PDA

View Full Version : RTW 20 Questions

Goalie
01-17-2007, 04:46
:idea2: Anyone up for a game of 20 questions? I have seen it played in a few other forums so I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to give it a try here.

It is quite simple, one person starts off with some object or person (In this case, related to RTW) in their head and the other members ask yes or no questions one at a time. Who ever guesses right chooses the next object or person. If the answer is not guessed correctly the person who choose, choses another one.

Some topic for people to choose from just off the top of my head are RTW units or cities in the game. If anyone else has some ideas that would be great. Just post if you are interested.

pevergreen
01-17-2007, 05:27
Sure.

Craterus
01-17-2007, 21:34
You need to put some restrictions in place. If someone comes in here with some crazy EB unit in mind, we're less likely to get it.

My point is, if we have to waste the first 3 questions just finding out what version of the game said unit/city is in, it won't be that much fun.

:help:

Orb
01-17-2007, 22:01
Sounds good.

Would be even better with an EB version :D
I love being one of the few who can read Greek and immaculately spell Armenian unit names :D

Moros
01-20-2007, 18:29
flaming pigs?

ByzantineKnight
01-27-2007, 04:20
Is is a unit?