PDA

View Full Version : RTR version7

Baldwin of Jerusalem
01-03-2007, 20:12
Did RTR version 7 ever get made? I cant get onto the old website, which looks like its died.

mayhem87
01-03-2007, 20:15
www.rometotalrealism.org - there is only RTR 6 GOLD, i dont think that RTR 7 exists.

Cos3
01-03-2007, 21:54
7.0 is still in development, but still no fixed release date. They do great work, but thier community communication skills are terrible and have lost the interest of many people, me included.

Mod teams that drum up a lot of interest have to take the time to keep the interested community informed

Darkarbiter
01-04-2007, 08:23
7.0 has just had a reorganisation due to the MTR merger.
The official site IS www.totalrealism.net
forums= forums.totalrealism.net
www.rometotalrealism.org is the old site.

Check out RTR PE for 1.5 its the newest semi official version (its basicly gold on 1.5 but 1.5 is much better so worth checking out). A few other mods also incorperate BI features in the meen time.

Marcus Camillus
01-15-2007, 05:03
Greetings! RTR Platinum is alive and well. I'm the current project manager for it. We are working on a v1.8 build for RTR Platinum and hope to have it released in a few weeks. RTR Platinum is hosted as a featured RTR Mod at the RTR Forums, whose web address is as posted above. Here is a link for the RTR Platinum sub-forum...

RTR Platinum Sub-Forum (http://forums.totalrealism.net/index.php?showforum=153)

silverster
02-08-2007, 05:06
Thats VERY GOOD TO KNOW!!!

I always prefered RTR, it's waaayyyy more user-friendly than EB IMHO.

apart from waaaayyy more stable..... which is also a bonus

I always enjoyed RTRPE with the impreator mod, hope 1.8 will be out soon!!!

Helgi
03-28-2007, 16:31
"I always prefered RTR, it's waaayyyy more user-friendly than EB IMHO.

apart from waaaayyy more stable..... which is also a bonus"(silverster)

I kinda liked both, never really had a problem with either.
They both had their pro's and cons.~:yin-yang:
:england: :france: :denmark:

Arkatreides
03-29-2007, 11:15
They both had their pro's and cons.~:yin-yang:

Exactly. Some of use are fans of RTR, others are fans of EB, some still are fans of both. Enjoy the fact that you have a CHOICE. And, if anything, competition makes both mods better.

Helgi
03-29-2007, 18:04
Enjoy the fact that you have a CHOICE. And, if anything, competition makes both mods better.

True, Totally True.
:ave: :rtwyes:
:england: :france: :denmark:

Boyar Son
03-31-2007, 02:42
Yet another flame war stoped.