PDA

View Full Version : Castle Settlement question

wilddog
01-22-2007, 17:58
OK, not sure if this is at all possible via text or requires completely new models.

Does anyone know what needs to change to do this on castle settlements? On the higher castles you eventually get a wall near the castle where you can position units. What I'd like to know is what you need to mod to make that wall wooden or other levels and NOT have the wall around the settlement? ie the castle is essentially isolated and defends the rally point but not the whole town.

Any help appreciated.

pevergreen
01-23-2007, 14:32
It should be possible. Failing finding help, just see if the destroy walls cheat from RTW still works.

it should be possible.

alpaca
01-23-2007, 18:42
I don't think you can do anything like that without editing the settlements, which is not possible right now.

wilddog
01-23-2007, 19:15
I don't think you can do anything like that without editing the settlements, which is not possible right now.

That's a shame. It would of been useful if it could of been done and made things a bit more realistic although I don't know if the AI would of been able to take advantage of being able to destroy the buildings in the town.