PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Gallic Confederacy: Out of Character thread

UltraWar
01-14-2007, 20:40
Gallic Confederacy PBM FAQ (Work in progress)

(WoS style PBM)

The premise: This is a Gallic PBM using RTW v1.5. The aim of the PBM is to develop the Gallic Confederacy into the history's greatest nation. There will be a election every 5 years on a new head chieftain and during the chieftain's term, he has to do enough to make voters vote for him again. Other players will each be assigned a general - a head chieftain of a certain tribe - and be given quests to achieve. They will play out any battles that their general gets into.

Victory conditions:

(1) Resist and Destroy Rome
(2)Be the only confederation of tribes.Brittania, Germania and Spain should be destroyed.

Settings:
Difficulty: Campaign H or VH - Battles: M
Large units.
Timer on.
Pirate and bandit spawn = 100

Playing arrangements:
1. There will be two kinds of players - Chieftains and Druids.
2. Chieftains assume leadership of the Confederacy (become "King" in every meaning of the word except the word itself) for 5 years (10 turns) from a successful democratic voting procedure. They control actions on the campaign map, buildings etc.
3. UltraWar is the first Head Chieftain having been just elected by the Confederacy. Thereafter, the assignment of generals is determined by the order in which players post to confirm interest in this thread.
4. Chieftains will be represented by a general (Druids too when there are enough). Where there are more generals than players, extra generals could be assigned to players based on family affiliation.
5. When the general of a Chieftain gets into a battle, the Head Chieftain uploads the savegame and the Chieftain has 24 (48?) hours to complete the battle. Failure to do so, leads to dishonour and in repetitive incidents, exile from the Confederacy.
6. Druids will join in debates on policy and help decide on quests. An in-character thread (Confederacy deliberations) will be created for such discussion. Decision making around the Confederacy will be consensual - the Head Chieftain should act according to the majority wishes of the Chieftains and Druids, weighted by half their generals influence. Formal votes (posts with polls) can be arranged for particularly contentious matters, but the Head Chieftain should aim to build a consensus and rely more on informal shows of hands etc.

House rules:
- only armies with a general can go outiside the borders of the Confederation.
- no retraining
- ship transports: only 2 or 3 units per ship
- no cav only armies, maybe some basic rules for army composition (2:1:1 ratio, which means armies have to look like this:
2 inf 1 missile 1 cav or
4 inf 2 missile 2 cav or
8 inf 4 missile 4 cav
etc...
- after capturing the Roman settlements: always extermination; other factions: no extermination, unless in case of an ally who backstabbed the Confederation: in that case: the first settlement of that faction taken gets exterminated, unless the King decides to give mercy...

Roleplaying and write-ups:
Players should try to act in accordance with the vice and virtues of their generals. Where these permit, they are to roleplay barbaric warriors, aiming to destroy the rising Roman Empire and protect their homelands from invasion.
Subject to demand, we could have a Gallic Confederacy thread for Will of the Senate type deliberations. If we go this route, perhaps the Head Chieftain should act according to the majority wishes of his fellow Chieftains (i.e. act like a chairman, rather than a dictator).

The playlist:

The Chieftains
UltraWar
AndresTheCunning
Craterus
Ignoramus
pevergreen
ByzantineKnight
Patriarch of Constantinople

The Druids
Caius Flaminius
Ichigo

Limbo? (Please pick role)
Cold Steel
Orb

Playing a Will of the Senate type game would require a continued commitment from the players, but in the original campaign that didn't seem to prove a problem: unless you are the Head Chieftain, you just have to play out a battle occasionally and keep up to date with current affairs. We would be looking for players who could play out battles within 2 days of the save game being posted (Otherwise: Dishonour!:whip:)

Anyone interested or want to suggest any further ideas/house rules?

GUIDE TO PBM THREADS

Queries on PBM rules should be posted in this thread.

The thread for other out of character posts (e.g. administrative issues, problems etc) is:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=77509

The thread for in character discussions in the Confederacy is:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=78072

Head Chieftain reports are here:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=78075

Battle reports are here:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=78073

Reference materials (esp. maps and screenshots of avatars) are in the Tribal library:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=78077

If you are interested in joining, please state a role (Chieftain/Druid) to be fully in the game

Caius
01-16-2007, 03:32
I will join!
I dont understand the rules very well

Andres
01-16-2007, 10:39
Sounds great! I'll join. I'd prefer to be a Chieftain.

Difficulty: Campaign H or VH - Battles: M (the higher difficulty settings for battles don't change anything but the morale of the troops, which doesn't make the battles more challenging, only more annoying).

48 hours to fight the battle seems ok to me (Allthough I would prefer 72 hours because of "real life" thingies which might interfere, but honestly 48 hours seems better, otherwise it would take too long).

Might I suggest some house rules:

- no retraining
- no cav only armies, maybe some basic rules for army composition (2:1:1 ratio, which means armies have to look like this:
2 inf 1 missile 1 cav or
4 inf 2 missile 2 cav or
8 inf 4 missile 4 cav
etc...
- after capturing the Roman settlements: always extermination; other factions: no extermination, unless in case of an ally who backstabbed the Confederation: in that case: the first settlement of that faction taken gets exterminated, unless the King decides to give mercy...

Will the Druids be able to vote? Do they only give advise? Or maybe we can have two "bodies" or "chambers"? One "Senate" in which only the Chieftains participate and one "Council" in which only the Druids participate. The Druids can give advice or missions to the Senate of Chieftains. In the end it is the King who takes the decision, but after his 5 year old rule ends, he might not get re-elected if he didn't listen to the Council of Druids or the Senate of Chieftains... It would add alot of politics and intrigues to the game I think.

If we have alot of folks who participate, I'd suggest working with two "chambers": the Council of Druids and the Senate of Chieftains. Otherwise we can use only one "body" or "chamber" or maybe, if the game start with one body and after the realm has grown, transform into another structure, consisting of two "bodies" or "chambers".

If we have enough participants, we might add a spymaster (in game represented by the spy/assassin with the highest subterfuge and some sort of secretary of foreign affairs (in game represented by the diplomat with the highest influence); the spymaster can be elected by the Chieftains, the secretary of foreign affairs by the Council of Druids?

The King gets 3 weeks to finish his 5-year reign and another week to post the write-up of his reign? Chieftains who did battles, must post their battle report within a week after the battle? The Senate of Chieftains/Council of Druids has a meeting within 2 days after the write-up of the reign has been posted and elects a new King within 5 days? So then we have this shedule: 3 week reign - 1 week for the report - 2 days later: council/senate comes together - 5 days later new King is elected - reign of the new King starts.

If this is too much or not enough time, we can still change this until we've find a good balance.

Just some ideas...

Caius
01-16-2007, 15:35
- no retraining
2 inf 1 missile 1 cav or
4 inf 2 missile 2 cav or
8 inf 4 missile 4 cav
Those rules are very good, except for the last.
the Gauls doesnt have a very good economy.That means maybe we cant have the 2:1:1 army.
I dont understand how we ...
for example:Im "Caradog of Mediolanium"(fake name), and Im in Mediolanium.The Romans attack me.What I do?Play the battle and before, what i have to do?I make a save?

(1) Resist and Destroy Rome
(2) (Any more suggestions?)
(2)Be the only confederation of tribes.Brittania, Germania and Spain should be destroyed.

UltraWar
01-16-2007, 18:37
Those rules are very good, except for the last.
the Gauls doesnt have a very good economy.That means maybe we cant have the 2:1:1 army.
I dont understand how we ...
for example:Im "Caradog of Mediolanium"(fake name), and Im in Mediolanium.The Romans attack me.What I do?Play the battle and before, what i have to do?I make a save?

The King will be doing the moves which have been agreed on, when a Chieftain is attacked/drawn into battle, the game is saved and the save file is sent to the Chieftain who has 24-72 hours to complete the battle

The (2) objective is a great one and could be a great objective to use :2thumbsup:

Caius
01-16-2007, 18:46
Other house rule.
Destroy the religious buildings which are not Gauls.

Caius
01-16-2007, 22:09
Pirate and bandit spawn = (Any ideas?)
100 to doesnt appear very soon.

pevergreen
01-17-2007, 02:40
- no retraining

Bah, i dont likes that rule.

Oh, im in BTW :laugh4:

Csargo
01-17-2007, 03:43
I'll be a druid

ByzantineKnight
01-17-2007, 15:39
I would like to join, the problem is though that I may not be allowed to play (I have to ask my mom) and #2 the computer with RTW installed is dead, we have to wait till we figure out how to fix it.

If anyone wants to help, here is the problem.
We have Windows XP, just after the computer starts and finishes the WinXP loading screen, before it gets to the login screen it(the computer) dies and restarts.

We may have to reinstall XP (it will take a couple days, we don't have a reliable source of electricity)

ByzantineKnight

Craterus
01-17-2007, 18:51
Well UltraWar, I've considered it since you told me in the chat. And well, I'm in. :grin:

Ignoramus
01-18-2007, 00:52
I'll join as a Chieftain.

Roderic the Emptyhanded
01-18-2007, 16:15
Huhm.., I've never played a PBeM. But this seems interssting. So I'm in!

Steel

Caius
01-18-2007, 18:43
Great, everyone must select a Gallic family member (or not), then change the avatar.

Im Ivomagus of Lemonum, Spy.

Andres
01-19-2007, 11:32
I'll be Vendix :bow:

pevergreen
01-19-2007, 12:51
NoooO! My Avatar! and my Custom Member title... :shame:

Andres
01-19-2007, 14:15
NoooO! My Avatar! and my Custom Member title... :shame:

That's what happens if you play too much games my friend :laugh4:

Instead of the custom member title change your location, or change you title in someting like "4th elector S - Chief blabla".

Be creative :whip:

UltraWar
01-19-2007, 17:12
All people who want to join/have and their name isn't on the list, please could you state if you are a Chieftain/Druid

Roderic the Emptyhanded
01-19-2007, 17:26
Uhmm, this was very interesting. But something in real life came up, which kind of makes difficult for me to join a PBM.
Sorry.

Steel.

ByzantineKnight
01-20-2007, 02:02
If I can play, I would like to be a Chieftan (If a playing spot is open).

I'll be able to figure out if I can play by tonight.
ByzantineKnight

Craterus
01-21-2007, 01:02
Oh yeah, I would want a chieftain spot if I am gonna play. How do we know what family spots are open?

ByzantineKnight
01-21-2007, 09:44
I can join!!!

If we get to call generals, I would like to be Voteporix of Alesia if possable.

ByzantineKnight

01-21-2007, 22:32
Write me up as a Chieftan.

UltraWar
01-21-2007, 22:35
Roles:

Head Chieftain:

Brennus (UltraWar)

Chieftains:

Vindex (AndresTheCunning)

Voteporix of Alesia (ByzantineKnight)

Eporedix (Craterus)

Rianorix (Ignoramus)

Lugatorix (Pevergreen)

Druids:

Ivomagus of Lemonum (Caius Flaminius)

Senauculus (Ichigo)

-----------------------------------------------------
Patriarch of Constantinople will become Belenus when Belenus matures.
Cold Steel - are you going to be a Druid or Chieftain?

Orb
01-21-2007, 22:36
Humbug, count me in!

01-22-2007, 00:47
Switch me to druid.

Caius
01-22-2007, 04:41
Switch me to druid.
There arent more druids to switch.
Ultra:Create the Story thread.

ByzantineKnight
01-22-2007, 05:36
Has this started?

EDIT:

:idea2: I just realised that Voteporix of Alesia is the captain in Narbo Martius.

I still have no problem with playing him, but I wanted to give you the heads up in case this creates a problem. :juggle2:

ByzantineKnight

P.S. If you want me to make him a family member for gameplay reasons, I can do in in 5 minutes and save it as a new campaign so it does not effect your install.

pevergreen
01-22-2007, 14:08
Me Want know what my traits are!
Lugatorix want food! *Lugatorix goes off to hunt*

Craterus
01-22-2007, 19:28
Yeah, I'm really hoping for some interesting traits to play off of...

UltraWar
01-22-2007, 23:10
GUIDE TO PBM THREADS

Queries on PBM rules should be posted in this thread.

The thread for other out of character posts (e.g. administrative issues, problems etc) is:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=77509

The thread for in character discussions in the Confederacy is:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=78072

Head Chieftain reports are here:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=78075

Battle reports are here:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=78073

Reference materials (esp. maps and screenshots of avatars) are in the Tribal library:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=78077

Can this topic be renamed to the "Rise of the Gallic Confederacy: Out of Character thread"?

Andres
01-23-2007, 00:04
Guess we can finally start :2thumbsup:

Great work Ultra :bow:

Caius
01-23-2007, 00:16
Well done!

We need a sticky?

Bootsiuv
01-23-2007, 07:00
I'll join as a chieftain, if that's ok. If not, I'll be a druid.

Andres
01-23-2007, 09:18
I'll join as a chieftain, if that's ok. If not, I'll be a druid.

That's great Bootsiuv :2thumbsup:

Stuperman
01-23-2007, 12:28
I was wondering if there's still time to join, I'd prefer to play as a Chieftain, but will play where ever there's room.

and on a different subject if you want to destroy all other Barbarian factions wouldn't Dacia and Scythia need to go as well as Germania, Spain, and Britainia?

Orb
01-23-2007, 13:54
Well, if I'm in, I'd be happy to work as a spiritual advisor until new characters pop up.

Caius
01-23-2007, 15:30
Should we have new chieftains at the start?

Craterus
01-23-2007, 20:39
I've installed RTW and patched all the way up to 1.5

Ready when you guys are ~;)

UltraWar
01-23-2007, 20:43
We'll need to start coming up with decisions for the Confederacy's actions in the first turn.

Craterus
01-23-2007, 21:08
Hmmmm, just found out you gave me the "faction heir". Not a bad general, would be even better if he weren't a drunk.

Speaking of faction heirs, how is the "faction leader" title going to be swapped over? Or are we just going to ignore that?

UltraWar
01-23-2007, 21:15
Hmmmm, just found out you gave me the "faction heir". Not a bad general, would be even better if he weren't a drunk.

Speaking of faction heirs, how is the "faction leader" title going to be swapped over? Or are we just going to ignore that?

The "faction leader" title is going to be ignored entirely. If there is a way to swap it, it'd be great but it seems that there isn't.

Craterus
01-23-2007, 21:27
Ah okay. Works for me. ~:)

We also appear to be sharing the same avatar? (non-URL)

UltraWar
01-23-2007, 21:37

Genetics :laugh4:

Caius
01-24-2007, 00:02

You must find the Eporedorix avatar.

lol

Caius
01-24-2007, 01:17
Should I suggest the Head Chieftain is the Faction Leader and the Heir is other family member

01-24-2007, 04:22
Am I in as a druid?

ByzantineKnight
01-24-2007, 04:59
The "faction leader" title is going to be ignored entirely. If there is a way to swap it, it'd be great but it seems that there isn't.

It might be possable if we messed around with a couple traits...

I'll check it out.

EDIT: After extensive testing, I have come to the conclusion that it will not work due to the engine not supporting the replacement of the faction leader except by death.

If you want I could remove the Disinherited trait's negetive influence and we could just swap faction heir instead...

Craterus
01-24-2007, 17:37
You must find the Eporedorix avatar.

lol

I have that avatar. Or the avatar that my game assigns to that character anyway. Brennus is old. He has white hair.

Eporedorix is... well, look to your left.

Andres
01-24-2007, 17:49
Am I in as a druid?

But of course :2thumbsup:

UltraWar will assign you an avatar as soon as one is available. Meanwhile you can participate in the decision thread as an unnamed character.

For example:

Sitting in a dark corner, a Druid watches the deliberations, shaking his head in disbelief. The wise man stands up. Silence. He speaks, his old voice not at all trembling ...

Blablabla...

Craterus
01-24-2007, 21:27
I'm getting CTD's on battle loading screen. Any ideas anyone? I had this with BI every time I tried to play it..

Caius
01-24-2007, 21:33
Use -show_err

Stuperman
01-25-2007, 10:37
I'm guessing my post got missed, but I was wondering if there is room for one more? I'm happy to play as a druid till an avatar pops up.

Andres
01-25-2007, 10:56
I'm guessing my post got missed, but I was wondering if there is room for one more? I'm happy to play as a druid till an avatar pops up.

You mean this post:

I was wondering if there's still time to join, I'd prefer to play as a Chieftain, but will play where ever there's room.

and on a different subject if you want to destroy all other Barbarian factions wouldn't Dacia and Scythia need to go as well as Germania, Spain, and Britainia?

:oops:

Same answer as I gave to Patriarc of Constantinople

UltraWar will assign you an avatar as soon as one is available. Meanwhile you can participate in the decision thread as an unnamed character. You will have an avatar soon enough: once the empire starts growing the RTW game mechanics will generate more family members so more "Chieftain avatars" will become available.

UltraWar will assign one to you asap. You can also PM him to make sure he notes your participation.

See you in the decisions thread. It is quite obvious you shouldn't support that drunkard Craterus :bounce:

cunobelinus
01-25-2007, 11:25
Can i be in as a druid?

Andres
01-25-2007, 11:43
Can i be in as a druid?

But off course :bounce:

Just read what was written above about unnamed characters and the assigning of avatars.

I'll PM UltraWar to make sure he notes your and the other recent participations.

Support Vindex. He needs to take a bath. Of Roman blood. Mwahahahaha :devil:

Bootsiuv
01-26-2007, 02:01
Sooo...can we start the campaign soon? I think we have enough players to keep going for a good while, and anyone who joins at this point won't have an avatar for quite some time.

One last thing I was thinking that maybe we should update the list in the beginning of this thread that shows all of the people, and what order they'll be chieftain. *looks at Ultrawar*

Thank you for your time. :2thumbsup:

Caius
01-26-2007, 03:36
Agreed with Boot.

Andres
01-26-2007, 15:30
You two are grown brother's yet you bicker like you are small children. Whas up with that? :grin:

:book: It's called "role-playing".

And Craterus' "drunken traits" are a nice opportunity to take advantage of :bounce:

ByzantineKnight
01-26-2007, 15:39
If you want I could remove the Disinherited trait's negetive influence and we could just swap faction heir instead...

:idea2: I just realised that Voteporix of Alesia is the captain in Narbo Martius.

I still have no problem with playing him, but I wanted to give you the heads up in case this creates a problem. :juggle2:

ByzantineKnight

P.S. If you want me to make him a family member for gameplay reasons, I can do in in 5 minutes and save it as a new campaign so it does not effect your install.

Any responces?

UltraWar
01-26-2007, 18:12
Yes to removing the Negative influence of the "Disinherited" Trait

Also yes to the adding the Voteporix of Alesia as a General. Is it possible to add the following generals ALSO as Generals: Dumnorix, Casticos and Maglocunus. They are also in the descr_strat file but seem to be Captains.

This is mainly to get more players in the game and active.

:2thumbsup::whip:

Craterus
01-27-2007, 00:10
And Craterus' "drunken traits" are a nice opportunity to take advantage of :bounce:

Andres is always taking advantage of me when I'm drunk..

:wink:

Caius
01-27-2007, 00:16
Eeeh...

https://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1289/gaulsur1.jpg

Use this for the sig ;)

ByzantineKnight
01-27-2007, 02:22
Yes to removing the Negative influence of the "Disinherited" Trait

Also yes to the adding the Voteporix of Alesia as a General. Is it possible to add the following generals ALSO as Generals: Dumnorix, Casticos and Maglocunus. They are also in the descr_strat file but seem to be Captains.

This is mainly to get more players in the game and active.

:2thumbsup::whip:

Ok, I'll get the results posted on FileFront, just overwrite the export_descr_character_traits.txt file in Data, and put the gaelic_campaign folder in the Data/world/maps/campaign folder, then open the campaign through the Provincial Campaigns option that shows up in the singleplayer menu.

EDIT: after about 2 minutes of hard work, and 10 of hard uploading:

http://files.filefront.com/Gaelic_PEBM_Changesrar/;6621455;;/fileinfo.html

EDIT2: NOTE: The Disinherited trait does still have -1 Influence in its description but it does not effect influence, You lose one influence because you passed on the Faction Heir Trait to someone else.

pevergreen
01-28-2007, 06:29
Due to a number of things- Lack of time (Starting year 11), inability to write decent stories among other things, i am pulling out of this PBM.

Sorry, but why make it worse for everyone else playing when i could forfeit my position and give it to someone who will be more active.

Andres
02-05-2007, 18:51
Guess you were all wondering if this was dying.

Well, it's not. UltraWar encountered some major problems with his PC and will be unable to play his reign.

Therefore, we will swap avatars. UltraWar will become Vendix, I'll become Brennus.

As a consequence, I shall play the first reign of this PBM.

I'll pm the Chieftains who have to go in battle with a link to the save game.

Please do fight your battles and pm me with a link to the new save game within 48 hours (sooner if possible, 48hrs is the ultimate deathline, it would be much appreciated if you fight your battle within 24 hrs).

Save your game right after the battle. If I don't have your pm with the link to the save after the battle, the battle will get autoresolved and you will suffer severe punishment :whip:

:bow:

Andres
02-05-2007, 20:12
Ok, I'll get the results posted on FileFront, just overwrite the export_descr_character_traits.txt file in Data, and put the gaelic_campaign folder in the Data/world/maps/campaign folder, then open the campaign through the Provincial Campaigns option that shows up in the singleplayer menu.

EDIT: after about 2 minutes of hard work, and 10 of hard uploading:

http://files.filefront.com/Gaelic_PEBM_Changesrar/;6621455;;/fileinfo.html

EDIT2: NOTE: The Disinherited trait does still have -1 Influence in its description but it does not effect influence, You lose one influence because you passed on the Faction Heir Trait to someone else.

