PDA

View Full Version : The First Crusade PBeM

Ignoramus
01-06-2007, 01:24
This will be a mini-WoTS style PBeM hoiping to recreate as much as possible of the First Crusade.

There shall be one player per general, so we shall need 3 players to start with as there are 3 Sicilian Generals(King Roger, Prince Simon, and another one).

Rules:

- No attacking the Papal States.
- As soon as Jerusalem becomes a Crusader target, then the king will petition the Pope to send a Crusade to Jerusalem.
- If this takes to long, then the Crusade will be directed against Antioch.
- No attacking the Byzantine Empire, instead an alliance and friendly relations are to be sought.
- The route of the Crusade shall be as follows: The Crusade will cross the Adriatic at the "heel" of Italy via a fleet. The Crusade will then march overland to Constantinople where it will cross to Anatolia. It will then march to Iconium via Nicaea. Nicaea must be taken before the Crusade proceeds any further. Then the Crusade shall march to Adana, which shall be left alone unless it has been captured by the Turks. Then the Crusade shall proceed to Antioch. Antioch must be taken before the march south to Jerusalem cna proceed. Then finally the Crusade will march south to Jerusalem and capture it.
- There can be more than one general going on the Crusade.
- No Catholic faction is to be attacked before or during the Crusade. If the faction attacks first, then only defence will be conducted until the conclusion of the Crusade.

Players:
Ignoramus (Prince Simon)
*Player* (King Roger)
Warluster (Other General)

Warluster
01-06-2007, 01:43
I will play!!!! I will play as king roger!

Ignoramus
01-06-2007, 02:22
Ok, but if you want to go on Crusade, then I'd advise you to pick the other general. King Roger will have to stay at home to govern Sicily.

Warluster
01-06-2007, 03:13
Why does he stay at Sicily?