PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on removing inquisitors and heretics

Cos3
12-20-2006, 01:20
Which file needs to be modded to remove inquisitors and heretics from the game? I've seriosly had enough of inquisitors popping up out of nowhere and killing off my best generals, even when I've been working at keeping the pope happy. Heretics also serve no more purpose other than to annoy,so I want them out of my games too.

I need to know which file(s) and what to do to remove these PITA's. I want to fight the A.I factions, not an endless supply of annoyance from these guys.

Thanks

GotGame36
12-20-2006, 01:38
I don't know how to remove them but I lowerd thier movement distance from 40 down to 10......you might even be able to change it to 0 to make them not move at all. This seemed to help alot.

You can also put a ";" in front of rebelling_characters_active in the descr_strat to keep from losing your stacks.

;rebelling_characters_active

GotGame36
12-20-2006, 01:44
I forgot to say the movement file is the desr_model_strat......that's where I changed it anyway.....if it's the right one......:laugh4:

alpaca
12-20-2006, 18:53
Moved to modding questions.
You may try to remove them in descr_characters.txt, didn't try it yet though.

Kobal2fr
12-21-2006, 11:43
easy peasy. In descr_campaingn_db.xml, find the "max inquisitor per region" and "max heretic per region" lines. Set them both to 0. find the "max inquisitors uint" and "max heretics uint". Set them both to 0.

Should make it impossible for the game to spawn any, without having to change a lot of stuff.