PDA

View Full Version : Hypaspistai for the ArcheSeleukeia???

Wilke1103
02-25-2007, 11:33
Hi all,
I`ve got a question about recruiting the Hypaspistai for my AS-campaign.
In the discription the Thorakitai Argyraspidai are the best men within the Hypaspistai but it seems that I am able to recruit the Thorakitai Argyraspidai before I can recruit Hypaspistai or is`nt the AS able to recruit Hypaspistai or did I something wrong?

Teleklos Archelaou
02-26-2007, 18:45
I believe this is a recognized problem and has been fixed on our newest internal build - it will be fixed in the next patch we provide to the public also. Hypaspistai are currently not available in all appropriate provinces.

Wilke1103
02-27-2007, 19:32
Thank you for answering. I donĀ“t know in what regions the Hypaspistai should be available to recruit. To recruit them for my AS-campaign (EB.08) I just coppied the Thorakitai Argyraspidai and renamed them into Hypaspistai.
So I think this threat could be closed and move on with that awesome EB-Mod!!!

P.S. I rebalanced the descr_unit_data for myself so if anybody is interested to take a look at it plz send me a message ( perhaps there could be some innovations for the future )

Bonny
02-27-2007, 20:48
atm you can conquer the MAkedonian Homelands (Makedonia, Thessalia, Epirus, and thre more provices wheer i forgt the name) to recruit Hypaspistai as Arche Seleukia without loosing the Thorakitai Hypaspistai.... ~;)

Wilke1103
03-01-2007, 11:57
Oh I see. But I don`t loose the Thorakitai Argyraspidai. I just copied them in the desr_buildings_data and renamed the copy into Hypaspistai so I can recruit both. If it should be that the AS can recruit Hypaspistai only by conquering Makedonian areas, which may be a good idea for gameplay, it should be the same with Thorakitai Argyraspidai which are the best men within the Hypaspistai.

Bonny
03-02-2007, 18:32
Oh I see. But I don`t loose the Thorakitai Argyraspidai. I just copied them in the desr_buildings_data and renamed the copy into Hypaspistai so I can recruit both. If it should be that the AS can recruit Hypaspistai only by conquering Makedonian areas, which may be a good idea for gameplay, it should be the same with Thorakitai Argyraspidai which are the best men within the Hypaspistai.

It was a bug that Hypaspistay were only recruitable in Makedonia, we thought we had fixed it in 0.81 but somehow we just copied the makedonian Hypaspistai recruitment for Arche Seleukia which was not intended. :sweatdrop: