PDA

View Full Version : New Mafia-The Legend of Davenport [Concluded]

Motep
02-06-2007, 15:35
Time: September, 1984
Place: Davenport Iowa
Synopsis: There has been a recent string of crimes in the Area, from the simple robbery to murders. So, the mayor formed a protection commitee to plan for the safety of the town. But, word leaked out that there were Mafia in the comitee. Next day, the person who reported that tidbit was murdered, left with a note that promissed the death of the every member of the comitee, so the Mayor imposed a lynch in the comitee. What could possibly go wrong....

Roles:
2 wise guys- Able to work together to kill somebody. Once one dies, the remaining is promoted to made and can kill on his own.

1 don- Able to stop one of his men from having his actions impeded

1 Doctor- able to stop a murder

1 Detective- able to investigate/arrest one person each night

1 cop able to investigate/ arrest one person each night. 50% chance of discovering true role.

1 Vigilante- able to kill each night with 50% accuracy. Can become mafia

1 Plumber- can investigate people with 50% accuracy...no arrest

1 Shop owner- can hide sombody each night, impeding their action and protecting them from harm. Small chance of Failure

1 postal worker- has the ability to intercept pms (I will sometimes send him pms you send to me)

1 Auto-detailer- has the ability to spy with 50% accuracy

1 Mayor -Your role will be publicly revealed. You chose the lynch as you see fit. You cannot be killed so long as the detective is still alive. if you are killed, sombody else will be elected, and if that person is Mafia, Game Over.

Sasaki
Stig
Redleg
Sir boo
Ichigo
Pevergreen
Sapi
Warluster
CountArach
Rythmic
Cronos
Caius

THE GAME HAS BEGUN!!!

Sasaki Kojiro
02-06-2007, 15:37
interesting. in.

Motep
02-06-2007, 15:47
Can you keep the list up to date for me? I have to go in a couple minutes

Stig
02-06-2007, 15:47
oooh in

Redleg
02-06-2007, 16:07
oh I am in.

Sir Boo
02-06-2007, 17:30
Im in !!!!

Csargo
02-06-2007, 20:40
In!

pevergreen
02-06-2007, 23:31
lolololoololol in

Motep
02-07-2007, 04:29
any more?

CountArach
02-07-2007, 08:05
In...

Warluster
02-07-2007, 08:10
I am in!

sapi
02-07-2007, 10:49
In!

naut
02-07-2007, 10:51
Cool, in.

Motep
02-09-2007, 00:49
need two more

Motep
02-09-2007, 15:02
come on...just two more people...

The Stranger
02-09-2007, 16:59
in...because you ask so nicely :)

Caius
02-12-2007, 23:54
Im in!

Warluster
02-13-2007, 08:43
is the game still on?

sapi
02-13-2007, 08:46
^^ .

The Stranger
02-13-2007, 15:04
hmm sorry but im out... i thought it would start sooner... im busy now and i leave for germany soon so... sorry

Warluster
02-13-2007, 22:11
it doesn't matter TS, you weren't even on the signup list, lol

Caius
02-21-2007, 18:34
Im in or not?

Cronos Impera
02-22-2007, 15:28
I'm in.

Motep
02-23-2007, 01:28
Wel...sorry for being late *checks list* ...way late...but I am ready to start this!

Players: 12
Sasaki
Stig
Redleg
Sir boo
Ichigo
Pevergreen
Sapi
Warluster
CountArach
Rythmic
Caius
Cronos Impera

You people know the backdrop for the story! GO!!! Pms are being sent as we speak...

Motep
02-23-2007, 01:56
Pms are sent as of 2 minutes ago

Csargo
02-23-2007, 03:11
I'm The Mayor Bow Before My Greatness!!!

CountArach
02-23-2007, 03:26
Can Motep confirm this?

Motep
02-23-2007, 04:45
Sadly, I can. Ichigo is the mayor of Davenport, God help us all....(all places were randomly chosen thats to eni-mene-mini-mo :grin2: )

pevergreen
02-23-2007, 04:57
Game Over.

Town Loses

Well we cant win with Ichigo as our head can we :laugh4:

Redleg
02-23-2007, 05:34
Game Over.

Town Loses

Well we cant win with Ichigo as our head can we :laugh4:

Naw we might have a chance to win, if we can help him figure out who the mafia players are.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-23-2007, 05:40
Well obviously, the doctor needs to protect Ichigo.

Csargo
02-23-2007, 06:14
Well obviously, the doctor needs to protect Ichigo.

I can't be killed at night unless the detective is dead. Which doesn't make sense to me, but it's Motep's rules. :shrug:

Can the detective PM me?

Redleg
02-24-2007, 05:21
Shouldn't the night phase be over by now?

Csargo
02-24-2007, 05:32
Shouldn't the night phase be over by now?

Should. Motep hasn't been on since yesterday though.

Motep
02-24-2007, 06:19
Not on untill a little while ago. I forgot to tell the mafia who their partners were, so dont be angry me, I was half asleep when I started this thing...im sick again.:bigcry:
I will send them out here in a sec, and Ill end the night phase when I am next on.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-24-2007, 19:59
Not on untill a little while ago. I forgot to tell the mafia who their partners were,

I thought you'd forgotten something :laugh4:

Still don't have mine btw.

Sasaki

Caius
02-24-2007, 20:03
Just a question.

If the doctor say protect:Motep and motep was attacked, is there a possibility of fail?

CountArach
02-24-2007, 22:22
I don't think there is a chance of failing, as that would've been written up. But ultimately it is Motep's choice.

Motep
02-24-2007, 23:26
Ill give the game a cuple hours befor closing

Motep
02-26-2007, 03:20
So much for a "couple of hours"...

CountArach was stalking down the street. he was moving at a rather quick pace, fast enough to rush by eveybody else he encountered. This recent murder had placed an ever present frown on his face, I mean, what if it was he who was murdered next? What would happen to his family? He was the sole supporter for his wife and three kids, and God only knows what kind of trouble they'd find without him there. It was these kinds of thoughts that had him half in a daze, only vaguely aware of what was going about around him, not nearly aware enough to spot the sniper across the street. The sniper had been lying in wait for quite a while, knowing that this was the route CountArach always took home from the protection comittee. CountArach, however, was awoken from his daze with the sound of a gun being cocked. He knew that sound...he knew that rifle. he had barely enough warning to duck to the sidewalk, the bullet landing in the street, passing through the space his head had been in just moments before. he dimly heard a muffled curse...he knew that voice as well. he haerd the gun being cocked agin, but this time, he did not have the opportunity to escape. The bullet tore right through his throut, nearly severing his head from his body, blood sprting from the severed arteries that lay in the path of the bullet. The sinper barely had enough time to flee the scene before authorities arrived.

---------------------------------------------------

End of Night Zero

Butchers Bill:

Murdered: 1
CountArach

the Living: 11

Sasaki
Stig
Redleg
Sir boo
Ichigo
Pevergreen
Sapi
Warluster
CountArach
Rythmic
Cronos
Caius

Begin Day One!

Mayor Ichigo nearly hung his head before the news that was lain bare before him the next morning. But he had to keep his head held high, for the sake of the Comitte. God knows that they were frightened nearly half to death. He took a stride into the dimly lit room, almost timidly at first, but growing stronger by the step. He finally, after what seemed hours of walking, reached the podium and set the papers down. "We have another murder...This time it was CountArach, shot cleanly through the neck. Gruesome business that...I feel sorry for the coroners who had the task of taking care of that. But, sadly, we must begin the lynch. How else could we possibly root out the evil in this town...let the procedings begin...." Ichigo walked off of the stage, and into the backroom to take a nap. This night would likely as be as restless as the last.

Redleg
02-26-2007, 03:55
Is it Ichigo tht gets to pick the lynch victim? Or is it a discussion and vote?

Motep
02-26-2007, 03:58
Is it Ichigo tht gets to pick the lynch victim? Or is it a discussion and vote?

