PDA

View Full Version : Assistant Maoderators required... volunteer here!

Rob The Bastard
01-28-2007, 18:11
Hi Guys,

I am wanting 2 members, who wish to assist me in the Multiplayer forums of the Org, to become Assistant Moderators.

The tasks are:

Provide advice and answer questions.

Tell me if members are not following the forum rules in their posts. ( So I can give them non-pysical chastisement, where necessary. :) )

If you are interested, add your names below... in a week's time we will hold a vote and we'll use the the results of that to select the Assistant Moderators.

Thanks
Rob.

Stig
01-28-2007, 20:22
Can't we nominate people, like Elmo ~D

t1master
01-28-2007, 20:37
silent_pariya

RTKBarrett
01-28-2007, 20:54
Im interested :)

Stig
01-28-2007, 20:55
Aye personally I wouldn't mind doing it either ... I just hope that Elmo will volunteer

btw this:

Provide advice and answer questions
that can be done by anyone can't it?

Omanes Alexandrapolites
01-28-2007, 21:50
I would be happy to help, but I can't help - I have no idea how to play multiplayer :shame:

guyfawkes5
01-28-2007, 22:40
I nominate Puzz3D.

Monarch
01-28-2007, 22:47
I would be happy to help, but I can't help - I have no idea how to play multiplayer :shame:

Go to gamespyid.com, register an account, open up medieval 2, click multiplayer, input your info :2thumbsup:

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
01-28-2007, 22:56
I would like to do this :)

Denali
01-28-2007, 22:59
I guess monarch would be gd for that kind of job since he spends 24/7 on these forums...
Stig or Elmo would be cool 2 :yes:

oh and everything but warman :dizzy2:

tibilicus
01-28-2007, 23:00
I would like the volunteer Monarch. Former admin at CWB and current Admin at CCS both very respected total war tournements.

Some one from the actuall "real" part of the community.

I wouldnt mind aswell seeming ive been here a a year and a bit now, kept my nose fairly clean and im active in the community but meh.

First choice would be monarch ~:)

Tib

Stig
01-28-2007, 23:06
Stig or Elmo would be cool 2 :yes:
lol, are you being serious :laugh4:

Denali
01-28-2007, 23:09
yes :yes:

YellowMelon
01-29-2007, 00:20
Denali volunteers! :whip:

ElmarkOFear
01-29-2007, 00:58
Considering my work schedule and family activities, I will have to decline. I do appreciate the thought. I was a mod here many years ago, as well as at the .com and a senator at the .net when it was running full force. It is time for one of you newer members to step up and take over the job. :)

However, I would think Barrett and Monarch would be good choices since they have shown an interest.

And yes, even Stig . . . just to torture him :laugh4:

Stig
01-29-2007, 01:07
well thank you :whip:
There is a forum where they appreciate my work :furious3: ... mainly because I check in every day to delete a bot ~D

x-dANGEr
01-29-2007, 02:10
Can we have "no no no" lists.. ~;)

O and I'd nominate Yellow!

ElmarkOFear
01-29-2007, 03:06
LOL @ Stig. :)

X-Danger: Do you mean Melon for the real list or the "no, no, no!" list?

I think Melon would make a fine Mod, and you could be the second one too!

You could call yourselves the Dangerous-Melon Mod Squad! Catchy name. :beam:

Paolai
01-29-2007, 10:18
imho a multy mod should be also a good player:

Barrett.

Monarch
01-29-2007, 11:23
Considering my work schedule and family activities, I will have to decline. I do appreciate the thought. I was a mod here many years ago, as well as at the .com and a senator at the .net when it was running full force. It is time for one of you newer members to step up and take over the job. :)

However, I would think Barrett and Monarch would be good choices since they have shown an interest.

Heh, technically I havn't shown an interest :P Thanks for the thought all but I don't wish to be assistant mod here, I think I can contribute all I want to with the peasant status :yes:

Elmo, its a shame you don't want to be moderator,I think you'd be great :yes:

Without Elmo, I think Stig and Barrett could be a good team :beam:

Stig
01-29-2007, 11:33
Heh, technically I havn't shown an interest :P Thanks for the thought all but I don't wish to be assistant mod here, I think I can contribute all I want to with the peasant status :yes:
great, the 2 most wanted don't want the position :furious3:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
01-29-2007, 11:35
Go to gamespyid.com, register an account, open up medieval 2, click multiplayer, input your info :2thumbsup:
Even worse I don't actually own a copy of M2:TW :shame:

x-dANGEr
01-29-2007, 13:41
X-Danger: Do you mean Melon for the real list or the "no, no, no!" list?

I think Melon would make a fine Mod, and you could be the second one too!

You could call yourselves the Dangerous-Melon Mod Squad! Catchy name.

No.. I meant Melon for the real list ~;)

I'd put myself and others like Puzz3D (With all due respect) in the "no no no" list, simply because I/they am/are very strongly opinionated to a certain side.

EDIT: Barrett. Sure.. Nothing's better than having a friend in the high levels.. ~;)

Monarch
01-29-2007, 16:13
Even worse I don't actually own a copy of M2:TW :shame:

Ah well that sucks mate, you should consider picking yourself up a copy :2thumbsup:

YellowMelon
01-29-2007, 20:49
I'de volunteer only if forum improvements for MP were made as seen in the thread pertaining to the issue, otherwise I am not interested :book:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
01-29-2007, 20:57
Ah well that sucks mate, you should consider picking yourself up a copy :2thumbsup:
Even worse a copy of M2:TW would cost (for me anyhow) £1578.67. I need a new PC and a powerful one for the gaming that I do - my PC even struggles with Medieval I :shame:

-Silent-Pariya
01-29-2007, 20:59
i'll volunteer.Not to moderate cus im prolly sitting closer to the devil than god right now. I'll help answer questions and such. I play quite actively and competatively... sure i can do that as a reguler membor... but im not doing it unless i get a fancy title.:laugh4:

:whip:

pevergreen
01-30-2007, 11:06
*A muffled voice comes out*
Ill throw my hat in the ring. In the short time ive been here, i like to believe ive been helpful. I've lost my temper once, and that was at a new members post on how "The org is a ****hole" etc.

I like to think of myself as a master strategist, but not hard ones to play. They can be fun, or just a break from other strategys.

I respect mods, so who ever gets this, much groviliness to you, Sasaki (Bows in repentance) and econ (Who is uber :laugh4:)

Congrats to whoever gets this, i just hope CDTC ends soon so i can lift my self imposed ban (one time only, just for clarity sakes, i made a mistake, and cause Pannonian to suicide from CDTC. That was honourable of him, so as praise to him, i have remained silent, except for this post. Pannonian, i am sorry :shame:)

:bow:

x-dANGEr
01-30-2007, 11:12
What's CDTC?

pevergreen
01-30-2007, 11:18
*Muffled words*
Cappo Di Tutti Capi...(sp?)
mafia game in gameroom
(Edit: As a preferred area, i would prefer to stick to the lower populated areas, AKA B and C as of this time)

Monarch
01-31-2007, 19:47
Forgive me for my ignorance pevergreen, but how much mp do you play? We may be on different time zones etc so maybe thats why I havn't really seen you.

ElmarkOFear
01-31-2007, 20:55
Does it necessarily have to be someone from the MP community? Since they will only be moderating and not necessarily participating in the MP threads. I thought about it and it may be a good idea to have a non-clan member as well as a clan member to do the duties of moderating.

I was thinking, skill shouldn't be the major factor either, since the main quality you would want, would be neutrality and the personality to do such thankless work. You gotta have a thick skin to do anything concerning the MP community. hehe Tempers flare all the time. Just look at the Longbow thread for a good example. :)

From what I have seen of Pevergreen, I think he would be a very good moderator for this forum. Unbiased, calm personality, and he hasn't pissed anyone from the MP community off . . . "yet"! :laugh4:

Monarch
01-31-2007, 21:01
I didn't say skills elmo, I just said participation.

IMO Rob is a good mod, assistant mods can just be there so theres some guys with a some power who are active in the mp community and can get involved in discussion threads and such like.

No disrespect to pevergreen, I know you want to give something back to the Org, but I'm just suggesting MP Assistant isn't the best avenue for that. Not that I'm going to start a riot if pevergreen is selected, I'd give him, and whoever is selected, my best wishes and support.

ElmarkOFear
01-31-2007, 21:30
Oops. Sorry I misunderstood. That's what I get for foruming while having breakfast and still being half-asleep. :)

x-dANGEr
01-31-2007, 22:48
Melon for the win! ~;) (No he hasnt payed me anything to get a "job" without a paycheck.. :P )

02-01-2007, 00:19
*Muffled words*
Cappo Di Tutti Capi...(sp?)
mafia game in gameroom
(Edit: As a preferred area, i would prefer to stick to the lower populated areas, AKA B and C as of this time)

yes Pever, I think I can get out of my retirement and head back to MTW2 for a few MP games with you.:2thumbsup:
I would have to anyhow, because I'm in the 1v1 tournment for MTW2 :2thumbsup:

pevergreen
02-01-2007, 12:10
From what I have seen of Pevergreen, I think he would be a very good moderator for this forum. Unbiased, calm personality, and he hasn't pissed anyone from the MP community off . . . "yet"!

:bow: Thank you Elmo.

yes Pever, I think I can get out of my retirement and head back to MTW2 for a few MP games with you
Bah! My superior Rome Total Realism skills shall defeat you all :laugh4:
Once i get my game to work, im all for it. Total Reinstall (its not a mod..maybe it should be? :laugh4:) is needed, after installing so many mod fixes..without med manager :shame:

As for my activity in multiplayer, RTW was my first game, and it took me until 3 weeks ago (i got RTW a few weeks after release) to figure out i was putting my CD key in wrong :laugh4: Does that mean i join Elmo on the list of profesional noobs? That would be fun.

I know you want to give something back to the Org, but I'm just suggesting MP Assistant isn't the best avenue for that.
I do want to give something back, thats right :yes: but the way I see, the best way for me to do that as of now, is to at least show I am interested in this. Don't forget, I revere veterans, like Elmo, and I count you among my list of "Cool people from the org that are right instead of me" list (you are quoted in my sig, and that has become my MSN name)

Forgive me for my ignorance pevergreen, but how much mp do you play? We may be on different time zones etc so maybe thats why I havn't really seen you.

Well apart from the fact I can't get the MP to work as of yet, if I did I would have a bad compatibility maybe, I'm in Australia (location says it all) and now that I'm back at school, I can go on the forums and work, but I cant work and play MP. :laugh4:....At least not yet.. :laugh4:

ooh! Ooh! I have always wanted to post a balloon at the end of my post, after seeing Dutch_Guy do it.

So yoink from Dutch_Guy

:balloon2:

RtkBedivere
02-01-2007, 14:18
monarch and barrett are the best options imo.

:2thumbsup:

Stig
02-01-2007, 14:19
monarch and barrett are the best options imo.

:2thumbsup:
Agreed, but Monarch doesn't want it :whip:

RtkBedivere
02-01-2007, 14:22
i know and im saying he should be forced to do it :laugh4:

Storm_Of_Shields
02-01-2007, 14:29
People love to flock here dont they :D :idea2:

CooooooOOOOOKie Crisp

tibilicus
02-01-2007, 16:21
I might force moanrch to be mod here or I wll enver come on ventrilo at his request again ;).

Denali
02-01-2007, 17:46
Monarch wants to be mod here with all his heart but he is too shy to admit it.

Getting straigh to the point. :whip:

Monarch
02-01-2007, 18:18
I might force moanrch to be mod here or I wll enver come on ventrilo at his request again ;).

Lol, I think thats more of an insentive not to apply :beam:

ElmarkOFear
02-01-2007, 22:58
***elmo Breaks Out The Virtual Handcuffs And Chains Monarch To The Mp Forum***

I could have sworn I typed that in all caps . . . is there some sort of filter on all caps in this forum or is it a strange occurence?

x-dANGEr
02-01-2007, 23:07
I guess it was a strange occurence. :P

Just take the keys Barrett and Monarch ~;)

pevergreen
02-02-2007, 00:28
I read the first post again, looks like its a vote soon.

Barrett and Monarch look set! :grin:

Unless they dont put Monarch in, because he doesnt want to be...or does he :laugh4:

I still vote Elmo.

tibilicus
02-02-2007, 01:44
I basicly own monarch so yer if I say hes doing the job hes doing the job.

~;)

RTKBarrett
02-02-2007, 17:58

~;)

P.I.M.P :egypt:
Well mon has got alot on his plate already... ccs and having to deal with tib on a near daily basis :laugh4:

Denali
02-02-2007, 18:09
Im against barretT. The .Org should not become a part of his and Melon's evil empire!

RTKBarrett
02-02-2007, 18:11
Im against barretT. The .Org should not become a part of his and Melon's evil empire!

Who's to say Melon is the leader of that particular empire, he is but a puppet i tell thee!!!1 :laugh4:

Rob The Bastard
02-02-2007, 21:03
Ok... thanks for volunteering/pressganging members.

The list that I have in order that you applied in.

If anyone is missing, PM me and let me know.

}{Huscarls}{Barrett|L|

Stig

Puzz3D ( Nominated... PMed for you to confirm acceptance)

{BHC}KingWarman888

tibilicus

YellowMelon ( nominated... PMed for you to confirm acceptance)

-Silent-Pariya

pevergreen.

Nominations are closed, thanks.

Monarch
02-02-2007, 23:03

~;)

Back in your cage female dog.

(edited...)

pevergreen
02-02-2007, 23:45
Good Luck to everyone!

Warluster
02-02-2007, 23:48
No wait, no wait, Can i put my name in that list?

pevergreen
02-03-2007, 00:09

Looks like you just missed out Warluster...

Warluster
02-03-2007, 01:08
NO! :cry: My chance! Maybe you could make it last minute nomination?:grin3:

Anyway, whoever becomes Assisant Moderator, I have a few words, they are-

-Right, there we go, i have siad evrything I wanted to.

-Silent-Someguy
02-03-2007, 09:26
I volunteer.

pevergreen
02-03-2007, 12:06
Ok, I don't mean to sound critical, but if I was a mod ever looking for an assistant, you would fail.

1) You're a new member, which means you probably havent been that active, or everyone doesn't know you very well.

2) You failed to read the thread, I'm presuming, only reading the first post.

Ok... thanks for volunteering/pressganging members.

The list that I have in order that you applied in.

If anyone is missing, PM me and let me know.

}{Huscarls}{Barrett|L|

Stig

{BHC}KingWarman888

tibilicus

YellowMelon ( nominated... PMed for you to confirm acceptance)

-Silent-Pariya

pevergreen.

In addition, your post of:

Can you make a section of this forum like the warzone on totalwars.net? That site OWNED this boring ass forum of people whinging, so mabye if you copied some of the stuff they did, it wouldn't be so lame.
probably wouldnt help.

But overall it did, with Tosa noticing what I said, and dividing the MP section into three parts. (At least I think thats what caused it)

Just my view.

-Silent-Someguy
02-03-2007, 12:15
Yes, because I wasnt joking or anything in my post... l2understand Sarcasm.

sapi
02-03-2007, 12:15
Acting like an AM already eh pever? :laugh4:

Personally i'm against voting to decide eligiblity (and if I had any input in the MP forums i'd go for one community selected and one appointed one to balance things out) but you've got mine, if for no other reason than to bring in another viewpoint other than those of 'professional' mp players.

EDIT:
@Someguy - pever did have a point - you volunteered a bit late and your response wasn't what is looked for in an AM - personal attacks are not on.

I'd advise both of you to drop the issue now :yes:

pevergreen
02-03-2007, 12:28
Done, and Done.

I hope there are no hard feeling Someguy, but I defend what I like/believe in rather fierce unless it is innapropriate.

Acting like an AM already eh pever?

One tries to anticipate what one would do.

Relates to work (bit of a story, not long, but in spoilers anyway...if they work)
Video Store: Saturday Night. 7:30 pm. Busy. Meant to be 2 full staff members, and one junior member (me, still on 12 week introduction thingy)

One Senior Staff member left to watch a friend play rugby. Bad. I've got 18 people waiting to get DVD's out. The thing I can't do. And the other staff member (Dino[pronounced Deee-no]) is filling out a membership form. We lost a few customers :shame: :laugh4:

sapi...it's a good name, I hope no one says "Sapi" though. That annoys me when people say "Pevergreen"

Its good to have found a name buddy :beam:

Personally i'm against voting to decide eligiblity (and if I had any input in the MP forums i'd go for one community selected and one appointed one to balance things out) but you've got mine, if for no other reason than to bring in another viewpoint other than those of 'professional' mp players.

That's a good idea. Then the mod's choose someone who would be good at it, and the community choose someone they would listen to. Not saying they wouldn't be good at it.

-Silent-Someotherguy
02-03-2007, 12:35
I think you need to read my post on the 2nd page at the bottom...

On a serious note, its amusing how some of he nominees dont even play m2tw i.e Puzz3d. gg to that...

Stig
02-03-2007, 12:42
Well I don't care if Pever plays MTW2 or not, imo it should be someone from within the scene: Barrett for obvious reasons, and someone who has little to do with MP, who can't be biased for being in a clan and such, and aslong Pever isn't in a clan I'm going to vote for him.

tibilicus
02-03-2007, 12:52
Meh.

Mp forums.

MP players pelase, I dotn particuarrly want some Sp guy mingeling in opur MP needs.

~;)

Bazz FTW.

sapi
02-03-2007, 12:52
@Stig - i agree with your reasoning, and that's what prompted me to suggest one admin appointed candidate and one community voted one.

I'll be giving my vote to pever too, but i consider that his chances of winning without involvement in the community will be low.

@tibilicus - the reason a sp guy would be useful is to defuse dangerous situations without involvement or prejeduce. The other AM could deal with the community relations side of things

Stig
02-03-2007, 12:55
I'll be giving my vote to pever too, but i consider that his chances of winning without involvement in the community will be low.
Dunno yet, some of the members will agree to us, I'm sure

pevergreen
02-03-2007, 12:59
That's the way i like it! The underdog position! :laugh4:

I am trying to bank up my participation in the MP forums, regardless of the AM position. Always a good thing for my mood to post around Elmo! :beam:

Out of the Nominated people(that have not been PM'ed):
}{Huscarls}{Barrett|L|
Stig
{BHC}KingWarman888
tibilicus
-Silent-Pariya
pevergreen.

I think Stig will definately get it. He's a great guy.

Out of the rest, I havent seen them post much (my fault) but I think }{Huscarls}{Barrett|L| will be the second one.

When does the poll come out? :laugh4:

Edit: I just realised sapi is a brisbane man! What part of brisbane are you from? Western Suburbs (Jindalee) here.

sapi
02-03-2007, 13:04
@pever

I'm not going to make bets before the poll is complete, as I don't like to comment on people's eligibility or make errors of ommission.

The poll should be out in the next few days.

Try to keep things on topic - if you want to know where i'm from, PM me :laugh4:

Monarch
02-03-2007, 13:07
@Stig - i agree with your reasoning, and that's what prompted me to suggest one admin appointed candidate and one community voted one.

@tibilicus - the reason a sp guy would be useful is to defuse dangerous situations without involvement or prejeduce. The other AM could deal with the community relations side of things

Ok. Pevergreen please don't take offence mate because you're just kinda the example I'm gunna use here.

I think alot of people want to be mods here for w/e reason and the assistant mod role is the first step. I think that if an opening for Ass. Mod would have opened in the mead hall, apothecary, tavern or just about anywhere else pevergreen would have applied. He just want to be a mod here at the org. However then you've got guys like Barrett who only want to be mp mod here.

Er, we have Rob for that. IMO the beauty of the assistant mods can be that we have some staffers who are mp players. Rob can defuse dangerous situations :2thumbsup: This applied to Stig's post too btw...we have someone who isn't in the m2tw scene and its rob, if we go with sapi/stigs idea then we'll have two mods who don't play mp and "difuse dangerous situations" and only one who actually plays mp.

Then the mod's choose someone who would be good at it, and the community choose someone they would listen to

You can hardly be a good mod of a forum if none of the posters listen to you mate.

Again, my apologies to pevergreen, he's just sort of getting caught in the crossfire here, so ye, sorry man, but I'd say the same if any other person in your situation applied.

Stig
02-03-2007, 13:13
mmm I thought that Rob actually was a MP player ... as that's why he got this job ... plus being a normal good guy ofcourse

UltraWar
02-03-2007, 13:13
I wish I could play M2TW properly and online. Good luck to everyone who could become a Assistant Moderator! :2thumbsup:

Monarch
02-03-2007, 13:14
mmm I thought that Rob actually was a MP players ... as that's why he got this job ... plus being a normal good guy ofcourse

He's a tw mp player but I'm not sure he's an m2tw mp player.

If you are rob then I apologise :inquisitive:

Either way he's as neutral as denali so he still fits the bill of argument diffuser.

sapi
02-03-2007, 13:22
Ok. Pevergreen please don't take offence mate because you're just kinda the example I'm gunna use here.

I think alot of people want to be mods here for w/e reason and the assistant mod role is the first step. I think that if an opening for Ass. Mod would have opened in the mead hall, apothecary, tavern or just about anywhere else pevergreen would have applied. He just want to be a mod here at the org. However then you've got guys like Barrett who only want to be mp mod here.Good point, although i don't think it really changes my logic.

Er, we have Rob for that. IMO the beauty of the assistant mods can be that we have some staffers who are mp players. Rob can defuse dangerous situations :2thumbsup: This applied to Stig's post too btw...we have someone who isn't in the m2tw scene and its rob, if we go with sapi/stigs idea then we'll have two mods who don't play mp and "difuse dangerous situations" and only one who actually plays mp.My mistake - i was operating under the assumption that Rob played a fair bit of m2tw and that was the reason he wanted, in a sense, impartial observers.

You can hardly be a good mod of a forum if none of the posters listen to you mate.Bad phrasing. I should have said 'liked' instead of 'listened to' :yes:
Mods aren't here to be liked, but it sure does help :beam:

Overall, you have a point and i'll bow you your logic :bow:

tbh i probably won't vote, as i'm not involved enough in the mp community to consider that i should have an input into who moderates it.

Stig
02-03-2007, 13:22
He's a tw mp player but I'm not sure he's an m2tw mp player.
Well that makes him an MP player. Dunno if he's in the clan scene and all tho.

CBR
02-03-2007, 13:30
Its just an ass. mod. You wont get free drugs and chicks because of that position, not even a damn banstick. And Im sure Rob will be happy to point the lucky guy to the staff toilets, somehow they always need a good cleaning(I dont know what they are doing with them and actually I dont want to know)

CBR

pevergreen
02-03-2007, 14:55

I think alot of people want to be mods here for w/e reason and the assistant mod role is the first step. I think that if an opening for Ass. Mod would have opened in the mead hall, apothecary, tavern or just about anywhere else pevergreen would have applied. He just want to be a mod here at the org. However then you've got guys like Barrett who only want to be mp mod here.

Bah! No offence taken :laugh4:

think that if an opening for Ass. Mod would have opened in the mead hall, apothecary, tavern or just about anywhere else pevergreen would have applied.

I normally would agree with that, but not here.

I can't write stories (I have no creativity) so that cuts out anything like that (throne room, guides, Mead Hall) nor would I apply for a place I dont think I could do anything beneficial (The Citadel, Tavern, Apothocary etc)

As its just Rob ATM as MP mod, I believe I could help out.

@sapi
I'm not going to make bets before the poll is complete, as I don't like to comment on people's eligibility or make errors of ommission.

Try to keep things on topic - if you want to know where i'm from, PM me

:gah: The PM button? Where did I stash that thing...

x-dANGEr
02-03-2007, 21:13

Good to know. ~;)

No seriously.. Who cares! :P

The Foolish Horseman
02-03-2007, 21:31
if the AM post is still available id do it....i am quite active on the total war multiplayer scene....mostly m2tw so please do consider me

The Foolish Horseman
02-03-2007, 21:32
im like barrett, only want to do it on mp because mp is the heart (in the essence) of the org and total war itself

Stig
02-03-2007, 21:36
i am quite active on the total war multiplayer scene
Who are you :laugh4:

The Foolish Horseman
02-03-2007, 21:39
lol i have used the pseydonym sanders619 before but will now be the general...if anyone wants a game

Monarch
02-03-2007, 21:54
Good to know. ~;)

No seriously.. Who cares! :P

Whoevers assisstant mod can we please ban this guy.

And I am being serious :2thumbsup:

Rob The Bastard
02-03-2007, 23:45
Hi Guys,

I have NEVER played multiplayer. I couldn't even describe the GameSpy foyer. That is no secret. The reason for that is modem speed ( comparitively slow ( 56 kbs ) and I frequently have to help my wife with our children... I will not start what could be a long session on-line and then up and leave in the middle of a game.

The advantage of that is I do not want anyone's guts on a stick because of a bad on-line experience. :laugh4:

You are judged on your actions here and your adherance to the forum rules.

pevergreen
02-03-2007, 23:47
Here as in this thread?

IMO if its in this thread, kind of puts low posters at a disadvantage. But adherance to the forum rules is a given.

x-dANGEr
02-04-2007, 00:09
Whoevers assisstant mod can we please ban this guy.

And I am being serious :2thumbsup:
Hehe.. I thought I could pick on the great Monarch without getting burned.. :P

Naaa just kidding.

Whoever gets to be an AM, good luck, it ain't that cool ~;)

sapi
02-04-2007, 01:59
Hi Guys,

I have NEVER played multiplayer. I couldn't even describe the GameSpy foyer. That is no secret. The reason for that is modem speed ( comparitively slow ( 56 kbs ) and I frequently have to help my wife with our children... I will not start what could be a long session on-line and then up and leave in the middle of a game.

The advantage of that is I do not want anyone's guts on a stick because of a bad on-line experience. :laugh4:

You are judged on your actions here and your adherance to the forum rules.
lol - as funny as that sounds that makes you the best guy for the job :laugh4:

Rob The Bastard
02-04-2007, 04:01
Just an update...

Contenders for the 2 positions of Assistant Moderator are...

}{Huscarls}{Barrett|L|

Stig

{BHC}KingWarman888

tibilicus

YellowMelon is in...

-Silent-Pariya

pevergreen.

So once we know if Puzz3D is in or out we can start a poll...

The Foolish Horseman
02-04-2007, 09:21
hey rob, what about me?

pevergreen
02-04-2007, 09:27
you asked a few hours too late.
You just missed out though.

EDIT: 24 hours and 28 minutes too late General.

The Foolish Horseman
02-04-2007, 09:29
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww jesus christ ( blessed be though lord)

pevergreen
02-04-2007, 10:24
thou lord?

:laugh:

Rob The Bastard
02-04-2007, 18:30
Just another update...

Contenders for the 2 positions of Assistant Moderator are...

}{Huscarls}{Barrett|L|

Stig

Puzz3D has PMed me. He does not wish to enter into the poll.

{BHC}KingWarman888

tibilicus

YellowMelon

-Silent-Pariya

pevergreen.

OK... I will create the poll this evening... ( GMT +12 )

Nem
02-05-2007, 00:38
[QUOTE=Rob The Bastard]Hi Guys,

QUOTE]

Thats hardly an excuse not to play Rob, it doesn't stop half the MP's :yes:

02-05-2007, 03:12
[QUOTE=Rob The Bastard]Hi Guys,

QUOTE]

Thats hardly an excuse not to play Rob, it doesn't stop half the MP's :yes:

I had 56K for the lnogest while m8, and I still did MTW and RTW Rob. I did 2v2's,3v3's, and even 4v4's with 56K. I didn't get Cable till Setember 2006.:beam: :yes:

Rob The Bastard
02-05-2007, 19:03
Sure... that is probably the half that you curse when they disconnect or there army stops manuovering.

On to the Vote!.