PDA

View Full Version : MTW2 idea

lucased1
02-05-2007, 22:42
I own RTW and MTW2 and there good games but i think that the General's unit is not so good for example i think there should be a mod so that you could change your general for example have your general on foot with no troops but he was a brilliant fighter and you could give him really good stats i think this would maybe make the general's in MTW2 different for example you could have a general on his own who was really strong helping out his army whilst another general could have his normal unit but could help out his army by flanking the enemy?

Express Your Feelings on this matter please.

By the Way can someone help me with the Amerial War mod because i downloaded it and when i click run it just opens a little black box for half a second and then nothing happens?

Thanks

Ilsamir Lord
02-06-2007, 07:02
Well, I'm not sure you could have a general as an individual (without having lost the rest of his bodyguard in battle), and I don't think you could really modify their stats yourself (perhaps further clarification is needed in your suggestion).

You can certainly use your general to flank the enemy, and generals are already a great unit to use as reinforcements for the rest of your troops.

I hope that answers your second point at least. There may be some way to introduce an RPG like levelling up and skill-selection system, but I'd be a bit surprised.