PDA

View Full Version : Chapter House Awards

Warluster
02-10-2007, 00:37
Hi all,

Recently we had HOF for 2006, and something horredus happened, there was no awards for Interactives Histories. SO I have taken it inot my own hands and have asked TosaInu if we could have a Mini-Award thing for the Chapter House. i got this idea of Sasaki, who recently hosted an Award ting for the game Room,so peoples, there is an number of catergories, please vote for who you think of Best in certian Catergories. if someone wins for an certian Catergories your name will go in the Thread in the Chapter House. And the name of your interactive.

So- Lets Begin The Awards of 2006 for the Chapter House!
Just vote for someone in all of these catergories!

the Most Fun Interactive:
Nominated So far:Duel of the Sea(3) 17th Century (4)
The Most Realistic interactive:
Nominated so Far: Duel of the Sea(3) , 17th Century (4)
best player:
Nominated so far: Kraxis(2) , Bopa the Magyar (1) ,
Franconicus (1)
best hoster:
Nominated so far: Kraxis(2) , LegioXXXUlpiaVictrix (4)

Overall best interactive:
Nomianted so Far: kraxis's Duel of the sea(3)

Just copy and paste this into an reply, put down the name of who you think best, and then the voting ends, and your name goes into the Chapter House Area. But remember, thses awards are not offcially part of the Org, it is an Un-Offcial thing, and has NOTHING to do with the HOF awards.

Stig
02-10-2007, 00:39
Kraxis and Duel of the Sea ... for all ~D

No I'm being serious

IrishArmenian
02-10-2007, 01:07
Legio for Best Hoster, most fun interactive and most realistic.

Vladimir
02-10-2007, 02:21
Legio for Best Hoster, most fun interactive and most realistic.

Ditto. Even though I'm not a player in it I cover it like I am. Over 1,000 posts so far.

Incongruous
02-10-2007, 04:33
LEGIO!
And his 17th Century interctive.

IrishArmenian
02-10-2007, 07:36
Ah, yes, I was just reminded.
I nominate Bopa the Magyar as a best player candidate for his turns as the two Kaisers: Matthias and Ferdinand.

Rodion Romanovich
02-10-2007, 08:30
:blush: Thank you!

I would like to second the nomination of Kraxis, and also nominate Franconicus for Red flood.

Warluster
02-10-2007, 08:33
Could you please say what catergory you would like to second Kraxis in? And what do you want to Nominate Franconicus in? And red flood?

Randarkmaan
02-10-2007, 09:46
Legio for his 17th century interactive for most realistic, most fun and himself for best hoster. I also nominate Franconicus for best player, his official statements have alot more flavors than the other players'.

Flavius Clemens
02-10-2007, 17:35

No I'm being serious

I agree with that. Duel of the Sea was a masterpiece.

Warluster
02-11-2007, 01:50
The awards will be open for 4 more hours, at that time the award nominating will be over, and I count the tallys, and an seperate thread shall be opened to announce the winners.

Stig
02-11-2007, 01:55
The awards will be open for 4 more hours, at that time the award nominating will be over, and I count the tallys, and an seperate thread shall be opened to announce the winners.
make it a week m8

Lord Winter
02-11-2007, 02:11

No I'm being serious
Seconded ~:cheers:

Uesugi Kenshin
02-11-2007, 14:07
Duel of the Sea for all. It was by far the best interactive I have read and was the only one I've been able to really keep interested in.

Warluster
02-16-2007, 09:39
!VOTING CLOSED!
It is the end to the 2006 Awards for the Chapter HOuse, and the votes have been tallied! I shall open an separate thread for the chapter house with a list of all winners. Anyway here are the results!!!

The Most Fun Interactive!

Winner: 17th Century interactve (By LegioXXXUlpiaVictrix)

Runner-Up: Dual of The Sea (By kraxis)

!The Most Realistic interactive!

Winner: 17th Century (by legioXXXUlpiaVictrix)

Runner Up : Dual of the Sea (By kraxis)

Best player

Winner : Kraxis

Runner Up : Bopa the magyar (And) Franconicus.

Best hoster

Winner : legioXXXUlpiaVictrix

AND!

OVERALL BEST INTERACTIVE :

Winner : Dual of The Sea (By kraxis)

Runner Up - None!

Congrats to all winners, your name gets plastered into the Chapter House Awards section, and you have the honour of an experinced Interactive Person!

To all runners up, good try, maybe next year!?

Csargo
02-19-2007, 08:20
We were supposed to vote I thought it was just nominations?

Warluster
02-19-2007, 08:21
Nope, that was voting. We don't have room and a large amount of people to vote, that was voting, and its over! If the Chapter House gets about 5-10 more people we could possibly host an bigger event, but not this year ichigo.

Csargo
02-19-2007, 08:32
You could have atleast capitalized my name. :bigcry:

Warluster
02-19-2007, 08:38
huh? In what? my reply or the award mention?

Csargo
02-19-2007, 10:00
huh? In what? my reply or the award mention?

Your reply:bigcry: