PDA

View Full Version : Ai Opposition In Lan Battles

GRIMM
01-17-2007, 14:23
Hi Dont Know If This Has Been Asked But Can You Put Computer Ai On Against You On Lan Battles? Any Help Most Appreciated. And Sori If Been Asked B4.

Durallan
01-17-2007, 14:57
thats whut skirmish is for :) :) :)

But I don't think there are AI in MP, Haven't played MP yet.

Jochi Khan
01-17-2007, 15:04
Hello and Welcome to the .org GRIMM

In LAN battles you cannot set an AI to play against or with. For example, you and AI against another player and AI, in a 2 v 2.
LAN games are only for human players.

GRIMM
01-17-2007, 16:42
Thanks For The Welcome And Thanks For Answers. Is There No Way To Do 2 Human Vs 2 Ai? Just So My M8 And Myself Get Some Practice B4 We Team Up Online. Thanks In Advance.

Jochi Khan
01-17-2007, 21:35
Unfortunately this cannot be done. As I said above, there is no AI in LAN games.
The only practice you can get is 1 v 1 with your mate but, you could just log on to MP and learn and enjoy.
If you have learnt the basics already you shouldn't find it too difficult.

Happy hunting.

RTKBarrett
01-17-2007, 22:55
As long as u understand the basics like Jochi says, it wont take u too long to understand how players think/play...
Never be afraid to ask for help either, many players always willingly give a few tips.

GRIMM
01-18-2007, 16:47
Ok Thanks Alot For Your Help On This Subject. I Have Played All The Previous Total War Games And Was Surprised That They Had Missed The Ai Out In Lan As The Rest Did Hav It. Hopefully I Shall See You All On The Field My Online Handle Is Grimm So Keep An Eye Out. Once Again Thanks For Help.

Kronos
01-20-2007, 09:42
Well it's just a bug as there's no foreseable reason to not include it. Hopefully they'll include it in the next patch, As an *all new feature* no doubt:laugh4: