PDA

View Full Version : All Units - All Stats (Spreadsheet:TW)

R'as al Ghul
01-03-2007, 11:52
All Units - All stats

To see the unit tables you need to open the Html comment links below the images. Some of the tables are very large, you may need to scroll down. Sometimes additional info is noted at the bottom of tables.

Additional info from the unit file:
Mental stats:
Discipline may be normal, low, disciplined or impetuous.
Impetuous units may charge without orders
Training determines how tidy the unit's formation is.
Discipline the response to morale SHOCKS

Weapon attributes:
ap = armour piercing. Only counts half of target's armour
bp = body piercing. Missile can pass through men and hit those behind
spear = Used for long spears. Gives bonuses fighting cavalry, and penalties against infantry
long_pike = Use very long pikes. Phalanx capable units only
short_pike = Use shorter than normal spears.
thrown = The missile type if thrown rather than fired
spear & light_spear = The unit when braced has various protecting mechanisms versus cavalry charges from the front
spear_bonus_x = attack bonus against cavalry. x = 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12

*Disclaimer*
The mechanics of the battle engine have not been fully disclosed by CA. The performance of any given unit is not determined by the stats given here alone, but by a combination of these stats and the units' animations. This means that a unit may perform better or worse than the stats indicate. Keep that in mind when you compare stats.

https://forums.totalwar.org/mizu/Ras//inf2hl9.jpg

Ras/Infantry.html

https://forums.totalwar.org/mizu/Ras//rangeinf2sa9.jpg

Ras/Miss.Infantry.html

https://forums.totalwar.org/mizu/Ras//cav2hg2.jpg

Ras/Cavalry.html

https://forums.totalwar.org/mizu/Ras//rangecav2uz2.jpg

Ras/Miss.Cavalry.html

Shahed
01-03-2007, 16:29
EXCELLENT work ! Thanks.

BTW Is there a downloadable excel version forseen ?
Also how did you get the Mongol Horse Archers in that color ?

Doug-Thompson
01-03-2007, 17:40
I got a "timed out" error every time I tried a regular reply to this thread, or I would have complimented the work much earlier.

Anyway, an excellent and very helpful thread.

R'as al Ghul
01-03-2007, 20:04
Attempt # 32:
Sinan, yes others have asked me and I'll upload an xls file soon.
Doug, imagine trying to edit this beast. It took me four hours to post and edit it.

R'as

Doug-Thompson
01-03-2007, 22:31
Well, your work is appreciated. I'm making changes to my missile cavalry guide now based on what this shows.

Cuman Horse Archers have the letter "no" in their attributes category, the column next to ammo. What does that mean, or is it just a typo?

R'as al Ghul
01-03-2007, 23:18
Cuman Horse Archers have the letter "no" in their attributes category, the column next to ammo. What does that mean, or is it just a typo?
It means no special attribute for the projectile. I forgot to edit it out.
Thanks. :bow:

IrishArmenian
01-04-2007, 03:09
You forgot the dismounted Dvor. I can't recall their exact stats, though they are a little different than Dvor calvary. They would be missile infantry.

R'as al Ghul
01-04-2007, 11:07
You forgot the dismounted Dvor.
I can see them. :wink:

R'as al Ghul
01-05-2007, 20:56
Thanks to Tosa
for the idea on how to fix the problem that this page took ages to load if it loaded at all. It's a bit different now but should work. I'm working on further improvements.

:bow:

katank
01-05-2007, 21:49
Also how did you get the Mongol Horse Archers in that color ?

I believe those are Kazaks. Waaaay worse units than Mongol horse archers. These guys just melt in melee like butter over flame.

Doug-Thompson
01-05-2007, 22:33
I've waited for this since the game came out. Thanks, R'as al Ghul.

Rurik the Chieftain
01-05-2007, 23:51
I have also waited on this from day one. I knew someone would come through :2thumbsup:

It's a shame that the new importance of attack animations makes it harder to make a unit-to-unit comparison of melee attacks. But very satisfying all the same!

R'as al Ghul
01-09-2007, 10:43
I've cleaned up the tables a bit and uploaded the excel file.
Download here (http://www.mizus.com/files/files/M2TW/documentation/M2TW_unit_stats_RaG_1.0.rar)

R'as

Soulitaire
01-09-2007, 15:03
Thanks a billion for the excel files!

Philbert
01-12-2007, 15:52
Hello!

I seem to be missing artillery?

Thanks,
Philbert

Empirate
01-17-2007, 10:50
Awesome work, R'as! Thanks a lot for this fantastic piece of referencable material from me too!

Lorenzo_H
01-25-2007, 13:24
Brilliant guide. I shall refer to it often.

Do hand gunners really cost 1250 florins? I never noticed - and I have about 5 of them!

R'as al Ghul
01-26-2007, 20:52
I've added a column for mount speeds. :charge:

I'll upload an updated excel file some time.
Artillery I might add, too.

Carl
02-03-2007, 00:12
Random point, Both types of Carrico Standered and the Great Cross have Lock_Morale and thus cannot rout at all.

Wagon Forts are not normally avalibile, unless you mod them in BTW.

IrishArmenian
03-15-2007, 19:35
I suggest someone putting spoiler tags around the areas that contain the charts. It would be a little easier to navigate the pages, however, this is still the best unit cross chart I have ever seen.
To the author: May we copy it? I would like to copy it and print it so that I can have a reference guide for when I am playing. With RTW I printed one out and taped it to the wall.

Miracle
03-16-2007, 08:31
R'as,

If you're still updating this, please add voulge militia; thanks.

R'as al Ghul
03-18-2007, 16:42
R'as,

If you're still updating this, please add voulge militia; thanks.

I'm waiting for the 1.2 update patch before I'll update my table.
Are voulge militia different from Voulgier?

R'as

Mister_R
04-01-2007, 16:28
Amazing job, R'as al Ghul. Congratulation.

Where did you find this data? Is it in a game file?

There are two other attributes witch may be interesting;
Availability (both Era and Fraction) and Bonus (Province where the unit may get bonus if trained there and Bonus against other units ex. Pike vs. Cav.)

Boyar Karhunkynsi
04-10-2007, 13:51
Good work R'as.

I'm downloading excel now so I can print around 15 HUGE copies to go all around my room, so I can see it from any direction. On the matter, why don't I paint it on my wall? It's not like I really use my wall for much :clown:

Again, R'as shows his awesomeness.

-Max

Eng
04-10-2007, 15:37
What is the elephant rocketeer??

Sun of Chersonesos
04-10-2007, 21:34
A unit only available in the campaign by pressing ` or ' and typing vindaloo in when a battalion is selected. The unit offers limited benefits.

Plaguelion
04-26-2007, 19:35
Very nice Spreadsheet, Thank you for making open to everyone. Only one complaint. Arty, where is it?

R'as al Ghul
04-26-2007, 19:57
Ah well, okay. I'll add artillery if you all want it.
But I won't post an update until 1.2 is out officially.

Tugrul Cagri
05-11-2007, 09:52
Ah well, okay. I'll add artillery if you all want it.
But I won't post an update until 1.2 is out officially.

I insist on guides for 1.2,thanks for your contributions.

R'as al Ghul
05-11-2007, 13:20
Contrary to my expectations and to my great disappointment the stats don't seem to have changed at all in the 1.2 update.
All tables are still accurate.
I don't have much time atm. So artillery still has to wait, I'm afraid.
I'll see to it that I update this as soon as time permits.
Thanks for all the appreciation expressed here.

R'as

R'as al Ghul
08-24-2007, 10:46
Just a quick note,
a few weeks ago some guy has sent me an .xls spreadsheet. Basically he added a filter to my spreadsheet to have sortable columns.
About 3 weeks ago my harddrive crashed and I've lost all contact data I had from the guy. I don't even remember his name.
If you're still there I'd like to express my apologies for never getting back to you. Iirc, I tested the new sheets and they can't be properly accessed in a browser. They can only be properly used when downloaded as xls file. I think that was your intention anyway. Iirc you didn't know how to upload them and wanted me to give you hand?
Anyway, drop me line if you read this.

R'as

DukeOfCornwall
12-08-2007, 20:21
The right version of Excel (e.g. 2003) will import data/tables direct from a web page!

To do this
1. Open a new workbook or work sheet
2. Click on "Data" > "Import External Data" > "New Web Query"
3. A window will appear with an Address field into which you paste the URL of the page containing the data/table you want to import
4. After the web page loads, just click on the yellow arrow attached to the data/table you want
5. Finally select the "Import" button at the bottom of the Web Query window
After a brief wait - HEY PRESTO! :2thumbsup:

No need for hard-working R'as to prepare Excel versions of his excellent unit rosters

Yours helpfully

DoC