PDA

View Full Version : knights of England PBM

Warluster
03-02-2007, 04:28
Hi all,

this is a new PBM, about England. I shall explain the rules here:

This PBM is for the Kingdom of England, and it shall have 3 familiies, running England but also competeing for the crown. This game shall run on either Version 1.1, or maybe 1.2 when it comes out.

i haven't decided whether this sould have mods on it yet, if you like a specfic Mod, please tell me in this this thread.

the Goings of This PBM

There are several things to know, such as:

There are several positions, if you wish to play in the game, you have to have a Avatar in the Game.

there is a King, who does a lot of work, he is head of the House of Commons, where everyone discusses rules and roders to enforce.

The next one is A Prince, then Generals and then the ones who have no avatar, who are called Electors.

No go ahead and playing the game yourself, if you have no avatar you only work hard in the House of Commons, and shall eventually get one.

There are 3 Houses:

The House of Normandy-

The House of Essex -

The House of Wales -

You may join oen of these houses, orders and rules inforced in House of Commons, and its rules are vety similar to the KoTR's one.

So join up now!

Ignoramus
03-02-2007, 05:40
Perhaps we could run this after the KotR? I have a few good ideas, but the KotR will last us a while yet.

Warluster
03-02-2007, 06:08
Okay.... but peoples, please still sgin up, its just this game won't be starting yet, not until KoTR has died down anyway.