PDA

View Full Version : Pope Mod-Play as the Papal States-V0.75-

Warluster
01-02-2007, 06:19
• Introduction
Welcome to the Offical Thread for The Papal States mod. This is version 0.75 of the mod and does NOT require the previous one.
• Features
This mod will feature
-3 new units EG.Dismounted Papal Knights,Papal Knights and Papal Musketeers,Pilgrims,Crusader knights,dismounted Crusader Knights,great Cross)
-New Cities and Regions (Prescara next to Rome)
-An extened Time area (1080 to 1600)
-New Events,Changed Stats and much more!

• News
I have re-loaded M2TW, made my mod folder and .exe thing, extended the time, I have used the unpacker, so a LOT more changes can be made now. If you wish to help I am in need of 1 moddler and 1 skinner. If you wish to model or skin for the Pope Mod, please post here or PM me.

Banners coming soon!

Release Date
I hope to release this soon, I am not sure, but I will not be any time soon, because I need to fix a few changes, so possbibly 1-2 weeks away.

Bijo
01-02-2007, 19:45
Heeyy, this sounds great. I think I'll be keeping an eye out for this. Not that I will take out my eye, would hurt too much, but.... you know :)

Will you include a Pope mobile too? Maybe like some kind of old medieval version Pope mobile.

Lookin' forward to the mod!

Warluster
01-02-2007, 22:33
huh? I hvae added another unit, although it is not brand new, it is not an mercaarie anymore, I added Religous Fanatics to the Papal States unit roster.

A. Smith
01-02-2007, 22:56
interesting... will you be able to excomm people and the like?

ShadowStriker
01-02-2007, 23:32
Heeyy, this sounds great. I think I'll be keeping an eye out for this. Not that I will take out my eye, would hurt too much, but.... you know :)

Will you include a Pope mobile too? Maybe like some kind of old medieval version Pope mobile.

Lookin' forward to the mod!

lol when u said that I was thinking of chariots, although not historically accurate would it be possible to give the pope a chariot?

NagatsukaShumi
01-02-2007, 23:43
Looks quite interesting, its always nice to force people to stay good Catholics with the Pope :laugh4:

Bijo
01-02-2007, 23:50
When I read the old Papal Mod thread I've gotten so impatient! So you can excommunicate factions like mad, and use inquisitors like mad? Control the Pope on the map? Religious fanatics: COOL, and I hope very CHEAP.

I have a suggestion/question if I might:
Is it possible to recruit inquisitors? I'm thinking of using the assassin thing to recruit, but instead of an "assassin" you'd get an inquisitor (which is almost the same thing anyway). The only parameter to decide the target's death would be his piety level, maybe.

AHhh, can't wait when you put up the new stuff.

Warluster
01-03-2007, 00:18
@Bijo I could give it a go, but the Inquisitors just rise out of nowhere, and it happens a lot! The Reliogous fanatic unit will be one of the cheapest units!(Not as cheap as peasents though)

@A.Smith You can only Excommunitcate people when they attack you or you attack them.

@ShadowStriker A chariot? Why would the pope need a chariot? Maybe he should have a lightning that comes out of his fingers! Now that woould be cool!lol!

Warluster
01-03-2007, 05:05
2 new units- Crusader Knights & Pilgrims are now trainable.

Skott
01-12-2007, 22:35
This looks interesting. Any updates?

Warluster
01-12-2007, 23:32
Whoops, Okay all, update-

1. Some units have been added to unit roster

2. A new province has been added, Prescara, it is just under Bolgona.

3. New Traits- Hero Commander +7 Command plus others

4.Much Much More

I had a bit of trouble and it wont start up, but all is doing good.
Hopefully released on the 11th of February

Bijo
02-04-2007, 00:49
*looks at his wristwatch* Hmmm, the 11th of February. If I ain't mistaken that's about a week or so. I'm look forward to seeing this :bow:

Warluster
02-04-2007, 00:54
lol. sorry about that, I know, excuse excuse, but I'll tell you the honest truth, this mod is still going, its just I had troubles with M2TW and haven't touched it for a week or 2, and I have been pre-occupied with my other mod, so from now on, I will try harder, this mod will (Hopefully) be out soon

Mailman653
02-07-2007, 05:15
Sounds fun, looking foward to it.

phoenix[illusion]
02-07-2007, 19:56
Is there any mod which includes Orthodox Patriarch

CBLong
02-17-2007, 05:49
Are you going to be adding the Flagellants as a unit? They appear when you go on crusade starting around 1270 and are like Religious Fanatics only more powerful.