yes... yes... the blood in my hands feel good!
and your womens too! we will take all that belond to us!

Come my clan m8s! come.. join me in the Return
of the Oldest clan ever, and the best one! lets sho
toguether that we rule! :whip: :egypt: :furious3:

Howl Simba. :bow:

ElmarkOFear
06-09-2007, 18:06
hehe Great to see you again Hector. I hope all is well with you and your family. I am normally online in the M2TW lobby around 8 to 9 pm eastern standard (GMT minus 5 hours) So feel free to join any of my games. I see you have found the new Ugli site, but I am upgrading one of the old ones and will make it the new, after removing a few of the :daisy: , :daisy: , types from the list of well respected and fun-loving older members.

Give Fucy, AMP, NC, Ryuken, BlackShip, Strike, Obake, Damned Thing, Simbol and the other Fears you run into a big hug for me and tell them I am happily awaiting their return. :beam:

Ah the good ole days.

FearofFucyMan
06-23-2007, 22:05
Been ooking for your Butt, El. Seems that I always miss you online. Simb got the MTW2 game now too and is playing it. So hope to see you soon online.

cromwell
06-27-2007, 19:32
Well If you all are going to start playing, I guess I should login and dust off my MTW2 cd.

Good to see you all again.

It seems as though one or two of us start playing but never all of us again. Maybe this time will be different. I know I go on day shift for the next three months, so I should be able to play in the evening like most normal folk.

Cya all,

FearCromwell

Gawain of Orkeny
06-28-2007, 04:52
Great to see you back Crom . Hope to meet you on the field of battle again mate.

Swoosh So
06-29-2007, 16:08
Hmm it seems i may find some good opponents/allies, dident realise most of you were back not seen anyone from the old days online :\

FearofFucyMan
06-29-2007, 19:16
Haven't seen you online either Susie. Simb and I play often (when wifes alow us) MTW2.

Nem
06-29-2007, 23:01
Good luck Fearful Ways, great clan and great players all. Some of the best players to have ever graced this game :yes: