PDA

View Full Version : Roma Interactive

Patriarch of Constantinople
12-24-2006, 04:09
Title says it all, the Roma Interactive.

Rules are the same as my Middle Ages Interactive.

Nations:

Senate of Rome- Comrade Alexeo
Gauls- Keba
Carthage- Motep
Macedon- PatriarchofConstantinople
Ptolemaic Empire- Conqueror
Seleucid Empire- Csar
Bactria- Cataphract_of_the_City
Armenia- UltraWar
Parthia- Warluster
Thracio-Dacia- Caius Flaminius
Britannia- IrishArmenian
Epirus- Ignoramus

And more....................

Comrade Alexeo
12-24-2006, 07:01
Oooo, I call Rome pretty please!

IrishArmenian
12-24-2006, 07:17
Brittania please!

Motep
12-24-2006, 08:13
I shall choose the Cathaginians.

Comrade Alexeo
12-24-2006, 08:33
Question: When is this taking place?

If we take the existence of the Etruscans and Rome being ruled as a Senate, then this must be at least sometime after Tarquinius Superbus, the Etruscan king, was expelled from Rome in 510 B.C.E. Veii, the last Etruscan city of any real importance, was sacked in 396 by the Romans, and by the end of the Third Samnite War in 90, Rome annexed the last vestiges of the Etruscans and held the entire peninsula.

Thus 510 - 90 B.C.E.

Now, the Successor States of Alexander effectively came into being in 323 B.C.E. when his generals were appointed governors of what would become the States by Alexander IV and Phillip III. If we're going by actual "empires" existing then Antigonos and Ptolemy had appointed themselves kings by 305, so we can go from there.

Thus 305-90 B.C.E.

Now, the Parthians can be taken two ways: either as a people on the move, which still fits within our timeframe here of 305-90; or as a kingdom, which happened when Arsaces decided to settle down in what are now the Turkish states (the "Stans"), which is about 250 B.C.E.

Thus, our interactive must be taking place between either 305-90 or 250-90 B.C.E.

Again, I ask: When is this taking place? :2thumbsup:

Motep
12-24-2006, 10:28
Question: When is this taking place?

If we take the existence of the Etruscans and Rome being ruled as a Senate, then this must be at least sometime after Tarquinius Superbus, the Etruscan king, was expelled from Rome in 510 B.C.E. Veii, the last Etruscan city of any real importance, was sacked in 396 by the Romans, and by the end of the Third Samnite War in 90, Rome annexed the last vestiges of the Etruscans and held the entire peninsula.

Thus 510 - 90 B.C.E.

Now, the Successor States of Alexander effectively came into being in 323 B.C.E. when his generals were appointed governors of what would become the States by Alexander IV and Phillip III. If we're going by actual "empires" existing then Antigonos and Ptolemy had appointed themselves kings by 305, so we can go from there.

Thus 305-90 B.C.E.

Now, the Parthians can be taken two ways: either as a people on the move, which still fits within our timeframe here of 305-90; or as a kingdom, which happened when Arsaces decided to settle down in what are now the Turkish states (the "Stans"), which is about 250 B.C.E.

Thus, our interactive must be taking place between either 305-90 or 250-90 B.C.E.

Again, I ask: When is this taking place? :2thumbsup:

nice...

Conqueror
12-24-2006, 12:07
These interactives just keep popping up :laugh4:

I'll play as the Ptolemaic Empire :egypt: :balloon2:

Keba
12-24-2006, 15:03
Gaul, please, if it's still free.

Though, are we talking unified Gaul or just one of the many tribes? Either way is fine by me.

Caius
12-24-2006, 16:35
Thrace please

Caius
12-24-2006, 16:46
It will have RTW troops?

UltraWar
12-24-2006, 17:45
If Dacia was available, I'd be them

If Dacia is not available I'd be Thracia

(I'd prefer to be Britannia/Roman family though :beam:)

Csargo
12-24-2006, 18:50
I guess I'll take the Seleucid Empire

Csargo
12-24-2006, 21:39
Can we have a map?

12-24-2006, 22:21
Imageshack won't load my maps :(

Will someone try to find a map on this era?

12-24-2006, 22:22
510 BC, when the last Etruscan King was driven out of Rome

Conqueror
12-24-2006, 22:35
There were no Ptolemaic and Seleucid empires in 510 BC...

12-24-2006, 22:46
Err, crap, changed.

Starting at 294 BC, no Etruscans.

Comrade Alexeo
12-24-2006, 23:37
I'll make a map sometime later if you like.

12-25-2006, 00:54
Thank you

Motep
12-25-2006, 02:39
ah...thats somethng I was planning to do...

12-25-2006, 03:14
Well, any map by anyone on the period is great

Comrade Alexeo
12-25-2006, 04:24
https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6623/ancientroleplaynames2xp7.jpg

This is the map for Europe (I'm still working on the Asian map, expect soon).

For the most part, I've made it accurate where I can: Carthage, Roma, and the three Successor States.

"Gaul" here symbolizes the various Gallic-Celtic tribes of Europe; hence why they don't go past the Rhine, and their presence in northern Italy. Note that in practice these were in no way really unified or cohesive in any manner.

"Iberia" is, to be honest, essentially filler of what Carthage doesn't yet have. Once again, like Gaul, this wasn't unified in any sense either; "Celts" would be virtually everyone in Gaul and Iberia, although are here split for our purposes.

Britannia is, like its Celtic cousins on the Continent, also essentially arbitrary. They don't have Scotland because, although Celts of a fashion were there (the Picts, Scots, Welsh, Irish etc., were all Celtic tribes), they were of a different sort than the "Britons" in the same sense that the "Gauls" were different from the "Iberians".

Dacia and Thracia are also arbitrary; neither was unified on any sort of grand scale, and indeed the split between them is also arbitrary, as the people of that area were essentially just "Thraco-Dacians".

Armenia is mostly conjecture based on their general history and historical anecdotes (the Armenian king offered Crassus aid if he marched through the Armenian mountains when the Roman led his army against Parthia; Crassus, of course, declined, marching straight across the desert and meeting his famous defeat at Carrhae).

https://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1108/ancientroleplayeastnameoo8.jpg

Parthia and Bactria's territories are overlapping Seleucid territories; this is deliberate, as at this point both countries are still technically satrapies, and subservient to the Seleucids. In practice, the Parthians (still in many ways a migrating horse-peoples) are beginning to slowly exert their own influence over areas neglected by the Seleucids, and the Bactrians are doing essentially the same thing; waiting for Seleucid weakness to become apparent, waiting to strike. Again, though: Bactria is a Seleucid satrapy; and those parts of "Parthia" not controlled by the Parthians themselves won't become organized under any one ruler until Arsaces I in about 250 B.C.E.

Csargo
12-25-2006, 04:45
There are no Germanic Tribes?

Ignoramus
12-25-2006, 05:04
Can I be Epirus?

Conqueror
12-25-2006, 12:05
Can I be Epirus?
Hopefully! Pyrrhus is alive and well in 294 BC and the world has yet to realize just how much of a threat he is :grin: Should make a nice addition to this interactive.

To Comrade Alexeo: Is that Macedonian territory really correct for 294 BC? I thought they wouldn't have western Asia Minor anymore and would have regained parts of sourthern Greece.

Cataphract_Of_The_City
12-25-2006, 16:03
I would like to play Bactria.

Caius
12-25-2006, 18:48
I want to start

Comrade Alexeo
12-25-2006, 19:27
Europe map updated with Epirus, Asia map added; scroll up.

Csar: No one has asked to represent the Germanic tribes, so until then just regard them as "there" on your own.

Conqueror: Yes, the map is indeed correct for this period. If you want Asia Minor, you're gonna have to fight for it :laugh4:

Csargo
12-25-2006, 20:57
Europe map updated with Epirus, Asia map added; scroll up.

Csar: No one has asked to represent the Germanic tribes, so until then just regard them as "there" on your own.

Conqueror: Yes, the map is indeed correct for this period. If you want Asia Minor, you're gonna have to fight for it :laugh4:

Well that's just it I'de rather play as Germanic tribes

Warluster
12-25-2006, 22:43
I will play as Parthia please!

Caius
12-26-2006, 17:11
Are we waiting to all players?

12-26-2006, 20:45
We need Armenia and Spain, then I'll start.

UltraWar
12-26-2006, 21:52
I will swap factions from Dacia to Armenia and give the entire of Dacia's land,army and wealth upon other things to Thrace (Caius Flaminius) so the Thracians and Dacians become the Thraco-Dacians and so that they have a chance.

Was: Dacia (now part of Thrace)

Now: Armenia

12-26-2006, 22:22
Senate of Rome-
1. Fight Carthage for Sicily (Starts the First Punic War)
2. Attack Gaul
3. Strengthen your legions
4. Nothing

Carthage-
1. Attack Sicily
2. Attack Spain
3. Attack Egypt
4. Strengthen navy
5. Nothing

Gaul-
1. Attack Spain
2. Attack Italy
3. Strengthen army
4. Nothing

Brittania-
1. Invade Gaul
2. Unify the Isles
3. Strengthen navy
4. Nothing

Macedon-
1. Attack Greece
2. Attack Thracio-Dacia
3. Attack the Seleucid Empire
4. Nothing

Seleucid Empire-
1. Attack India (Bactria)
2. Attack Egypt
3. Attack Armenia
4. Nothing

Armenia-
1. Attack Seleucid Empire
2. Nothing
3. Attack Russia

Epirus-
1. Invade Italy (Start of the Pyrrhic Wars)
2. Invade Macedon
3. Invade Greece
4. Nothing

Parthia-
1. Invade Bactria
2. Invade the Seleucid Empire
3. Nothing

Ptolemaic Empire-
1. Invade the Seleucid Empire
2. Invade Carthage
3. Nothing

Bactria-
1. Invade India
2. Invade the Seleucid Empire
3. Invade Parthia
4. Nothing

Thracio-Dacia-

1. Invade Macedon
2. Invade Russia
3. Nothing

Conqueror
12-26-2006, 22:24
Basileus Ptolemy I Soter, King of the Alexandrian Greeks and Pharaoh of the Egyptians, proposes a three-way alliance between the Ptolemaic Empire, the Empire of Carthago and Macedonia. Together we can dominate the Mediterranean and make great profit from trade. Our combined naval force could easily eliminate any that challenges it, be that of the Seleucids or the Epirotes or the Romans.

What say you to this, honoured Basileus of Macedonia and Senators of Carthago?

Conqueror
12-26-2006, 22:28
Why would the Seleucids attack Armenia or Bactria? Those would be Satrapies of the Seleucids at this time and required to obey thecommands of the Seleucid king. Of corse, they could refuse which then leads to their independence (and war) but untill that happens I don't think that the Seleucids should have the option of attacking either. They could attack India of corse (they'd be able to send armies through Bactria).

12-26-2006, 22:28
Demetrius I of Macedon only accepts this if we get help in conquering Greece.

Warluster
12-26-2006, 22:32
Number 3 please, nothing.

Conqueror
12-26-2006, 22:38
Ptolemaic Empire will provide you help against the greek city-states if the alliance is made. In exchange I ask that we will be allowed to recruit colonists from Southern Greece (willing greeks will be gifted with land-grants from lower egypt and I'll provide them with transportation via ships. This will let me increase the numbers of greek settlers in my empire so I'll have larger population base to recruit soldiers from. Can't trust those native egyptians...)

12-26-2006, 22:49
Demetrius I of Macedon accepts this alliance.

CountArach
12-27-2006, 00:13
I'd like to join this, but I was just wondering how the tribes work, because as you know, Gaul was never united, nor was Iberia and all the other "Barbarian" places.

If you are representing tribal warfare I would like to be the Belgae.

Cataphract_Of_The_City
12-27-2006, 01:49
The ruler of Bactria decided to expand his domain by invading India.

He proposes an alliance with Parthia and mutual defence pact against our common foe, the Seleucids.

Ignoramus
12-27-2006, 03:24
Pyrrhus, King of Epirus and the Molossians, is glad to come to the aid of the Greek colonies in southern Italia. Therefore, he shall invade Southern Italia.

King Pyrrhus also invites the Gauls to invade Roman Italia from the north.

Warluster
12-27-2006, 04:19
I accept Bactria's offer of alliance, and there mutual defence offer as well. We shall with stand all attacks by the Selucid Empire, united we stand!

Motep
12-27-2006, 07:54
I accept the most noble proposal.

Ignoramus
12-27-2006, 08:03
King Pyrrhus offers an alliance to the Carthaginian Republic. "We have no quarrel, indeed, we can mutually benefit each other if we ally together.

Motep
12-27-2006, 08:35
I accept the proposal. may our nations prosper long.

