PDA

View Full Version : Choose your Character Interactive (Medieval)

Warluster
12-21-2006, 07:48
Well this is going to be similar to the RPG's over at the TWC. I do not really know this system but I will try it.
it is going to be like normal Interactive (Non-nation one, like Red Flood) but with more than one player, it is pretty simple but you will look at it and think 'What is this about?' Just follow my instuctions and then !CLICK! You'll get it! Make up a character! This is set in Medieval Times.

Now there is things about your character you choose, example post-

Character's Name- Make up one depending on your characters nation (More on that later).

Nation-Choose who you work for!(Holy Roman Empire,England,France,Papal States,Scilian Normans,Moors,Castile,Aragon,Seljuks,Fatimids,Kiev,Novograd,Poland,Denmark.)

Hair Coulor-That says it all!

eye Colour-

Job- Now you choose a job which your character plays, ask me if you do not understand. Jobs listed below

Equipment-Depending on the job,choose your equipment!

Jobs
Merchant-Trading while on adventures, or owning a bank in a major city,it is up to you!

Army-Fight in the Crusades! Stop the Moors in Spain! Be the Welsh in Rebellions!

Navy-Fight on the sea's! On Galleys, explore new lands! Find new land, and explore...
And some other Medieval Jobs which you can make up:grin3: .

Nations to Play-Now more than one person can play a nation.
Questions?

Warluster
12-21-2006, 11:42
Also location

Randarkmaan
12-21-2006, 12:58
Hmm.. excuse me but I would like to pose a question... How are these characters to interact with each other, they are only a single person and not the head of a state or something, if we can freely choose were they are from, where they live and what their work is?

IrishArmenian
12-21-2006, 18:15
Good point, Randarkmaan. Also, what is the timeframe for this as I would prefer to work for Cillicia (Lesser Armenia)...

Julian the apostate
12-21-2006, 19:23
i would like to take western poland mabye the kracow region.
soldier -- archer and forester--

Warluster
12-21-2006, 21:54
The people do not always interact in the storys:yes: . There will be things like going to battles,chopping tree's:laugh4: ,stuff like that.
Remember make a thing like

Name-

Nation-

Hair Colour-

Eye Colour-

Job-

Equipment-

Descirption-

Thanks.

UltraWar
12-21-2006, 22:11
This looks like fun :2thumbsup:

Name - Friedrich von Schwaben

Nation - Germany (Holy Roman Empire)

Hair Colour - Brown

Eye Colour - Brown

Job - Knight

Equipment - Usual Knightly Equipment

Description - Great Knight of the Empire. Fights hard and is loyal. Obeys the laws of Knighthood and always Chivalrious. Mostly fights against invasions from neighbouring nations.

Warluster
12-21-2006, 22:49
You can't be a ruler of an nation, because that would be like an Nation Interactive, it would be to much like Hannibal99's interactive, or to much like 15th century interactive so no.

IrishArmenian
12-22-2006, 23:40
Name: Gdrig Vartanian
Nation: Lesser Armenia (Cilicia)
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Job: Military--Heavy Horse Archer
Equipment: Composite Bow, Imported European Chain Mail, Arrows, Sword, Horse
Description: Will help Crusaders so that Cilicia's enemies will fall. More concerned with his nation's welfare than politness. Nationalist, emotional, a little Irrational, Brave (Gdrig is literally his first name!). Like every self respecting Armenian man at the time he has a family, despite his young age. He believes that family and devotion to God are the most important things in life. He is incredibly hot-headed and foul tempered. He is stubborn as a mule and despises the western culture and way of life, condemning it as barbaric. He does not understand why the Westerners crusade and fight amongst family members. Although a kind person, he has many flaws which often can make him enemies with the wrong people. His pride is one of his many downfalls. He respects strength and religious devotion, but little else.
Edited for character depth.

Ignoramus
12-23-2006, 01:40
Name: Cuthbert de Lance
Nation: England
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Job: Military
Equipment: Crossbow, staff, sword, and horse
Description: A young lad of sixteen who currently serves as page to his lord, Earl of Evesham. He is eager to fight in the Crusades, should his lord's mind turn to that direction.

Randarkmaan
12-23-2006, 01:46
Just for the heck of it, let's see how this goes...

Name- Harald Gunnarson

Nation- Norway

Hair Colour- Brown

Eye Colour- Brown

Job- Mercenary

Description- Became a mercenary after his wife died of water poisoning and he had lost the last of his wealth on games of chance. Seeing no other real alternative he took his bow and sought employment as a soldier to pay his debts and perhaps go back to living normally, though that seems unlikely as he has not the patience to do homegenous work. Has seen some moderate successes within his "job market" which for the moment has mostly involved guarding merchants together with others or being paid for being person's champions in the "Ting" (a sort of court) should the person they are accusing call for a fight to settle their differences. Being a champion there mostly involves cutting down untrained peasants, which is the job he prefers. In real battle, seeing as he really does not have much of a stomach for a fair fight, he wields a bow. Might look to take the Crusade, as he believes that maybe this way God will reward him with the will and faith to start a normal life again.

Equipment- Long bow made from yew (barlind in Norwegian), iron broadsword, a padded jacket, dagger, a horse for riding and a backpack filled with essentials.

A picture, taken in Mount and Blade if you wonder...
https://img184.imageshack.us/img184/5017/bilde1nl0.th.png (https://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bilde1nl0.png)

Motep
12-23-2006, 03:02
Name- Johannes Fender

Nation- Germany (Holy roman empire)

Hair Colour- Red, no beard.

Eye Colour- Hazel

Job- Captain of the Knighthood.

Equipment- engraved Steel longsword, beutiffully trimmed Broad shield and a full set of trimmed armor, a steel spear with a mahogony shaft, a longbow made of yew, quiver, engraved short sword, engraved dagger, steel plated boots, and a very quick horse named Strider.

Descirption-A man in his thirties, Johannes is an experienced soldier. he is quite devout, he has a shrine in his home! He is a moral man, very chivalrous. He takes his job seriously. He has a lovely wife and 2 children. He is a compitent commander and leader, and has brought his knighthood much honor. He is seen as worthy of a promotion. Very intelligent.

IrishArmenian
12-23-2006, 03:02
By the way, will we do anything with these characters?

CountArach
12-23-2006, 05:29
Name: Folant Bowne

Nation: Welsh

Eye Colour: A grey-blue

Hair Colour: Blonde, though the hair appears to be perpetually dirty, so it is more of a very light brown.

Job - Longbowman

Equipment - Longbow, a quiver of arrows, a carving knife.

Description - I'll add this later.

Warluster
12-28-2006, 08:33
Sorry everyone but having a bit of trouble starting it, I dont think I may start this, sorry:embarassed:

Motep
12-28-2006, 08:47
Noooo....!!!!....I may have to take over in case you have to quit.

Warluster
12-28-2006, 09:25
I said I was THINKING about stopping it, I am still wondering whether I should stop it yet, if you are so sad at its death then I will keep it going. It will start soon.