PDA

View Full Version : "Hold me over!" Mini-Mafia [Concluded]

GeneralHankerchief
01-28-2007, 03:50
Well, since Caius won't be starting his mafia game for a week, I'm hosting this one as a kind of holdover. This will be a very small game but I hope still fun.

Rules:

Seven players. Two mafiosi, one Detective, one Doctor. One kill per round, and we start with a lynch. No screenshots, must reveal to everyone at once, can't reveal when you're dead, voting rules apply. Also, "no lynch" is not allowed. Pretty standard stuff.

Only seven players, so sign up quick! The goal of this game is speed, so ideally each period will last 24 hours.

Signups:
Lord Motep of Kendermore
Sasaki Kojiro
Ichigo
Husar
Kagemusha
CountArach
discovery1

I am reserving a spot for Ichigo, who has been itching to start playing another game.

Motep
01-28-2007, 03:56
Ill join...

Sasaki Kojiro
01-28-2007, 03:57
in!

Csargo
01-28-2007, 04:01
Thank you GH. :bow: I have been itching to get into another game.

Husar
01-28-2007, 04:10
Inside.

Kagemusha
01-28-2007, 04:11
Joining.:smash:

CountArach
01-28-2007, 04:13
In!

I'm liking these games.

Csargo
01-28-2007, 06:33
We need one more!!

discovery1
01-28-2007, 08:27
Count Me In!

|void Embace Me!

Sir Boo
01-28-2007, 10:16
Im in

Stig
01-28-2007, 11:08
too late not?

HughTower
01-28-2007, 11:26
In. if it's not too late.

GeneralHankerchief
01-28-2007, 16:02
Disco was the last one in, sorry Boo, Stig, and Hugh.

Roles will now be PM'd.

GeneralHankerchief
01-28-2007, 17:14
PMs have been sent out. If you didn't get one you're just a townie. The game has now begun.

The villagers of the small hamlet of New Amsterlondoparimadroslisberlin were scared. The town was so far off the radar that nobody had bothered to take an interest in it. Until now.

Yesterday, they all saw a black Mercedes drive into town. Two people were present: A driver and a passenger. Both had unpleasant airs around them. The passenger got out, and the town got a better look at him. He was sharply dressed, dressed to kill, some might say. He took out his cellphone, and made two calls. After that was completed, the passenger, pleased, got back in the car and ordered the driver to vacate the area.

Before he was out of the town center, the man rolled down his window and threw something out. Upon closer inspection, it was revealed to be a fancy Cuban cigar.

Now, nobody in New Amsterlondoparimadroslisberlin had any official position. The town was too small to have a mayor or Chief of Police. But they all knew that something was up, and a silent consensus was made that two of their number were in the mafia.

So, also by silent consensus, they vowed to flush them out. By a good old-fashioned lynching.

Game has begun. Please vote for who you think is in the mafia. Keep in mind that you only have three chances to do so. The person with the most votes in slightly over 24 hours (it will be more like 28 for this first round) will be lynched.

Still alive:
Lord Motep of Kendermore
Sasaki Kojiro
Ichigo
Husar
Kagemusha
CountArach
discovery1

Csargo
01-28-2007, 17:54
Until people start talking we're not going to go anywhere.

Vote:Sasaki

Motep
01-28-2007, 18:19
Oh goody...our first bandwagon!

Vote: Sasaki

Kagemusha
01-28-2007, 19:32
Yes.Lets start to talk.vote Ichigo

Csargo
01-28-2007, 19:34
Yes.Lets start to talk.vote Ichigo

How can I say anything when you don't give a reason. I'm not a mafioso there's not much else I can say.

Motep
01-28-2007, 19:48
Cant we just discuss things rationally over a good homebaked pie?

Kagemusha
01-28-2007, 19:59
Allright.For one reason.GH reserved a spot for Ichigo in the game and i remember that he has been wanting to be a mafia for long since it has been a while since he last was. So that makes him the most suspicious player at the start of this game.

GeneralHankerchief
01-28-2007, 20:40
Allright.For one reason.GH reserved a spot for Ichigo in the game and i remember that he has been wanting to be a mafia for long since it has been a while since he last was. So that makes him the most suspicious player at the start of this game.

I reserved a spot for him, but that was it. Roles were handed out by my usual random system.

discovery1
01-28-2007, 20:49
Kage, your reason seems very suspicious. That and you seem to think that talking will be productive.

Vote: Kage

Kagemusha
01-28-2007, 20:50
Ofcourse.But i still find Ichigo suspicious.Lets say its just a gut feeling. At the start of the game there is nothing else to start with and im not going to vote no lynch in a game where the town doesnt have many chances to take out the mafia.

Csargo
01-28-2007, 21:16

I guess that's a reasonible thing to think, but GH knew that I have been waiting to play another mafia game especially after we lost the Graffiti one. :shame: I thought Kommodus was going to start his game soon, but he hasn't yet. And well for the other thing that could be said about any of the other players in any game.

CountArach
01-28-2007, 21:17
Ofcourse.But i still find Ichigo suspicious.Lets say its just a gut feeling. At the start of the game there is nothing else to start with and im not going to vote no lynch in a game where the town doesnt have many chances to take out the mafia.

That is a good point, we don't have many chances. However, I can't trust something that is just a "gut feeling". If you want someone lynched, why don't you just go with the already established majority (Sasaki)?

Husar
01-28-2007, 21:30
Vote: CountArach
Reason: hasn't posted yet

edit: now he has, but he tries to finish Sasaki off.

CountArach
01-28-2007, 21:33
Vote: CountArach
Reason: hasn't posted yet

edit: now he has, but he tries to finish Sasaki off.

Wow, then why not vote Ichigo or Motep?

Csargo
01-28-2007, 22:00
Wow, then why not vote Ichigo or Motep?

Well I didn't bandwagon like the both of you. I was just trying to get Sasaki to talk. Now you two just seem to want him dead. Why?

CountArach
01-28-2007, 22:16
Well I didn't bandwagon like the both of you. I was just trying to get Sasaki to talk. Now you two just seem to want him dead. Why?

I suppose I was just waiting for him to come and defend himself.

I will wait for him to come here though before making any final decisions.

Unvote: Sasaki

My vote will pend on Sasaki's defence of himself.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-28-2007, 23:03
Vote:CountArach

1) You basically said "I want someone lynched" which is only something the mafia want. Townies want mafia lynched.

2) You unvoted after getting called on it--afraid of argument.

3) You ask me to defend myself when there is nothing to defend myself against. This implies you will claim my defense is not satisfactory and vote me later.

Husar
01-28-2007, 23:10
2) You unvoted after getting called on it--afraid of argument.
That's why my vote stays, but the rest wasn't bad either.:2thumbsup:

CountArach
01-29-2007, 00:21
1) You basically said "I want someone lynched" which is only something the mafia want. Townies want mafia lynched.

Ummm... The only way the townies can win is by killing the mafia, which can not be done without taking risks. There is a 2/7 chance that you are one of the mafia. On the other hand, it is the same odds for me.

3) You ask me to defend myself when there is nothing to defend myself against. This implies you will claim my defense is not satisfactory and vote me later.

What I mean by this is that I want to see what you have to say to the people who have already previously voted for you. You seem to avoided this.

For this reason:

Csargo
01-29-2007, 00:38
Unvote:Sasaki
Vote:Abstain

Since Sasaki started talking there's no need to keep my vote on him. CA is looking pretty suspicious right now, but I'll hold my vote off until later.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-29-2007, 00:40
Ummm... The only way the townies can win is by killing the mafia, which can not be done without taking risks. There is a 2/7 chance that you are one of the mafia. On the other hand, it is the same odds for me.

Lynching randomly is not to our advantage. Besides, as mafioso you know I'm innocent and would be only to happy to lynch me, hence your bandwagon vote.

What I mean by this is that I want to see what you have to say to the people who have already previously voted for you. You seem to avoided this.

For this reason:

I responded to you. Csar was just making conversation like a good townie. There isn't anything to say to people who just say "vote for discussion".

We've obviously caught one mafia :2thumbsup:

Sasaki-3
CountArach-2
ichigo-1
Kage-1

Csargo
01-29-2007, 00:49
Lynching randomly is not to our advantage. Besides, as mafioso you know I'm innocent and would be only to happy to lynch me, hence your bandwagon vote.

I responded to you. Csar was just making conversation like a good townie. There isn't anything to say to people who just say "vote for discussion".

We've obviously caught one mafia :2thumbsup:

Sasaki-3
CountArach-2
ichigo-1
Kage-1

I after reading through what thread we have I think that CA is guilty. He bandwagoned at the beginning along with Motep. I'm pretty sure he's guilty right now after rereading what little posts we have.

Unvote:Abstain
Vote:CA

Sasaki-2
CA-3
Ichigo-1
Kage-1

Kagemusha
01-29-2007, 01:09
Nah.Lets make things more intresting. Unvote Ichigo and Vote Sasaki.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-29-2007, 01:20
Nah.Lets make things more intresting. Unvote Ichigo and Vote Sasaki.

What's interesting about that Kage?

Kagemusha
01-29-2007, 01:34
What's interesting about that Kage?

I think in order to get more conversation,tie could be a good thing.:2thumbsup:

Sasaki Kojiro
01-29-2007, 01:42
I think in order to get more conversation,tie could be a good thing.:2thumbsup:

How is that interesting? You could just be trying to save your buddy, or making sure conversation was focused away from yourself while trying to appear pro town.

Kagemusha
01-29-2007, 01:49
How is that interesting? You could just be trying to save your buddy, or making sure conversation was focused away from yourself while trying to appear pro town.

Now,now Sasaki.Are you saying that conversation is not good for the town? Ofcourse always i could be doing all those things you mentioned, but id think that you would always been supporting moves that create more conversation? I have to say that your stand is pretty suspicious.:yes:

Csargo
01-29-2007, 02:03
Now,now Sasaki.Are you saying that conversation is not good for the town? Ofcourse always i could be doing all those things you mentioned, but id think that you would always been supporting moves that create more conversation? I have to say that your stand is pretty suspicious.:yes:

Conversation is good Kage, but there's not much conversation going on. Really because there is a small amount of people in this game which makes it much harder for a person to lurk which is a plus for the town, but there is a downside to this small of a game there probably won't be much conversation.

Kagemusha
01-29-2007, 02:09
Conversation is good Kage, but there's not much conversation going on. Really because there is a small amount of people in this game which makes it much harder for a person to lurk which is a plus for the town, but there is a downside to this small of a game there probably won't be much conversation.

The exact reason for me to create this tie was to get more conversation in the game and it seems to be working.:yes:

Csargo
01-29-2007, 02:12
The exact reason for me to create this tie was to get more conversation in the game and it seems to be working.:yes:

Yes, but what is there to discuss? We need more than just you and me to really get anywhere. Don't you think?

Kagemusha
01-29-2007, 02:15
Well i guess when GH announces a tie.We will be seeing spilling of guts from Sasaki and Count Arach when we vote between them. Maybe we learn something benefitial for the town from that discussion.

Csargo
01-29-2007, 02:24
Well i guess when GH announces a tie.We will be seeing spilling of guts from Sasaki and Count Arach when we vote between them. Maybe we learn something benefitial for the town from that discussion.

True I see your point now. Though all were probably going to hear is "I'm innocent" and "You can believe me or not, but I'm not a mafioso", but hey I could be wrong.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-29-2007, 02:26

It is good for the town. This doesn't mean that ties are interesting. In fact, by voting "for the tie" you slip out of actually offering an opinion on me or CountArach. What is your opinion?

Csargo
01-29-2007, 02:37
Kage cat got you tongue? :laugh2:

Kagemusha
01-29-2007, 02:44
It is good for the town. This doesn't mean that ties are interesting. In fact, by voting "for the tie" you slip out of actually offering an opinion on me or CountArach. What is your opinion?

As this is the first round im really not sure about anything.But i hope that the current development chances that. But i can see that Count Arachs behaviour was either weak or suspicious. When it comes to you old friend, to me you are always suspicious as cunning old fox. It is just for me very hard to trust you unless you are proven innocent.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-29-2007, 02:50
As this is the first round im really not sure about anything.But i hope that the current development chances that. But i can see that Count Arachs behaviour was either weak or suspicious. When it comes to you old friend, to me you are always suspicious as cunning old fox. It is just for me very hard to trust you unless you are proven innocent.

https://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7755/kenobithumbnailuq9.jpg

*You don't need proof of my innocence...I'm not someone you think is guilty...

What's weak or suspicious about CountArachs behavior?

Motep
01-29-2007, 13:46
https://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7755/kenobithumbnailuq9.jpg

*You don't need proof of my innocence...I'm not someone you think is guilty...

What's weak or suspicious about CountArachs behavior?

I do beleive that "I'm not the one your looking for...you dont need proof of my inocence" would be in better context.

I forgot: Unvote: Sasaki , Vote: CountArach

Caius
01-29-2007, 15:20
EDIT:Wrong thread.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-29-2007, 16:35
disco! Husar! Stop lurking and comment!

Husar
01-29-2007, 16:52
disco! Husar! Stop lurking and comment!
I did already.

First my vote was because he didn't post, but he posted while I did.
I thought about removing it but noticed how he wanted to finish you off, so I left my vote. Then he suddenly backed away as if he had to follow orders from others which seems like he wanted to bow in to not look suspicious.
Since I don't see that many indications against anyone else here, I will keep my vote for now.
Or, do you have another suspect?

Sasaki Kojiro
01-29-2007, 16:53
No, I think CountArach and Kage are scum.

Kagemusha
01-29-2007, 18:07
No, I think CountArach and Kage are scum.

Based on what im scum Sasaki?

Sasaki Kojiro
01-29-2007, 18:13
Based on what im scum Sasaki?

1) CountArach is very suspicious
2) You tie up the vote between me and him
3) You reason is "to tie things up" which avoids commenting on the situation
4) You say you want discussion, but you only seem interested in getting other people to talk, not in expressing yourself. Thus you are merely trying to appear pro-town
5) When asked your opinion you say "I don't think he's suspicious but I think you're suspicious just because". This doesn't supply any reason and is in direct contradiction of your earlier "to make a tie and create conversation" reason.
6) You avoid my follow up question "Why is CountArach not suspicious" to ask me another question, thus avoiding commenting once again.

Kagemusha
01-29-2007, 18:26
1) CountArach is very suspicious

I didnt ask comment on Count Arach.But thanks again for sharing us your mantra.

2) You tie up the vote between me and him

How i see this is that it only makes you suspicious.Since you were reluctant about the tie and only afterwards claimed it to be a good thing.

3) You reason is "to tie things up" which avoids commenting on the situation

How? Are you now again contradicting yourself by saying that the tie denies conversation when you have once already commented that it was a good thing?

4) You say you want discussion, but you only seem interested in getting other people to talk, not in expressing yourself. Thus you are merely trying to appear pro-town

How are my words less meaningfull,then lets say yours.I clearly stated to Ichigo why i wanted to have the tie.

5) When asked your opinion you say "I don't think he's suspicious but I think you're suspicious just because". This doesn't supply any reason and is in direct contradiction of your earlier "to make a tie and create conversation" reason.

Sorry i couldnt reply to that message anymore,since im living on the other sidde of the globe then you are.People need to sleep also. Its very intresting how you always require reasoning from everyone else then yourself. You can contradict yourself but no one else can.

6) You avoid my follow up question "Why is CountArach not suspicious" to ask me another question, thus avoiding commenting once again.

Look at the earlier post.

So in my opinion if anyone here is suspicious,its you Sasaki since you seem to change your opinion on one clear thing constantly.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-29-2007, 18:29
I never said ties were a good thing. I said conversation was a good thing. Tie != conversation.

Kagemusha
01-29-2007, 18:34

So this post didnt mean that tie would be a good thing?:inquisitive:

Sasaki Kojiro
01-29-2007, 18:38
Now,now Sasaki.Are you saying that conversation is not good for the town? Ofcourse always i could be doing all those things you mentioned, but id think that you would always been supporting moves that create more conversation? I have to say that your stand is pretty suspicious

:bow:

Kagemusha
01-29-2007, 18:50
Sorry,but i associated your first sentence on the second: "It is good for the town. This doesn't mean that ties are interesting." Maybe my English skills are failing me but i thought that you meant that while ties are not intresting they are good for the town.
Another question.Do or do not ties create more conversation in these games?

Sasaki Kojiro
01-29-2007, 18:53
Sorry,but i associated your first sentence on the second: "It is good for the town. This doesn't mean that ties are interesting." Maybe my English skills are failing me but i thought that you meant that while ties are not intresting they are good for the town.
Another question.Do or do not ties create more conversation in these games?

They don't. They can extend the period of discussion, but since you were avoiding discussion to begin with a tie would merely extend the period of no discussion. There has to be discussion to begin with. Besides, it's silly to vote for a tie when one of the people is CLEARLY innocent

<--- :yes:

Kagemusha
01-29-2007, 19:00
They don't. They can extend the period of discussion, but since you were avoiding discussion to begin with a tie would merely extend the period of no discussion. There has to be discussion to begin with. Besides, it's silly to vote for a tie when one of the people is CLEARLY innocent

<--- :yes:

Well to me that confirms you being guilty. I think that ties indeed increase the amount of conversation. Everyone else should draw their conclusion based on their wiews on ties. And Vote Sasaki since you are contradicting common wiews becouse for somereason you clearly want to avoid tie.I think in order to survive and that means to me that you are more then possibly a mafiosi.:whip:

Sasaki Kojiro
01-29-2007, 19:10
Well to me that confirms you being guilty. I think that ties indeed increase the amount of conversation. Everyone else should draw their conclusion based on their wiews on ties. And Vote Sasaki since you are contradicting common wiews becouse for somereason you clearly want to avoid tie.I think in order to survive and that means to me that you are more then possibly a mafiosi.:whip:

CountArach 4 (Husar, Sasaki,Ichigo, Motep)
Sasaki 2 ( CountArach, Kage)
Kage 1 (disco)

I explained why ties != conversation. Also you accuse me of wanting to survive. In this game, 2 wrong lynches means the town loses.