12-27-2006, 09:06
Macedon wishes Epirus to stand down in the defence of the Greek States

Comrade Alexeo
12-27-2006, 09:08
Senate
Roma
Roman Republic

The sun was rising when the messenger arrived at the Senate.

Light echoed softly off the marble columns, making its way slowly down the halls of the even now ancient home of the governing of Roma.

It seemed to whisper... whisper softly... of greatness to be attained, of immortality to be acheived...

...as if the Gods themselves were mumbling in their sleep.

Quiet, quiet, hush now... all would come to pass soon enough...

"Ave, your eminences."

"Ave et salutatio. What news?"

"King Pyrrhus of Epirus has announced his intentions to land in southern Italia."

"Indeed? Has he given a cause for this?"

"He believes that the Greek colonies in Brindisium and Bruttium are threatened by the greatness of Roma."

"Ah... was there anything further?"

"No, domines. That is all."

"Very well. You may take your leave, then."

The messenger did so.

Lucius Postumius Megellus III, Consul of Roma, turned to his counterpart, Marcus Atilius Regulus, and cocked an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Well?"

"Oh, don't give me that gerrae Lucius. You and I both know that this has been a long time coming. Publius and Quintus told us of this when we succeeded them, and no doubt their predecessors told them the same."

"There is a difference between being forced to tell and being forced to act."

"Please. It was not I that proposed increasing our southern garrisons - we can thank Senator Decius for that piece of legislation."

"Ah, but you did support it, did you not? And look where it has landed us."

"The Epirotes? Invade? Successfully? Pyrrhus doesn't have the force to do it. Or the will. This is a ploy, nothing more."

"Is it now? Pyrrhus has only been on the throne for 3 years; he's been tossed around by the Ptolemies and the Greeks as a hostage for some time now. If he plans on keeping his throne now that he's finally regained it, he'll need a cause. Us, apparently."

"The man is the unluckiest in the entire Mediterranean!"

"We cannot simply place our fate in Fortuna's hands. No... no, this, this I don't like. There is more conniving amongst our foes than within our Senate. The Greeks are creatively coming up with new and fascinating ways to try and destroy each other, as always - the Ptolemies and the Macedonians have apparently decided they hate the Antigonids more than they hate each other."

"And the Phoenicians are moving as well."

"Carthage has its own problems. Every day, our spies report that raids by the Numidians are increasing against their caravans."

"Quite... but Pyrrhus is cunning. He has sent embassies to them, no doubt offering them gold and silver and incenses of the finest sort so as to keep their arses smelling sweet and comely."

"What of the Gallic tribes?"

"What do you mean?"

"He has asked them to join in from the north, and you know as well as I do that such barbarian scum adores a fight."

"You're not seriously suggesting that the Celts would agree to anything the Greeks do?"

"If there is blood and plunder? Absolutely."

"Ah, but think with me here now, think! We need only remind the Gauls of one thing and they shall not bother us."

"And what, praytell, would that be?"

"If Pyrrhus indeed actually leaves Epirus... who will be there to defend it?"

"Easy pickings."

"Exactly."

"Interesting... but do you really thing that those unshaven morons will be able to figure that out?"

"If there is blood and plunder, absolutely."

"Hmmmf! Ah, that reminds me... you've heard the latest news from the east?"

"Which?"

"The Seleucid Empire is in an uproar-"

"What a surprise."

"-quite. Their Bactrian and Parthian satrapies are apparently in open revolt."

"Once again, I am shocked."

"Once again, I laugh uproariously."

"Oh, silentium - get on with it!"

"Why not ally with the Seleucids?"

"And risk dragging the other Successors into this apparent war against us by the Epirotes? Are you mad?"

"We are already in a de facto state of war with them anyway. We might as well give them the easy distraction of the Seleucids."

"Ah... ah, I see now. Yes. And the Thracians, too. We should contact them."

"Another flank to the Macedonians?"

"Exactly. Let's give them more to worry about besides us."

"And as for us?"

"March south, of course. Pyrrhus has made a strategic error - there is only one place that he can land, in the south of Italia. Our shores are too well defended, and even if the Celts decide to aid him they would hardly allow a Greek army in their lands.

"I doubt Pyrrhus would even want to consider that option..."

"If he is a smart as he is headstrong at least. Which brings us back to the main point at hand - he can only land in southern Italia, and so we know exactly where to meet him."

"You can handle that. I'll bother with the diplomatic issues."

"You would let me have all the fun? How kind."

"Consider it a favor."

"Indeed... indeed... well, well, well... so it begins."

"It has never ended."

OOC:
(Note that the Senate was not in session; the messenger was only meeting with the Consuls)

Roma has sent ambassadors to the Seleucids and the Thraco-Dacians with offers of alliances. A messenger has also been sent to the Gauls informing them of Epirus' soon-weakness at home due to the impending invasion of Italia, and has offered gold if they happen to capitalize on this...

I suppose I'm going with option 3 - strengthening the legions. Five legions are being raised in the south, and fortifications of watchtowers and several forts are being built as well.

Ignoramus
12-27-2006, 11:02
Palace of Pyrrhus
Arta
Kingdom of Epirus

It had been a peaceful morning in Arta, and a light wind was blowing from the south.

The sun glistened off the brass cloumns inside the vast palace. It was strangely quiet considering the momentuous declaration that night before.

What would become of these ancient halls? Who could tell what barborous acts would befall these lands. Even the gods appeared to hold their breath...

"Hail, my King."

"Ah, Demetrius, what news do you bring from Rome?"

"The Senate and People of Rome have sunk to buying deliverance from the Keltoi."

"Ha! They would seek assistance from the very people who burned Rome?"

"They do have strange ways these Latins, but the threat is real.

"Very well then, I shall dispatch Alcetus to see to our borders. Is that all you have learned?"

"Not all, king. I have found out that the same Romans seek to become allies with the Thracians."

"With those dullards? How did you learn of this?"

"I chanced to meet one of the servants of the Consul on his way home from a brothel."

"Poor man, I've heard that the Roman women are ugly."

"I pulled my dagger and demanded to know what had been discussed between the two consuls. Due to his drunkeness and his current state of mind, he told me this. I then plunged my dagger swiftly into his heart and disposed of his body in the sewers."

"You have done well, Demetrius, you're work shall not go unnoticed. You may leave."

"As you wish, my king."

OOC:

Great write-up Comrade Alexeo! I tried one based on yours, altough I fear it is sorely lacking compared to yours.

Pyrrhus will invade Southern Italia with his entire army, while the border towns of Epirus will been strengthened and peasants being trained to defend the towns if attacked.

Conqueror
12-27-2006, 13:18
Ptolemaic Empire-
1. Invade the Seleucid Empire
2. Invade Carthage
3. Nothing
None of the listed options are appropiate, given the recent diplomatic developments. Ptolemaic Empire's actions will be:
- Preparing the attack against the Greek city-states (attack commences at the same time as the Macedonians do) and
- Preparing the Ptolemaic/Seleucid frontier (Judaea) for defensive siege warfare. Garrisons of the walled cities are increased, supplies are gathered and the generals in charge are instructed to use scorched earth tactics in the event of a Seleucid invasion.

Keba
12-27-2006, 15:07
2. The Gallic tribes launch an invasion of Roman territory, driven by the memory of the vast wealth captured when Roma fell to the Gallic forces last time.

The representatives of the Gallic tribes seek to make friends, and allies even, with the Epirotes, so that the two wage war against the Romans better.

Caius
12-28-2006, 02:37
I will invade Russia.

And, i will send diplomats to Armenia and Gaul for alliance.

I cant trust the alliance Thraco-Roma.At this moment, Roma and Thrace will be neutral.At this moment.

Motep
12-28-2006, 02:42
The Shofets trudged their way through Cathages nobles towards their seats. Thankfully, they were surrounded by the military commanders instead of the braindead scum that dares to call themselves elite. As they reached their seats. thier speaker, Mago Milki , raised his hand for silence. This was slowly achieved, but when it finally was, he began to speak in his usual stately manner. "Now, it is time for us to decide what would be best to do against the romans. Our allies have asked for our assistance against the People of Rome, but it is not a task to be decide by just one man alone."
This created a shockwave of chatter in the hall, and on of the Powerful Merchants rose to feet. "But what of the Numidians? We surely should send our armies to stop them from harassing our trade!" This caused a murmur of agreement from the hall, But General Hastrubal Barca was appaled at such an idea and retorted back: "If we were to do that, these romans would surely take our lands from us. Besides, what will this show to our allies? Its not like we dont have trade elsewhere..." He was cut off by the merchant "But what about our goods? Surely they cannnot be ignored..."Silence, Fool! Do not make me remove you from this hall! If You think your goods are that important, take a sword and protect them yourself" With that the merchant took his seat. On of the Admirals made use of the silence and took his stand "We cannot ignore the Roman Navy. It is powerful, but it is growing daily. It will soon be hard for us to get in unnoticed, but we still have a chance now. I suggest we strike while we have the chance!" He resumed his seat and was replaced by on of the Nobels "But how will that affect the prices? How will the other nations take our agressio..." "Well, its not like you wont be able to afford it" One of the lesser generals butted in "SILENCE!!" Mago stood on his seat and raised both of his hands. "This bickering will get us nowhere...the only thing it will lead to is a headache. We Have the resources to invade Sicily AND protect the caravans. I propose we do both. General Milki?"
"I agree. We have more than enough troops. But I propose we ship the brunt of them to Sicily, and secure new lands. That would bring in more economic opportunities and will keep our allies happy" At these words, the faces of the nobels lit up with greed, and almost at once an agreement was acheived.

Long story short: I will invade Sicily with most of my army, and some of the rest will protect trade.

Comrade Alexeo
12-28-2006, 03:51
Home of Senator Cnaeus Marcus Antoninus
Narnia
Roman Republic

"Ah, this is an excellent roast, as usual."

"Thank you, domine," replied the servant-cook with a sigh of relief.

"Would you care to try a piece? You deserve it, after all."

"I... I would be most honored domine..."

The other servants turned and looked at each other with confused expressions. This was rather... unusual, wasn't it? Hmmm...

"Come, come, come, come and taste this..."

The servant-cook walked over to the head of the long table in the dining hall, seating but one of a possible 40, as always.

The Senator raised his knife. The servant-cook flinched, until he realized that he was meant to grab the meat on the end of it.

Again, the other servants wracked their brains; touching the Master's cutlery?

The cook was no fool, and hesitated, glancing questioningly at the Senator, who smiled at him.

"Take it! Go on, take it! It is quite alright."

Finally breathing again, the other servants watched as the cook took the meat and placed it in his mouth.

"Delicious, isn't it?"

"Mmmmrf... yes, yes domine..."

The other servants salivated. At best they got a bit of bread and cheese from the Master every so often - and here was one of their number with a prime cut of lamb, enjoying every bite.

"Yes, very good isn't it? Cooked medium-rare to perfection."

The cook's mouth was full, and so he only nodded happily. Nodding, nodding, nodding...

...oh.

No...

Oh no...

NO!

"NRF-" the cook managed to grunt even as the Senator pierced his heart with a powerful thrust from the knife. He was dead before he hit the floor.

"I asked for well-done."

He stood and flung the knife into the wall opposite the table - right between the heads of two of his other servants, wide-eyed with horror.

"And I shall need a new knife."

Clap, clap, clap.

Senator Gnaeus turned around furiously as he left his dining hall, and then he saw...

"Good show, Senator, good show indeed."

"Consul Lucius... I am honored that you would stop by."

"Oh, the honor is mine, Senator. You are just the man I need."

"Am I now? For what, may I ask?"

Consul Lucius filled him in on the situation with the Celts. Almost immediately his face turned red and his eyes bulged with fury.

"Those damnable barbarians! It's high time that we wipe them out, once and for all, I say! Damn Senator Gaius' talks of peace-"

Lucius chuckled.

"Are you hear to laugh at me, Consul? Laugh at me for being right? Call a session of Congress now, and I swear I'll-"

"Oh, you need not worry, I laugh not at you. I laugh at the thought of the Celts meeting you on the field of battle."

Pause.

"What?"

"Well, if we plan on defeating the Celts, then we'll need an army, won't we? And a commander ruthless enough to lead it to overwhelming victory."

"You... you would grant me this honor?"

"Would? I already have. Your tribunes are no doubt waiting for you already."

And with that, Senator Gnaeus rushed to his stables.

Camp Prefect's Tent
legionary fort 10 miles northeast from Narnia
Roman Republic

"...with all due respect, legatus, you're not suggesting that we move against the Gauls with but two legions under your command?"

"On the contrary, praefectus, that is exactly what I intend to do."

Praefectus castrorum Lucas Avisius frowned. As the senior military officer of Legio IX, third in command only to the Senator and his young tribune, it was his job to frown and then explain why to his generally inept superiors.

"Speak."

"The Celts are fierce warriors, legatus, but their characteristic trademark is a penchant to launch headstrong on ill-conceived offensives."

"Are you calling me a barbarian?!"

"No. I'm saying that you are thinking as one-"

Legatus Gnaeus' face began to turn from red to purple...

"-and surely a senator as wise and with such a bloodline as yours has far greater intelligence than any mere Celt," finished Lucas, who fought the urge to roll his eyes.

"Yes! Yes, indeed! You speak well, praefectus-"

Lucas nodded, though he was bored of this conversation as of five minutes ago.

"-and no man gets into your position without skill. What would you suggest, given your experience against the Etruscans?"

Much better.

"I would march northwest, as if to Arretium."

"But that would expose Narnia entirely! Perhaps even Roma! We could be cut off entirely! Are you daft, man?!"

Red.

"We need only tease the Celts, legatus, and they will follow us, as a dog might a stick. The Gauls know they are poor at the art of siegecraft, and they are at least smart enough to realize that they cannot simply march on Narnia, else we would hit them in their arses. They must defeat us first - and of course that will be exactly what they crave, a noble fight head-to-head against their sworn enemies et cetera et cetera..."

"Get to the point!"

Purple.

"And we shall oblige them, and turn to face them - right as the two legions near Asculum have arrived in their rears."

Gnaeus' face cleared instantly and smiled with a wicked gleam in his eye.

"And then we shall have them!"

"Precisely, legatus. Precisely."

So it was that Legio VIII and IX began their march away from Narnia towards Arretium. At Asculum, the Sixth and Seventh milled about in confusion - or at least that was the impression they would give, as they were only waiting with bated breath for their orders to march.

This would not be a repeat of the fighting against the Celts 100 years earlier. Then, the hoplites of Roma had been destroyed by the free-moving barbarians. But now, things were different... oh, were things different...

Hastati, principes, triarii. Radical departures from their hoplite forebears, not just in tactics but in armament as well: after much discussion, they had adopted the gladius hispaniensus, a short but wickedly efficent sword, in lieu of mere spears. Little did they know that the gladius would eventually be responsible for more deaths than any other weapon in history until the advent of gunpowder.*

And in the south, too. In the south, preparations were being made in expectation of the Epirotes. Here, the Romans would encounter an opponent far better organized and equipped than any Celt - but Pyrrhus, too, would fall. It was as certain as the rising and setting of the sun. Pyrrhus would fall.

As would Carthage.

And the Successors.

And the Iberians, and the Germans, and the Parthians.

And everyone else who even dared considering opposing Roma.

It was written in the stars. It was whispered by the Gods. It was as certain as the rising and setting of the sun...

...Roma would prevail.

OOC:

https://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1807/romanrepublicainfantryga0.jpg
At left, Roman triarius. He wears a bronze helmet, a bronze cuirass or iron chainmail, bronze greaves, and is armed with a hasta thrusting spear and a gladius. At right, Roman hastatus or princeps. He wears a bronze helmet, a bronze chestplate or leather cuirass, possibly a bronze greave on the left leg, and carries two thrusting pila (one "heavy", one "light") and a gladius.

http://www.hobbylinc.com/gr/ita/ita06028.jpg
Roman cavalry. They are essentially armed as a triarius but generally forgo the greaves (awkward as they are on horseback).

*Really.

Oh, and why is Carthage invading Sicily? They own Sicily. Although admittedly anyplace that's not Italia is fine with me, since it looks like Roma's being ganged up on...

Ignoramus
12-28-2006, 04:13
OOC: I think they're attacking Messena, which is not Carthaginian at this time.

12-28-2006, 05:18
As Ignoramus said, Messana was not part of Carthaginian Sicily, so they invaded it.

As for me,

Demetrius I of Macedon rode his steed up and down the ranks of the Macedonian Phalanx, escorted by his bodyguard and the Companions. He was going to lead this campaign, and he was going to win. Athens was his first target, then the Peloponesse. Than he will rebuild Megos Alexandros's Macedon.

IrishArmenian
12-28-2006, 06:14
If there is anything Brittania can do to help our Celtic brothers defeat the condescending and cowardly Romans, just ask.
We look forward to your great victory, and I advise ambushing those Roman fools on your home soil.

Motep
12-28-2006, 08:11
Ha! At this time period, Carthage does own all of sicily! I suppose I shall Have to invade Italy instead...

Caius
12-28-2006, 19:33
Waiting to the responses

UltraWar
12-28-2006, 19:37
I will invade Russia.

And, i will send diplomats to Armenia and Gaul for alliance.

I cant trust the alliance Thraco-Roma.At this moment, Roma and Thrace will be neutral.At this moment.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/images/avatars/rtw/East_gen/Eastern_general_031.gifI accept your offer of a alliance :egypt:

Keba
12-28-2006, 19:56
An alliance between the people of Thraco-Dacia and the tribes of the Gauls? It is a most welcome thing, especially in times of great battles.

The Gauls are also thankful to the Bretons for their offer of assistance, and also bind themselves in kind, to aid the Bretons in their wars, whatever they may be.

IrishArmenian
12-28-2006, 21:27
We can spare a contingent of Chariots!
If you need them, wait for them on the North Coast.
We are always happy to help our Celtic brothers defeat the Romans. They think they are so good, calling us the heathens and calling us cruel and foreign. They believe themselves to be cultured, hmmf! They kill perfectly good slaves! What a waste! Romans are the bastard children of the Trojans! We know what happened to the Trojans: simple ingenuity destroyed them, so, use your head against these Romans, who are too busy quabbling over internal power to realise what a threat we who stand together against the filthy Romans pose. Latinum shall fall! Rome shall be sacked, burnt and burnt again! Onward, my brothers!

Warluster
12-28-2006, 22:11
Rome is being ganged up on, Parthia thinks not good about other nations ganging up, Parthia thinks it is lucky we are in Asia rather then with you War mongers!

Motep
12-28-2006, 22:14
Rome deserves to fall. They have plucked one string too many.

Warluster
12-28-2006, 22:15
When?

Motep
12-28-2006, 22:23
......I mean they are being insolent and need to be put in their place.

Warluster
12-28-2006, 22:24
Well if I was near Rome I would help them, but I am in Asia so (Secretly) YES!!THEY CANT GET ME! ( Realises everyone is watching) What? Anyway, Roma does not deserve it as much as some of ya's!

Motep
12-28-2006, 22:28
they will get thier share soon enough I suppose. This alliance cant last forever. Untill then, I suppose, I will just sit and wait. I will follow your heed, Oh wise man of Parthia, and withdraw my agression from the Romans. I will not help them yet, however. I do not believe they wolud even let me. I will drop from the gret alliance.

Warluster
12-28-2006, 22:30
Thankyou for showing ways of Peace, Parthia hopes the Romans will spare you

Motep
12-28-2006, 22:31
no. Nuetral now. I never officially declared war. I just now dropped my alliance with the rest of em.

Conqueror
12-28-2006, 22:38
Just to clarify: are you still allied with Ptolemies & Macedonia? Neither of them is attacking the Romans.

Motep
12-29-2006, 01:40
I shall remain allied o the non- agressors. So, If they are not attacking rome, then yes, I shall remain allied with them. I propose an alliance with Parthia.

Warluster
12-29-2006, 02:43
And Parthia accepts your offer

Motep
12-29-2006, 04:57
May our nations prosper greatly from this venture.:medievalcheers:

Caius
12-30-2006, 19:36
now, what we are waiting for?

Motep
12-30-2006, 19:42
somebody else to post. thank you for brking the stagnation, Caius.

12-31-2006, 21:43
The Seleucid Empire has been facing much protest. Rebellion has occured, but has been putten down. The Seleucids need to crush any rebellion in order to continue it's iron grip of their empire. If not, your empire will be torn into civil war.

IrishArmenian
12-31-2006, 22:48
Carthage, it is now or never. Either you attack the Romans or you will not get any of that fertile latin land.
I urge you to fight up through Sicily, to at least Capua and put pressure on the Roman scum.

Warluster
01-01-2007, 01:41
Rome is no scum! if you come to face the Parthian Empire, I swear Parthia will not let you come out of Parthia without a few thousand men DEAD!

IrishArmenian
01-01-2007, 02:30
Parthia, I have no qaulm with you and you are on the other side of the world! I would never enter your lands. We must crush the Romans as soon as possible.
Romans, sail back to Troy! Then we will spare you. Gaul from the North, Etruscans from the East, your own back-stabbing, easily corruptible beauracracy inside Rome, there is no where to go.

Warluster
01-01-2007, 02:31
Argh, but Parthia will welcome them!

Motep
01-01-2007, 02:34
I have spoken. I will not attack Rome. I must usher you into peace. You have little cause to hate the Romans. Not enough to destroy them. If you pursue your agressions I may have to help out the Romans.

Caius
01-01-2007, 16:56
To this moment, We, The Thracians and the Dacians, not see profitable an war.

To this moment, the allies will remain allies, and the factions we have not talked with are neutral

IrishArmenian
01-01-2007, 20:33
Just give it time. The power hungry Romans will soon attack and you'll have wished that you could have this moment back! But not for the Celts, we (the Gauls, too, I said Celts) will not be left wondering why in our old age. They disgust me with their talks of how we, the non-romans and moreso the Celts , are uncivilised and digusting, no better than animals!

Motep
01-01-2007, 21:32
To this moment, We, The Thracians and the Dacians, not see profitable an war.

To this moment, the allies will remain allies, and the factions we have not talked with are neutral

As you see no fighting, we have no qualm. I propose an alliance.

Just give it time. The power hungry Romans will soon attack and you'll have wished that you could have this moment back! But not for the Celts, we (the Gauls, too, I said Celts) will not be left wondering why in our old age. They disgust me with their talks of how we, the non-romans and moreso the Celts , are uncivilised and digusting, no better than animals!

You leave me no choice but to help defend the Romans. You may expect troop shipments on the Italian pininsula shortly.

UltraWar
01-01-2007, 21:52
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/images/avatars/rtw/East_gen/Eastern_general_031.gifThis is a interesting turn of events :book:

I'll see how this plays out :inquisitive:

IrishArmenian
01-01-2007, 22:17
As you see no fighting, we have no qualm. I propose an alliance.

You leave me no choice but to help defend the Romans. You may expect troop shipments on the Italian pininsula shortly.
That is regrettable. But your elephants cannot get to Brittania.

Motep
01-02-2007, 02:02
That is regrettable. But your elephants cannot get to Brittania.

I know. I do not plan on destroying you. Just on repelling you from the italian pininsula.

Comrade Alexeo
01-02-2007, 03:57
Senate
Roma
Roman Republic

There was a mild breeze following the Carthaginian diplomat as he entered the hallowed chambers of the Roman Senate. It ruffled his tunic, and it ruffled his mind.

He shivered involuntarily, at first because he was used to warm winds off the desert - not chilling zephyrs off the Tiber River. But as he walked inside the cool marble walls of the Senate, the shivers began not just to go across his skin, but down his spine as well.

Deserted. Completely deserted.

Had he forgotten his appointment time?

No, no, surely not...

...he was being set up...

...filthy Roman curs...

...there, right there!

ASSASSIN!

The diplomat pulled out a concealed knife and pointed it at the man stepping out from the shadows...

...wearing a toga.

"I thought the Carthaginians knew better than that?" the man said, gesturing to the knife in the emissary's hands.

Flushing, he queried: "Consul... Consul Marcus Atilius Regulus?"

The man bowed. "That I am. And you must be the man from Carthage, yes?"

Lousy Romans, can't bother to remember names! "Indeed! I am Ambassador-"

Marcus cut him off with a raised hand. "You may dispense with the pleasantries, emissary. Let's get on with it."

"...after which of course we will withdraw our troops," finished the Carthaginian, explaining how his leaders wished to send troops to Italia to aid the Romans against the Gauls and Pyrrhus of Epirus.

Marcus simply stared at the emissary. He did this for quite a long time, and the diplomat began to feel increasingly uncomfortable (an emotion which had been steadily developing over the past hour with the Consul). Marcus' eyes bored into those of the Carthaginian, who wished but at the same time feared to look away.

What was he playing at?

He was just... staring.

And...

...staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

The Carthaginian nearly screamed, but finally Marcus did something else.

He started laughing. It was a loud, full, booming laugh that echoed in the Senate's chambers, amplifying them till it seemed as if all of Roma could hear, and even all of Carthage, and even the Gods themselves as the Consul just kept laughing...

...and...

...laughing...

...and laughing...

...and laughing...

...and laughing...

...and laughing...

...and laughing...

The Carthaginian nearly turned and walked away, convinced that this man was surely

"Mad! Hehehe... are you... are you MAD? Hahahahahahahaha..."

Marcus had been laughing so hard that he was crying, and he used a handkerchief to wipe away his tears and mucus - to the disgust of the Carthaginian emissary - as he continued, his speech broken up by laughter:

"Heh... you want me...hahaha... you want me to author-AHAHAHA-authorize the deployment of... of Car-harharharhar- Carthaginian forces...hahahahaha... in Italia-hahahaha?"

"Er, well, yes-"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Well! We only seek to help-"

"HAHAHAHAHA! Help? Help? Hahahaha... and, and, and your idea of he-hehehehehe of help is sending an hahahahahaharmy to our lands?"

"Er, well, yes-"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You... you must surely be joking! Hehehehee... do you think thahahahat you would allow Roman troops on hahahahaha your soil?!"

"No, of course not!"

The ambassador realized his mistake, and quickly sputtered, " I... I mean... er..."

Suddenly, instantly, Marcus stopped laughing and once again looked at the Carthaginian with eyes that, although moments before were filled mirth, were now only filled with fire.

"Let me make this quite clear to you, ambassador. No son of Carthage will ever enter Roman lands under arms!"

Taken aback by the rage behind the statement, the Carthaginian diplomat froze, quite literally in terror.

But once again, Marcus' expression changed to one of calm and intelligence.

"Now, of course, Roma understands the underlying message that you have portrayed, the core of what your leadership is saying, and of course we are most glad that Carthage wishes to aid Roma in a spirit of... of Trojan brotherhood. I can easily see Carthage donating support to us in the form of, say, naval protection, or monetary resources - perhaps, even, a joint move against Epirus when and if the time and situation seems right. These are things that, of course, require further negotiation - unless you feel that you dictate policy for your kings?"

This was a stab at his earlier blunder, and the ambassador failed to stop himself from blushing crimson. Before he could form even the weakest of rebuttals, Marcus continued.

"So, of these things mentioned, we might speak. But under no circumstances will we entertain the notion of Carthaginian forces landing in Italia! Is that clear?"

The Carthaginian nodded. Marcus stood and bowed, and the emissary did likewise. He turned and began to walk as quickly as he could without seeming to out of this nightmarish building.

Just before he reached the marble steps outside, he heard Marcus' voice, seemingly loudly yet quietly at the same time, saying:

"And if you ever return to the Senate armed, I will kill you."

At this point the emissary dropped all pretenses and began to sprint.

Marcus chuckled quietly to himself, pleased.

Ah, politics... it is only a game. Politics is just a game."

Motep
01-02-2007, 04:53
Senate
Roma
Roman Republic

There was a mild breeze following the Carthaginian diplomat as he entered the hallowed chambers of the Roman Senate. It ruffled his tunic, and it ruffled his mind.

He shivered involuntarily, at first because he was used to warm winds off the desert - not chilling zephyrs off the Tiber River. But as he walked inside the cool marble walls of the Senate, the shivers began not just to go across his skin, but down his spine as well.

Deserted. Completely deserted.

Had he forgotten his appointment time?

No, no, surely not...

...he was being set up...

...filthy Roman curs...

...there, right there!

ASSASSIN!

The diplomat pulled out a concealed knife and pointed it at the man stepping out from the shadows...

...wearing a toga.

"I thought the Carthaginians knew better than that?" the man said, gesturing to the knife in the emissary's hands.

Flushing, he queried: "Consul... Consul Marcus Atilius Regulus?"

The man bowed. "That I am. And you must be the man from Carthage, yes?"

Lousy Romans, can't bother to remember names! "Indeed! I am Ambassador-"

Marcus cut him off with a raised hand. "You may dispense with the pleasantries, emissary. Let's get on with it."

"...after which of course we will withdraw our troops," finished the Carthaginian, explaining how his leaders wished to send troops to Italia to aid the Romans against the Gauls and Pyrrhus of Epirus.

Marcus simply stared at the emissary. He did this for quite a long time, and the diplomat began to feel increasingly uncomfortable (an emotion which had been steadily developing over the past hour with the Consul). Marcus' eyes bored into those of the Carthaginian, who wished but at the same time feared to look away.

What was he playing at?

He was just... staring.

And...

...staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

...and staring...

The Carthaginian nearly screamed, but finally Marcus did something else.

He started laughing. It was a loud, full, booming laugh that echoed in the Senate's chambers, amplifying them till it seemed as if all of Roma could hear, and even all of Carthage, and even the Gods themselves as the Consul just kept laughing...

...and...

...laughing...

...and laughing...

...and laughing...

...and laughing...

...and laughing...

...and laughing...

The Carthaginian nearly turned and walked away, convinced that this man was surely

"Mad! Hehehe... are you... are you MAD? Hahahahahahahaha..."

Marcus had been laughing so hard that he was crying, and he used a handkerchief to wipe away his tears and mucus - to the disgust of the Carthaginian emissary - as he continued, his speech broken up by laughter:

"Heh... you want me...hahaha... you want me to author-AHAHAHA-authorize the deployment of... of Car-harharharhar- Carthaginian forces...hahahahaha... in Italia-hahahaha?"

"Er, well, yes-"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Well! We only seek to help-"

"HAHAHAHAHA! Help? Help? Hahahaha... and, and, and your idea of he-hehehehehe of help is sending an hahahahahaharmy to our lands?"

"Er, well, yes-"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You... you must surely be joking! Hehehehee... do you think thahahahat you would allow Roman troops on hahahahaha your soil?!"

"No, of course not!"

The ambassador realized his mistake, and quickly sputtered, " I... I mean... er..."

Suddenly, instantly, Marcus stopped laughing and once again looked at the Carthaginian with eyes that, although moments before were filled mirth, were now only filled with fire.

"Let me make this quite clear to you, ambassador. No son of Carthage will ever enter Roman lands under arms!"

Taken aback by the rage behind the statement, the Carthaginian diplomat froze, quite literally in terror.

But once again, Marcus' expression changed to one of calm and intelligence.

"Now, of course, Roma understands the underlying message that you have portrayed, the core of what your leadership is saying, and of course we are most glad that Carthage wishes to aid Roma in a spirit of... of Trojan brotherhood. I can easily see Carthage donating support to us in the form of, say, naval protection, or monetary resources - perhaps, even, a joint move against Epirus when and if the time and situation seems right. These are things that, of course, require further negotiation - unless you feel that you dictate policy for your kings?"

This was a stab at his earlier blunder, and the ambassador failed to stop himself from blushing crimson. Before he could form even the weakest of rebuttals, Marcus continued.

"So, of these things mentioned, we might speak. But under no circumstances will we entertain the notion of Carthaginian forces landing in Italia! Is that clear?"

The Carthaginian nodded. Marcus stood and bowed, and the emissary did likewise. He turned and began to walk as quickly as he could without seeming to out of this nightmarish building.

Just before he reached the marble steps outside, he heard Marcus' voice, seemingly loudly yet quietly at the same time, saying:

"And if you ever return to the Senate armed, I will kill you."

At this point the emissary dropped all pretenses and began to sprint.

Marcus chuckled quietly to himself, pleased.

Ah, politics... it is only a game. Politics is just a game."

...I am going to fire that diplomat. Quite pathetic, really. I didnt realize he was that bad, or I never would have sent him. I can understand that you do not trust us enough yet to let us on your soil, (and, considering our recent diplomatic status, I wouldnt trust you on mine either). This was merely an act of trying to establish more friendly relations. I will, with your permission send naval vessals to aid you on the seas? The diplomat sending this message (if you choose to do write it out again) is a better one. No pathetic blunders like that from this man. He has proven useful in the past.

IrishArmenian
01-02-2007, 05:24
What now? King of Carthage.
Out of Character: I always get Epirus and the Etruscans mixed up.
Back in Character: I am not too proud, you can join us still.

Motep
01-02-2007, 05:34
I will not stand idly by and watch the Romans get destroyed! If the fighting gets to bad over there, Marcus Atilius Regulus, just ask, and you shall have my soildiers support. I will not invade them, however. I will only aid you in your lands. This is current policy, but it may change as time progresses.

IrishArmenian
01-02-2007, 08:54
It is good that you leave yourself open to react later, when the treacherous Romans will invade your holdings in Sicily and later North Africa. You are wise, I will give you that, Emperor of Carthage.

Motep
01-02-2007, 09:51
It is good that you leave yourself open to react later, when the treacherous Romans will invade your holdings in Sicily and later North Africa. You are wise, I will give you that, Emperor of Carthage.

The romans do show good promise yet. It is sad that you attck them, and that taht action has put us on opposite sides. We could have had a marvelous alliance under different terms. Yes...it is sad. Another time and place I suppose.

Caius
01-02-2007, 15:13
As you see no fighting, we have no qualm. I propose an alliance
What can you offer to us?

Motep
01-02-2007, 19:55
Military, and possibly financial aid. Plus, it will open up further trade between our nations.

Caius
01-02-2007, 20:42
I accept then.

And i will leave an advice.If you betray us, I will unleash the hell in your lands.
You have a warning.Thats all, a warning.

Caius
01-04-2007, 01:59
You dont want to say nothing?

Motep
01-04-2007, 02:02
You dont want to say nothing?

sorry....I accept that you accept the aliance that I accepted in first place.

Caius
01-08-2007, 04:09
Please, to the members who doesnt makde a choice, please DO IT!

Warluster
01-08-2007, 06:18
Who are they?

Cataphract_Of_The_City
01-09-2007, 00:01
Do you have to actually write something after choosing? I chose to invade india but there are no rules that i can follow. Do I choose arbitralily to have like 2mil troops and invade India or are there predetermined troop numbers?

Caius
01-09-2007, 01:22
Do you have to actually write something after choosing? I chose to invade india but there are no rules that i can follow. Do I choose arbitralily to have like 2mil troops and invade India or are there predetermined troop numbers?
If you want.

Conqueor and Csar doesnt made a choice

Motep
01-09-2007, 04:43
make the damned...flippin... choice!!!

Conqueror
01-09-2007, 11:08
Conqueor and Csar doesnt made a choice
But I did, here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=75933&page=2#51).

Caius
01-09-2007, 16:13
So, PoC is the only who was doing nothing here:whip:

Warluster
01-10-2007, 01:05
Has the 1st chapter gone up yet?

Caius
01-10-2007, 01:10
Has the 1st chapter gone up yet?
I think so.

Motep
01-10-2007, 01:22
just skip this POC fellow...

Motep
01-10-2007, 01:26
sorry....double post.

IF ITS NOT TOO MUCH TROUBLE, MODERATORS, DELETE THIS.

Caius
01-16-2007, 03:34
Please someone say something :inquisitive:

Ignoramus
01-16-2007, 05:04
Come on, this was a really interesting interactive. Don't let it die now!

Comrade Alexeo
01-16-2007, 07:07
Please someone say something :inquisitive:

Something :inquisitive:

Caius
01-16-2007, 15:57
Come on, this was a really interesting interactive. Don't let it die now!
I think its dead.The runner doenst take a look anymore.

IrishArmenian
01-17-2007, 03:11
No, the Romans have yet to fall!

01-18-2007, 01:30
God, CF, stop whining. I'm writing the chapter up, I've been busy. Be patient.

Jeez.

Ignoramus
01-18-2007, 01:34
Everyone be patient. I know its been a long wait, but I am sure that Patriach has good reasons as to why the first chapter has taken a bit longer than normal. Legio in 17th Century has sometime taken a while.

IrishArmenian
01-18-2007, 02:39
Apologies, Patriarch.

Caius
01-18-2007, 19:33
God, CF, stop whining. I'm writing the chapter up, I've been busy. Be patient.

Jeez.
Sorry, PoC.

Caius
01-25-2007, 04:27
CF will not play this interactive more.

Motep
01-25-2007, 04:29
:bigcry:

Caius
01-25-2007, 04:31
Motep, I sorry.

I was very anxious and the interactive will be closed.

Csargo
01-25-2007, 04:32
I think I'll quit too. Patriach is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow I can't take it anymore.

Warluster
01-25-2007, 04:35
With all these players dropping out, I may have to go, the climax was coming, but we don't have the players in this now, and the chapters been a while, even though thats nothing, its just we haven't heard from the host.
So I will drop out as well.

Motep
01-25-2007, 04:45
yep...I will follow and ditch the game also.

01-25-2007, 06:34
Well, this is closed.

Bye guys.

*walks away, grinning*

IrishArmenian
01-25-2007, 06:37
Eh.

Warluster
01-25-2007, 06:56
Why didn't you just do that before Pat. of Constaniople!?

01-26-2007, 01:51
Why didn't you just do that before Pat. of Constaniople!?

Well, I wanted to continue this, but no one had patience. I've been pretty busy.....