Every participant has to do this.

Afterwards, go to

\Rome - Total War\ data\world\maps\campaign\gaelic campaign/desc_strat.txt

Change the Spawn rebels and pirates values to 100 (the defaults are 10 and 28) and save the file.

You'll notice, there are more generals then in the vanilla RTW 1.5 at the start of the game:

These generals became available:

Voteporix - located in Narbo Martius
Magloculunus - located in Lemonum
Dumnorix - located in Patavium
Casticos - Condate Redonum

Some generals have another avatar, namely Vindex and Lugatorix.

This is what your family tree should look like:

https://img349.imageshack.us/img349/3368/rometw2007020520074285rv4.th.png (https://img349.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rometw2007020520074285rv4.png)

UltraWar, can you assign the new avatars?

Craterus
02-08-2007, 10:52
I think I'll have to drop out of this. The battles won't work for me because of a problem with my Disc 1.

Warmaster Horus
02-11-2007, 19:25
Might I join as a Chieftain?

Caius
02-19-2007, 00:27
Is this dead?

ByzantineKnight
02-19-2007, 04:41
Is this dead?

I hope not...

Csargo
02-19-2007, 09:42
If it is then I killed it.

ByzantineKnight
02-19-2007, 15:12
If it is then I killed it.

How??

Andres
02-19-2007, 22:03
It's not dead. UltraWar had problems with his pc and passed me his reign. I planned to finish it a week ago, but real life came up. I'll try to post my write-up and reports this sunday (25 february). If it's not there on sunday, I'll pass the reign to somebody else.

Sorry for the inconvenience :shame:

ByzantineKnight
02-20-2007, 02:07
It's not dead. UltraWar had problems with his pc and passed me his reign. I planned to finish it a week ago, but real life came up. I'll try to post my write-up and reports this sunday (25 february). If it's not there on sunday, I'll pass the reign to somebody else.

Sorry for the inconvenience :shame:

Its okay

Caius
02-20-2007, 02:17
PM with my actions

Csargo
02-25-2007, 21:16
Nice victory Andres :bow:

Artorius Maximus
03-03-2007, 01:24
I would like to join this PBM, I'll be a Druid! Unfortunatly, I should never be Head Chieftan or Head Druid because I don't use Rome: Total War 1.5..... (I use Rome: Total Realism)

PS: Do Druids have to have names? If so, I would want it to be Connall.

Andres
03-09-2007, 11:58
Is there still enough intrest to continue this?

Stuperman
03-09-2007, 21:15
I'm still here.

Caius
03-09-2007, 21:24
In!

:grin:

Im still in this

Csargo
03-10-2007, 00:47
I'm still around.

ByzantineKnight
03-10-2007, 02:26
Me!

Caius
03-15-2007, 22:50
Please let me know if its continued.

Andres
03-15-2007, 23:16
It concerns me a bit that Ultra seems to have forgotten about this game.

There are several avatars available right now. How will we assign them?

I'd suggest Ultra is free to assign them, since he started this game and I still consider it his game.

Ultra, are you still continuing this or are you quitting?

UltraWar
03-18-2007, 12:06
I have to leave this PBEM due to my hectic schedule. Andres, you are now in charge of everything to do with this PBEM.

Csargo
03-22-2007, 21:42
Bump

Andres
03-22-2007, 22:11
I've sent a pm to everybody who has showed interest in the game. Can you all answer me asap?

Thnx in advance :bow:

Caius
03-22-2007, 22:12
Why not?

Andres
03-26-2007, 21:12
As you all know, I sent a PM on the 22d of March to everybody who had posted in this thread to see if there was still enough interest in this game.

Unfortunately, only 5 people replied, 3 of them just to say that they can't continue this game and only 1 of them being able to run the game and be a Chieftain, i.e. fight battles or able to play a reign.

So, I'm afraid this PBM cannot be continued.

It's a pity, but so be it.

Thank you all for your participation :bow:

@ econ21 : you can close the threads. Thnx for your helpfull advice and suggestions :bow:

Caius
03-26-2007, 21:35
Gah!Gah!Gah!

Stuperman
03-26-2007, 21:45
I'd love to restart this after KOTR is over, I really think this could benefit from the same sort of sub-faction setup, it provides some much needed friction.

Caius
07-29-2007, 19:35
I really wanted to play this PBM