If it comes to a tie, Ichigo decides the lynch. he can also decide to lynch sombody if he is one away from the leader*

*Motep-5 (a,b,c,d,e)
TosaInu-4 (f, g, h, i)

In this case, Ichigo can lynch Tosa

Redleg
02-26-2007, 04:20
Thanks

Vote:Pevergreen

he seems to be strangly quiet for this thread.

Csargo
02-26-2007, 07:52
I have to ask this again can the detective contact me?

pevergreen
02-26-2007, 08:49
Quiet? Isnt this the first lynch round?

sapi
02-26-2007, 10:08
Vote: sasaki

I like his commenting about motep forgetting something when he mentioned he hadn't sent the mafia their partners :laugh4:

CountArach
02-26-2007, 10:17
Gah, not good. Sorr town, but this is about to get a lot harder for you guys :(

Motep - May I reveal my role?

sapi
02-26-2007, 11:31
What is it, arach?

Cronos Impera
02-26-2007, 12:22
Vote: Pevergreen

Stig
02-26-2007, 12:27
Vote: Cronos
Stupid bandwagon

sapi
02-26-2007, 12:31
lol - bandwagons always get bad press :laugh4:

naut
02-26-2007, 12:32
We need some more discussion here. Where's Sasaki when you need him.

Cronos Impera
02-26-2007, 12:46
Unvote: Vote:Pevergreen
*Votes Stig instead*

Stig
02-26-2007, 12:48
Ever heard of reasons to vote for someone?

Cronos Impera
02-26-2007, 12:59
Ok:
Reason: Intuition my friend.Out of anyone here you're the only one who lurks in the shadows waiting to exploit any weakness in the voting procedure (Eg: calling me a bandwagon to get me voted) and getting your votes passed through. This is quite a psychological plot you're building....:santa:

Stig
02-26-2007, 13:59
lol you were bandwagonning, voting for someone who has already been voted for, without a reason is bandwagonning.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-26-2007, 18:40
what is it countArach?

Caius
02-27-2007, 00:57
Cmon, I didnt saw a second post from you.

pevergreen
02-27-2007, 01:31
Stop voting me you idiots! :laugh4:

Why doesnt everyone send their role to Ichigo to prove their innocence. I have.

Redleg
02-27-2007, 02:50
Stop voting me you idiots! :laugh4:

Why doesnt everyone send their role to Ichigo to prove their innocence. I have.

Ichigo has not confirmed your innocence. I find that very telling at this time.

Motep
02-27-2007, 03:00
huh...it seems that I had forgoten to post his role upon his death. Huh. Ah well....here you go: Count Arach was a Doctor, whose alias was Dr. Jordan Pettis.

pevergreen
02-27-2007, 03:11
When Ichigo comes on.

Can he confirm that I have proved I am pro-town.

Redleg
02-27-2007, 03:14
When Ichigo comes on.

Can he confirm that I have proved I am pro-town.

I will remove my vote for now - if he does not confirm you - then the next round will result in my recasting of the vote. But for now I will change the vote.

Unvote:pevergreen

Sasaki Kojiro
02-27-2007, 03:16
This game would be broken if we mass claim.

Cronos Impera
02-27-2007, 10:04
Yep Sasaki, I'm going to vote pevergreen just for confirming his role to Ichigo....stone the heathen for spoiling the game.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-27-2007, 17:55
Vote:Cronos Impera

Csargo
02-27-2007, 21:30
I don't like doing this, but since pever insists yes he has a pro-town role.

pevergreen
02-28-2007, 01:05
Now watch me get killed :laugh4:

Redleg
02-28-2007, 01:54
When is the voting over?

