PDA

View Full Version : RECRUITMENT starts

cegorach
12-22-2006, 11:34
OK. I realise it will take a while before we will be able to chnge everything we want, but for now I need to know who is willing to help.

We will ned several modelers and texturers.

A person willing to create a detailed map will be also necessary.

Research can be covered without any declaration so I don't really need any dedicated volunteers - if there is a question it will be adressed in faction specific topics.

You must know that the work will be started no sooner than in January or even later so no rush, but if you are willing to help you are welcome.

So agaain

if you are able and want ot help with

models

textures

campaign map

+ battlefield maps

and scripting (includes events and traits) you are welcome.

The mod is a large project, but if all you want is to prepare a model of a horse it is still ok - no pressure we will have everything eventually.:yes:

Volunteers please post yourself !

It is Christmas and New Year's time so please do not use PMs I might be away.:book:

The_Doctor
12-23-2006, 00:56
:yes:

I could propably help with the campaign map or the scripting bit.

Darkarbiter
12-23-2006, 13:14
I would like to help but somehow I seem to have a LOT of other commitments atm. I'll be happy to be your one horse guy for scripting and traits though.

Yinal_the_Great
12-24-2006, 01:31
I have done many maps (and scenarios) for various RTS games in the past:

Age of Empires series...
Empire Earth,
Mech Commander,
etc.

I have been away for a few years but still I can definetly help with maps.

(Cegorach): How about voices? Will there be native voices for civs?
need voice actors? :beam:

cegorach
12-24-2006, 01:46
We will see how many and what languages.
English is obvious, but German, French, Spanish, Turkish and Polish are essential too...
As many as possible.

PLease continue to post, I am leaving for several days. Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year !

Moros
12-29-2006, 22:43
As I don't have MTWII and I'm not sure if I'm going to buy it anytime soon, I will not be able to help with stuff like that. However if I can help with Dutch (native speaker) pm me.

The Stranger
12-29-2006, 23:18
I can act as researcher... mainly for the dutch faction... and as a balancer for unit balancing... such as attack and defence, unit size etc

Warluster
12-30-2006, 09:39
I can edit text files,descriptions for everyting,reseacrh for everyting, mapping,

Sir Robin the Brave
12-30-2006, 22:32
I am willing to help, I can make some units, do some reskins and some research. I am mainly interested in the English, Scottish and Germans :beam:

Camillvs
12-31-2006, 23:00
My Polish voice may me used :beam: I can also pretend to be Ukrainian :D

I'm interested especially in Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth history, our nobles from XVII century. I've been playing "Dzikie Pola RPG" (Wild Fields) for a long time, so I'm used to speak in an archaic, old-Polish way. I learned even to sing an Ukrainian Cossack song "Naływajmo bratia" :beam:

The_Doctor
01-01-2007, 00:31
I am being speaking english for much years now, ya?:laugh4:

In others words, I could also help with the English voices.

cegorach
01-03-2007, 16:22
Thanks guys !

Because some tools are finally here and the game itself offers more possibilities than RTW I am sure the mod will be an impressive work.

For now I will continue with research and posting more unit rosters so the volunteers to make the animation/texture stuff are worth the most.

I will contact some of you (and hopefully new volunteers too) in the next week.:yes:

Camillvs
01-05-2007, 21:36
alright. We'll wait.

JoeDreck
06-01-2007, 13:09
hi together,

i've made this and other banners for the modern medievel. perheps you need someone, who made the banners for some fraktions.

JoeDreck
06-01-2007, 13:17
here is my screenshot as reference.

holly roman empire arquebusiers:
https://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5892/hrevh0.th.jpg (https://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hrevh0.jpg)

cegorach
06-01-2007, 20:41
Well I thing we could use your help.

Are you able to prepare large banners using really scarce sources ?

Songhai, Ethiopia, Iroquis, Uzbeks and some other factions will suffere from lack of those, unfortuanatelly.

JoeDreck
06-01-2007, 21:32
this is a big problem. indiens hadn't banners, but i have many ideas. for the egypt africans i use an tiger banner.

https://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5373/egyptno5.th.jpg (https://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=egyptno5.jpg)https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9640/nubbx6.th.jpg (https://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nubbx6.jpg)

the problem is, how far are you with your work? have you got some musketeers for the main factions?

cegorach
06-02-2007, 11:17
OK. Good idea.

Tell me which images do you need - for what factions ?

THe imperial banner looks fine so can be used.

Imaldrian
09-17-2007, 21:28
i am able to do maps, campaign scripting and basic general code work.

i can do unit art but no chance i could model (don't have 3dsmax)
and cause i'm english speaking i could do the texts.

El-Wrongo
09-21-2007, 09:03
HAHAHA!

"Actually, in my humble opinion you should have been able to play everything from France, to the dutchy of Douche, and down to Pierres Orchard (with the posibility of managing the kids playtime, wifebeatings, and hostile takeovers of the neighbours fertile bee cubes)." - El Wrongo

I am happy to see that someone actually have immortalised my profound philosophical thoughts.

Anyway. I would like to volunteer for something, as this mod is my favourite MTWII project, but my graphical skills have gone down the tube since 2004 when I last touched a 3d program. I am by no means a voice actor and I got a horrible voice for that (unless you want to portray a crazed northern-Norwegian guy, by any chance). I have however not lost my touch with scripting, but seeing that you don't seem to have a need for that, I am hereby offering my service as a adoring fan.

I don't have any prior experience with being a adoring fan, but I have many times made fun off adoring fans, so I think I have enough knowledge on the subject.

Here is a short presentation of what you can expect from me:

OMG!!!! THAT IS LIEK SOOOO KEWL!!!!:slomo: :slomo: :slomo: YOU ARE TEH BEST @ MAKING HUSSARS CEGORACH!!!!!111 I WANNA HAVVWE YOR BABBIS!!!!

is the mod finishd??? its liek tacking sooo looooooong????"???

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :belly: :belly: :belly: :belly:

BaDDays
10-31-2009, 13:47

Sorry to say but when you see this, and now almost 2 moths later and 94 posts, I dont call you active actually.. Well not in that way of, wow look at him hes a no lifer

Also, SaI, can I pick people aswell?