PDA

View Full Version : My Speech

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
01-09-2007, 01:02
Hey,

I think it's time for me to go, or take a long needed-- Long Break. I been here since March 2004, firsting starting on VI. I was on the unpatched server, with all the 99K "noobs" lol. still had fun. I came to the patch server where all you guys were in July 2006,after BHC got taken out of my control, and applying to join KOTR and Praetioran. I been here almost 3 years, been in Rivarilies,good and bad, and did things that were good, and things I wish I never did ,but could Laugh at now. Some Things I stand by of what or so, but I don't know. I won't quit right away of course. We all Addicts to this Game. From People like Magyar Khan, to ElmarkofFear, to Me and the brand new player that just came aborad. We all addicts here,rather you admit it or not. if I quit today, do you think I would stay offline long? The first time I tired to quit in Febraybuy 2006, I came on the next day only to "watch" then came on 1 or 2 days afterwards to start playing again :laugh4: .In June and Janarauy,same deal. So I will still stay here for another 3-6 weeks, and in that time, I can battle and make a few more nice little feuds. In that time, I can help BHC grow for tournments like....

CWB
TWPl
CWC

or one that I really wanan try

WhiteEagle (correct name??)

I know quite a bit of you guys proably won't care if I go or not. But I know, and even been told by some people in Respected Clans, that I will be Miss. Personally, if I am rememberd for being a cocky kid, or a nice kid, or a Kid who's nice, and cocky though, then so be it. I love being in the TW communtiy, and no matter how much BF2 or Real Life will take up my time, I will always like it here. I hate to sound like a Geek, lol,but it true.I will suddleny disappear when it is my time to go,with no warining. I came into the TW communtiy with little effect, and I will leave with major (or little again) effect.Thanks guys.

Will I be Back?
That my Friends, you can ask for yourself when I suddelny Disappear.

Will I be back?

NSDQ

Night Stalkers Don't Quit

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ElmarkOFear
01-09-2007, 02:54
Just come back when you can enjoy playing again. I will save you a game. :yes:

Yun Dog
01-09-2007, 05:53
KingWarman,
sorry it got to the stage when you had to walk away. I walked away from TW MP some years ago now for similar reasons. Its a shame that by in large MP communitys often have these less than desirable elements. Having now experienced a few MP communitys Id have to say there is a certain level of any MP community you have to be able to ignore, ie dont bite, cause thats what they are wanting - they have no life of their own and sit in foyers trying to bait people into flaming them - pity them.

Its at a stage now where if a game has online MP then you can expect these 'idiots' to show up and attempt to ruin it for everyone. I sometimes wonder if they are the same people playing different games, they are almost familiar aquaintances - I laugh now - oh look theres 'Ronny racist', and ah yes good ol 'Phil the flamer', and it wouldnt be complete without 'Steve the swearing monkey'

then theres level 2 - the politics dudes, dudes who play the community political game rather than the actual game itself.

and lets not forget lvl 3 - vets et al, who think they are GODS because they can click a mouse - but look at my stats man - I pwn all youz noobz 11111 - yes I think more of you as a person because youve wasted much of your life playing computer games - I wish I was you *bows* all praise you mighty GOD of the game. HA HA HA ya right :beam:

In the end youve goto look on the whole community as an ant colony - with bemusement and detached curiosity

:yes:

pike master
01-09-2007, 07:49
i have seen you all through the total mp over the half year since i started mp and although i know very little about you it is a shame that you have been harassed for things done in the past and i will miss seeing your name on the mp but perhaps in time i will get the chance to play you i dont believe i have yet but from what i here you are a good player.

ElmarkOFear
01-09-2007, 09:20
**Elmo hands Yunus a magnifying glass**

Let's have a bit o fun and burn a couple of these "ants" :beam:

pevergreen
01-09-2007, 10:26
Truly, I have been here but a month, but have grown to respect few members. You are among them. :bow:

x-dANGEr
01-09-2007, 11:12
Hehe Warman. I have a long history with you. Can't say I ever got mad at you, or ever got happy with you. After all, thankfully, my level of awareness reminds me that this is a game and is only to have fun. Though, I really liked you as a person, for truth is to be told, you made me laugh a couple of times.

To cut a long "speech" short, good luck with your life. And, believe me, leaving a game, or at least getting un-attached to it is only for the better. I used to play RTW a lot.. But now, I barely touch it. I guess people just grow bored, and more irritated by how seriously some people take it.

Good luck!

7Bear7Bottom
01-09-2007, 15:11
Good Luck m8 in your endevours in life.