Motep
02-28-2007, 04:48
umm........I forgot to end it yeaterday...:sweatdrop:

Cronos was sitting anxiously in his seat in the Courthouse. Through the window, he could see that dusk had fallen. He could not wait for the voting to end, as the topic has turned his way, and, afraid he would get lynched, he tried to throw the relentless pursiuts of his accusers onto Pevergreen. It failed miserably, and just threw the attackers ever more fiercely onto his trail. What would they do when they found out that he was the Don? What would he do if he is accused? Only time will tell. He cast his own vote, hoping it will push pevergreen over the edge. Hoping. After the ballots had been collected, and mayor Ichigo began reading up the names, Cronos became dearly worried. Once Mayor Ichigo had finished tallying the votes on his chalkboard, crronos nearly fainted. "How could you do this!!??" That fear turned into anguish, desperation, and Blind fury. "How could..." "You are to be sentenced, Cronos, to hang" "you people dare to attempt..." "Officer Smith! Secure Him!" "to kill me!!" cronos whipped a gun out from his coat, took aim. But, officer Smith was faster and had a bullet into the side of Cronos before he could pull the trigger. "You...bastards.." he moaned as he pulled the trigger, releasing the bullet with a loud 'bang'. It soared right into the left shoulder of Officer Smith. Franticly trying to assist, Jeff Mann got in the way of a bullet fired from Colonel Blake. Jeff went sprawling onto the floor in pain, and was lucky only to have been clipped in the right leg. Still alive, Cronos reached out for his dropped weapon, as Blake put the finishing shot right between his eyes. Good night, cronos. Jeff and officer Smith were aided to their feet by the rest of the comitte, and put into seats in the first row, awaiting medical attention from sombody. In the mean time, Cronos was thouroghly searched, and evidence was found that he was Flameheart, Don of the mafi that had placed its grip upon this town. His body was taken to the coroner, as the two wounded men were taken to the Hospital.

End of Day One

Butchers Bill:

Murdered: 1
CountArach-(Doctor Jordan Pettis)

Lynched:1
Cronos-(The Don Flameheart)

the Living: 11

Sasaki
Stig
Redleg
Sir boo
Ichigo
Pevergreen
Sapi
Warluster
CountArach
Rythmic
Cronos
Caius

Begin Night One

Csargo
02-28-2007, 05:57
Well that's good.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-28-2007, 06:17
hah, I love it when those little suspicions turn out to be right.

CountArach
02-28-2007, 06:21
Good job town! Avenge my death! Avvvvveeeeennnnnngggggeeeee meeeee!

pevergreen
02-28-2007, 08:42
Nice job town!

Stig
02-28-2007, 10:12
Told ya he was bad, now watch me or Sasaki getting killed out of revenge

Motep
03-01-2007, 05:11
I had wrote a wonderful post. it envolved a gastation exploding, one survivor, and half a hospital blown sky high. but, sadly, i hit the backspace button when it was on a letter, and my post was erased. So, I am not going to write a formal post about it, just a very base idea of events.

Pever was at a gas station, on his way to pick up Redleg, when an explosive device was placed on his vehicle while he was paying. When he opened the door, it blew the gas station up, and pever was killed, along with 24 other unnamed people. There was one survivor, and it was the man who placed the device. he was taken to the hospital and placed in the ward, after having his severe burns treated. Both his legs were broken as well. during the night, a man came in, Blackfire o be exact, and placed an explosive device under his bed. Blackfire was disguised as a doctor. He detonated the device from a safe distance, and more than of the hospital was torn to pieces. About 1,500 people were killed in the blast. they were able to determine the room that exploded, and the authorities were able to determine that it was Redleg in the room.

End of night One

Butchers Bill:

Murdered: 3
Pevergreen-(Cop-Officer Smith)
Redleg-(Vigilante-John Shaw)

Cronos-(The Don-Flameheart)

the Living: 9

Sasaki
Stig
Redleg
Sir boo
Ichigo
Pevergreen
Sapi
Warluster
CountArach
Rythmic
Cronos
Caius

Begin day two

Sasaki Kojiro
03-01-2007, 05:15
Ack, that's most of our good roles dead. Well, Ichigo is confirmed innocent. I think we can take Stig and Me as innocent for lynching Cronos. That leaves:

Sir Boo
Sapi
Warluster
Rythmic
Caius

2 of them are mafia

Sasaki Kojiro
03-01-2007, 05:21
Just a question.

If the doctor say protect:Motep and motep was attacked, is there a possibility of fail?

Now, this is quite interesting given that Caius was not the doctor. Seems like he was trying to judge whether his planned attack would fail.

Vote:Caius

sapi has a questionable vote. Rythmic has just called for discussion. They need questioning.

Sir Boo and Warluster have yet to post. Both have been on today. They need to post.

Redleg
03-01-2007, 05:21
Whats even funnier is I know who killed the two townies. :yes:

naut
03-01-2007, 05:33
Just a question.

Now, this is quite interesting given that Caius was not the doctor. Seems like he was trying to judge whether his planned attack would fail.
Agreed Sasaki, when I saw that post the first time I thought it was damned suspicious.

EDIT: Fixed quote tags.

pevergreen
03-01-2007, 05:37
Generic Officer Smith dies...

Sasaki Kojiro
03-01-2007, 05:45
Agreed Sasaki, when I saw that post the first time I thought it was damned suspicious.

EDIT: Fixed quote tags.

Why did you think it damned suspicious if it hadn't been revealed that he wasn't the doctor? If you thought it was damned suspicious why didn't you say anything?

Stig
03-01-2007, 09:58
Kinda stupid mafia, would be better to kill either Sasaki or me, as we're innocent. But then that's his choice.
I'm going for Sapi (why are you PM'ing? and again PM'ing now)

Vote: Sapi

pevergreen
03-01-2007, 10:03
Edited out: :laugh4: I got the name wrong! :laugh4:

:bow:

sapi
03-01-2007, 10:06
:laugh4:

Why would me pming mean anything when I've got AM duties to keep up with, not to mention my involvement in M&M?

:thumbsup:

naut
03-01-2007, 12:04
Why did you think it damned suspicious if it hadn't been revealed that he wasn't the doctor?
Well in asking that question, to me personally it made me assume that he would either be the doctor or a mafia. Now that its certain he's not the doctor, one would tend towards the later.

If you thought it was damned suspicious why didn't you say anything?
And I didn't want to start a useless bandwagon and accidentally kill the doctor. And Cronos was by far the better lynching decision.

From last round

Cmon, I didnt saw a second post from you.
Poor reason and a bandwagon to boot.

Vote: Caius Flaminius

Stig
03-01-2007, 12:09
he would either be the doctor or a mafia. Now that its certain he's not the doctor, one would tend towards the later.
Yeah sure, but you said he was already suspicious, even tho he still could be the doc.

And I didn't want to start a useless bandwagon and accidentally kill the doctor. And Cronos was by far the better lynching decision.
Sasaki and I killed Cronos, you didn't even vote afaik

Poor reason and a bandwagon to boot.
Aye just as yours

Unvote: Sapi
Vote: Rythmic

naut
03-01-2007, 12:21
Yeah sure, but you said he was already suspicious, even tho he still could be the doc.
CountArach was the doctor, so he is obviously not the doctor.

Sasaki and I killed Cronos, you didn't even vote afaik
I didn't get round to voting due to real life, aka my final year of schooling.

Stig
03-01-2007, 12:57
I didn't get round to voting due to real life, aka my final year of schooling.
Just now you said you didn't vote for Caius as you thought Cronos was the better kill, and now you say you didn't vote due to RL, but then you did read everything, as you thought Caius was suspicious, and when you read, you can simply make a post saying who you vote for.

naut
03-01-2007, 13:28
Just now you said you didn't vote for Caius as you thought Cronos was the better kill,
I never said that. What I said was, that in the end Cronos turned out to be a good choice regardless.

and now you say you didn't vote due to RL,
Yes, I didn't get round to voting.

but then you did read everything, as you thought Caius was suspicious
I read most of it only after the lynching decision was already final; (and my RL schedule was not so hectic.)

and when you read, you can simply make a post saying who you vote for.
Like I said, I was busy.

Unvote: Caius Flaminius
Vote: Abstain

I'm still suspicious of him.

Cronos Impera
03-01-2007, 14:17
Oddly there wasn't even an all-out revenge campaign by my wise-guys......weird:confused:.

Caius
03-01-2007, 16:09
Vote:Sir Boo

Maybe he is mafioso, and he lurks to 'dont be in the eyes of the town', if u understand me.

Motep
03-02-2007, 04:18
the current Tally!

rythmic-1
Caius-1
Boo-1

Not much to work on... I need a tie breaker...

Sasaki Kojiro
03-02-2007, 04:22
Unvote, Vote:Rythmic

Motep
03-02-2007, 05:04
Thank you, Sasaki. :bow:

now, I can end ths phase:

Rythmic had given in to pacing, giving himself a good opportunity to avoid the others and think. How was he going to get out of this? He has tried and failed to throw the town off of his back. Thank god that the accusations against him had only been present in the last half hour. Hopefully, he had not surpassed his enemies in the votes. He should never had joined the mafia, what was he thinking? All it would him to is an early grave. Rythmic could not suppress his shudder. What would his mother think when she found out he was mafia? It would shame his family dearly, and make his mother be shunned by the town. that was the last thing that woman needed. "the voting has come to a close." These words went right into one ear and out of the other for Rythmic. How would his father be? His Grandmother? Tears began to well up in his eyes with the shame that rolled him over like a tsunami. "Rythmic, it has been decided by this comitte that it is your time to go. Come...peacably, or we will shoot you on the spot. Colonel Blake gave a smalll wave with his gun on the far side of the room, where there lay a vat of a bubbling, sickly green liquid. Rythmic could only hope it was not acid. Tha toughts of his family were driven from his mind as he approached the terrible substance, about ready to lost the remainder of his lunch. he swallowed in anticipation, which washed down his fear, and returned him to his wits. He was Mr. Sandman, Made Gangster of the fender Crime syndicate, with his assorted family, the deceased uncle Flameheart (Cronos) and his cousin Blackfire, who was in this very room, but would not lift a finger to help him, for fear of being discovered. He stood, glaring at the colonel in determination, but tried to pass it off as fear. It must have worked, as the Colonel showed no hesitation in grabbing his shoulders and leading him towards the vat. This was the last opportunity, if he were to succed with his plan, he would live, the other possibility was death. he reached back, grabbed the Colonel by his shoulders, and tossed the man into the vat of acid. Colonel blake screamed and was barely able to pull himself out of the gruesome liquid before it completely destroyed his body. The damage that brief time did was severe, though. he would never be able to walk again, and he would suffer from severe scarring and pain for the rest of his days, if he is destined to survive this town. Rythmic, on the other hand, was able to grab the gun as the colonel went into his bath, and took aim for the mayor. he fired, the last bullet in the gun, and he nicked the mayor in his left ear, doing very little damge. Muttering an oath, Rythmic scrambled to the door of the courthouse, outpacing the remainder of the townsfolk. One of the men tripped, and knocked over two other men, leaving Sasaki and Warluster barreling after him. he flung open the door, slamming it back in time to knock warluster flat, leaving several minutes before he would regaian his feet. he raced down the street, with sasaki coming ever closer onto his tail. rythmic, thinking fast, stole a bycicle from the street, quickly losing Sasaki. With a rush of victory he rushed to the safe house, before the authorities were in the area. he had succeded. he had escaped. Not long after, the remaining comittee was gathered back in the couthouse, excepting the colonel, who was in the hospital, driven there by Sapi. rythmic had left his coat in the chair he was sitting in. It was full of random junk, like his cigarretes, 3 dollars in change, 2 reciepts, and a note. A note that revealed the true identity of rythmic to the comitte, and informed them that there was one man, left among them, that was also of the mafia....

End of night One

Butchers Bill:

roles of the living:
Rythmic-(mafia made-Mr.Sandman)

the Living: 8

Sasaki
Stig
Redleg
Sir boo
Ichigo
Pevergreen(to lazy to advanced for now, so consider him dead)
Sapi
Warluster
CountArach
Rythmic
Cronos
Caius

Begin night two

Warluster
03-02-2007, 06:38
Well we know who to lynch tomorrow, but we don't know if Rythmic will kill tonight (Thogu he probaly will)

pevergreen
03-02-2007, 08:40
howd he survive!

Stig
03-02-2007, 09:34
Hah, we're good aren't we Sasaki? ~D

Which one of us will get killed?

Motep
03-03-2007, 00:50
you people have about four hours left in the phase

Sasaki Kojiro
03-03-2007, 00:54
I'm thinking caius is guilty.

Stig
03-03-2007, 01:28
I'm thinking caius is guilty.
Aye agreed, as he had my vote before Rythmic made a mistake

CountArach
03-03-2007, 02:49
Why am I on the living list?

Motep
03-03-2007, 05:31
Okay, i have enough information to end the turn.

End of night Two

Butchers Bill:

discovered roles of the living:
Rythmic-(mafia made-Mr.Sandman)

the Living: 8

Sasaki
Stig
Redleg
Sir boo
Ichigo
Pevergreen)
Sapi
Warluster
CountArach
Rythmic
Cronos
Caius

------------------------------

Mayor Ichigo walked into the courtroom, grim as ever, although if you looked to his eyes, you could see that he was releived. he took his usual place at the podium and gathered his notes. Mostly rubbish about suspicious activity, but still important enough to worm its way through the city officials and wind its way towards him. There was one tiddbitt of information, or lack there of, that releaved him greatly. "There have been no killings this night. The mafia has taken to laying low, it seems. To the man of them who is among us, bring yourself forward at this time and be given a lesser punishment than the fate that this comittee will bestow upon you. Let the voting commence" Ichigo walked out to the back of his car to retrieve the ballot box, leaving the eight men sitting in their chairs, sighing with releif. All but one...

Begin day three

Sasaki Kojiro
03-03-2007, 05:39
Vote:Rythmic

Tomorrow we can lynch Caius.

pevergreen
03-03-2007, 05:46
If anyone doesnt vote Rythmic, they are mafia.

sapi
03-03-2007, 06:01
Vote: Rythmic

Warluster
03-03-2007, 06:17
Vote:Rythmic

Reasons explained.

Motep
03-03-2007, 06:35
you cannot vote rythmic. he is no longer at the comitte, and can no longer be lynched. you can however, sentence him if one of you manages to arrest or hide him. one of you did, and could bring him before the comitee. You can vote both for your sentence and to lynch. (sentences will be: death, life in jail, and no sentence)

Warluster
03-03-2007, 06:50
And does the person announce publicly???

sapi
03-03-2007, 06:51
Very well.

Vote: death
Other vote pending

Motep
03-03-2007, 06:51
In order for me to count it...yes. Dont worry, there is plenty of time yet.

The proper format is sentence: Death

Warluster
03-03-2007, 06:53
sapi, you can only vote for him when he is front of the committe. And the only wau thats going to happen is when the person who hid him brigns him to the Commitee.

sapi
03-03-2007, 07:14
Okay

:yes:

Sasaki Kojiro
03-03-2007, 07:17
Unvote,Vote:Caius

Sentence:Rythmic has sapi brought him before committee? Anyway, this is for when he is.

sapi
03-03-2007, 07:23
:no:

Just a misunderstanding on sentencing sasaki

Sasaki Kojiro
03-03-2007, 07:31
Anyway, lets vote caius. Recall Rythmics claim to find caius very suspicous yesterday, and yet Rythmic unvoted to save caius from lynch.

Warluster
03-03-2007, 07:49
Okay everyone, just to let you all know my role is a shop keeper, I let you know this because for one. For night 2 I hid Rythmic, why you ask? Because when i hide someone in my shop, that means that if they have a role, and can do a a action, then that will be impossible to d the action, so Rythmic couldn't kill because I was taking him 'hostage'.

So I can bring him before the commitee, an dI do that so-

I Bring Rythmic before the Comittee

And because he is my prisoner I decide what his entence is, and I say

I sentence Rythmic, to death!

Sasaki Kojiro
03-03-2007, 07:55
Sentence: Death

sapi
03-03-2007, 08:15

Stig
03-03-2007, 10:18
Sorry but I don't get it anymore;
Vote: Caius
????

sapi
03-03-2007, 10:22
the sentence is for the mafia rythimc, who has been brought before the council alive.

Votes per usual

Stig
03-03-2007, 10:25
Ah right

Caius
03-03-2007, 20:00
Vote:Sasaki

Im not overreacting a vote, im just voting the mafioso who start a bandwagon on me

Stig
03-03-2007, 20:21
Sasaki is innocent (just as I am). We are the 2 who killed 2 mafia's, while 1 vote for someone else would have allowed that mafia to live.

This'll be a short game, Caius this round and the mafia is dead.

Warluster
03-04-2007, 00:33
Wait a second, i might've missed it, but where is the proof of Caius as mafia? DId someone post the evidence before?

Sasaki Kojiro
03-04-2007, 01:26
Yes...Rythmic claimed to find him "very suspicous" but made sure to unvote him to save him from being lynched. Rythmic was mafia.

Warluster
03-04-2007, 01:35
Oh!

Well in that case, wait a second, Motep, can we vote for what sentence Rythmic gets, and vote for someone else?

Sasaki Kojiro
03-04-2007, 01:52
Yes...we vote caius and sentence rythmic.

Warluster
03-04-2007, 01:55
Vote:Caius

sapi
03-04-2007, 09:35
Vote: Caius

As above

Motep
03-04-2007, 16:01
Well, no use putting a tally.

The town glared acusingly at Rythmic, who was cuffed on arms and legs. he struggled in vain just a little while ago, although now he was as meek as ever. He had given up all hope of leaving this comittee alive again. thee were five officers watching his every move, and gaurds at the doors. He could not escape without anything short of a machine gun. Not to mention they had found out the oter mafia. Caius, blackfire, his cousin had been rooted out. He was not bound, but he was seperated from the other townsfolk and watched closely by the guards. It would be no question as to who was going to die today, and it would spell the end for the mafia of davenport. That damn mayor Ichigo was lording it up at the podium, counting those accursed ballots. "Well...looks like Rythmic and Caius are to be put to death on this day. Bring 'em up here." The two men were manhandled b the authorities up to the podium, and were shoved down to their knees. "You two have been sentenced as mafia, but are you? Guards, search Caius." With papers playing such a pivitol role in charging the other mafia, you would think that caius would play it smartand leave them at home. No. Not this time. The police searched and searched, and finally found a folded note in Caius' wallet. It was addressed to blackfire, from a Mr. sandman. One mafia to another. "You both are mafia? we should kill you now and forever free this town from your deadly grip." Ichigo grabbed his pistol, a 9 milimeter, from his coat pocket, and ended the lives of the two men before him. With that, the town of Davenport was saved from the icy grip of the mafia scum.

End of day three

Butchers Bill:

Lynched:3
Caius-(mafia made-Blackfire)
Rythmic-(mafia made-Mr.Sandman)(sentenced to death)

the Living: 6

Sasaki-(Auto detailer- Billy Bob Joe Turner)
Stig -(Plumber- Billy herren)
Sir boo- (Detective-Colonel Blake)
Ichigo- (Mayor)
Sapi- (Postal Worker- Hugh Samanski)
Warluster-(Shop owner- Jeff Mann)

------------------------------

Game Over

Town Victory

Caius
03-04-2007, 16:06
Good, congrats.We should had killed Stig and Sasaki and that cant happen.Contgrazrt

Sasaki Kojiro
03-04-2007, 19:31
Good game. Perfect record again, nice.

Stig
03-04-2007, 20:18
w00t, we won

Warluster
03-04-2007, 22:38
Yay! Lucky! Perfect recrod agaiN! We killed all three mafia in a row!

pevergreen
03-05-2007, 01:12
Bah! Town is too overpowered when Sasaki is pro town! :laugh4:

CountArach
03-05-2007, 07:39
Go town! You guys are the win!