PDA

View Full Version : Small Tournment??

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
02-11-2007, 05:58
Hey,

I think we should have a little 1v1 tournment on SamiWars Mod here.. I know it proably will only attract the people who come and are usally active or Semi-Active (I usally come at least 3 times a month, or at least 2 times at mont at least).. But I think if those People, Like Me,Ras,Tomi,Tosa,Yuurki (Puzz),CBR and the others sign up, we proably can get at least 8-12 people, and can have a small tournment..

I just wanted to share my idea with you guys..:yes: :yes:

Tomisama
02-11-2007, 19:49
I personally come for the teamwork Wars :wink:

02-11-2007, 23:59
I personally come for the teamwork Wars :wink:

So do I Tomi :yes:

but I also think having a 1v1 tournment herw would be good. I just think ,like we argeed on today would be, Who would run it and could we get enough.

Tomisama
02-12-2007, 03:36
When the next revision of the mod is released, we will put something together :yes:

But we don’t want to rush things. When all is ready and tested, we can start fresh with the updated mod, and new ranking and contest systems.

Maybe ones that gives credit for just participating, with special recognitions for being a member of the winning team, as well as our traditional top score and most wins for the contest cycle badges.

Some things that I have been thinking about :wink:

Puzz3D
02-12-2007, 06:45
We had three nice 3v3 games today with varied teams in about 2 hours. So, I think it was quite satisfying for everyone involved, and time well spent.

02-12-2007, 22:14
When the next revision of the mod is released, we will put something together :yes:

But we don’t want to rush things. When all is ready and tested, we can start fresh with the updated mod, and new ranking and contest systems.

Maybe ones that gives credit for just participating, with special recognitions for being a member of the winning team, as well as our traditional top score and most wins for the contest cycle badges.

Some things that I have been thinking about :wink:

Yeah, Like give out a Badge for someone who shows up all the time (mabye expect for hoildays,you know)
Badges for Top Kills with less Deaths,etc....

Yes Puzz3d. I rather spend 2 or 3 hours in 2 or 3 good games, then in 6 or 7,or even 8 bad games or so so games..