PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Mafia like Game [Concluded]

Warluster
01-29-2007, 07:35
GAME STARTED, NO MORE SIGN-UPS, SORRY
Well mini games seem to be poping up all over the place, but I am going to test out a new concept. Instead of some 1950's mafia thing, why dont we try the the past? It will have same rules as any other mafia game, but it is set in 1600. We will have only 12 players.

Rules
there are days and nights, every night a Assasain kills off one person (Depending on how many Assasains there are) then during the day part, the townspeople vote for who they think are the assasains. You bold your vote, and if you do not want to vote then go Vote:Abstain,but you can change it ,Simple, any questions?

Roles
Townie-You are the person who votes for who is suspicous
Soldato dello Stiletto - A olden day mafia, can kill one person an night
Healer- You can protect one person an night
Spy- Can find out if one person is guilty or not

That is all for now, but secerat roles may be given out.

Playing so far
Sasaki Kojiro
Stig
CountArach
AndrestheCunning
Lord Motep of kendermore
Orb
Ichigo
pevergreen
Fenring
Sir Boo
Alexander the pretty good
Byzantine knight
people playing so far:12

Sasaki Kojiro
01-29-2007, 08:03
in. I'll ask you to limit it to 12 max though.

Stig
01-29-2007, 08:40
in.

CountArach
01-29-2007, 08:51
In, why not?

Andres
01-29-2007, 14:37
I've got more important things to do.

~:rolleyes:

:shrug: Can't resist.

Gah! Probably a bad idea, but... I'm in :shame:

*** shakes fist at the .Org and its damnable addicting mafia-games ***

Motep
01-29-2007, 14:39
hey, Ill join

Orb
01-29-2007, 18:07
Hm... I'm in, I'm enjoying Seamus' game too much to stop there.

Csargo
01-29-2007, 20:58
In!

Caius
01-29-2007, 21:30
I will try to play.

Kralizec
01-29-2007, 22:47
In.

Orb
01-30-2007, 00:47
How about

Soldato dello Stiletto for an alternate name for an assassin.

Warluster
01-30-2007, 07:34
Um, it sounds okay, does it mean Assasain?

Orb
01-30-2007, 13:33
Um, it sounds okay, does it mean Assasain?

Technically, Soldier of the Stiletto (A slender knife used for assassinations in Italy since the 14th Century (I think, I could be a little out), assassins would walk up to someone in the market, slide the stiletto into and out of said victim, then walk off again

Sir Boo
01-30-2007, 17:41
Im in ty

Sasaki Kojiro
01-31-2007, 06:20
Needs 2 more.

Alexander the Pretty Good
01-31-2007, 09:14
In, por favor.

ByzantineKnight
02-01-2007, 07:30
Me?

CountArach
02-01-2007, 07:31
Looks like enough!

ByzantineKnight
02-01-2007, 07:34
Lol, I just posted! And you reply immeaditly.

Csargo
Time to start Warluster!

CountArach
lol the ninja lurker strikes again!

Warluster
02-02-2007, 10:11
The game has started. If you did not receive a PM about your role, then you are an townie.

DAY 1

please start the voting!

CountArach
02-02-2007, 10:18
So, we have 3 Special roles, correct? A person who can kill once per night, a person who can protect once per night, and a spy. So only 3/12 people with a role? Easy win for townies. Unless there are more Assassins of course?

Warluster
02-02-2007, 10:21
Anyway, the voting ends in 24 hours GMT+10 time.

Andres
02-02-2007, 10:24
Are we playing in phases of 24 hours real time?

So this day ends at 10.00 am (GMT +1) ?

Vote : no lynch

Until something happens...

Warluster
02-02-2007, 10:26
Just vote until I post that voting is over, the 24 hour thing gives evryone a chance, no matter what timezone.

Kralizec
02-02-2007, 10:33
Are we playing in phases of 24 hours real time?

So this day ends at 10.00 am (GMT +1) ?

Vote : no lynch

Until something happens...

Starting out more careful this time, I see? ~;)

Btw, name change.

Andres
02-02-2007, 10:47
Starting out more careful this time, I see? ~;)

Btw, name change.

I've learned my lesson. No more (bad?) jokes at the start of a mafia game :embarassed:

Gah, I finally managed to type "Kralizec" correct and now he changes his name ~:angry:

Why the name change, Ferning?

Stig
02-02-2007, 13:11
Well Andres does have a point, we have no idea who is mafia untill they're stupid enough to reveal themselves, so we can lynch the plumber as in the other game, but then I doubt that's wise

And not to bandwagon (~D) I vote:

Vote: Abstain

Kralizec
02-02-2007, 13:25
I've learned my lesson. No more (bad?) jokes at the start of a mafia game :embarassed:

Gah, I finally managed to type "Kralizec" correct and now he changes his name ~:angry:

~D

Why the name change, Ferning?

Once you learned to spell my current name correctly as well, I'll change it again ~;p

Vote:abstain
Since I don't expect anyone to say anything incriminating in the first round, I think it will stay this way for now.

ByzantineKnight
02-02-2007, 15:42
Vote: Abstain

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 15:43
You guys are mistaken. In "hold me over" mini mafia we correctly identified and lynched mafia round one.

Vote:Ichigo

Andres
02-02-2007, 15:52
Why Ichigo? Or is it just a random vote to provoke him?

Caius
02-02-2007, 15:53
I think it is for make Ichigo talk

Kralizec
02-02-2007, 16:31
You guys are mistaken. In "hold me over" mini mafia we correctly identified and lynched mafia round one.

Luck.

imagine that Ichigo is now going to die because of a single vote cast :laugh4:

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 16:38
Unvote,Vote:Fenring

Not so funny now is it, funny man?

Kralizec
02-02-2007, 16:44
We are not amused.

Or impressed.

Andres
02-02-2007, 16:53

First you vote for Ichigo for no reason.

Now you changed your vote to Fengnir, Ferginn, Fger... eh, whatever, again without a reason.

Why are you so eager to lynch somebody when there is no particular reason to do so? :inquisitive:

I want an explanation.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 17:01
There is a reason to lynch people. It's called "town victory". If we lynch the mafia we win. Every time we don't lynch another townie dies. The more people we lynch the better. Why aren't you voting for anyone?

Andres
02-02-2007, 17:07
There is a reason to lynch people. It's called "town victory". If we lynch the mafia we win. Every time we don't lynch another townie dies. The more people we lynch the better. Why aren't you voting for anyone?

But if we lynch the wrong one, we make it easier for the assassin: one less to kill, the game becomes one phase shorter, so less chance he gets discovered. At this stage, we have a 11/12 chance to lynch the wrong one + it only just begun, so we don't have any clues whatsoever. So you are gambling and we only have a 1/12 chance to succes.

But if you are the assassin, you have 100 % chance of eliminating one of your adversaries. There is also only one assassin. We have one detective. The longer the game lasts, the more results the detective can obtain, the more chance he finds the guilty one. So in this game we only need 1 lynching. Why not waiting until our chances get better?

Or am I missing something? If I do, please explain further, introduce me into the logic of mafia games.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 17:17
But if we lynch the wrong one, we make it easier for the assassin: one less to kill, the game becomes one phase shorter, so less chance he gets discovered. At this stage, we have a 11/12 chance to lynch the wrong one + it only just begun, so we don't have any clues whatsoever. So you are gambling and we only have a 1/12 chance to succes.

But if you are the assassin, you have 100 % chance of eliminating one of your adversaries. There is also only one assassin. We have one detective. The longer the game lasts, the more results the detective can obtain, the more chance he finds the guilty one. So in this game we only need 1 lynching. Why not waiting until our chances get better?

Or am I missing something? If I do, please explain further, introduce me into the logic of mafia games.

There's only one assassin? That's really weighted towards the town. 3 is usual for a 12 player game.

It's like this, we could no lynch for two rounds and then start lynching. That would give us: 1/10 + 1/8 + 1/6 + 1/4

OR

We could lynch starting right now which would give us:

1/12 + 1/10 + 1/8 + 1/6 + 1/4

Since the 2nd number is greater, it's the better strategy. But you also have to consider the doc and cop. No lynching gives the assassin a free shot.

Besides, one in 4 isn't great odds, we only have a 1/4 chance then and with no discussion we'll be clueless.

Andres
02-02-2007, 17:34
There's only one assassin? That's really weighted towards the town. 3 is usual for a 12 player game.

It's like this, we could no lynch for two rounds and then start lynching. That would give us: 1/10 + 1/8 + 1/6 + 1/4

OR

Since the 2nd number is greater, it's the better strategy. But you also have to consider the doc and cop. No lynching gives the assassin a free shot.

Besides, one in 4 isn't great odds, we only have a 1/4 chance then and with no discussion we'll be clueless.

:idea3:

Aha, I see.

Thank you :bow:

Vote : Fenring

Sorry Kralizec, Sasaki made it sound logical.

Kralizec
02-02-2007, 17:40
But you also have to consider the doc and cop. No lynching gives the assassin a free shot.

Eh?

t's like this, we could no lynch for two rounds and then start lynching. That would give us: 1/10 + 1/8 + 1/6 + 1/4

OR

Those figures assume that every murder succeeds, but I see your point.

But the chance that you'll lynch either the doctor or the spy is, at the beginning at least, twice as likely.

So I think it would be better to wait one turn, then draw conclusions on what's known.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 17:44
I don't think we'll ever lynch the doctor or the cop, they can always claim.

Andres
02-02-2007, 17:45
But the chance that you'll lynch either the doctor or the spy is, at the beginning at least, twice as likely.

True. But the same goes for the assassin. Besides, the doctor or the spy have a role pm and they can reveal themselves. The spy can do it in public, so the doctor knows who to protect in the night phase.

As for the doctor, that's a more delicate matter.

Damn, these games are supposed to be fun. It shouldn't be about boring chance calculation.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 17:54
I'm going to go back and Vote:Ichigo for lurking.

Kralizec
02-02-2007, 17:56
True. But the same goes for the assassin. Besides, the doctor or the spy have a role pm and they can reveal themselves. The spy can do it in public, so the doctor knows who to protect in the night phase.

I didn't receive a PM at all, so I suppose that townies don't get them. Ask Warluster for confirmation on that.

Other than that there's nothing I could possibly do to prove my innocence, wouldn't you say?

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 18:10
I didn't receive a PM at all, so I suppose that townies don't get them. Ask Warluster for confirmation on that.

Other than that there's nothing I could possibly do to prove my innocence, wouldn't you say?

Unvote, Vote:Fenring

Warluster clearly stated in the thread that townies received no pm. This could be an attempt to "prove your innocence" by acting like a townie who hadn't noticed Warluster's post.

Sir Boo
02-02-2007, 18:14
Reely nothing to go on at the moment however i do bellieve Sasaki is right we need to lynch somebody, however in my view i reely do not wish to follow my previous actions and help lynch the plumber (in Shallowcreak). So until somebody slips up,

Vote:Abstain

Stig
02-02-2007, 18:18
Well Sasaki does sound logical I have to give him that, but what is the change we vote for 1 mobster, about 8% if I'm correct, that's not much, ofcourse the sooner we get to 25% the better, but if we don't get him then it will be damned difficult.

I didn't receive a PM at all, so I suppose that townies don't get them.
Warluster posted that opening post of day 1.

Yeah but you, or any other who's mafia if your not, could easely fake being a townie as you won't have to post the role pm

bloody typo's, must learn to reread posts

Kralizec
02-02-2007, 18:21
Unvote, Vote:Fenring

Warluster clearly stated in the thread that townies received no pm. This could be an attempt to "prove your innocence" by acting like a townie who hadn't noticed Warluster's post.

:oops: I didn't notice Warlusters post

Well, believe me or not. I'll leave it at that.

Stig
02-02-2007, 18:24
current vote tally:
Abstain 4 (Stig, Fenring, BK, Sir Boo)
Fenring 2 (Sasaki, Andres)

edit:

That is all for now, but secerat roles may be given out.
I just spotted this, so there might be people with secret roles we don't know of ... won't effect the first votes that much I think but still, if they get to kill as well we're done for it

02-02-2007, 20:03
Lynch: Abstain

Lynch
Abstain - 5 (Stig, Fenring, BK, Sir Boo, Alexander the Pretty Good)
Fenring - 2 (Sasaki, Andres)

Orb
02-02-2007, 20:56
Vote: Sasaki

Fenring's move seems like clumsy townie rather than clumsy mafia to me, but if that's how you see it...

Csargo
02-02-2007, 21:07
Vote:Andres for bandwagoning.

Excuse me for going to school Sasaki.:dizzy2:

Orb
02-02-2007, 21:09
Unvote, Vote: No lynch

I prefer waiting for real data before starting lynches, but I recall this is typical of Sasaki, so I'm not gunning for him.

Also, redoing the analysis:

If we lynch every turn, it's 1/12, 1/10, 1/8, 1/6 and 1/4 assuming the Mafioso survives and succeeds all kills.

If not, it's 1/11, 1/9, 1/7, 1/5 and 1/3.

Totalling those:

Bzagh!

The first method grants a 0.725 chance of success.

The second a 0.88 chance of success.

CountArach
02-02-2007, 21:24
Vote: Fenring, for reasons stated above, namely the "ignorance" of the Warluster post.

Warluster
02-02-2007, 22:35
The trumpets sounded, calling all to the town centre. the Towns people came out of there hollows and towards the Town centre, on an raised Lynch platform stood the Village Co-Chief, Warluster, with the tally of votes.Warluster cleared his throat,
"Most have voted, and fenring got 3 votes, but most people didn't want to lynch anyone, so I say, there is no lynch today, go back to yuor houses"
They all grumbled, there was no lynch today.

Tally
Attacked=
Killed=
Lynched=

Lynching Tally
Abstain - 5 (Stig, Fenring, BK, Sir Boo, Alexander the Pretty Good)
Fenring - 3 (Sasaki, Andres,CountArach)
AndresTheCunning - 1 (Ichigo)

You know what to do, if your a Townie, then you dont have to send an PM, otherwise, send one about what your doing.

NIGHT 1

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 22:35
hmm actually orb is right, the 1/3 for last lynch choice makes that mathematically better. Assuming the doctor never saves someone.

Unvote,Vote:no lynch

Sir Boo
02-02-2007, 22:37
I voted not to vote for anybody, I didnt vote for no-lynch if this had been the case i would have cleery voted for somebody. Please can you make your voting rules more clear!

CountArach
02-02-2007, 22:37
Too late Sasaki, though it doesn't matter.

Motep
02-02-2007, 22:41
Vote: Fenring for the same reasons as everybody else who is voting him

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 22:45
Vote: Fenring for the same reasons as everybody else who is voting him

:laugh4:

Csargo
02-02-2007, 22:46
I think you should learn the difference between Abstain and No Lynch War.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 22:55
Sasaki Kojiro-innocent, clearly

Stig-nothing in particular.

CountArach-His question in post 23 sounds townie, but it could be an assassin trying to appear innocent by "not knowing" if there is more than one assassin. He's on my townie list currently.

AndrestheCunning-Asks for an explanation for my unvoting. He's either mafia or worried about me being mafia. He later bandwagons fenring. Why? My voting logic had nothing to do with fenring.

Lord Motep of kendermore-nothing in particular.

Orb-Good logic on the no lynch, I think an assassin would have kept quiet about that. On my townie list.

Ichigo-good vote on andres

Caisus Flaminius-lurker

Fenring-possibly suspicious "I'm townie, see?" comment

Sir Boo-nip

Alexander the pretty good-nip

Byzantine knight-lurker

Warluster
02-02-2007, 23:40
22 Hours until Game Night over

Stig
02-02-2007, 23:40
mmm going after Sasaki's list we have:
CountArach
Fenring
Caius
BK

as mafia.
And only one of them is one, difficult .. especially since we're early ingame and it's hard to find any suspicion.
Ah well lets see who gets killed, that'll help us ... I hope

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 23:41
mmm going after Sasaki's list we have:
CountArach
Fenring
Caius
BK

as mafia.
And only one of them is one, difficult .. especially since we're early ingame and it's hard to find any suspicion.
Ah well lets see who gets killed, that'll help us ... I hope

Why are you going after my list? Where's your list?

Stig
02-02-2007, 23:50
My list:
Sasaki Kojiro - sounds innocent, can mistrust him, but won't. innocent imo
Stig - well I think I'm innocent
CountArach - sounds innocent
AndrestheCunning - Andres sounds suspicous, but he did so too in that other game where we lynched him and he was innocent, could be both
Lord Motep of kendermore - can't say anything really
Orb - agreed with Sasaki, sounds pretty innocent
Ichigo - sounds innocent as well
Caisus Flaminius - lurks
Fenring - well could be both
Sir Boo - can't say anything really
Alexander the pretty good - same
Byzantine knight - lurks

help yourself

Kralizec
02-03-2007, 00:03

OR

Since the 2nd number is greater, it's the better strategy.

1/11, 1/9, 1/7, 1/5 and 1/3
The first method grants a 0.725 chance of success.

The second a 0.88 chance of success.

hmm actually orb is right, the 1/3 for last lynch choice makes that mathematically better. Assuming the doctor never saves someone.

Unvote,Vote:no lynch

Now Sasaki, if you had considered the "first round free" strategy, wich is what people were suggesting at the time, you'd have immediately come to the conclusion that it was better then both "no rounds free" and "two rounds free". You weren't deliberately putting forward an inferior strategy just so that people would agree to lynch someone right away were you?

Sasaki Kojiro
02-03-2007, 00:10
Now Sasaki, if you had considered the "first round free" strategy, wich is what people were suggesting at the time, you'd have immediately come to the conclusion that it was better then both "no rounds free" and "two rounds free". You weren't deliberately putting forward an inferior strategy just so that people would agree to lynch someone right away were you?

No. In larger games my strategy is the correct one, because WoG makes the end numbers uncertain. This situation is different, and I'd never considered it.

Andres
02-03-2007, 00:11
Vote:Andres for bandwagoning.

Excuse me for going to school Sasaki.:dizzy2:

When I voted, Kralizec had only one vote. You can hardly call my vote bandwagoning. Besides, I followed Sasaki's logic: we had to lynch somebody in the first phase, so my vote was to make sure somebody got lynched.

Right now, I don't have enough elements yet to vote, so

Vote : Abstain.

But I'm watching you Ichigo/Csar :inquisitive: You were pretty quick with throwing an accusation at me.

Stig
02-03-2007, 00:13
Erhh the night fase already started :laugh4:

Andres
02-03-2007, 00:15

Oh, I'm sorry. Good night all

:sleeping:

Caius
02-03-2007, 00:17
Blame the club!

Good night

Motep
02-03-2007, 00:18

welll....dont I feel stupid....:cheesy:

Csargo
02-03-2007, 00:31
When I voted, Kralizec had only one vote. You can hardly call my vote bandwagoning. Besides, I followed Sasaki's logic: we had to lynch somebody in the first phase, so my vote was to make sure somebody got lynched.

Right now, I don't have enough elements yet to vote, so

Vote : Abstain.

But I'm watching you Ichigo/Csar :inquisitive: You were pretty quick with throwing an accusation at me.

Sasaki said lynching someone was the best option not lynching Kralizec was. Yep and my accusation also got you to talk, and you still never gave a valid reason.

Andres
02-03-2007, 00:45
Sasaki said lynching someone was the best option not lynching Kralizec was. Yep and my accusation also got you to talk, and you still never gave a valid reason.

Yes I did. And I'm sick of quoting myself in these games...

And I was sleeping! Why did you wake me up, you little ...

Sasaki Kojiro
02-03-2007, 00:46
I'm thinking Andres is guilty.

Stig
02-03-2007, 00:47
sounds suspicous ~D

nah I'll give you the benefit of the doubt ... for now

Csargo
Yes I did. And I'm sick of quoting myself in these games...

Well that's not a valid reason to me.

Andres
Well, here's my role description to prove my innocence:

:sigh:

Sasaki Kojiro
02-03-2007, 00:49
The townie pm's are empty, yet your pm contains ":sigh:". Clearly, you are guilty :bounce:

Andres
02-03-2007, 00:51
The townie pm's are empty, yet your pm contains ":sigh:". Clearly, you are guilty :bounce:

:wall:

:laugh4:

Csargo
02-03-2007, 00:52
You still haven't given a reason and I'm waiting patiently.

Andres
02-03-2007, 00:59
AndresTheCunning should not be the first to get lynched in every mafia game he participates in

Seriously now:

Well, I was wondering why we had to lynch somebody on the first day. Sasaki came with his calculations and it seemed logical to me. So yes, I voted Kralizec. We had to lynch somebody in the first phase. Considering Sasaki's calculations that would be logic.

My vote was meant to lynch somebody, which would be a good thing to do. I think I've repeated that part a few times, didn't I?

Why Kralizec/Fenring?

- to provoke him.
- he was having fun because you would get lynched, but he didn't do anything to avoid you getting lynched. Allthough he was saying it would not be logical to lynch somebody, he didn't oppose on Sasaki's vote on you. He was defending that it was not in the towns best intrest to lynch somebody, yet he didn't say anyting to avoid you getting lynched. If he was truly believing nobody should get lynched on the first day then why didn't he do anything to avoid that from happening? Saying the best strategy for the town is : don't lynch anybody, yet doing nothing to avoid you (Ichigo) getting lynched is a bit suspicious, don't you think?

Csargo
02-03-2007, 01:01
Seriously now:

Well, I was wondering why we had to lynch somebody on the first day. Sasaki came with his calculations and it seemed logical to me. So yes, I voted Kralizec. We had to lynch somebody in the first phase. Considering Sasaki's calculations that would be logic.

My vote was meant to 1) lynch somebody, which would be a good thing to do 2) why Kralizec:

- to provoke him.
- he was having fun because you would get lynched, but he didn't do anything to avoid you getting lynched. Allthough he was saying it would not be logical to lynch somebody, he didn't oppose on Sasaki's vote on you. He was defending that it was not in the towns best intrest to lynch somebody, yet he didn't say anyting to avoid you getting lynched. If he was truly believing nobody should get lynched on the first day then why didn't he do anything to avoid that from happening?

Don't you feel better now? That is something I can accept.

ByzantineKnight
02-03-2007, 02:12
Dont call me a lurker, im in a different timezone, I just woke up. And I voted Abstain, no one looks guilty yet.

CountArach
02-03-2007, 03:16
Hmmm, Stig is sounding suspicious to me... Have a look at the list in this:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1413482&postcount=67

And then compare it to this one:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1413504&postcount=69

Why the sudden change of heart with me Stig?

Csargo
02-03-2007, 05:31
Hmmm, Stig is sounding suspicious to me... Have a look at the list in this:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1413482&postcount=67

And then compare it to this one:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1413504&postcount=69

Why the sudden change of heart with me Stig?

The first one is Sasaki's list.

CountArach
02-03-2007, 07:25
The first one is Sasaki's list.

Yes, but how did he draw that conclusion about me from Sasaki's list, which said that I am innocent?

Sir Boo
02-03-2007, 10:02
At the momwnt i bellieve we are lacking any real evidence

My townie List

Sasaki Kojiro - sounds very inocent but he can play the game very well (watcing)

Ichigo - sounds very inocent but he can play the game very well (watcing)

Sir Boo - :clown:

Orb - Sounds inocent at the moment

Suspisous List

Byzantine knight - lurks (could be mafia or townie)

Caisus Flaminius - lurks (VERY unlike him, yet he is making his own other mafia game)(Mafia or Townie)

CountArach - Indifferent

AndrestheCunning - Well last game I was alsmost sure he was mafia yet turned out to be the plumber (A wild card i think)

Lord Motep of kendermore - Indifferent

Fenring - Sounds kind of guilty, yet has helped the town quite a bit...

Alexander the pretty good - Lurking a bit with sort spurts of information popping out (Could be either townie or Mafia

Stig - I think he sounds inocent but im not too sure

Warluster
02-03-2007, 11:31
Byzantine knight was sitting down for dinner. He was a man who kept to himself and rarely went out to dinner, especially after his neighbour Fenrig had almost been lynched. Yet despite that he was calm, recollecting the days events as he slowly sipped his red wine. He had been waiting for his meal for what seemed like hours now. Growing impatient he poured himself another glass. A masked figure slowly worked his way to the table. “Your food sir,” squeaked the figure as he placed a plate onto the table. Byzantine looked at the food, he didn’t remember ordering a fortune cookie. He turned round abruptly to consult the waiter yet he was gone. He opened the cookie, inside was a small note.

“Watch out, dear friend,
“Watch out, for the mafia is about,
“Watch out, for they take many forms,
“Watch out, as they may seam noble,
“Watch out, dear friend.”

Sir Boo was finished his shopping for the week, he walked out of the crowd. Kicking dirt, when he saw an big pile of dirt, it was too tempting. he raced over, and kicked it, all the dust went up!
"Yay!' yelled Sir Boo, when the clowd when high, it went so high, he couldn't see anything. An hand came through the dust.
"Come here, we'll help you re-cover" said the voice, Sir Boo didn't have a choice, he kept on going, following the stranger into an alley. When he rubbed the dirt out os his eyes, he saw the stranger with an gun.
"Bye" said the voice,
"I just got here though" whined Sir Boo,
"Look, when I say bye, your supposed to wave, i am offended" Sir Boo couldn't believe his ears, this person was going kill him and he was offended cause he didn't wave!?
CRACK!
A bullet went through Sir Boo's stomach, he looked at the bullet hole,
and fell down. The person walked off, kicking up dust. Sir Boo got up and stumbled into the house, where there were helpful townspeople.

Count Arach and his five companions were out hunting. His dogs had just brought down an enormous boar. Hot blood spurted from its side.

The Count leapt off his horse as he approached, showing the elegance of an experienced huntsman. An arrow flew past him, striking the boar in the neck. He approached and his delight evaporated. The boar had been dead for a day or two at least. 'Men. We've been duped. Now, own up! Who did this?' Silence.

'Really, I'm not amused,' he was still staring forwards. One of the dogs twitched. He stared in shock as it convulsed for about ten seconds and then died. The other followed suit. He turned around in horror. There was Geoff, the archer, his neck was a solid line of red. Cecil was further back, with an arrow in his throat.

His squire and Gregory both lay on the ground, writhing for no visible reason. He noticed for the first time the slight flaws in their flasks. A bag of apples lay on the ground, with the fruits spilling out. The horses were paying keen attention to these... Where was Edward? 'Edward?'

Edward rode into view, 'What the Hell happened?'
'I don't know, Edward, but we'd better get back to the manor!'
Edward took a sip from his flask.
The Count stared in horror as he heard the thumps of the horses falling to the ground behind him.

He rode as swiftly as he could along the forest road back to his manor. As he left the wood, one of his nameless woodcutters greeted him, 'A good hunt, sir?'
'They're dead! Everyone! It went wrong! Did you see anyone?'
'I couldn't possibly comment, sir.'
'What?!'
The axeblow felled Count Arach. A second cut down his horse.

OOC-

Tally-

Killed- CountArach

Attacked-Sir Boo

lynched- No one

DAY 2 HAS BEGUN, voting begin!

Stig
02-03-2007, 11:54
Yes, but how did he draw that conclusion about me from Sasaki's list, which said that I am innocent?
Sorry m8, I made a mistake, it should be Andres not you, got you 2 mixed up (Andres was right beneat you)
Anyway you where innocent, sorry m8

But what I don't get:
2 kills, by 1 mafia?
Or are there secret roles as Warluster said in the OP, meaning that there can be actually 2 kills a night

Sir Boo
02-03-2007, 12:24
Most probally i bellieve i was probally attacked by one of these secret roles, for it was unsuccseful. Maybe we have a vigilante among us? What we do know from this is the mafia are not going for the lurkers which for me seams very strange. Anyway we can conclude that their is a secret role who has a chance of killing but obvously failed.

ByzantineKnight
02-03-2007, 12:51
I'm kinda confused, what happened to me??

I just got a note...

Caius
02-03-2007, 15:24
Note of death?

Vote:Abstain
We need discution here.

ByzantineKnight
02-03-2007, 15:52
I don't know...

Csargo
02-03-2007, 17:30
Vote:Sasaki

For not commenting on the kills.

Ok, so there's one kill, one failed attack, and a note for BK. So that mean's there are some special roles floating around. There is a good one and a bad one it seems. Maybe a mason role who gave the note to BK? Then maybe a hunter or vigilante who was the second kill. Well we'll have to wait and see.

Stig
02-03-2007, 17:34
Since I'm new to the mafia thing (well I was in Capo but still), what does a mason do?

And I'm sure it can be found somewhere but I'm just plain lazy ~D

Is that note to BK there just to scare him or what?

Vote: Abstain btw, since I have no clue would could have been killing

Csargo
02-03-2007, 17:37
Since I'm new to the mafia thing (well I was in Capo but still), what does a mason do?

And I'm sure it can be found somewhere but I'm just plain lazy ~D

Is that note to BK there just to scare him or what?

Well then you'll never know :beam:

The note seems friendly enough to me. Warning him about mafia about and that they're his dear friends, but that could all be a ruse.

Sir Boo
02-03-2007, 17:37
Well FOR NOW i bellieve we do have to lynch somebody this turn so im inclined to:

Vote:ByzantineKnight

He had been lurking since day one and although has rencently started posting, his posts are still very blank and give no reason or information at all. So for now until more evidence presents its self im voting for ByzantineKnight

Caius
02-03-2007, 17:41
He have the who posted? list

Sasaki Kojiro 16
AndresTheCunning 14
Ichigo 11
Stig 10
Fenring 9
CountArach 8
Warluster 8
ByzantineKnight 6
Sir Boo 6
Orb 5
Caius Flaminius 4
Lord Motep of Kendermore 3
Alexander the Pretty Good 2

Stig
02-03-2007, 17:46
Well what if we're going to try to find out what the note said:

“Watch out, dear friend,
can't do much with that

that's obvious

interesting, but then every self-respecting mafia member disguise himself as a townie

very interesting, might be able to do something with that

erhh yes

So, let's take the noble thing, purely namewise we have:
Count Arach
Sir Boo
Byzantine Knight
Lord Motep

Well Count Arach is dead, Sir Boo is innocent imo ... unless some hunter chap attacked him and he might be mafia, but from his posts I would make him innocent.
Leaves us BK and Motep. BK got the letter. So it can either be a warning to BK that they know he might be mafia or that they warn him that someone else with a noble name is mafia ... which makes me think it could be Motep, but it could also be Sir Boo, which means he attacked Count Arach and was attacked by that secret-hunter role thingy, who failed and .... :sleeping:

Could be, couldn't be

I think it's just a note by someone who's playing around, can't really figure it out.
Is there anyone who's good at these sort of things

argghhhhhh typo's, forgetting letters, forgetting words

Stig
02-03-2007, 17:50
He had been lurking since day one and although has rencently started posting, his posts are still very blank and give no reason or information at all. So for now until more evidence presents its self im voting for ByzantineKnight
Sounds like a good plan, but when going after that list with the amount of posts per player and that note in the cookie I would go for Lord Motep, but I wouldn't know why as no-one has done real suspicious things imo

Csargo
02-03-2007, 18:01
Unvote:Sasaki
Vote:Motep

For lurking.

Caius
02-03-2007, 18:02
Unvote:Abstain
Vote:Alexander the Pretty Good
For Lurking.The less poster here

Sasaki Kojiro
02-03-2007, 18:21
This game is confusing. Vote:Stig for abnormal behavior.

pending reread

Stig
02-03-2007, 18:41
This game is confusing. Vote:Stig for abnormal behavior.

pending reread
I'm almost agreeing to you, my post was damned confusing, it took me 5 edits to make it a bit less confusing

I think I will vote out a lurker, but first some of the other lurkers have to post .. to know who is a proper lurker and who isn't

current tally:
Abstain 1 (Stig)
ByzantineKnight 1 (Sir Boo)
Lord Motep of Kendermore 1 (Ichigo)
Alexander the Pretty Good 1 (Caius)
Stig 1 (Sasaki)

Not voted (lurking ~D ):
AndresTheCunning, Fenring, ByzantineKnight, Orb, Lord Motep of Kendermore ,Alexander the Pretty Good

Sir Boo
02-03-2007, 19:01
My vote stands, although it may change if nobody decides to back anybody, as the town NEEDS a lynching tonight. Knight has given little to the conversations and has barely posted at all. I know there are other lurkers yet im sure the Mafia would'nt exile themselves completlety from the game. Therefore im inclined to bellieve that Knight is mafia as ALL his posts are either neutral or bandwagoning.

Stig
02-03-2007, 19:07
When is this day fase over? 10:00 GMT?

Anyway I think I will vote already:

Vote: Alexander the Pretty Good
because he made 2 posts, 1 saying he was in and 1 voting abstain, without saying anything else ... if however he does posts and comes up with something good I will be the first to change

edit: bolded vote

Andres
02-03-2007, 19:22
“Watch out, dear friend,

There might indeed be a clue in this and Stig's explanation seems acceptable.

I think Sir Boo and ByzantineKnight are innocent, since they were both attacked. CountArach is dead, so we can be sure that he was innocent.

The only "noble" one might be Lord Motep. On the other hand, wasn't the real Sasaki Kojiro some famous samoerai, who got defeated by Musashi? I don't know if he was a daymio (Japanese Lord) though but aren't all samoerai supposed to be of noble birth? Alexander the Pretty Good, isn't his name referring to Alexander The Great, who was a King?

But Lord Motep is the most possible "noble".

So I'll stick to Motep for now, but I might change my vote.

Vote : Lord Motep

Stig
02-03-2007, 19:25
and Stig's explanation seems acceptable.
You understood it :laugh4:
I still don't really understand it myself ~D

current vote tally:
Lord Motep of Kendermore 2 (Ichigo, Andres)
Alexander the Pretty Good 2 (Caius, Stig)
Stig 1 (Sasaki)

Csargo
02-03-2007, 19:26
There might indeed be a clue in this and Stig's explanation seems acceptable.

I think Sir Boo and ByzantineKnight are innocent, since they were both attacked. CountArach is dead, so we can be sure that he was innocent.

The only "noble" one might be Lord Motep. On the other hand, wasn't the real Sasaki Kojiro some famous samoerai, who got defeated by Musashi? I don't know if he was a daymio (Japanese Lord) though but aren't all samoerai supposed to be of noble birth? Alexander the Pretty Good, isn't his name referring to Alexander The Great, who was a King?

But Lord Motep is the most possible "noble".

So I'll stick to Motep for now, but I might change my vote.

Vote : Lord Motep

BK wasn't attacked he just got the note.

Andres
02-03-2007, 19:37
BK wasn't attacked he just got the note.

:oops:

You're right.

Motep
02-03-2007, 20:02
Okay, Okay...so I lurked. but there was nothing really for me to post to. But, now I must, as my honor is in question. I am not the murderer. Look elsewhere, for a lynch of me would be just a mistake. It would just worsen the odds for the town, and waste a day.

But we must examine the attempted murder of Sir Boo.

Sir Boo was finished his shopping for the week, he walked out of the crowd. Kicking dirt, when he saw an big pile of dirt, it was too tempting. he raced over, and kicked it, all the dust went up!
"Yay!' yelled Sir Boo, when the clowd when high, it went so high, he couldn't see anything. An hand came through the dust.
"Come here, we'll help you re-cover" said the voice, Sir Boo didn't have a choice, he kept on going, following the stranger into an alley. When he rubbed the dirt out os his eyes, he saw the stranger with an gun.
"Bye" said the voice,
"I just got here though" whined Sir Boo,
"Look, when I say bye, your supposed to wave, i am offended" Sir Boo couldn't believe his ears, this person was going kill him and he was offended cause he didn't wave!?
CRACK!
A bullet went through Sir Boo's stomach, he looked at the bullet hole,
and fell down. The person walked off, kicking up dust. Sir Boo got up and stumbled into the house, where there were helpful townspeople.

The Very bad english in this post is very simmilar to Caius. Also the cornball factor. Examine his posts. You will find them to very simmilar in composition and grammar.

Vote: Caius Flaminius

current vote tally:
Stig 1 (Sasaki)
Caius Flaminius 1 (Motep)

Stig
02-03-2007, 20:17
Ermmm, doesn't Warluster do the write-ups?

Sir Boo
02-03-2007, 20:19
First of all, the attack on me i bellieve to be not from a mafia though i could be wrong. I actually bellieve that the write up for my attack was done by Warluster himself, although i could be wrong. Im more purplexed by the 1st action, although i dont know what the note means.

Anyway as i am off now to do my coursework i will be changing my vote, this may be seen as bandwagoning though the town NEEDS a lynch tonight so if this is to happen i need to bandwagon.

Vote:Motep

Csargo
02-03-2007, 20:49
Okay, Okay...so I lurked. but there was nothing really for me to post to. But, now I must, as my honor is in question. I am not the murderer. Look elsewhere, for a lynch of me would be just a mistake. It would just worsen the odds for the town, and waste a day.

But we must examine the attempted murder of Sir Boo.

The Very bad english in this post is very simmilar to Caius. Also the cornball factor. Examine his posts. You will find them to very simmilar in composition and grammar.

Vote: Caius Flaminius

current vote tally:
Stig 1 (Sasaki)
Caius Flaminius 1 (Motep)

:laugh4: Nice try. No offense intended CF, but his English is way worse than that.

Motep
02-03-2007, 20:50
yes, but havent you ever commited a murder on one of these games and requested a ertain write-up to be osted? I beleive that is what Caius did.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 20:55
yes, but havent you ever commited a murder on one of these games and requested a ertain write-up to be osted? I beleive that is what Caius did.

By this post your English looks like the kill post. I doubt CF would do something like that.

Motep
02-03-2007, 20:56
By this post your English looks like the kill post. I doubt CF would do something like that.

Just because I missed a couple letters.....

Are you trying to help a https://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5050/emotbandwagonqr2.gif ?

Kralizec
02-03-2007, 20:57
Vote: Stig

While he does post regularily he seems pretty non-assertive, just pointing out a few possible suspects and then putting the ball in our court. I suspect that he's trying to act like a clueless townie.

I may change it to Alexander if he doesn't show up soon.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 21:00
Just because I missed a couple letters.....

Are you trying to help a https://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5050/emotbandwagonqr2.gif ?

No, I don't condone such senselessness. If you don't give a valid reason for voting someone then I will look at you as suspicious.

Sasaki is very quiet in this game I wonder why. Have you lost interest in killing the town Sasaki?

CountArach
02-03-2007, 21:02
Well out I go, and here is what I surmise from it:

Stig is innocent and was just being framed for my murder.

The note... well I think that this implies that the Detective investigated him, found him innocent and sent him the note.

As to Sir Boo, attacked by a secret role and protected by the doctor.

Motep
02-03-2007, 21:03
No, I don't condone such senselessness. If you don't give a valid reason for voting someone then I will look at you as suspicious.

Sasaki is very quiet in this game I wonder why. Have you lost interest in killing the town Sasaki?

I have given a valid reason. The grammar in the post is not Warluster's. It most resembles that of Caius. And in my experience, people have been known to submit their own write-ups for the night phase. It appears to me as if Warluster has accepted that of Caius.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 21:11
I have given a valid reason. The grammar in the post is not Warluster's. It most resembles that of Caius. And in my experience, people have been known to submit their own write-ups for the night phase. It appears to me as if Warluster has accepted that of Caius.

No, actually that looks exactly like War's writing style with small mistakes here and there. Go read some of his stories in the Mead Hall or the WWI Interactive the Kills and the stories are quite similar IMO.

