PDA

View Full Version : Are you looking Forward to this mod?

Warluster
01-11-2007, 22:57
Are you looking Forward to this mod? It will not make us stop making the mod but I just want to here what other people have to say.

Justiciar
01-12-2007, 06:20
Not looking forwards to it, no. It's just not a setting I've ever been really fond of. Wish you luck with it though, as it is an interesting idea.

brokguitar
01-13-2007, 20:06
I would really be interested in a mod through 1772-1865.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
01-14-2007, 10:09
Hi, I'm looking forward to this mod immensely. It sounds very interesting and different, going into a field where few modifications have gone before. I wish you very good luck with it's completion.

Filibustería
03-01-2007, 06:47
I would like to see it finished, although my computer does not have the requirements for playing M2TW.

Wladyslaw IV
05-13-2007, 20:16
I'm looking foward to it greatly. Jumping 2 years into a future i see... a mod of white, bright stary days of gaming, sleepless, caffienated nights... and I think to myself, what a wondeful mod!! :embarassed:

This and Pike & Musket 2 will be the best, most anticipated mods of MII TW. And if there is every a Napoleonic III, of course.

And don't worry too much about the units, early era can get late era of MII. Jump make a really good map of the new world, that would be half the battle...

fallon144
05-28-2007, 00:14
definately a good addition mates!

Boyar Son
06-01-2007, 23:16
OMG!! finnaly a mod on this era!!

I hope you guys and girls arent thinking of stoping?!?!

Comon everyone finnaly fighting over the new world with pikes, muskets, cannons...I cant believe people dont care about this...

this is one of the best mods out their, there are already a bunch on Rome...

Dont stop plz, other people are looking forward to this too!!

Spankfurt
06-11-2007, 20:50
Every mod on the new world so far has died, and i dont see why this wont wont either.....no posts in quite a while, its just a very hard subject

Boyar Son
06-13-2007, 01:27
Every mod on the new world so far has died, and i dont see why this wont wont either.....no posts in quite a while, its just a very hard subject

tsk tsk, have you no hope?

Warluster
06-13-2007, 07:05
Spankfurt,

I fully agree with you on this matter. There have been no posts for a while, there hasn't been succesful mods on this era. Yes, you are fully correct in all points.

But may I respectfully remind you, that if I have nothing worth posting, I won't post at all. Too early for a preview it is, and with such a large mod, we can ot be advancing at speedy levels.

Also, could you please provide a link to the previous locations or threads of the failed mods, not for proof, but so I can check out there research and progress.
Thanks in advance

Deutschland Uber Alles
07-14-2007, 13:17
This mod isn't so interesting, so probably i will never play it..