Yup yup, Count and Kage are the mafia. :yes:

Day should be almost over.

GeneralHankerchief
01-29-2007, 21:06
Voting over.

Stand by for the execution.

GeneralHankerchief
01-29-2007, 21:18
CountArach was being dragged to the top of the volcano that overlooked the village of New Amsterlondoparimadroslisberlin by the six other villagers. All the while he was protesting his innocence, and that combined with the fact that the trek up the volcano was an arduous one, made for a very annoying trip.

"I'm innocent! You've got the wrong guy! I would never do anything to harm this town! Ever! I don't even have a phone! I communicate by semiphore; there's no way that guy could have called me! I was just voting based on who I think was mafia! Honest! Come on, guys! You're helping out the mafia here!"

Mercifully, they had arrived at the peak, and CountArach was unceremoniously tossed into the crater. A distinct burping sound was heard, as if the volcano was giving its thanks for the sacrifice. Slightly perturbed, the villagers made their way back to New Amsterlondoparimadroslisberlin, hoping that they had rooted out one of the mafia.

Here is the vote summary for Round 1:

CountArach: 4 (Husar, Sasaki Kojiro, Ichigo, Lord Motep of Kendermore) :skull:
Sasaki Kojiro: 2 (CountArach, Kagemusha)
Kagemusha: 1 (discovery1)

~~~~~~~~~~~
Still alive:
Lord Motep of Kendermore
Sasaki Kojiro
Ichigo
Husar
Kagemusha
discovery1

Executed:
CountArach

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night has begun. Please send in PMs promptly. Thank you.

Csargo
01-29-2007, 21:20
While I think that ties may prolongs the voting period I doubt that would add more to the discussion than has already been stated.

Kage:While your arguement makes some sense you do seem to be protecting one of the two people that had the votes. Seems that you were trying to protect CA in all this, but it's failed and he will be lynched. I believe that CA was guilty and your protecting him makes me doubt your innocence.

Sasaki: Kage's already pointed out that you saying your innocent doesn't really prove anything to anyone. Though right now you look somewhat suspicious Kage is looking way more suspicious than you.

Motep
01-29-2007, 23:58
There is a volcano above our small town of Amsterlondoparimadroslisberlin!!? I might just move now....

GeneralHankerchief
01-30-2007, 00:00
There is a volcano above our small town of Amsterlondoparimadroslisberlin!!? I might just move now....

Yeah, too bad this is only Mini-Mafia. I could really take this story places... :juggle2:

Sasaki Kojiro
01-30-2007, 00:15
One down, one to go. disco and motep need to post more though.

Motep
01-30-2007, 00:20
Ive got school qnd stuff, so there is only two times a day I can post. Considering I have three siblings also sddicted to this damn box with the same schedules....:stars:

Husar
01-30-2007, 00:43
Yes, where is disco hiding?
He was more active when he was the unkillable godfather...:sweatdrop:

Csargo
01-30-2007, 01:14

Disco is usually more active when he is mafia, though in Graffiti he couldn't be killed so he may be lurking for strategy. Motep has an excuse just like me I can't be on all the time(school, friends, etc) but I'm usually on a lot anyways especially weekends.

Kagemusha
01-30-2007, 01:39
Little cross over from the Seamus game,But those who are following it.Sasaki suggested samekind of tie between me and CountArach to flush out the guilty people there, then i suggested between Sasaki and Count Arach here.while he thought it would be bad tactics in this game.Hmm..:book:

Csargo
01-30-2007, 01:42
Little cross over from the Seamus game,But those who are following it.Sasaki suggested samekind of tie between me and CountArach to flush out the guilty people there, then i suggested between Sasaki and Count Arach here.while he thought it would be bad tactics in this game.Hmm..:book:

Interesting Kage. Why the change of heart Sasaki? You got something you don't want to slip out?:huh:

Motep
01-30-2007, 01:58
Im stayin out of....:thinking:

GeneralHankerchief
01-30-2007, 02:13
Okay, since everyone has posted since the execution aside from the dead, no sense in me wasting time.

discovery1 was getting some well-deserved sleep, fresh from imagining that he had successfully lead a mafia team to a decisive victory in an imaginary town. He was now dreaming about becoming the god of some minor element and receiving sacrifices from a primitive civilization.

"Mmm, yes... send the woman with the black hair, no not her... her. Send her or I'll make the volcano explode... very good, you please The Volcano God..."

Disco's sleep was interrupted by the door banging open. He bolted up in bed, part of him still in the dream world.

"WHO DARES DISTURB RAMA HO LLAMA, GOD OF THE VOLCANO??!!???!?!"

The mafioso got to Disco's room awfully fast. He was carrying a very shiny, sharp sword.

"I do, O Great Rama Ho Llama." The mafioso lopped Disco's head off, snickering.

In the morning, the five remaining villagers gathered together and once again began voting.

~~~~~~~~~

Still alive:
Lord Motep of Kendermore
Sasaki Kojiro
Ichigo
Husar
Kagemusha

Killed:
discovery1

Executed:
CountArach

Begin voting. It will end in 24 hours, more or less.

Motep
01-30-2007, 02:19
Hmmm....me thinks the killer is Ichigo...all kill Ichigo!!!! {:grin2: }

Vote: Ichigo

Csargo
01-30-2007, 02:42

Nice reason.:sweatdrop:

Motep
01-30-2007, 02:56
Nice reason.:sweatdrop:

well? what have you done for this town but accuse people and drink our beer!

Husar
01-30-2007, 02:59

Wasn't it you who liked the volcano that much?
Very quick voting as well.

Motep
01-30-2007, 03:02
Just because I want to live on the Volcano does not make me guilty!!!

Csargo
01-30-2007, 03:24
well? what have you done for this town but accuse people and drink our beer!

You've done nothing, but bandwagon or post anything useful.

Motep
01-30-2007, 03:28
You've done nothing, but bandwagon or post anything useful.

ok, ok! We've both done absolutely no good for the town!!! But I do know that you have a sword collection in your basement! Right next to the fridge with (last time I counted) $65 cans of beer!! That was a week ago, so with your drinking habits.....about 2 cans left in there!

Csargo
01-30-2007, 03:42
ok, ok! We've both done absolutely no good for the town!!! But I do know that you have a sword collection in your basement! Right next to the fridge with (last time I counted) $65 cans of beer!! That was a week ago, so with your drinking habits.....about 2 cans left in there!

If you know all that then where do I live? If you can tell me the town then I'll gladly vote myself? Cause I would obviously be guilty:dizzy2:

Motep
01-30-2007, 03:47
If you know all that then where do I live? If you can tell me the town then I'll gladly vote myself? Cause I would obviously be guilty:dizzy2:

Ichigo, its a very small twn. You live by the only store in town (which I run)

CountArach
01-30-2007, 05:04
Hehe, volcano!

Sasaki Kojiro
01-30-2007, 05:09
Dude. In seamus's game if there's a tie both can be lynched.

Vote:Kage

If the detective got a guilty on anyone or an innocent on Kage they should speak up.

Csargo
01-30-2007, 06:17
Dude. In seamus's game if there's a tie both can be lynched.

If the detective got a guilty on anyone or an innocent on Kage they should speak up.

I didn't even think of that :huh:

Alright I'm pretty sure that Kage is a mafioso along with CA so that's where my vote goes.

And Motep well that's just weird though you could be guilty and are just acting really weird cause it's your first time as a mafioso. I'll just keep an eye on you.

Kagemusha
01-30-2007, 11:05
Well Csar jumping Sasakis bandwagon tells me that we have found our mafia. Vote Csar.

Husar
01-30-2007, 13:25

Kage raises a good point.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-30-2007, 13:30

Kage raises a good point.

What? You just put the third and lynching vote on ichigo with barely a reason stated. The supposed reason is that Ichigo is bandwagoning? Compare it to Kage, who yesterday was sure I was innocent but all of a sudden votes Csar for bandwagoning? Review all the points made about Kage.

Also, does this mean disco was detective? That's just our luck. Great.

Husar
01-30-2007, 14:06
What? You just put the third and lynching vote on ichigo with barely a reason stated. The supposed reason is that Ichigo is bandwagoning? Compare it to Kage, who yesterday was sure I was innocent but all of a sudden votes Csar for bandwagoning? Review all the points made about Kage.

Also, does this mean disco was detective? That's just our luck. Great.
Let me think about it.
[...] so we have this and that...and this or that and...well...

Congratulations Husar, you are the Detective!

You should know what this role does by now. We start with a lynch round, so you don't need to send in any investigations for a while.

Be advised that there will be, at most, two night rounds so reveal wisely.

Standard Detective rules apply: No screenshots in your reveal, no revealing privately, no revealing after you're dead. Blah blah blah. PM me if you have any questions.

Good luck!:2thumbsup:

GH
and then there was:

Kagemusha is innocent.

Now that this is out I only hope we have really gotten one and hope even more that you, Sasaki, are innocent. I really wish now i had investigated you last night but Kage was so suspicious...
I also missed the vote of Lord Motep who seems to have just started a bandwagon, I thought my vote made it even, big mistake.

Well:

Unvote: Ichigo
Vote: Lord Motep of Kendermore

Sasaki Kojiro
01-30-2007, 14:09
Unvote: Kage

Vote:Motep

Kage you were so suspicious! Now I'll have to reread. It's either motep or ichigo.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-30-2007, 14:18
No, I'm going to unvote, Vote:Ichigo

Ichigo 3 (Motep, Kage,Sasaki)
Kage 1 (Ichigo)
Motep 1 (Husar)

Both ichigo and motep voted for CountArach mind you. My thinking is we were totally off base day 1 and these are our two scum. Ichigo has trusted me entirely too much. When I thought I was right it was ok but not now. Motep hasn't really posted enough and he always acts weird.

Motep
01-30-2007, 14:22
I am just acting weird for the hell of it...

Husar
01-30-2007, 14:41
I am just acting weird for the hell of it...
But you gotta know when some seriousness is in order...

Unvote: Lord Motep of Kendermore

As always, subject to change. ~;)

Csargo
01-30-2007, 18:49
No, I'm going to unvote, Vote:Ichigo

Ichigo 3 (Motep, Kage,Sasaki)
Kage 1 (Ichigo)
Motep 1 (Husar)

Both ichigo and motep voted for CountArach mind you. My thinking is we were totally off base day 1 and these are our two scum. Ichigo has trusted me entirely too much. When I thought I was right it was ok but not now. Motep hasn't really posted enough and he always acts weird.

Didn't you vote for CA as well Sasaki or was that just a dream I had? I've trusted you I don't know about that, but alright. So now that you've messed up it's my fault so why don't we just kill off Ichigo and call it a day. Really man you can do way better than that can't you.

Vote:Sasaki

Sasaki Kojiro
01-30-2007, 18:56
You're clearly guilty. Unless you can claim doctor.

Csargo
01-30-2007, 19:01
You're clearly guilty. Unless you can claim doctor.

I can't claim a role I don't have Sasaki.:beam: I still have yet to see any evidence that states I'm guilty just a lot of Bandwagoning.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-30-2007, 19:03
Husar and Kage are innocent. I'm innocent. You were to trusting last round and just went a long. And you sound very guilty. I'm betting it's you and motep.

Csargo
01-30-2007, 19:06
Just because we thought the same person was suspicious doesn't mean I trusted you Sasaki. Well you all can lynch me I've tried to defend myself, but obviously it's not good enough for you.

Ichigo

Sasaki Kojiro
01-30-2007, 19:30
Now Csar, if you think I'm guilty that would mean that CountArach was innocent, and that lynching an innocent this round would lose us the game. Since you've given up the argument it's obvious you aren't innocent.

Csargo
01-30-2007, 19:36
Now Csar, if you think I'm guilty that would mean that CountArach was innocent, and that lynching an innocent this round would lose us the game. Since you've given up the argument it's obvious you aren't innocent.

Really or maybe you just voted your mafioso buddy so you wouldn't look guilty later on.

Husar
01-30-2007, 20:52
I had an idea today:

It's either
Ichigo and Sasaki(unlikely)
Ichigo and Motep(likely)
Sasaki and Motep(about as likely)

or any of them and CountArach.

Since we cannot really tell yet, we would want to take the best chance and that would be not Ichigo but Motep. Then we are likely to get another voting round and can decide between Sasaki and Ichigo.
I put Sasaki onto the list of suspects because he, being the great doubter, just accepted my reveal without any attempt of questioning it. While it's not wrong, he seems a little quick with all that so if he and Motep are mafia, we lose after this round.
Thus:

Unvote: Ichigo
Vote: Lord Motep of Kendermore

Csargo
01-30-2007, 21:01
I'll die anyways, but no one else is going to vote Sasaki so:

Unvote:Sasaki
Vote:Motep

I want to live dammit!!

Husar
01-30-2007, 22:04
I want to live dammit!!
:inquisitive:
Maybe I should switch back...

Csargo
01-30-2007, 22:26
:inquisitive:
Maybe I should switch back...

Go ahead not like I'll live past this round

Kagemusha
01-30-2007, 22:31
Il think il stay on voting Ichigo. There are so few of us that victory or town defeat is on the tip of the sword. There is always the possibility also that Husar is fake detective. But il guess we will soon find out. Im still very suspicious about Sasaki why you accepted Husars reveal so easily?

Csargo
01-30-2007, 22:36
Il think il stay on voting Ichigo. There are so few of us that victory or town defeat is on the tip of the sword. There is always the possibility also that Husar is fake detective. But il guess we will soon find out. Im still very suspicious about Sasaki why you accepted Husars reveal so easily?

Well you have fun while Sasaki and Motep take the town or whoever it is.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-30-2007, 23:19
Disco is the only other possible cop. Husar would have had have been sure that disco had been the cop (disco would have been more active if he was the cop). Husar claimed unprovoked, and gave an innocent result on someone who could have been lynched easily. It all adds up to true claim. I always believe true claims.

At this point it's actually irrelevant whether we lynch motep or Ichigo. If CountArach was innocent, they are both mafia. If he was guilty then we've got one down and we'll know it's the other tomorrow.

Csargo
01-31-2007, 00:18
Screw it.

Unvote:Motep
Vote:Ichigo

Husar
01-31-2007, 00:48
Unvote: Lord Motep of Kendermore

Just to get a clear majority.:2thumbsup:

GeneralHankerchief
01-31-2007, 04:47
Oh bugger, totally forgot about this game.

Anyways, Ichigo has been lynched, leaving Motep, Sasaki, Husar, and Kage alive. The next day there are no kills, meaning...

TOWNSPEOPLE VICTORY! :medievalcheers:

Husar was the Detective and Sasaki was the Doctor.

Wow, a total departure from the previous Mini-Mafia. Nice job guys.

Csargo
01-31-2007, 04:52
Everyone always lynches me for no apparent reason.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-31-2007, 04:54
Nice! Ichigo I had you pegged as innocent for your pursuit of CountArach yesterday. I even protected you ~D

But then when kage turned up innocent I figured Count had been innocent and you and motep guilty. Oh well, I was half right twice.

Good game.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-31-2007, 04:54
Everyone always lynches me for no apparent reason.

On reread you were wicked scummy from a gut point of view.

CountArach
01-31-2007, 04:57
Pffft, I suck at these small games...

Csargo
01-31-2007, 04:59
On reread you were wicked scummy from a gut point of view.

Meh like CA said I suck at these small games especially with a detective.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-31-2007, 05:08
Nowhere to hide :p

Csargo
01-31-2007, 05:09
Nowhere to hide :p

I hide out in the open.:dizzy2:

Sasaki Kojiro
01-31-2007, 06:04
The last was 80 posts, this has 120. I'm betting that had a significant impact.

Anyway, why did you guys kill disco? You were figuring I would go after kage?

CountArach
01-31-2007, 06:07

Pretty much. I haven't got the sent messages to Ichigo because I had that massive unread PM problem. Maybe he can help with that.

Csargo
01-31-2007, 06:16

I figured you'de go after Kage and I would bandwagon. Plus the fact I didn't realize there was a detective. It was between Disco and Husar well and Motep I'de leave you and Kage alive cause you two seemed to be going at each other. Well that's really all I had I probably would have killed Motep next. I didn't really like the 7 player game I think 12 would have been much better. I figure I would have done better in a big game.

Ichigo

Sasaki Kojiro
01-31-2007, 06:18
I do feel a setup with a confirmed doctor is a little unbalanced. The cop can claim day one and be gauranteed to survive.

Kagemusha
01-31-2007, 09:25
Congrats Town!:2thumbsup: Gah!That was too fast. It seems my hunch on Ichigo was right one. I guess game this small is much about luck. With only couple turns there isnt much place for tactics. Ichigo why didnt you counterclaim Husar? Some of us grazy people could have believed you(Not likely though).:yes:

Husar
01-31-2007, 13:13
I do feel a setup with a confirmed doctor is a little unbalanced. The cop can claim day one and be gauranteed to survive.
Well, I didn't want to claim on day 1 originally and there was a chance that either disco or CA was the doctor so I expected to die this night.
But turns out we got them before that happened.:laugh4: :2thumbsup:

Csargo
01-31-2007, 23:55
Congrats Town!:2thumbsup: Gah!That was too fast. It seems my hunch on Ichigo was right one. I guess game this small is much about luck. With only couple turns there isnt much place for tactics. Ichigo why didnt you counterclaim Husar? Some of us grazy people could have believed you(Not likely though).:yes:

Actually I was planning to write-up a detective claim never got the time.

Motep
02-01-2007, 00:28
I act weird when I am a townie....its when I start b eing normal that you have to look out! :grin2: