PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom of Scotland PBM

Rhyfelwyr
02-02-2007, 23:09
Welcome to the sign up thread for this Scots PBM. In this PBM, each player may sign up to one of these main Scottish clans:

Murray
Mackay
Macdonald
Gordon
Cameron
MacKenzie
Campbell
Stewart
Wallace
Graham

Every 10 turns, an election is held and each clan elects a member to sit on the Council of Nobles. Every member of the Council of Nobles holds the title of Clan Chieftain, and gets a vote on the election for the High Chieftain, which is held every 20 turns. Whichever player is elected as High Chieftain controls the game for a 20 turn spell.

NOTE: This game would be player on a 2 turns per year timescale.

For those clan members who wish to campaign for the position as Clan Chieftain, they must show their policies on:

Economy
Expansion
Military
Religion
Foreign Policy

For each of thse issues listed below, every member of each clan gets a vote, and the outcome of each clans vote must be represented through its Head Chieftain's vote in the Council of Nobles. If it is a 50/50 decision, the Head Chieftain may decide which way to vote (on top of his initial vote):

Declaration of War
Negotiate a Peace Treaty / Trade / Alliances / Royal Marriages, anything in Diplomacy menu
Whether to Accept Missions
Whether to join a Crusade, Jihad etc.

For certain issues, the vote in held only within the Council of Nobles with each Clan Chieftain getting a single vote (including the High Chieftain, who may decide outcome in 50/50 situation):

To fight / retreat in a major battle when attacked
Electing High Chieftain
Impeaching a High Chieftain (requires 2/3 majority)

If you're interested in joining, sign up to a clan now!

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
02-07-2007, 03:39
Hey,

I can do Gordon then :2thumbsup:

TevashSzat
02-13-2007, 23:10
I'll play if more people actually wants to join

Tran
02-21-2007, 14:34
I think more people will join if this thread was put in Gameroom Forum section instead of here

Scot's Pike General
03-05-2007, 21:47
while you have chosen some noteworthy clans, you forgot clan MacGregor. My clan! Gregor was the 8th son of Kenneth McAlpin, the first true king of Scotland!

Andres
03-07-2007, 15:18
I think more people will join if this thread was put in Gameroom Forum section instead of here

Actually, the Throne Room is the appropriate forum for PBM's.

Anouncements in other fora with a linky to this thread might help to find some more players though.

Pharnakes
03-22-2007, 21:02
Hi, I would be interested in joing as a member of the Campbell clan.

Mi Fhein
03-22-2007, 21:05
Hi, i would like to join as a member of clan Cameron.

Warluster
03-26-2007, 09:10
I will join Wallace Clan!

Veho Nex
04-05-2007, 19:29
Graham