BTW, see you in a couple of weeks on-line.:yes: :laugh4:

Puzz3D
01-09-2007, 16:51
Samurai Wars Rehabilitation Program.

Trained counselors help you kick Obsessive Compulsive RTW/M2TW Disorder by limiting your Total War exposure to a high quality online experience. A single weekly session of 3 to 4 hours is all it takes to allieviate the psychologically damaging frustrations inherent in the "normal" (sic) Total War online experience. Stop being a "victim" of Total War, and take control of your life with Samurai Wars.

This announcement made possible by the Sengoku Jidai Foundation.

Monarch
01-09-2007, 17:42
Samurai Wars Rehabilitation Program.

Trained counselors help you kick Obsessive Compulsive RTW/M2TW Disorder by limiting your Total War exposure to a high quality online experience. A single weekly session of 3 to 4 hours is all it takes to allieviate the psychologically damaging frustrations inherent in the "normal" (sic) Total War online experience. Stop being a "victim" of Total War, and take control of your life with Samurai Wars.

This announcement made possible by the Sengoku Jidai Foundation.

Do the Org charge you for all this advertising you put on their forums? :P

R'as al Ghul
01-09-2007, 18:16
https://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5660/rehabrv7.jpg

RTKBarrett
01-09-2007, 18:55
No ill pass, but thanks :D

x-dANGEr
01-09-2007, 19:08
Or you can simply do the better and stop gaming at all its levels. :juggle2:

But nice one lol..

01-10-2007, 00:07
Hehe Warman. I have a long history with you. Can't say I ever got mad at you, or ever got happy with you. After all, thankfully, my level of awareness reminds me that this is a game and is only to have fun. Though, I really liked you as a person, for truth is to be told, you made me laugh a couple of times.

To cut a long "speech" short, good luck with your life. And, believe me, leaving a game, or at least getting un-attached to it is only for the better. I used to play RTW a lot.. But now, I barely touch it. I guess people just grow bored, and more irritated by how seriously some people take it.

Good luck!

Hey,

I never thought I would have had some people here, like Yungus who I can relate with (good post,got a kick of the level 1,2,3,:laugh4: ,but true though :2thumbsup: )
Or Mad Mech, Who I just saw apply for Hunters (and got it?congrats :2thumbsup: ) last month. People like El who told me he will do a game with me if I care to come back,pevergreen who saids he respects me (thank you:yes: ) and Ras and Puzz3rd doing the SamiWar Rehab ad (I be coming to rehab this Sunday) and others like Bottom and all wishing me luck.
And Yea X-danger, I never had a ploblem with you ethier. you were pretty cool.:)

I know I'm not no Tomisama or such,who of course derserves much more spotlight then me,but if you look at me, you see that I really not a bad person.Yes, I may have beefs with people, but hey, I don't care. Just a Game :yes: . All the times I sepnt 4 hours a day online,trying to bulid ethier my name,BHC or both. In the end, it may or may not pay off,depending on my luck. I kinda lost for words, meaning, I never won a tournment, and Sure, I may have did more bad then good here, but I'm just lost for words of how the good actions and intetnios I did do, and plan on doing on the next few weeks (got a few suprises in store),acually gain some people's respect, from people I know and people who I don't know or may have just started, I just like to say Thanks.:yes:

Monarch
01-10-2007, 17:07
I never won a tournment,

Well actually since you've challenged me on M2 gamespy ladder I've gone top so if you beat me then you'll go top :P

When do you want to play that game btw :inquisitive:

01-10-2007, 19:24
Today, I be on around 4:45PM-5PM. if possible.

Orda Khan
01-12-2007, 13:14
Nice pic R'as
I wish we still had maps like that

........Orda

Puzz3D
01-12-2007, 14:08
Nice pic R'as
I wish we still had maps like that
We do in Samurai Wars beta 7 and the soon to be released beta 8.

Jochi Khan
01-12-2007, 18:01
If my memory serves me well, I remember doing battle on that map with Puzz3D as an ally.

ElmarkOFear
01-13-2007, 09:47
I think I have battled with almost everyone who ever played STW/MTW on every map at least twice! :) hehe I must have played over 10,000 games during those days of STW alone.

Stig
01-13-2007, 12:41
Do the Org charge you for all this advertising you put on their forums? :P
hear hear

Zeph
01-13-2007, 19:34
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

01-14-2007, 01:20
thought you was going to offer me a nice beer Zeph :laugh4: :2thumbsup: