PDA

View Full Version : Technical problem, campaign breaks down...

Camillvs
12-28-2006, 20:17
I can not play PMTW campaign, cause game breaks down while loading. It also happens sometimes in the "pure" version of MTW VI 2.01.

Camillvs
01-01-2007, 00:35
C:\Source\VikingsPatch\Crusaders_TW\sound.cpp(132) : DirectX call : E_FAIL (GENERIC)

This is one of my errors from text file called "error.log".

cegorach
01-03-2007, 15:07
It must be the case of drivers. Please ask in the Main Hall ( MTW singleplayer) giving more details.

Many people experience some difficulties with the newest drivers not able to handle the pretty old game - but still challenging and giving you the cahnce to try the incredible PMTW of course :laugh4:

Camillvs
01-05-2007, 21:44
Thanks. Too many troubles with my system has occurred when I tried to do needed things. Whatever. Battles are enough for me;)

cegorach
01-05-2007, 22:18
Unfortunatelly campaign is more than 60 % of the fun it can possibly give. MP or custom or historical battles are good, but for short time...

One of the greatest supporters of the mod might have the solution here -

Witam.
Nie wiem czy rozwiązałeś problem ale napiszę. Miałem to samiuteńko, nikt pomóc nie chciał, więc pogrzebałem nieco sam, oto moja propozycja:
(nie jest to wina "słabej" karty) - nie instalować najnowszych directów, nie instalować najnowszych sterowników do kart! Radzę sterowniki z okresu, gdy MTW wchodziło na rynek, a directa mam, bodaj 8.0. Zanim do tego doszedłem ciągle przy próbie włączenia kampanii wszystko ładniutko skakało do windy. Zrobiłem co wyżej i gram sobie spoko. Czasami pojawiają się problemiki ale to już raczej kwestia stabilności moda (Brandenburgia, Dania).

another adds

Ja miałem ten sam problem gdy uruchamiałem kampanie. Ładowała się i gdy już skończyła wyskakiwał do windy. Łatwo to załatwić, tak jak kolega napisał dając starsze sterowniki. Ja jade na 56.64 Nvidia, problem miałem na 81.98.