Motep
02-03-2007, 21:20
No, actually that looks exactly like War's writing style with small mistakes here and there. Go read some of his stories in the Mead Hall or the WWI Interactive the Kills and the stories are quite similar IMO.

The post is still suspicious, but I will withdraw my vote on the fact that the styles are similar.

Unvote: Caius
Vote: Abstain...for now....

Motep
02-03-2007, 21:23
Just beacause the note says noble does not mean I am guilty. I cannot possibly prove this to the town (you folks are awfully hard to convince any way or another) so I will leave it as it is. Make of it what you willl, I am innocent to this charge against me. Innocent I tell you!!!

Stig
02-03-2007, 21:35
You're pretty desperate to make yourselves known as innocent, imo that's suspicious

Sir Boo
02-03-2007, 22:29
Look im sorry it is obvoius now that Motep is hiding something, he is trying to hard to conceal it and now he is trying to go for the no lynch by abstaining (which in this game means no lynch, well it did last round). Guys we need somebody lynched today (QUICKLY) and the evidence is simply stacking up againt Motep.

Caius
02-03-2007, 22:31
So am I the attacker, huh?
nice try Lord Motep.
Unvote; Vote:Lord Motep
@Ichigo:Its ok.

Caius
02-03-2007, 22:33
I have to go on vacation and Internet doesnt work very well

Stig
02-03-2007, 22:41
current vote tally:
Lord Motep of Kendermore 4 (Ichigo, Andres, Sir Boo, Caius)
Alexander the Pretty Good 1(Stig)
Stig 2 (Sasaki, Fenring)
Abstain 1 (Motep)

Orb
02-03-2007, 22:48
I have to go on vacation and Internet doesnt work very well

Hm... I'm unsure of who's exactly innocent, but abstaining doesn't do us any good now...

Gunning down lurkers seems bad for mafia; they are eliminating possible suspects, so I'll read through the thread again to check who said that.

Edit: If Sir Boo wasn't proved innocent, I'd vote him for that comment alone.

So, now ATPG looks like a lynch suspect for later, I want to see what happens.

In lack of any evidence, I don't think we should make too much of the note.

Meatball: Ichigo

Csargo
02-03-2007, 23:32
Hm... I'm unsure of who's exactly innocent, but abstaining doesn't do us any good now...

Gunning down lurkers seems bad for mafia; they are eliminating possible suspects, so I'll read through the thread again to check who said that.

Edit: If Sir Boo wasn't proved innocent, I'd vote him for that comment alone.

So, now ATPG looks like a lynch suspect for later, I want to see what happens.

In lack of any evidence, I don't think we should make too much of the note.

Meatball: Ichigo

Is that a vote for me, or am I a spicy meatball?

Stig
02-03-2007, 23:45
He'll make one of you ~D

well we have to bandwagon at you first otherwise we'll meatball Motep

woops, edited the wrong typo

Orb
02-03-2007, 23:53

The spiciest, my friend, the spiciest! :thumbsup:

It's a vote for you in a 'Spiciest Meatball ever' competition. Although Sasaki comes close.

Warluster
02-04-2007, 00:50
Day 2 Voting Results

The trumpets sounded again, all the people awoke, and stormed out of there houses, to the town square. Once again, there as a platform, and once again there Was the Co-Leader Warluster.
"okay all, we have the results for the lynching" said Warluster,
"And today, Lord Motep shall be lynched today"
All heads turned towards Motep, who was shaking his head in disbelief,
"It isn't me!" Lord Motep moaned,
"I am not an Assasain!" a roar went up, Motep, still shaking his head, walked up to the platform, and faced the crowd. He bravely stood straight, the cold air brushing past. Silence. Soldiers marched onto the platfrom and lined up. The lifted there muskets, aimed and. Lord Moetp fell, he fell off the platform, a roar went up from the crowd, they raced around the side of the platform. Lord Moetp was lieing in the dirt, a big mound of dirt beside him. He kicked it. But it didn't go up, instead he cut his foot, and the towns people rushed forward and took him up to the platform. He once again stood straight. But this time, there was the crack of Muskets, and the smoke blocked the sight of Lord Moteps body falling off the platform.

OOC-

Lynching Tally

Lord Motep of Kendermore 4 (Ichigo, Andres, Sir Boo, Caius)
Alexander the Pretty Good 1(Stig)
Stig 2 (Sasaki, Fenring)
Abstain 1 (Motep)

Killer Tally

killed- CountArach
Attacked- Sir Boo
Lynched- Lord Motep

People Still Alive
Sasaki Kojiro
Stig
CountArach
AndrestheCunning
Lord Motep of kendermore
Orb
Ichigo
pevergeen
Fenring
Sir Boo
Byzantine knight

people still playing: 10

NIGHT 2 has begun

Sir Boo
02-04-2007, 01:08
We can infere from the "dirt" again that we did infact manage to kill my atempted killer...

Sasaki Kojiro
02-04-2007, 02:45
Stig has the most posts in this game. Highly unusual for him. Change in behavior = mafia. I think it's as simple as that.

Motep
02-04-2007, 03:28
Damn it alll.....https://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1058/emotarghbr6.gif Curse You!!!!

And once again, you lynched the wrong guy.

ByzantineKnight
02-04-2007, 03:54

I'm not posting alot because I have a lot of school and because I'm awake when all of you are asleep, no discussion available...

Caius
02-04-2007, 04:01
Sorry guys, Im out.
Check the repleacement thread, someone will repleace me.
Good luck.

Caius

ByzantineKnight
02-04-2007, 04:44
Sorry guys, Im out.

Why?

pevergreen
02-04-2007, 05:18
if its allright with Warluster, In the replacement thread, I am it. Pending Warlusters approval of course.

Warluster
02-04-2007, 07:44
Of course, you can replace Caisus pevergreen, theres my approval. If you have a role, you will receive a PM, if you are just a townie, then you wont receive a PM, simple.

Warluster
02-04-2007, 10:20
Sir Boo was quite hungry, especially after being attacked, it was time to grab as quich snack. He looked around town, until he found a good place called 'Ye Olde Pubbe'
'great, perfect place to eat'
Sir Boo slipped inside the place and looked inside, empty, completely empty, he sat down and a waiter came out.
"What do you want Sir?"
" Just a Pie please"
the waiter walked off, Sir Boo started humming, he was humming so loud that he did hear the muffled thump and shouts from out back. the Waiter came out again, but this time with a meal.
"Your meal sir", Sir Boo nodded and handed The waiter the money, then dug into his pie, after a while he felt sick, and he callaed the Waiter back out,
"this meal is horrible, i feel so sick" said Sir Boo,
"Your supposed to, it is no normal pie" snarled the waiter,
"What do you mean" muttered Sir Boo,
"its an poison pie, did you think you could escape me from killing you?"
Sir Boo couldn't answer, as he was dead. the waiter lifted him up and walked out back with him, then tossed him in the dirt and kicked an mound of dirt,
"there you go, you love your dirt dont you?" And the supposed Waiter walked inside, 15 minutes later, and someone found Sir Boo's body when putting there cat out for the night.

Sasaki was at his place, drawing a picture of this thing called Shogun:Total War,
'Why am i drawing this?' Thought Sasaki, but a suspicion said inside him that it would help in a few hundred years time. He kept on drawing, until he heard another quill scratching, where was it, he looked around, and saw someone sitting in his rickety chair,
"What do you want!? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" said Sasaki, matter of fact, he roared the second part. The person looked up,
"Oh sorry, i am just signing your death warrant" he drew his gun and shot Sasaki, between the eyes, two times, Sasaki was dead, the person left, muttering something about dirt.

OOC-

Killer tally
Killed- CountArach, Sasaki, Sir Boo
Attacked- Sir Boo (before, but he is dead now)
Lynched - Lord Motep

Stll Alive
Sasaki Kojiro
Stig
CountArach
AndrestheCunning
Lord Motep of kendermore
Orb
Ichigo
pevergeen
Fenring
Sir Boo
Byzantine knight
people left=8
DAY THREE HAS BEGUN< LET THE VOTING BEGIN!

pevergreen
02-04-2007, 10:59
Right, purely out of the fact that Ichigo seems to hate Sasaki that much, I have to Vote: Ichigo

Mafia members get big write ups usually, and Sasaki didnt, so i presume Ichigo is mafia.

Sir Boo
02-04-2007, 11:14
Well that sucks a bit i was asleep and therfore couldnt post at all, anyway im SURE that Byzantatineknight or Stig is a mafia. Byzantine was obovusly angry at me for trying to lynch him in day 2 and the write up definetly fits his writing. The stig has also been posting abnormally like sasaki said and he too fits the write up.

Both of these two need to be lynched their behavour is very abnormal and as im now proved inocent you can trust that i have a non biased view.

pevergreen
02-04-2007, 11:17
You are proven innocent?
Bah! Your still guilty! :laugh4:

ByzantineKnight
02-04-2007, 11:36
Well that sucks a bit i was asleep and therfore couldnt post at all, anyway im SURE that Byzantatineknight or Stig is a mafia. Byzantine was obovusly angry at me for trying to lynch him in day 2 and the write up definetly fits his writing. The stig has also been posting abnormally like sasaki said and he too fits the write up.

Both of these two need to be lynched their behavour is very abnormal and as im now proved inocent you can trust that i have a non biased view.

I am not angry at you, it's just that Ive had to say 2 times in this thread alone that I am in a different time zone then most of you guys.

I post alot in CDTC because there is alot of people who I can respond to, here there is like 12 players, not much discussion possable.

Stig
02-04-2007, 11:46
The good thing is that when you change your posting style you suddenly become suspicious, but then ok, you're allowed to vote, bad thing is that you will give mafia a damned good advantage then, another townie out.

But myself I'm still busy with that noble thing, there should be a clue in it, and when we go after Andres list with noble names (which is better then mine) we had:
Count Arach
Sir Boo
Byzantine Knight
Sasaki Kojiro
Lord Motep

Well only BK and Alex left, since BK has posted a bit more then Alex (who is an uber-lurker) I'm going to:

pevergreen
02-04-2007, 11:59
My vote hasnt done anything yet (as Ichigo hasnt been on) so I will leave it there for tonight.

Stig
02-04-2007, 12:18
I'm just wondering about this:
Warluster updates pretty quickly, that means that in that time all the people with roles should have send him a pm.
Night fase was between 00:00 and 9:00 GMT, in that time Europe is asleep (sort of) but both Yanks and Kangeroo's are awake. So I would say that all roles still active (given the 3/12 change and maybe a secret role, I think maybe 1 person with a role is dead) should come from that time period (Ofcourse an European can be up till 0:00 and send it, but that change is far smaller)
Now who's European and who isn't:
Sasaki Kojiro (UK, but dead)
Stig (NL)
CountArach (Aus, but dead)
AndrestheCunning (BE)
Lord Motep of kendermore (UK?, but dead)
Orb (UK)
Ichigo (?)
pevergreen (Aus, but just in ... could still be mafia tho)
Fenring (NL)
Sir Boo (?, but dead)
Alexander the pretty good (US)
Byzantine knight (Aus?)

So that gives us this list (if this is even correct):
Ichigo (tho given posting times very unlikely), Pevergreen, Alexander, BK
and since Alex only posted twice I'm going for him

I atleast want to rule our all mainland Europeans, as they aren't up till 1:00, and I don't think any of them where awake at 10:00 ... I know I wasn't

Stig has the most posts in this game. Highly unusual for him.
It is? I believe I was doing very well in the Capo game. But if you want me dead fine, all I can say is that you will see killings again the night after.

pevergreen
02-04-2007, 12:27
pevergreen (Aus, but just in ... could still be mafia tho)

Bah, I cant be mafia..Who would be replaced as mafia.

Stig
02-04-2007, 12:31
Well if Caius was mafia, you're mafia now, tho I doubt it

pevergreen
02-04-2007, 12:33
Right.
Bed for me now. I wont be able to post for 12 hours. Then after that post or two, itll be another 5-6 hours. So much work :dizzy:

But after that, i get arvo/night to post.

Orb
02-04-2007, 13:54
Alexander does look a little suspicious with the lurking, but I don't think a mafioso would consider lurking that completely. The note seems like a fairly silly thing to go on, and the Motep bandwagon has helped none of us.

Stig's list looks sensible, but not a definite thing, I was up watching Scrubs at 2.00 in the morning a couple of days back so I wouldn't consider that time to be out of all European posting bounds.

Stig
02-04-2007, 14:04
When you look at the times people are on (yes I do that) you'll see that Alex does actually visit the forums and posts, he either:
-is lurking and mafia
-forgot about the game

And I'm slowly beginning to swift towards the last option

ByzantineKnight
02-04-2007, 16:15
I live in India, +6:30GMT, but I can only get on the computer at 6:30am at the earliest, and 9pm at the latest

EDIT: Vote: Alexander

Motep
02-04-2007, 16:56
Lord Motep of kendermore (UK?, but dead)

Let me correct that for you:
Lord Motep of Kendermore (US, But Dead)

Csargo
02-04-2007, 18:00
Right, purely out of the fact that Ichigo seems to hate Sasaki that much, I have to Vote: Ichigo

Mafia members get big write ups usually, and Sasaki didnt, so i presume Ichigo is mafia.

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate Sasaki.

That second part makes no sense. Vote:pevergreen

Sasaki Kojiro
02-04-2007, 18:21
bah, go town.

Orb
02-04-2007, 20:08
Hate is a strong word. I don't hate Sasaki.

That second part makes no sense. Vote:pevergreen

I'm going to have to agree with Csar here, it doesn't seem very logical.

Vote: Pevergreen

Well, assuming there are two mafia, we have this round and another to get one of them.

1/4 this round.
2/5 next round.

So we have a 0.65 chance of getting one of them in time. That's not exactly brilliant odds. We can't afford to lynch the wrong guy. Think long and hard before casting your votes.

ATPG will suit as a suspect next round but I don't think any Mafioso would lurk completely.

Pevergreen's making confusing statements, so I'll vote for him for now.

But I'll do the courtesy of asking:

Why do you think mafiosi get longer write-ups?

Stig
02-04-2007, 20:15
Let me correct that for you:
Lord Motep of Kendermore (US, But Dead)
Sorry m8, but Kendermore sounds awfully British to me

I'm keeping my vote on Alex for now, but if he doesn't post till about 23:00 GMT+1 (my timezone) I assume he just forgot about this game

Andres
02-04-2007, 21:50

This sounds like voting for somebody without any reason. I can't recall Ichigo posting something "suspicious" thus far. Caius wasn't very active in here, but he did vote, so maybe he was mafia and pevergreen got his role.

Therefore:

Vote : pevergreen

Unless you have a better explanation for voting Ichigo then 'he seems to hate Sasaki'.

02-05-2007, 00:27
Vote: Stig. He is mafia. Let's make this mini mafia short.

Stig
02-05-2007, 00:43
Well it's after the time you stated but still you suddenly go after me, saying no more then:
STIG IS MAFIA, KILL HIM!!!

pretty suspicious imo

Vote Tally:
Ichigo 1 (Pevergreen)
Alexander the Pretty Good 2 (Stig, Byzantine Knight)
Pevergreen 3 (Andres the Cunning, Orb, Ichigo)

Motep
02-05-2007, 00:46
Well it's after the time you stated but still you suddenly go after me, saying no more then:
STIG IS MAFIA, KILL HIM!!!

pretty suspicious imo

Vote Tally:
Ichigo 1 (Pevergreen)

you missed the vote on you

Stig
02-05-2007, 00:48
Lol yeah, thanks

correct tally:
Ichigo 1 (Pevergreen)
Stig 1 (Alexander the Pretty Good)

Not voted: Fenring

Motep
02-05-2007, 00:49
Lol yeah, thanks

correct tally:
Ichigo 1 (Pevergreen)
Stig 1 (Alexander the Pretty Good)

Your welcome oh "lets vote Motep becase he is lordly"...:bow: {https://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1058/emotarghbr6.gif }

Stig
02-05-2007, 00:53
Your welcome oh "lets vote Motep becase he is lordly"...:bow: {https://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1058/emotarghbr6.gif }

Sorry m8 ... but I didn't vote for you, I just came up with it, don't blame me

*hides*

pevergreen
02-05-2007, 01:13
Well all i see Ichigo doing is Voteing sasaki..sorry for not being around that long :laugh4:

Thats the reason i voted stig.

The "detective" contacted me saying that stig was mafia.
Has the detective claimed in thread yet?

i think the "detective" is mafia, trying to get rid of stig.

Motep
02-05-2007, 01:17
Sorry m8 ... but I didn't vote for you, I just came up with it, don't blame me

*hides*

Dont worry, I forgive you.:medievalcheers:

Orb
02-05-2007, 02:43
Well all i see Ichigo doing is Voteing sasaki..sorry for not being around that long :laugh4:

Thats the reason i voted stig.

The "detective" contacted me saying that stig was mafia.
Has the detective claimed in thread yet?

i think the "detective" is mafia, trying to get rid of stig.

He's 'revealed' privately to me as well. I suspect that Stig alone is unaware of this.

Csargo
02-05-2007, 04:06
Unvote:Pevergreen
Vote:Stig

No reason not to believe the guy.

Warluster
02-05-2007, 09:09
DAY THREE VOTING RESULTS
it was the usual time, the trumpets once again sounded. All the people came out of there houses, to the Town Centre. There, once again, stood the Co-Leader, Warluster, this time looking graver.
"We have lost two more from our numbers, as Sir Boo and Sasaki were killed last night"
There was a gasp, the town had to find the Silentos!
"of course, you all voted, and the results are here"
Everyone held there breath, wondering if they were the next to go.
"We have a tie, you have to re-cast your votes, but this time, out of three people"
A sigh went out from the crowd, but fear still went out. They looked around, seeing for any suspicous people. The votes were to be re-cast.

OOC-
These are the results, we have a tie, soYou can only vote for 3 people this time.
(Voting Results
Ichigo 1 (Pevergreen)
Pevergreen 2 (Andres the Cunning, Orb,)
Stig 2 (Alexander the Pretty Good,Ichigo))

You can only vote for-

Alexander the pretty Good-
pevergreen-
Stig-2 (AndresTheCunning,pevergreen)

You can only vote for them, let the votes, be RE-CAST!

VOTING TIME CONTINUES!

Andres
02-05-2007, 09:11
Ok, I got contacted by the detective too.

Unvote : pevergreen
Vote : Stig

There's only one assassin in game. If Stig isn't mafia, the "detective" lied and he'll be the next to hang.

pevergreen
02-05-2007, 09:13
I believe him...and if i didnt have volleyball training, Stig would already be dead.

Vote: Stig

Stig
02-05-2007, 10:25
Well next round hang the detective, I haven't done any killing

For I take it he's the detective, seeing as he went after me with no good reason but:
OMG WE HAVE TO KILL STIG, HE'S SO BADDDDDD!!!

Orb
02-05-2007, 14:28
I'm skeptical of our 'detective', and thus am not casting my vote yet.

02-05-2007, 15:41
Vote: Stig.

ByzantineKnight
02-05-2007, 15:42
The Detective revealed to me too, but didn't tell me Stig was mafia...

Stig
02-05-2007, 15:57
Vote: Stig.
Ah always without a good reason ... pity the town will have to lynch me first, tomorrow you're for it

Sir Boo
02-05-2007, 17:33
Well im sure Alexander is not a mafia i stand by my prediction that both you mr stig and byzantine are the evil incarnate. Townies Alexander lurks yes but hear me out if you lynch byzantine first then you can infact lynch Alex the next turn thoguh you wont have any need too. :clown:

02-05-2007, 17:42
Ask AndresTheCunning or Pevergreen.

Or ask Sasaki. He voted to lynch Stig; next night, he's sleeping with the fishes. Coincidence? Or did the mafia slip up and target someone so obvious?

Face it. Vote Stig now; if I'm the mafia you've lost one day before the end of the game.

Orb
02-05-2007, 18:59
"Or ask Sasaki. He voted to lynch Stig; next night, he's sleeping with the fishes. Coincidence? Or did the mafia slip up and target someone so obvious?"

This seems a logical frame. If I wanted to come out from uber-lurking as a mafioso, I would then find "good" grounds to accuse someone to give me time for another two kills before a lynch.

"Face it. Vote Stig now; if I'm the mafia you've lost one day before the end of the game."

Suspicious, that's exactly what I'd expect a mafioso to say when backed into a corner.

Csargo
02-05-2007, 20:58
Vote:Stig

Alexander is next.

02-05-2007, 21:01
If I'm the mafia, I've lost.

Additionally, maybe Sasaki was a frame, or maybe Stig did it to make us think it was a frame, thinking that he'd not be that dumb. Wine before me etc.

Orb
02-05-2007, 21:25
If I'm the mafia, I've lost.

Additionally, maybe Sasaki was a frame, or maybe Stig did it to make us think it was a frame, thinking that he'd not be that dumb. Wine before me etc.

I'll trust you for now, but a lynch awaits you tomorrow if the kills don't stop.

:egypt:

Warluster
02-05-2007, 22:32
DAy three EXTRA TIME LYNCHING RESULTS

The sun was going down, the trumpets sat on the shelf, not needing to be used as everyone was here. Extra voting time was needed, and most voted Stig, With 4 votes against one, they knew he was next. The platform was ready, they were ready,
"Will Stig please come up" said Warluster, Stig bowed his head, then walked up to the platform. He stood in the middle, the musketeers marched into the middle and-
Stig fell through the platform, as the wood gave way, there was panic in the crowds, he was getting away! Stig kicked the platform and it gave way, as Warluster and the Musketeers collasped in an tornado of dirt. Stig ran for his life, running towards the nearby mountain, he raced to the road leading there, some Towns People chasing him, he then jumped over a little hill and found-
A river, he jumped in the river, disappearing from site. The Towns People came and watched, as did the musketeers, who shot into the river. All of a sudden a Fishing boat went by. The Fisherman waved,
"Perfect day for fishing" said the fisherman, when he suddenly pulled on his line, he had a strong one, everyone waved and watched. He pulled on the line and- Caught Stig. A look of suprise burst over the fishermans face,
"Well, theres new types of fish discovered every day" said the fisherman with amazement, a musketeer took aim, and shot him (Not the Fisherman)
They had lynched Stig.

OOC-

Stig- 4
AlexanderThePrettygood- 1

Killer Tally

Murdered- CountArach, Sasaki, Sir Boo
Attacked - Sir Boo
Lynched - lord Motep of Kendermore , Stig

Night 3 has begun!

Andres
02-05-2007, 22:58
Stig got lynched, but the game is not over yet.

In that case, once the night is over, I will vote for Alexander The Pretty Good, since he obviously lied.

02-05-2007, 23:04
Why didn't you say if he was guilty or innocent, Warluster? I thought that was in the rules upon lynching? :inquisitive:

Orb
02-05-2007, 23:16
Why didn't you say if he was guilty or innocent, Warluster? I thought that was in the rules upon lynching? :inquisitive:

It isn't. Capo... is one of the few games to include this so far :inquisitive:

Motep
02-05-2007, 23:45
Take that Stig!!!

Stig
02-06-2007, 01:20
Told ya I wasn't bad, well Alex you asked for it ... scum

02-06-2007, 01:25
Stll Alive
Sasaki Kojiro
Stig
CountArach
AndrestheCunning
Lord Motep of kendermore
Orb
Ichigo
pevergeen
Fenring
Sir Boo
Byzantine knight
people left=7

I guess there is more than one mafia, and I did think I'd get a positive ID on Stig after the lynch. That's a setback. If the protector would help me out, I can continue to investigate people. I know this looks like I'm the mafia, but if you trust me, there can be a town visit.

I will investigate Fenring next; I think a public investigation will help here.

Warluster
02-06-2007, 07:34
Night 3

The chiming of the church clock overhead briefly deafened Ichigo, he ducked down and covered his ears. A tall priest walked out of the door, confidently, with an almost surreal stride. Ichigo's danger sensors were ringing, he turned to quickly walk away.

And suddenly the priest was next to him. He nodded good morning and said hello, then walked on. Ichigo politely replied. He looked down at his bleeding stomach just as the priest replaced the stiletto into the folds of his robe.

Fenring was out rock-climbing, he reached out for one rock, pulled, reached for another, pulled. He kept going up the mountain, looking stragith up ,it was taking time, he looked down. Whoa, it was so high up, he looked up again, and kept going, he was close to the top now. Fenring looked back down, even higher, wait a sec, there was a little dot around the base of the mountain. Smoke rose, and the whistleing of a bullet was heard, a bit of rock chipped off near him. That must be a musket, it couldn't be one of the Towns peoples Musketeers? This time the dot ran up the mountain a bit, becoming a bit clearer, smoke came out again, and the bullet this time just missed Fenrings head. Fenring rached up the mountain, pulling rock after rock. Until he finnaly reached the top. No one there. But that person shooting at him came up the mountain a bit more, and shot at Fenring again, and missed, again. This time Fenring drew his safety Pistiol, as it was dangerous times now, and shot at the person, he obviously hit that person, and the person ran down the mountain, to the safety of there hide out.
Fenring had survived.

OOC-

Killer Tally
Murdered - CountArach , Sasaki , Sir Boo , Ichigo
Attacked - Sir Boo , Fenring
Lynched - Lord Motep of Kendermore , Stig

People Left
Sasaki Kojiro
Stig
CountArach
AndrestheCunning
Lord Motep of kendermore
Orb
Ichigo
pevergeen
Fenring
Sir Boo
Byzantine knight
people left=6

DAY 4 HAS BEGUN!!!

Csargo
02-06-2007, 07:40
Death what a sweet release.

02-06-2007, 08:02
Well crap. The mafia killed Fenring, who I can confirm was innocent.

I really don't know what to do at this point. There seems to be many assassins, or else Warluster gave me the wrong info... ? :shifty:

pevergreen
02-06-2007, 08:04
hah. Why would you want to die?

Not much for me to go on right now.

But by subtraction i vote: Orb

Sasaki Kojiro
02-06-2007, 08:17
Well crap. The mafia killed Fenring, who I can confirm was innocent.

I really don't know what to do at this point. There seems to be many assassins, or else Warluster gave me the wrong info... ? :shifty:

Fenring is alive

02-06-2007, 08:18
The Detective revealed to me too, but didn't tell me Stig was mafia...

I wonder what that means. I did PM him informing him of Stig's nature, as well as revealing that I was detective. With nothing else to go on...

Vote: ByzantineKnight

Oh for Pete's sake. I need to learn to read. Good to hear Fenring isn't dead, though...

Stig
02-06-2007, 09:11
Well you were wrong about me
2 attempts on night 1
2 attempts on night 2
Stig killed
2 attempts on night 3

pevergreen
02-06-2007, 09:29
Yeah...so looks like everyones still alive? Or one mafia gone?

Orb
02-06-2007, 12:46
Seems all the gang are fine.

Vote: ATPG

This detective bluff is poor. You get someone lynched, the number of attempts is not reduced, nor is there a town victory, and you continue to expect us to believe your fallacy. If we lynch another of the wrong people, we will lose. ATPG has given us false information, he must be Mafia stalling for time to win the game. Pevergreen and Byzantine Knight are my two other suspects, but Alexander is certainly mafia.

ByzantineKnight
02-06-2007, 13:21
I wonder what that means. I did PM him informing him of Stig's nature, as well as revealing that I was detective. With nothing else to go on...

Vote: ByzantineKnight

Oh for Pete's sake. I need to learn to read. Good to hear Fenring isn't dead, though...

Do you want me to quote your PM??

I am the detective. Correct your vote.Can you prove this?

Hi,

Your role is an spy, it is your job to investigate one person a night, like an Detective, but we may have write-ups, PM me who you want to investigate and the persn will come up either Innocent or guilty. You are the only spy.

Spy-Alexander The pretty Good

EDIT: Vote: AlexTPG

02-06-2007, 16:53
That's the name Warluster gave to the detective in the first post. :inquisitive:

Whatever. If you lynch me, it'll make it that much easier for me to concentrate on some other mafia games. :book:

Andres
02-06-2007, 16:57
That's the name Warluster gave to the detective in the first post. :inquisitive:

Whatever. If you lynch me, it'll make it that much easier for me to concentrate on some other mafia games. :book:

Indeed. The pm could have been written by Warluster. He's a bit sloppy with his spelling sometimes, but not that sloppy. So maybe you fabricated the pm yourself.

Unless you forward it to me, I don't believe this is the role pm you got from Warluster.

So my vote still stands. En plus, you said Stig was certainly guilty, yet the murder attempts keep taking place. Is there a secret role, working together with the assassin? Are you taking a kill for the team?

Orb
02-06-2007, 18:56
Indeed. The pm could have been written by Warluster. He's a bit sloppy with his spelling sometimes, but not that sloppy. So maybe you fabricated the pm yourself.

Unless you forward it to me, I don't believe this is the role pm you got from Warluster.

So my vote still stands. En plus, you said Stig was certainly guilty, yet the murder attempts keep taking place. Is there a secret role, working together with the assassin? Are you taking a kill for the team?

Which vote?

:inquisitive:

Yep, I'm finding this completely suspect. Stig dead, no miraculous stop or even decrease in attacks.

:thumbsdown:

02-06-2007, 19:11
I certainly can understand your suspicions. I've also forwarded my role PM to Orb and Andres.

I don't know why the killings didn't stop, but Stig was marked "Guilty" in the PM from Warluster after investigating him.

I played my hand too soon, thinking there was just one mafia. I was wrong, and it looks like it will cost the town. :shame:

Stig
02-06-2007, 19:23
I don't know why the killings didn't stop
I do, maybe it has to do with:
Stig = not mafia

Andres
02-06-2007, 21:13
I received Alexanders pm. It seems ok to me.

So, who do we have left?

Byzantine Knight. You knew Alexander was the spy, yet you didn't follow him.

I don't believe you didn't know that in this game spy=detective.

On the other hand, I have a question: I always tought you can not fake when you forward a pm. Am I right or am I mistaken? If I'm mistaken, I'll vote Alexander, if not, ByzantineKnight will get my vote.

Csargo
02-06-2007, 21:47
I received Alexanders pm. It seems ok to me.

So, who do we have left?

Byzantine Knight. You knew Alexander was the spy, yet you didn't follow him.

I don't believe you didn't know that in this game spy=detective.

On the other hand, I have a question: I always tought you can not fake when you forward a pm. Am I right or am I mistaken? If I'm mistaken, I'll vote Alexander, if not, ByzantineKnight will get my vote.

Yes, you can edit forwarded PM's.

Andres
02-06-2007, 22:23
GAH!!

Who to vote now?

Alexander = claims to be the spy, but posts a wrong result: Stig = guilty, but the killings didn't stop. PM's even forwarded can be faked. The particular pm could have been written by Warlusters, but there seem to be too many mistakes.

Compare some of Warluster's posts in other threads:

Cool, thanks for the info Stepehn Asen, I will make sure to always chech up historical info now. I am PM'ing a few people to see if they want to play, anyway, back to the game peoples.

*sigh*
Well thats two players out, I think it may be time to finish up this interactive, who agrees?

its like the Roman Empire, and Rised, got ripped apart, rised again, then massacerd, but the Eastern Empire kept on going...and going...and going...and going... and then they were all killed as well, oh well.

To the "role pm":

Hi,

Your role is an spy, it is your job to investigate one person a night, like an Detective, but we may have write-ups, PM me who you want to investigate and the persn will come up either Innocent or guilty. You are the only spy.

I also checked some of the Interactives where he participates. His English seems much better than that role pm.

Byzantine: Alexander sent him his role pm earlier on, yet he didn't believe him. He assumed "spy" was not the detective role, but that I don't believe. Maybe BK didn't buy Alexanders' pm and thought, like I do, it was a fake.

So : Vote : AlexanderThePrettyGood

I've seen way too much fake role pm's in Capo de Tutti Capi. Imho, Alexander is capable to try it in this game.

Warluster
02-07-2007, 08:31
Day 4 Lynching Results

This time the mood was grave. People were digging graves, and the Gravel amn was installing new Grave(l) The trumpets went off again, but this time with much less enthusiasm. Not many had voted, but not many were left. The town was dieing down, with the loss of one more. Everyone stormed out of there houses, some with the loss of freidns on there heart. They once again came to the platform, which had been fixed. And Warluster stood on it again.
"I have some graver news people" said Warluster, everyone looked up, especially the Grave(l) man.
"We have discovered, that there are obviously more then one Silento, and we may have got one already" said Warluster gravely, the grave(l) man was disappointed, no pay rise? but the towns People whispered in excitement, they were nearly all caught! Warluster raised his hand and spoke,
"But today one Dies, you have voted, and have decided, Alexander The pretty Good Shall be lycnhed today, can he please come up to the stage?' said Warluster, Alexander the pretty good nodded, and walked up the stage. Facing the crowd,
"Ihave one last request" said ATPG, Warluster nodded,
"I ahve here a list of suspicions, and have followed them for some time, one I know-" he stopped as a bullet went thrugh him, who shot him? it wasn't anyone from the crowd, it was behind them, ATPG collasped, dead. Everyone gasped. he was dead.

OOC-

Lynching Results-
AlexanderThePrettyGood - 3
Orb - 1
ByzantineKnight - 1

killer Tally
Murdered - CountArach , Sasaki , SirBoo , Ichigo
Attacked - Sir Boo , Fenring
Lynched - Lord Motep , Stig , AlexanderThePrettyGood

people alive
Sasaki Kojiro
Stig
CountArach
AndrestheCunning
Lord Motep of kendermore
Orb
Ichigo
pevergeen
Fenring
Sir Boo
Byzantine knight
people left=5

Night 5 has Begun!

Andres
02-07-2007, 17:52
We may have got one already?

Does it mean Stig was an assassin? Or did he mean Alexander?

:inquisitive:

I'm confused ~:confused:

Kralizec
02-07-2007, 18:41
Sorry for not posting in a while, people. I've been rather busy in real life, and in addition my own game is eating up quite some time...

Warluster
02-08-2007, 08:47
The Final Night
The town was quiet, no noise, people were asleep, except for Orb and Byzantine Knight, they were wide awake, planning there next kills.
"Who next?" asked Orb,
"I am going after pevergreen" said Byzantine Knight,
"then i will go after AndresTheCunning" said orb, and there plans were made. They had nearly won over the town. ByzantineKnight was the first to strike, he snuck over th pevergreens house and waited outside, then started banging on the windows, pevergreen kept on sleeping, so BK threw in an torch, and the house caught on fire, and pevergreen burnt to death.

While Fenring came to help pevrgreen, AndresTheCunning was outside,
AndresTheCunning was running in the hills at four in the morning. At least he could get some exercise and at the same time see an assailant coming.

He was out in the middle of nowhere

"I knew you'd be here, Andres."
He lashed around, to see a tall man behind him rising from a pile of stones. He'd thought it was a cairn. Andres drew his sword, the man remained steady, powerful, carrying only a shield in his left hand, a ceremonial, heavy-handled gold-and-silver sword in a jewelled scabbard at his hip.

"Andres, everything you hear, religion, ethics, justice, practicality is a lie. There is only style."

The shield came around, a topaz-and-ruby blur. Andres stepped backwards and struck out, but everything was over. The man had twisted effortlessly under his blade and drawn the ornamental blade. Andres turned, but the killer had wrapped his foot around Andres' ankle. Andres crashed against the stone and the killer drove his gold-and-silver style into Andres' heart.

While Fenring was trying to help pevergreen, BK and Orb snuch up behind Fenring and pointed a gun to his head.
"We've got the town!" said BK,
"We should call in the French army at once to come in, and take Fenring slave" said Orb, the village was now taken over!

OOC-

MAFIA VICTORY!

Sasaki Kojiro- Normal Townie, killed off by BK

Stig- He was the Master Assasin, baisclly the Don

CountArach- Normal Townie, Killed by Orb

AndrestheCunning- Normal Towie, Killed by Orb

Lord Motep of kendermore- Normal Townie, killed by BK

Orb- He was an siletno, an mafia

Ichigo-Normal Townie, killed by Orb

pevergeen- Normal Townie, killed by BK

Fenring-Normal Townie, taken Slave by Orb and BK

Sir Boo- He was the healer, and protected people every night, he protected BK the first night, and Fenring the next, then killed by Orb

Alexander the pretty good- He was the spy(Detective) and found Stig guilty, but was killed the night after

Byzantine knight- he was mafia!
people left=3, mafia win!

Good Game guys, enjoyed hosting for ya's, I hosted my first mafia game! Whoa!

ByzantineKnight
02-08-2007, 08:57
Yay! Finally I win one, lol

Andres
02-08-2007, 09:25
Congratulations BK and Orb ~:cheers:

Thank you for hosting this one Warluster :bow:

And sorry for not believing you Alexander :embarassed:

I'm becoming paranoia. Sasaki with his fake pm's in CDTC has something to do with that, I think :inquisitive:

pevergreen
02-08-2007, 09:41
GG all.

I could have become more involved if i wasnt a replacement.

More Mafia games! *runs off to other threads*

Sir Boo
02-08-2007, 09:59
I knew it wow im reely getting to be a good detective. i said from start that Byzantine was mafia and then again i said Stig was. Although i was unaware of orb he played the game very well :juggle2:

Orb
02-08-2007, 15:50
Loved writing my kills up. I think I'll do a story based on my 'ubermensch' character after I've finished the Yom Kippur one.

Anyhow, good attempts, townies, the game was a little pro-us.

Thoughts on improvement for next time:

1) Stress the situation and the difference a little more. The muskets + pistols just felt like another mafia game.
2) Emphasise the plotline a little more, too.

Thoughts for the townies:
Be more careful when lynching. Particularly point out unexpected results of 'logic' (my 'number crunching based on having only 1 mafia, for example)
Avoid 'promising' to do something, like lynching ATPG. Suspect people who attempt to bind you to such things.

This is the fourth time as Mafia/Serial killer that I've won.

(The others were as 'The Thing', where I basically removed active players before using my voice to get lurkers lynched instead, Sasaki's first multi-role mafia, where Sigurd brilliantly finished the game after my death and Capo di tutti capi)

Hints for Mafia:
Be careful, try not to post too much unless you're forced to, make a few posts, all of which seem helpful or add to discussion.
Take out people with cold logic. Don't actually factor in whether they're voting for you or not unless you're fairly desperate.
Play the numbers, never reveal, see if you can detect the doctor and detective early and then assassinate them.

Stig
02-08-2007, 16:39
gg all, tbh I think the town lost because I was a don, I didn't have any kills, I couldn't do anything at all (apart from directing kills). Alex spotted me as mafia, as I was one, the problem was that killing didn't stop. If Alex investigated Byzantine Knight instead of me the town would most likely have won as Alex wouldn't be lynched.

02-08-2007, 19:47
I was an idiot. Sorry town, I should've investigated a few more or something.

3 mafia for 12 people though? :sweatdrop:

An instructional short mafia though. Good game, guys!

Orb
02-08-2007, 22:14
I was an idiot. Sorry town, I should've investigated a few more or something.

3 mafia for 12 people though? :sweatdrop:

An instructional short mafia though. Good game, guys!

It's hard, but not unwinnable. You picked out two of the suspects, though I think I largely avoided notice.

Warluster warned us that two deaths was a loss, so in other circumastances you'd have been victorious.

Sir Boo
02-08-2007, 23:14
Im actually quite happy with my self for spotting 2 Mafiosos yet i shouldnt have aproached the stig via a pm although is till didnt give my role away....

Can i just ask if anybody got my little give away to the townies in my first NOTE write up?