PDA

View Full Version : Is work still being done on this mod?

KARTLOS
02-02-2007, 02:50
I enjoyed it alot but i felt that there were a few areas that were unfinished f-r example i didnt think it was really possible to have a sustainable economy so i used the money cheat alot.

so i was wondering if there is still work being done on the mod and whether there are any plans for further updates??

caius britannicus
02-02-2007, 16:03
Not by me, I stopped working on it in decemeber. Other things to do etc. It was being worked on by others for a while but they seem to have just disappeared. There are no plans to release any updates.

Zenith Darksea
02-05-2007, 20:10
That's a shame, because I'm really enjoying it myself. To get my economy going I find I have to sack cities repeatedly, though this isn't a big problem because i've already knocked the crap out of the Saracens.

Arciel
02-06-2007, 14:00
What about the crusade bug? Do you still encounter it? That's the main reason why I'm holding off on finishing my crusader campaign as I don't get far enough with that darn bug showing each and every time.

caius britannicus
02-06-2007, 16:04
http://www.totalrealism.net/vb/showthread.php?t=3343

That was released about a month ago to test and see if it fixed the crusader campaign. I recieved little feedback. You can try and see if it works for you.

Arciel
02-08-2007, 14:30
I get crashes from that...

billydilly
02-18-2007, 23:09
@ Caius

how "easy" would it be to use the map in a MTW2 mod?

Most text files would of course have to be edited, building- and unit types etc., but the map itself (tga's) shouldn't be a problem or what?

The units I would need are in the game. I could fx change "Barbarian Peasant" to the standard peasant, the same for other units. I mean I could change "your units" with the games units.

And the same for buildings. You think it could work?

Sarkiss
05-06-2007, 22:36
http://www.totalrealism.net/vb/showthread.php?t=3343

That was released about a month ago to test and see if it fixed the crusader campaign. I recieved little feedback. You can try and see if it works for you.
i posted over on RTR forums and got no reply so asking here if any got that latest Beta 2 Crusader Campaign Fix? the link provided there doesnt function.
any on of help at all?
thanks