PDA

View Full Version : The Revenge of Csar-Sasaki. [Concluded]

Pages : [1] 2

Ignoramus
03-08-2007, 06:51
- The location of this game is the Frontroom. The cozy Kingdom/Village of Csar and Sasaki is under attack. Two of its members have joined up with the sinister mafia, and are now threatening to kill everyone in the town! It is the villagers' goal to stop them.

Rules:

- This is mafia at its most vanilla. Two mafiosi, one Detective. The mafia get to kill two people a night no matter how many of them are alive, and the Detective gets to investigate one person a night.

- There is one twist from GH's mafia, however. The two mafiosi don't know each other and can kill each other. They are, however, on the same team.

- Depending on the amount of people that sign up, I might up the number of mafiosi to three (but still keep two kills). This will be confirmed once the amount of players is known.

- The realism system GH created in Mafia V is in place once again. Basically, the people with roles have more incentive to PM me quickly in the night phase.

- No screenshots. Of anything.

- Inactivity will be dealt with by the Wrath of God. However, I may decide to utilize Sasaki's replacement thread.

- Mafiosi cannot disclose their roles to anyone aside from me.

- The Detective cannot reveal when dead, and must reveal to everyone at once, in the thread.

Post here to sign up. I'll be starting the game in a couple of days.

Good luck everyone!

(Introduction borrowed from GH's Mafia VI thread)

Signed up:(19)
Count Arach
Ichigo
Sasaki Kojiro
Stig
pevergreen
Warluster
sapi
AndreasTheCunning
HughTower
GeneralHankerchief
Kommodus
ShadeHonestus
Omanes Alexandrapolites the Idiot
UltraWar
Warmaster Horus
Caius Flamminius
Dutch_guy
rdeče.jabolko
God's Grace
Tran

Signups are now closed. If you missed out, I'm sorry.

CountArach
03-08-2007, 07:01
In!

Csargo
03-08-2007, 07:02
In.

I am honored :bow:

Sasaki Kojiro
03-08-2007, 07:05
/in

nice title :p

Stig
03-08-2007, 08:05
in.

pevergreen
03-08-2007, 09:01
/in

Crazed Rabbit
03-08-2007, 09:05
- Mafiosi cannot disclose their roles to anyone aside from me or their partner.

But how can they know who is their partner? That might mean they could never find out who was the other mafia.

CR

Warluster
03-08-2007, 09:50
in!

sapi
03-08-2007, 09:52
this will be my last, i swear :)

Andres
03-08-2007, 09:53
In!

You can sign up GH as well. Since your thread wasn't up at the time, he sort off signed up here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1455351&postcount=1003).

HughTower
03-08-2007, 10:18
In.

Andres
03-08-2007, 10:21
In.

I new sig I see... ~;)

HughTower
03-08-2007, 10:47
I new sig I see... ~;)

Yep - just filling the space till I find an excuse to put Ichigo's name back into it. :beam:

Won't be too long I imagine.....

pevergreen
03-08-2007, 11:17
:yes: Make more funny comments for my sig :yes:

GeneralHankerchief
03-08-2007, 13:02
In, but don't expect me to be active for the first couple of days.

Kommodus
03-08-2007, 15:15
In! :knight:

Let the mafia wail and gnash their teeth, cursing the day they were born!

(Provided I don't end up being one, of course.)

ShadeHonestus
03-08-2007, 15:26
in :book:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
03-08-2007, 15:29
In!

Stig
03-08-2007, 15:29
Vote: GH for lurking

UltraWar
03-08-2007, 16:54
I'm in

Warmaster Horus
03-08-2007, 18:02
in (first game)

Caius
03-08-2007, 20:05
In

Oh and Vote:Sasaki and Ichigo for having the title name :beam:

There is one twist from GH's mafia, however. The two mafiosi don't know each other and can kill each other. They are, however, on the same team.
Like my mini game.This will be very fun, since everyone will need more better strategies

Dutch_guy
03-08-2007, 20:26
In,

:balloon2:

Kommodus
03-08-2007, 20:52
in (first game)

Welcome. :bow:

Csargo
03-08-2007, 20:54
I have a feeling this game will end early for me and Sasaki. :sweatdrop:

Stig
03-08-2007, 21:02
The cozy Kingdom/Village of Csar and Sasaki is under attack.
Well we're sure you are innocent (who would attack his own village), so we won't lynch you ... the mafia on the other hand

Caius
03-08-2007, 21:04
Well we're sure you are innocent (who would attack his own village), so we won't lynch you ... the mafia on the other hand
What about if they are the mafiosos?

Stig
03-08-2007, 21:55
What about if they are the mafiosos?
Have you read my post?
If no, do so
If yes, do it again

Warmaster Horus
03-08-2007, 22:13
Randomness has no limits, I suppose. If the roles are chosen that way (randomly) then it might just be Sasaki and Ichigo.

Andres
03-08-2007, 22:16
in (first game)

Welcome ~:wave:

Since it is your first time, we will lynch you in a gentle and most friendly way :grin:

Caius
03-08-2007, 22:26
Unvote, Vote:AndresTheCunning

poor excuse in the whole mafia games.Shame Andres

Warmaster Horus
03-08-2007, 22:33
Why, thank you Andres. I am most touched by your gesture.
So, I'll join Caius.
Vote:AndresTheCunning
Reason: I return the sign of friendship.

Andres
03-08-2007, 22:35
The game didn't start yet... so feel free to vote me.

AndresTheCunning for president! :grin:

Caius
03-08-2007, 22:37
Vote for hang execution:AndresTheNotCunning

Warmaster Horus
03-08-2007, 22:37
That would simplify matters greatly. Compared to the ones we've got running for the presidency...
But remember, lynch me without a good reason, and I'll lynch you.

Caius
03-09-2007, 00:03
@Ingoramus:

I suggest:Sasaki and Ichigo for major

Find a way to make they harder to kill.Just to add a touch.If they are killed, then the mafiosos win.

What do you think?

Ignoramus
03-09-2007, 00:46
It will be completely random. Otherwise Ichigo and Sasaki would get bumped off on the first round for certain.

scotchedpommes
03-09-2007, 02:26
I'll join if it's still open.

Ignoramus
03-09-2007, 02:29
Certainly, signups won't close for another day yet.

ByzantineKnight
03-09-2007, 05:08
In!

EDIT: Nvm, I cant join, we are going on a trip...

Csargo
03-10-2007, 00:18
We need more people.

The Spartan (Returns)
03-10-2007, 03:24
i'm in.

i'll be in for the whole game this time. i promise.

Caius
03-10-2007, 03:38
i'm in.

Andres new quote:

Care to elaborate?

Csargo
03-10-2007, 03:38
i'm in.

Wouldn't killing be against your nature?

Caius
03-10-2007, 03:41
Very strange.I think we have the mafioso here

The Spartan (Returns)
03-10-2007, 04:37
Wouldn't killing be against your nature?well I'm no mafiosi, never killed anything in my life, except blasphemy/heresy.

Igor please dont make me mafiso, i havent the experience.

Caius
03-10-2007, 04:38
Vote:The org Pope

The Spartan (Returns)
03-10-2007, 04:40
Vote:The org Popewhich is self-proclaimed Caius. voting for yourself? i guess you lost hope.

Csargo
03-10-2007, 04:47
Vote:The org Pope

BLASPHEMY!

Caius
03-10-2007, 04:51
Oh Well,

Unvote:Caius
Vote:TosaInu

He loves the power...He would kill all if he haves tthe pwoer.

The Spartan (Returns)
03-10-2007, 04:57
Caius i thought your were pro-Tosatian.

heresy has confused your mind.

sapi
03-10-2007, 04:57
Vote: Caius

For blasphemy

Caius
03-10-2007, 04:58
Caius i thought your were pro-Tosatian.

heresy has confused your mind.
GAH!

Oh, and Vote:Sapi for voting the org pope

The Spartan (Returns)
03-10-2007, 05:02
GAH!

Oh, and Vote:Sapi for voting the org popeactually Caius im the real Org pope. :shame:

Tran
03-10-2007, 06:27
Is it still open? Can I join? I'm eager to murder lynch someone...

sapi
03-10-2007, 07:03
yeh, this is still open

Ignoramus
03-10-2007, 07:15
You just made it in time, Tran.

Sign-ups are now closed. Roles will be assigned shortly.

pevergreen
03-10-2007, 08:15
awsome! That was an hour ago though.

CountArach
03-10-2007, 08:19
Shrotly going on a universal time could be weeks, even years.

sapi
03-10-2007, 08:28
Decades even :laugh4:

Ignoramus
03-10-2007, 08:31
Right, the roles have been assigned. Players, please check you PM box. If you didn't receive a PM you're just a plain villager.

Right, the kills will be posted in approximately 36 hours, as I'll be unable to access the internet tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

Let the games begin!

Still Alive:(20)
Count Arach
Ichigo
Sasaki Kojiro
Stig
pevergreen
Warluster
sapi
AndreasTheCunning
HughTower
GeneralHankerchief
Kommodus
ShadeHonestus
UltraWar
Warmaster Horus
Caius Flamminius
Dutch_guy
rdeče.jabolko
God's Grace
Tran

sapi
03-10-2007, 08:37
Does the game start on the day or night phase?

CountArach
03-10-2007, 08:41
Decades even :laugh4:

Or maybe another hour... as the case was... :wink:

Ignoramus
03-10-2007, 08:43
It's nightime. So the mafia will send me their kills and the detective his/her suspect.

Csargo
03-11-2007, 22:27
Blump

Ignoramus
03-11-2007, 22:42
Ultrawar felt the room suddenly start to spin, and his heart rate increase. Within moments the room blurred and spun even faster. What in the Hell? What brought this on? The answer hit him like a ton of bricks. Someone had poisoned his drink.

He could feel his symptoms, especially the palpitations (increased heart rate); increase exponentially. No matter what he tried it made no difference to ease his symptoms. The poison was working alright. Working a little too fast and efficiently.

He never felt his head hit the floor.

Sasaki Kojiro smiled to himself as he climbed into bed. It had been a tiring day, but at last he had been able to buy that knife set he had always wanted. He glanced over to gaze on his beloved knives when he suddenly realised that one was missing. The next moment he felt a burning pain in his chest as a large knife plunged into his hear. It was the last thing he felt.

Later that day, Frontroom Chief of Police Beirut gathered the living villagers in the town square, in order to make an announcement. Once everyone was present and quieted, he commenced.

"Gentlemen, I am sure you have heard what hppened to Ultra and Sasaki last last night. The mafia have penertrated our peaceful village and we must hunt them out.

As a court ruling would take too long, the justice will be decided by you. Vote for who you think is one of mafiosos. Whoever recevies the most votes will have his legs blown off with gunpowder and then plunged into boiling oil."

Villagers, now is your time. Please vote for who you think killed Sasaki and UltraWar. In about 24 hours, the person with the most votes will be executed.

Still Alive:(18)
Count Arach
Ichigo
Stig
pevergreen
Warluster
sapi
AndreasTheCunning
HughTower
GeneralHankerchief
Kommodus
ShadeHonestus
Warmaster Horus
Caius Flamminius
Dutch_guy
rdeče.jabolko
God's Grace
Tran

Killed:
Sasaki Kojiro
UltraWar

GeneralHankerchief
03-11-2007, 22:55
Hahahaha, Ultra dies again. :laugh4:

Sasaki being killed first is an interesting turn of events. If this were any other game, I would have immediately levelled my vote toward a newbie (Hello, Horus and Tran), but several people have had run-ins with Sasaki (Shade), the game's title specifically names him (possible Ichigo frame, or is it a double-bluff?), and there are enough experienced players out there confident that they can take out Sasaki first and still survive (myself, Dutch, Kommo, Ichigo).

Vote: Ichigo

This is for discussion, which I know you'll bring.

Csargo
03-11-2007, 23:01

Sasaki being killed first is an interesting turn of events. If this were any other game, I would have immediately levelled my vote toward a newbie (Hello, Horus and Tran), but several people have had run-ins with Sasaki (Shade), the game's title specifically names him (possible Ichigo frame, or is it a double-bluff?), and there are enough experienced players out there confident that they can take out Sasaki first and still survive (myself, Dutch, Kommo, Ichigo).

You know there's no way I can defend myself from that accusation, and neither can anyone else.

Caius
03-11-2007, 23:04
Vote:Tran

I teached he framing for winning, im Monk and Masons.So it can be...

Stig
03-11-2007, 23:16
There's no doc, so every attempt on Sasaki would mean he dies. However Sasaki always draws a couple (1 or 2) of votes to him, for you as mafia that would be good. I think it's a kill by someone who has been in a couple of mafia games, but hasn't been in enough games (so he played 1 game or so).

Vote: ShadeHonestus

I believe this is one of his first games

mmm come to think of it, everyone sensible knows that framing is the best way to win. Therefore Caius reason sounds like bullpoo

Unvote: Shadehonestus

Caius
03-11-2007, 23:18
I think it is the second Stig,'cause he was playing Blood

Sasaki Kojiro
03-11-2007, 23:22
*sigh*

Caius
03-11-2007, 23:25
Unvote:Tran
Vote:Abstain

Stig
03-11-2007, 23:47
I think it is the second Stig,'cause he was playing Blood
that's what I meant

Caius
03-11-2007, 23:54
mmm come to think of it, everyone sensible knows that framing is the best way to win. Therefore Caius reason sounds like bullpoo
Well, sounds strange, but we tried to kill Ichigo to frame Sasaki...

Well, it doesnt matter now.

Andres
03-11-2007, 23:56

So, you find the dead of a townie funny?

:no:

But you are smart enough to name yourself amongst the list of players "who would dare to kill Sasaki at the first night". :inquisitive:

Anyway, I think your analysis is correct and I agree that this is the action of a newbie or someone who thinks he might be able to (ab)use an innocent Sasaki.

Vote : Kommodus

Just a pressure vote. I would like to know what Kommodus thinks of this.

pevergreen
03-12-2007, 00:19
Killing of Sasaki is suspicious. We now know he can be trusted. Nevertheless,

Vote: Warmaster Horus

New player, may think it good to knock out a near legendary player (sasaki)

I presume one of the mafia is experienced, as Ultra died.

Sasaki Kojiro
03-12-2007, 00:22
If you read the rules the mafia don't know eachother. So obviously I am not cleared by being killed.

Whoever killed me wasn't inexperienced, they were obviously smart enough to figure that out.

pevergreen
03-12-2007, 00:24
Not knowing who the other mafia is would screw them up. Even if a mafia got killed by their partner, i imagine they would not know after death, which means they could gun for the wrong player.

I believe the mafia will try to reveal themselves subtly in-thread to let their partner know who they are.

Caius
03-12-2007, 00:30
Not sure about that.I guess the winning goals arent, kill all.Its kill all, including the other mafioso

pevergreen
03-12-2007, 00:40
I dont believe so.

Suspicion list that i have will be dis/proved at next kills.

ShadeHonestus
03-12-2007, 01:00
You know there's no way I can defend myself from that accusation, and neither can anyone else.

I concur, what he said was like saying, "If you've eaten food before, you might have swallowed it."

At this point I haven't seen enough to raise an eyebrow other than the attempt of GH to cast aspersion on the entire world.

Vote:Abstain

At this point...

Ignoramus
03-12-2007, 01:19
Both mafiosos are on the same team, but they don't know each other. So they wouldn't try and kill who they think their parter is.

Kommodus
03-12-2007, 04:27
I've got to say, killing UltraWar in the first round again was a mean-spirited thing to do. :no:

As for Sasaki's death... *looks around for Reenk Roink* Nope, not playing. Hm, I don't know what to make of that one then.

Not knowing who the other mafia is would screw them up. Even if a mafia got killed by their partner, i imagine they would not know after death, which means they could gun for the wrong player.

I believe the mafia will try to reveal themselves subtly in-thread to let their partner know who they are.

Hm... like perhaps you're doing here? :inquisitive:

Talking about a role can be seen as a tell (i.e. the guy talking about detectives is more likely to be a detective, the guy talking about doctors is more likely to be a doctor, etc). You've obviously put a lot of thought into the mafia role... any particular reason why?

Of course, trying to anticipate the mafia's moves is a natural thing for townies to do as well, so I'm only mildly suspicious.

Almost makes me want to vote Caius for such nightmarish grammar! ~;) (j/k) The logic itself is barely decipherable.

I also find it a bit suspicious that Caius unvoted so quickly after being accused. It makes him look a bit like someone who doesn't like attention.

These are all just musings, though, and not enough to warrant a vote. So instead I'll lodge a pressure vote:

Vote: Warluster

No being WoG'd like in Mafia VI! Our numbers are few and we need every available player active.

Csargo
03-12-2007, 07:34

If you think framing someone can lead to mafioso victory, wouldn't that make it likely for you too try to frame me?

sapi
03-12-2007, 09:49
An interesting turn of events - I guess, as suggested, that someone was relying on the title as proof that sasaki was innocent - it'd be horrible for the mafia but great for us if they killed off one of their number on turn one :laugh4:

Vote: Omanes
For discussion

Andres
03-12-2007, 15:13

No being WoG'd like in Mafia VI! Our numbers are few and we need every available player active.

Unvote : Kommodus
Vote : Dutch_guy

Similar reason: I don't want you to lurk this game out Dutch. Talk to us. :whip:

What do you think?

Warmaster Horus
03-12-2007, 16:43
It seems to me that the current assumptions for the Mafia are either a newbie (such as myself) or an experienced player.
I ask you this: what if that was what the Mafia wanted us to think?
After reading about previous Mafia games, I saw that the Mafia kills were splendidly prepared, following a train of thought.(Mafia II, Mafia III and even The Godfather)
GH on the Godfather, part 2:

The mafia went all-out in this game, faking multiple twists and PMs, throwing suspicion everywhere, and using reverse psychology in order to survive
It seems to me that reverse psychology in this case could be possible, with a obvious suspicion toward Ichigo, those who had run-ins with Sasaki, experienced players and even newbies. Those people who would view Sasaki as a threat to them. If you follow my logic, you'd ask:who seems unlikely to be targeted by Sasaki, or who isn't afraid of Sasaki? Also, who isn't an experienced player or a newbie?

Originally posted by Pevergreen:

Killing of Sasaki is suspicious. We now know he can be trusted.

This means nothing. The Mafia don't know each other and haven't had time to speak together. Sasaki could have been the Mafioso who killed Ultrawar and then was killed by....
Not knowing enough I can't give a vote now.

BTW has it ever happened that a Mafioso was caught at the first round by logic?

Stig
03-12-2007, 17:16
Mafia has been lynched in the first round. But afaik that was either by incident, or by some very bad mafia performance (Cronos, in Legend of Davenport, for example).

Sasaki hasn't been killed by an experienced player, we all know it's better for you as mafia to keep him for a couple of round, kill him after that. He hasn't been killed by a absolute rookie either (unless it was an accident), as they don't know about Sasaki's "fame".
I'm staying on Caius, as:
1. I would see him do it.
2. He's starting to play like Legend of Davenport again, where he was mafia.

Caius
03-12-2007, 20:44
Mafia has been lynched in the first round. But afaik that was either by incident, or by some very bad mafia performance (Cronos, in Legend of Davenport, for example).

Sasaki hasn't been killed by an experienced player, we all know it's better for you as mafia to keep him for a couple of round, kill him after that. He hasn't been killed by a absolute rookie either (unless it was an accident), as they don't know about Sasaki's "fame".
I'm staying on Caius, as:
1. I would see him do it.
2. He's starting to play like Legend of Davenport again, where he was mafia.
LOL
why you dont change your name ti Vote:Caius Flaminius abnd you location too to the same thing.
Seems Im acting the same way always.Im tempted to vote you, but if i vote you will came to OMG bandwagon!

So, Im allowed to say you are playing as Midguard.So, I will came with false acusations saying Stig is mafia *because he plays like Midguard

:inquisitive:

Csargo
03-12-2007, 20:51
Vote:CF

I think he would try to frame me by killing Sasaki.

Caius
03-12-2007, 20:55
I think someone experienced killed Sasaki and UltraWar, its like GH games, UltraWar is killed in the first round

Warmaster Horus
03-12-2007, 20:58
Or someone mimicking GH games. Or someone like you who knew about Ultrawar being killed in GH games.

You're probably right CF, but look at my other post. Who knows, might even be GH himself.

Kommodus
03-12-2007, 21:05
It seems to me that the current assumptions for the Mafia are either a newbie (such as myself) or an experienced player.
I ask you this: what if that was what the Mafia wanted us to think?

Wow. That really narrows it down, doesn't it? So, apparently the mafia want us to think player is either someone who is experienced, or someone who... er... isn't. :laugh4:

(Sorry, I'm not making fun of your logic, I just couldn't help myself on that one.)

LOL
why you dont change your name ti Vote:Caius Flaminius abnd you location too to the same thing.
Seems Im acting the same way always.Im tempted to vote you, but if i vote you will came to OMG bandwagon!

So, Im allowed to say you are playing as Midguard.So, I will came with false acusations saying Stig is mafia *because he plays like Midguard

Dang this is suspicious. :inquisitive:

Er, CF... are you a mafioso? :stare:

I guess my vote will stand for now, as Warluster still hasn't said anything. This early in the game I'd rather remove the WoG bait than active players... though there are quite a few candidates using this logic.

Warmaster Horus
03-12-2007, 21:08
Yeah, well...:sweatdrop:
What I meant was that perhaps our Mafioso(i) are neither experienced, nor completely new to this.

Csargo
03-12-2007, 21:11
Yeah, well...:sweatdrop:
What I meant was that perhaps our Mafioso(i) are neither experienced, nor completely new to this.

LET'S KEEP NARROWING IT DOWN PEOPLE. But, seriously I think we should tone down on the mafioso may be experienced or new because that'll get us nowhere.

Sasaki Kojiro
03-12-2007, 21:21
Kommodus is acting weird. He usually lurks a bit more until his programs have data.

Caius
03-12-2007, 21:23
are you a mafioso
No, Im not.Thats my way of playing.But check the last two mafia games.Stig launched the same *edited insult* acussation saying:He is acting like the mini game he was mafia, repeating that one and other time.Im really annoyed of that accusation so I will

Suicide:CF

Hate being accused all the time by a liar and hate the fact everyone believes a liar

Sasaki Kojiro
03-12-2007, 21:24
We can't afford to lose townies!

After 5 rounds we'll only have 5 people. With one suicide or wog we lose a lynch.

Csargo
03-12-2007, 21:25
No, Im not.Thats my way of playing.But check the last two mafia games.Stig launched the same *edited insult* acussation saying:He is acting like the mini game he was mafia, repeating that one and other time.Im really annoyed of that accusation so I will

Suicide:CF

Hate being accused all the time by a liar and hate the fact everyone believes a liar

That's funny cause you're acting like he was in blood.

You have two votes. :sweatdrop:

Caius
03-12-2007, 21:26
Anyway, if im callified to vote will Vote:Stig

He plays like Midguard.always threwing acusations, its the same Stig i knew in midguard

Caius
03-12-2007, 21:28
Unvote me, then and lynch a real mafioso, not the weak townie.

Csargo
03-12-2007, 21:32
Unvote me, then and lynch a real mafioso, not the weak townie.

I won't, and let me tell you why. You are threatening suicide, and now trying to make people unvote you because of that threat. I'm more inclined to leave my vote now since your last statement.

Caius
03-12-2007, 21:34
I won't, and let me tell you why. You are threatening suicide, and now trying to make people unvote you because of that threat. I'm more inclined to leave my vote now since your last statement.
Thank you :bow:

I have heard the Heaven is good.

Csargo
03-12-2007, 21:43
Thank you :bow:

I have heard the Heaven is good.

That's nice.

Stig
03-12-2007, 21:50
You are so death and quilty

Caius
03-12-2007, 21:52
Death yes.
Guilty, not quilty, no.

Warmaster Horus
03-12-2007, 22:39
Say, just to be sure Ignoramus, do you do the write-ups for the Mafia(they just tell you who they kill) or do they also do the write-up?

Ignoramus
03-12-2007, 22:45
*****************Voting closed***************************

Execution will follow shortly.

I only write them up if the mafia don't describe their kills. I wrote Sasaki's kill, in case you're wondering why it is short.

Ignoramus
03-13-2007, 02:25
Ichigo: General Hankerchief,
Stig: Caius Flamminius
Warmaster Horus: pevergreen,
Dutch_guy: Andreas the Cunning
Omanes Alexandrapolites the Idiot: Stig,
Caius Flamminius: Ichigo
Abstain: ShadeHonestus

There's a six way tie. I'm sorry about the lack of storyline, I had it written up and it got deleted.

pevergreen
03-13-2007, 03:10
Unvote: Warmaster Hours
Vote: Abstain

CountArach
03-13-2007, 05:40
Well based purely on the kills I would think that it would be someone with some experience who made the killing on UltraWar, because they have to understand the fact that he hasn't survived in a long time. So for that reason, and that reason alone (as well as in the interest of more conversation).

Vote: Dutch_Guy

Csargo
03-13-2007, 05:55
Ichigo: General Hankerchief,
Omanes Alexandrapolites the Idiot: Stig,
Caius Flamminius: Ichigo

There's a six way tie. I'm sorry about the lack of storyline, I had it written up and it got deleted.

There's no doc, so every attempt on Sasaki would mean he dies. However Sasaki always draws a couple (1 or 2) of votes to him, for you as mafia that would be good. I think it's a kill by someone who has been in a couple of mafia games, but hasn't been in enough games (so he played 1 game or so).

Vote: ShadeHonestus

I believe this is one of his first games

Unvote: Shadehonestus

Vote:CF

I think he would try to frame me by killing Sasaki.

:sleeping:

Ignoramus
03-13-2007, 05:57
Stig later changed his vote to Omanes.

Csargo
03-13-2007, 06:04
Stig later changed his vote to Omanes.

Where? I don't see that.

Ignoramus
03-13-2007, 06:25
Opps, sorry. I mistook sapi for Stig. Forget the recount, the execution will take place shortly.

scotchedpommes
03-13-2007, 06:28
Well, this is all very clear-cut, isn't it?

Csargo
03-13-2007, 06:36
Well, this is all very clear-cut, isn't it?

Aye

Omanes Alexandrapolites
03-13-2007, 08:19
Just so you guys know, I am here! Sadly, I just couldn't find anything to reply to or defend myself against. Also I could see no definitive channels for voting. Sorry about my inactivity.

Dutch_guy
03-13-2007, 14:09
Taking votes already eh ?

Oh well, could have seen that coming since my Mafia IV career.

Anyway, what have we got then:

Well based purely on the kills I would think that it would be someone with some experience who made the killing on UltraWar, because they have to understand the fact that he hasn't survived in a long time. So for that reason, and that reason alone (as well as in the interest of more conversation).

Not necessarily with experience, could be a random pick (like we did in mafia IV) or just a sadistic mindset of one of our mafioso. The only experience one needs to target Ultra this early, is managing to click ones left mouse button and opening the Mafia FAQ and synopsis of previous games (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=70374) thread.

Unvote : Kommodus
Vote : Dutch_guy

Similar reason: I don't want you to lurk this game out Dutch. Talk to us.

What do you think?

I think your vote was better placed elsewhere.:yes:

At this stage, however, little can be said. Caius springs to mind, but that's only because he's dominating the thread - post count wise. 10 percent is his. And that said, such 'evidence' isn't conclusive at all, and hardly worth a vote.

Csargo
03-14-2007, 02:22
Blump

ShadeHonestus
03-14-2007, 02:43
So yeah, what's going on or something....

Kommodus
03-14-2007, 04:21
So yeah, what's going on or something....

I think we're still waiting for the execution. Hey Iggy, what gives?

Sasaki Kojiro
03-14-2007, 05:14
I think we're still waiting for the execution. Hey Iggy, what gives?

:inquisitive:

Ignoramus
03-14-2007, 07:55
I've been pressed for time lately. I promise the execution's going to go up tonight.

Stig
03-14-2007, 10:35
Just say that Caius got lynched so the PMs can be send in and we can continue

Ignoramus
03-14-2007, 12:26
Chief of Police Beirut sighed as he walked into the Town Square. It had been an all too good demonstartion of the lack of efficiency on behalf of Ignoramus Police.

Caius Flamminius was being dragged away to where two small barrels of gunpowder were waiting.

Suddenly, Caius pulled a knife out of his sleeve and shouted, "You'll never execute me alive!"

Beirut whipped his gun out in an instant and fired. Caius' hand, still holding the knife, flew away, narrowly missing Stig.

"Now I've had enough of this!" shouted Beirut, "Tie his feet to the barrels."

Caius, still dazed by the sudden amputation of his hand made no resistance as the the barrels were tied to his feet and the fuses lit.

An sharp explosion shortly followed, resulting in the sudden disappearence of Caius' feet and most of his legs.

Meanwhile, Ichigo and sapi were busy stirring the cauldron full of boiling oil. "Chuck him, ordered Beirut. Caius was unceremoniously dumped into the cauldron.

Horrible screams followed, but they soon subsided as what remained of Caius was quickly put out of his misery.

"Let that be a lesson to you mafia!" finished Beirut.

Note: The references to Stig, Ichigo, and sapi have nothing to do with the game. I will be giving living villagers roles in the executions.

Voting Results:

Didn't vote: Count Arach, Warluster, HughTower, Kommodus, ShadeHonestus, Omanes Alexandrapolites the Idiot, Dutch_guy, rdeče.jabolko, God's Grace, Tran

Caius Flamminius: Ichigo, Stig
Ichigo: General Hankerchief
Omanes Alexandrapolites the Idiot: sapi

Kills please.

Kommodus
03-14-2007, 14:06
Didn't vote: Count Arach, Warluster, HughTower, Kommodus, ShadeHonestus, Omanes Alexandrapolites the Idiot, Dutch_guy, rdeče.jabolko, God's Grace, Tran

Your your records, Ignoramus, I actually did vote (for Warluster).

Sasaki Kojiro
03-14-2007, 18:46
*ignores Kommodus*

Kommodus
03-14-2007, 19:48
*ignores Kommodus*

I wasn't talking to you. :stare:

Caius
03-14-2007, 21:50
:laugh4:

So Im dead with 2 votes.

Sasaki Kojiro
03-14-2007, 21:55

I noticed. You do realize that right now it looks like you are avoiding talking to me, having ignored the two posts where I questioned you? What is your motive here?

ShadeHonestus
03-15-2007, 00:58
I noticed. You do realize that right now it looks like you are avoiding talking to me, having ignored the two posts where I questioned you? What is your motive here?

Indeed... http://www.freewebs.com/handbacon/33.gif

The Spartan (Returns)
03-15-2007, 01:53
ah, villagers. probably the most accusive people in the world.
not even my inquistors accuse as much as the villagers.

Kommodus
03-15-2007, 02:44

Alright then...

Kommodus is acting weird. He usually lurks a bit more until his programs have data.

This is correct - I am talking more than usual this early in the game. The reason is that we have fewer rounds than normal. Holmes tends to start working best at around the fourth or fifth round; in this game, five rounds is probably all we'll get. That means someone needs to drive discussion early on. You're not doing that as much as you used to, Sasaki - whether it's RL or too many other mafia games I don't know - and Pannonian's not playing. So I'm trying to be a bit more vocal.

I think we're still waiting for the execution. Hey Iggy, what gives?:inquisitive:

Really not sure what you're asking here (or even if you're asking a question). The thread was looking rather dead due to Iggy's delay, so I was giving him a friendly nudge.

Sasaki Kojiro
03-15-2007, 04:19
Alright then...

This doesn't give a reason for not answering the questions before. I take it you don't want to give one.

This is correct - I am talking more than usual this early in the game. The reason is that we have fewer rounds than normal. Holmes tends to start working best at around the fourth or fifth round; in this game, five rounds is probably all we'll get. That means someone needs to drive discussion early on. You're not doing that as much as you used to, Sasaki - whether it's RL or too many other mafia games I don't know - and Pannonian's not playing. So I'm trying to be a bit more vocal.

I don't quite see your posts as driving discussion. You stated that you'd rather lynch a lurker than go after active players. This doesn't lead to discussion, quite the opposite. And really, you only commented on a couple players, and your "driving" doesn't seem to cut to hard (as it necessarily would to create discussion. "are you a mafioso" isn't going to lead to a telling answer.

Really not sure what you're asking here (or even if you're asking a question). The thread was looking rather dead due to Iggy's delay, so I was giving him a friendly nudge.

Commenting on your previous lack of response.

Really, this here is what first interested me:

As for Sasaki's death... *looks around for Reenk Roink*

Reenk Roink hmm? He isn't playing as you noted. But you seemed eager to claim that I was killed for the sort of vengeance motive that reenk has exemplified. Now, given my dropping out of Mafia VI I think you may have surmised that I might drop out of this game if killed, and been willing to take a shot at me.

Kommodus
03-15-2007, 04:44
This doesn't give a reason for not answering the questions before. I take it you don't want to give one.

Not at all. I just don't want to get into a shouting match with you, which would be of no help to the town.

I don't quite see your posts as driving discussion. You stated that you'd rather lynch a lurker than go after active players. This doesn't lead to discussion, quite the opposite. And really, you only commented on a couple players, and your "driving" doesn't seem to cut to hard (as it necessarily would to create discussion. "are you a mafioso" isn't going to lead to a telling answer.

Heh, I guess I'll concede that point. I never said I was good at it. :surrender2:

Though the point of lodging pressure votes is to get someone to talk, and it often works.

Reenk Roink hmm? He isn't playing as you noted. But you seemed eager to claim that I was killed for the sort of vengeance motive that reenk has exemplified. Now, given my dropping out of Mafia VI I think you may have surmised that I might drop out of this game if killed, and been willing to take a shot at me.

Vengeance actually wasn't what I had in mind with that. I was thinking your killer might be someone who didn't actually think too highly of your methods and wasn't afraid of you.

Sasaki Kojiro
03-15-2007, 05:22
Not at all. I just don't want to get into a shouting match with you, which would be of no help to the town.

I thought you wanted discussion.

Heh, I guess I'll concede that point. I never said I was good at it. :surrender2:

Though the point of lodging pressure votes is to get someone to talk, and it often works.

Rarely works. Especially against lurkers.

Vengeance actually wasn't what I had in mind with that. I was thinking your killer might be someone who didn't actually think too highly of your methods and wasn't afraid of you.

That doesn't make sense though.

Csargo
03-15-2007, 05:31
I thought you wanted discussion.

You're dead Sasaki. How could discussion with you get us anywhere?

ShadeHonestus
03-15-2007, 05:50

Obviously you've never watched CSI...the dead tell stories ya know.

Csargo
03-15-2007, 05:52
Obviously you've never watched CSI...the dead tell stories ya know.

Not this dead guy. He's targeting one person, I guess he doesn't see the bigger picture.:huh:

Sasaki Kojiro
03-15-2007, 07:08

Kommodus isn't dead, and the other players usually comment on a discussion. As you just showed.

I think somethings not quite right with Kommo but we'll have to wait and see.

Csargo
03-15-2007, 07:14
Kommodus isn't dead, and the other players usually comment on a discussion. As you just showed.

I think somethings not quite right with Kommo but we'll have to wait and see.

Aye, but Kommo is just one out of how many? 16-17 people still alive

Sasaki Kojiro
03-15-2007, 07:37
Aye, but Kommo is just one out of how many? 16-17 people still alive

So we should ignore him because he's only one person? Surely you seem the problem with that? :smash:

Besides now you are talking as well. When I see something else suspicious I'll comment.

Csargo
03-15-2007, 07:43
So we should ignore him because he's only one person? Surely you seem the problem with that? :smash:

Besides now you are talking as well. When I see something else suspicious I'll comment.

No, you shouldn't concentrate on just him because he's one of many. You of all people should know that.

I've been talking this whole time have you not noticed me? How mean. :bigcry:

Tran
03-15-2007, 08:04
Is it night or day?

Maybe Ignomarus should state it more clear...

Csargo
03-15-2007, 08:09
Is it night or day?

Maybe Ignomarus should state it more clear...

It's night.

Andres
03-15-2007, 09:33
It's night.

And that's why it would be better to shut up.

So I wonder, is Sasaki helping his mafia buddy by provoking discussion at night? Does he want to know who is most likely to get lynched so that the mafia will kill those who are least likely to get lynched?

Who's side are you on Sasaki? Why do you want discussion and possible clues about who is going to get lynched during the night?

Why would that be useful?

Csargo
03-15-2007, 10:00
And that's why it would be better to shut up.

So I wonder, is Sasaki helping his mafia buddy by provoking discussion at night? Does he want to know who is most likely to get lynched so that the mafia will kill those who are least likely to get lynched?

Who's side are you on Sasaki? Why do you want discussion and possible clues about who is going to get lynched during the night?

Why would that be useful?

Murdered usually means they're innocent Andres.

And how is this discussion hurting anything? Have we said anything about someone being suspicious? Besides Sasaki questioning Kommodus.

Stig
03-15-2007, 10:03
Both mafia don't know eachother ... don't try to get us on a false track Andres

Csargo
03-15-2007, 10:10
Ah forgot the mafia don't know each other. :sweatdrop:

Andres
03-15-2007, 10:30
- There is one twist from GH's mafia, however. The two mafiosi don't know each other and can kill each other. They are, however, on the same team.

This has been said before on several occasions Ichigo. So we can't be 100 % sure that Sasaki is innocent...

Both mafia don't know eachother ... don't try to get us on a false track Andres

At the beginning of the game they didn't know each other. Maybe they do now?

Anyway, talking and pointing your finger at suspects and giving the mafia clues about who will get lynched, isn't a good thing to do during the night phase me thinks.

Csargo
03-15-2007, 10:37
This has been said before on several occasions Ichigo. So we can't be 100 % sure that Sasaki is innocent...

At the beginning of the game they didn't know each other. Maybe they do now?

Anyway, talking and pointing your finger at suspects and giving the mafia clues about who will get lynched, isn't a good thing to do during the night phase me thinks.

Ah forgot the mafia don't know each other
Said that just a while ago.

Your second statement is highly unlikely. They'de have to go through the same process we do to find each other by reading post's. And if someone PMed someone asking them if they were mafia don't you think that they would come out and say who did?

Yet gain who is pointing out people who they think are suspects? I've seen no one do such a thing.

Ignoramus
03-15-2007, 10:39
CountArach was calmly walking down the main road, when he noticed a large hole up ahead. As he moved closer to investigate, someone charged from the undergrowth on the side of the road and shoved him in the hole. CountArach's horrible screams were muffled by the mafioso firing a submachine gun down after him.

Chief of Police Beirut summoned the town together in the morning.

"We have just lost another villager to the attacks of the mafia. It appears that they are becoming more desparate. Vote carefully now. And make sure you all vote!"

Still alive: (16)
Ichigo
Stig
pevergreen
Warluster
sapi
AndreasTheCunning
HughTower
GeneralHankerchief
Kommodus
ShadeHonestus
Warmaster Horus
Caius Flamminius
Dutch_guy
rdeče.jabolko
God's Grace
Tran

Killed:
UltraWar
Sasaki Kojiro
CountArach

Executed:
Caius Flamminius

Voting will close in 24 hours.

Andres
03-15-2007, 10:43
A question for Ignoramus: if one mafioso gets killed/lynched, will the other one know that it was his buddy so that he can pm you two targets instead of one?

If the surviving mafioso doesn't know if his buddy died, it most likely that Caius, Sasaki or UltraWar were mafia.

Csargo
03-15-2007, 10:49
You've got CF on the alive list Ign.

Tran
03-15-2007, 11:00
Vote: God's Grace

Reason:........Do you really need reason?...Well?....Well, if you really need one
Don't trust his 'innocent popey' appearance and name, or even his plan to mislead you... :stupido2:

Stig
03-15-2007, 11:00
No Andres, I think we were right in lynching Caius, the change that Sasaki and Ultra were mafia are pretty small. It could be however, but I say Caius was mafia.

However since we lynched Caius, I have no idea who to go for now

Edit: I do have someone:

Vote: Tran

Get a proper reason, voting for someone because his face doesn't suit you is a bad reason

sapi
03-15-2007, 11:02
Looks like we got one :grin2:

Nice work guys!

EDIT:

That's a really stupid vote, Tran

Tran
03-15-2007, 11:07
No Andres, I think we were right in lynching Caius, the change that Sasaki and Ultra were mafia are pretty small. It could be however, but I say Caius was mafia.

However since we lynched Caius, I have no idea who to go for now

Edit: I do have someone:

Get a proper reason, voting for someone because his face doesn't suit you is a bad reason

LOL...nice try Stig, but I won't change my vote just because you think I have no good reason

Edit: I know that people will normally vote Sapi for the act so-called 'bandwagonning' but your act won't change my vote either...

Edit 2: Are you voting for me, Sapi? Your bolding is rather confusing...and suspicious...

Csargo
03-15-2007, 11:08

Nice work guys!

EDIT:

Think about it. Is it any stupider than your reason?

Vote:Omanes

Andres
03-15-2007, 11:14
LOL...nice try Stig, but I won't change my vote just because you think I have no good reason

But would you care to explain to us why you really voted God's Grace?

Hmmm... Wasn't it GH who killed only one villager at a time in one of the previous games, to make the town believe they lynched a mafioso?

I think he is capable to try that same stunt once again. Add to that the early killing of Sasaki. He would dare to take that risk... On the other hand, there are still players left who would try to frame him. And I must say, GH didn't act very suspicious thus far imo.

But still:

Vote : GH

More a pressure vote. I would like to hear your opinion on what has happened thus far.

Csargo
03-15-2007, 11:16
But would you care to explain to us why you really voted God's Grace?

Hmmm... Wasn't it GH who killed only one villager at a time to make the town believe they lynched a mafioso?

I think he is capable to try that same stunt once again. Add to that the early killing of Sasaki. He would dare to take that risk...

On the other hand, he didn't act very suspicious thus far.

Vote : GH

More a pressure vote. I would like to hear your opinion on what has happened thus far.

It's happened on more than one occasion. But, yes me, GH, and Myrd in GFII did the kill one person a night after Sasaki was lynched I believe. :beam:

Stig
03-15-2007, 11:16
@Tran, why should you change?

You vote with reason A for God's Grace
I vote for you because you used reason A

It's not like you have to change

Andres, before coming with those conclusions we first need to know if 1 mafia can still kill 2 townies

Andres
03-15-2007, 11:20
Andres, before coming with those conclusions we first need to know if 1 mafia can still kill 2 townies

Rules:

- This is mafia at its most vanilla. Two mafiosi, one Detective. The mafia get to kill two people a night no matter how many of them are alive, and the Detective gets to investigate one person a night.

Why does nobody seem to bother about reading the rules?

* sigh *

Stig
03-15-2007, 11:25
ooops, so that means that one of the mafia is an inactive player, as he just forgot to send in his kill, as not killing a second would be stupid.

Arach, is dead but that doesn't make him less a target
Warluster, visits the forum but not this game
HughTower, dunno
Kommodus, said he did vote
ShadeHonestus, seems active
Omanes, normally active, and does visit the forums if I'm correct
Dutch Guy, lurks as always
Difficult name, active as well, but not in this game
God's Grace, dunno
Tran, was inactive till now, didn't forget about the game

sapi
Maybe the mafia are playing on that (or maybe one of them simply missed his deadline)

@Tran - you can put out all the propoganda that you like; but it's not going to change my vote - you voted suspiciously and in my mind that makes you closer to guilty than anyone else i've seen

Ignoramus
Opps, I forgot to delete that bit. It must have got left in there from when I copied from Mafia VI.

Each mafioso gets to kill one villager per night. But if both mafiosos pick the same person there will only be one kill. Also, if there's only one mafioso left, there'll only be one kill.

sapi
03-15-2007, 11:26
And stig's analysis just made Tran seem more suspicious...

Tran
03-15-2007, 11:26
*cough*

Maybe Stig is the Mafioso pretending to be an innocent who doesn't read the rule about mafia ability to kill? Again, nice try Stig ~;)

*cough*

Edit: So you're voting me Sapi? Isn't it ironic that your post can be considered propaganda too while accusing me of making one...? Maybe you're working together with Stig? Stig-Sapi...nice names couple though, but I'll stick to my vote and see how the villagers will react to this (especially God's Grace)

sapi
03-15-2007, 11:27
@Ignoramus - okay - that means that they either missed the deadline, voted for the same guy (statistically unlikely but still possible) or one of them is dead

Stig
03-15-2007, 11:27
In other words we either killed a mafia, or one of them is playing a good game ... as I doubt that they found eachother already. I think we killed one, makes more sense.

Vote stays with Tran

Maybe Stig is the Mafioso pretending to be an innocent who doesn't read the rule about mafia ability to kill? Again, nice try Stig
Or you came up with that to clear yourself, and and and and and and and and

sounds a bit WIFOM to me

GeneralHankerchief
03-15-2007, 11:51
God's Grace usually behaved like this in the early games.

We need to look at the posts for possible hints in which a mafioso might be calling out his buddy.

Dude, don't bother signing up for these games if you're not going to participate in them.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
03-15-2007, 13:55

Feeble throwing around of votes will not get us anywhere - we have no true of definitive evidence so, voting for people because you simply don't like their face is just not a good enough reason. We need proof before we can start targeting individuals.

scotchedpommes
03-15-2007, 14:27
Feeble throwing around of votes will not get us anywhere - we have no true of definitive evidence so, voting for people because you simply don't like their face is just not a good enough reason...

Well, this behaviour is not unusual, is it? I won't start grasping for reasons now.
Although I would say on the subject of the number of victims, it seems quite
possible that one killer may be dead and instead of any attempted deception,
the remaining killer is himself unaware, and so only thought to choose one target.
However likely that might be, though, it remains possible also that there is some
manipulation taking place.

Andres
03-15-2007, 14:35
the remaining killer is himself unaware, and so only thought to choose one target.

*cough*

Each mafioso gets to kill one villager per night. But if both mafiosos pick the same person there will only be one kill. Also, if there's only one mafioso left, there'll only be one kill.
*cough*

scotchedpommes
03-15-2007, 15:39
Some water, Andres?

I read the following:

The mafia get to kill two people a night no matter how many of them are alive...

to mean that the number of mafia has no effect on the number of victims.
Simple mistake - do try not to cough up a lung.

Stig
03-15-2007, 16:22
Andres is right, you are wrong

Tran
03-15-2007, 16:42
...sounds a bit WIFOM to me

What does this 'WIFOM' word means? Is this another trick from you, Stig?

Stig
03-15-2007, 17:00
Nope, read the Mafia FAQ

btw you're playing in the same way as Caius, which imo isn't a good thing

Dutch_guy
03-15-2007, 17:27
Some water, Andres?

I read the following:

The mafia get to kill two people a night no matter how many of them are alive...

to mean that the number of mafia has no effect on the number of victims.
Simple mistake - do try not to cough up a lung.

Maybe our one mafioso didn't receive confirmation his unknown colleague had died, either by his hand or by our's. Thus making it impossible for him to know if he was able to kill a second time. One thing is clear, however, the mafia didn't intend for this to happen. Not killing a townie now when they have the chance isn't quite the thing I'd do.

Andres
03-15-2007, 17:32
Apparantly some people seem to have missed post #168 made by Ignoramus:

Opps, I forgot to delete that bit. It must have got left in there from when I copied from Mafia VI.

Dutch_guy
03-15-2007, 17:45
Apparantly some people seem to have missed post #168 made by Ignoramus:

The fools !

scotchedpommes
03-15-2007, 18:23
Andres is right, you are wrong

Yes, and I attempted to make clear I was aware of this fact. How many times
must we point this out? Likewise, Andres, your near-constant re-iteration of the
rules is noted and valued. Do you think you might be able to remain silent on the
issue from this point on?

ShadeHonestus
03-15-2007, 18:47
rdeče.jabolko

You usually go into self righteous mode earlier, what took you so long in this game? In fact you were markedly absent until now. Any explanation...

scotchedpommes
03-15-2007, 19:14
Clearly wasn't paying this due attention. There is nothing more to explain than
that. Though thank-you for your observation, as ever.

Caius
03-15-2007, 19:17

Nice work guys!

EDIT:

Nope.

You dont have one.You have 0

Stig
03-15-2007, 19:22
In other words Caius was mafia

As Sasaki and Ultra could have been mafia, but since Caius replies like this we are right

Sasaki Kojiro
03-15-2007, 19:31
/wonders who is faking ignorance of the rules and who was genuinely confused.

Csargo
03-15-2007, 20:36
Unvote:Omanes
Vote:pevergreen

He's being way too quiet.

Kommodus
03-15-2007, 21:17

Feeble throwing around of votes will not get us anywhere - we have no true of definitive evidence so, voting for people because you simply don't like their face is just not a good enough reason. We need proof before we can start targeting individuals.

This sounds evasive to me. It sounds a little like you're trying to not be suspicious by saying something that sounds reasonable but takes no position. I'd like to know two things:

A) What would constitute adequate "proof" to you? What do you need before you'll start targeting individuals?

B) Do you realize how few rounds we actually have to get the mafia?

With regards to B above, it may actually be more than I think, if a mafioso has really been killed or lynched. However, I don't think we can count on this yet - I'd like to see how many kills there are next round before drawing any conclusions. Even then it won't be certain.

Anyway, for now:

Vote: Omanes Alexandrapolites the Idiot

ShadeHonestus
03-15-2007, 21:17
Vote:rdeče

Pomposity without insight hurts the town...maybe its only a vehicle for a personal compensation of his, but it smells dirty.

Andres
03-15-2007, 22:07
Yes, and I attempted to make clear I was aware of this fact. How many times
must we point this out? Likewise, Andres, your near-constant re-iteration of the
rules is noted and valued. Do you think you might be able to remain silent on the
issue from this point on?

Yes, and by attempting to make clear you apparently confused another player.

Anyway, stay cool man, no need to get upset. It's just a game you know.

HughTower
03-15-2007, 23:26
Well, it seems to be warming up nicely in here as usual, but I do get the feeling as always that very little of any use comes from these initial stages. My observations are thus:

Killing Ultrawar was rude - the mafioso who chose to do this lacks human decency & kindness.:thumbsdown:

Killing Sasaki is, on balance, the act of a newbie.:oops: But, one who is confident & wants to make a statement. On that score, ShadeHonestus and rdeče.jabolko would seem worthy candidates.

Lynching Caius, was a tad unfair, firstly, because he only got 2 votes, & secondly, because he did very little wrong.

We still cannot assume whether there are 1 or 2 mafiosi alive from the fact only one nightkill was made - there are too many variables to consider. It will be easier to make an educated guess after the next nighttime.

Andres has been repeating the rules, one, because he finds frustrating that people don't/can't/won't read, & two, because he is Belgian, & three, because he is a lawyer.

Stig, to my amusement, has removed the quote from his signature about being called stupid. I'll have to find another stick to beat him with if it comes to it.:beam:

For Warluster, it's not about the participation, it's about the registration. What a thrill it must give him to write that magic word - IN!:freak:

Because of that, I will echo the sentiments already expressed by Kommodus & GH earlier in this thread, and:

Caius
03-15-2007, 23:32
Andres has been repeating the rules, one, because he finds frustrating that people don't/can't/won't read, & two, because he is Belgian, & three, because he is a lawyer
God!Is he a lawyer?

Csargo
03-15-2007, 23:34
Well, it seems to be warming up nicely in here as usual, but I do get the feeling as always that very little of any use comes from these initial stages. My observations are thus:

Killing Ultrawar was rude - the mafioso who chose to do this lacks human decency & kindness.:thumbsdown:

Killing Sasaki is, on balance, the act of a newbie.:oops: But, one who is confident & wants to make a statement. On that score, ShadeHonestus and rdeče.jabolko would seem worthy candidates.

Lynching Caius, was a tad unfair, firstly, because he only got 2 votes, & secondly, because he did very little wrong.

We still cannot assume whether there are 1 or 2 mafiosi alive from the fact only one nightkill was made - there are too many variables to consider. It will be easier to make an educated guess after the next nighttime.

Andres has been repeating the rules, one, because he finds frustrating that people don't/can't/won't read, & two, because he is Belgian, & three, because he is a lawyer.

Stig, to my amusement, has removed the quote from his signature about being called stupid. I'll have to find another stick to beat him with if it comes to it.:beam:

For Warluster, it's not about the participation, it's about the registration. What a thrill it must give him to write that magic word - IN!:freak:

Because of that, I will echo the sentiments already expressed by Kommodus & GH earlier in this thread, and:

Not even a mention of me.:shame: I guess I'm not doing enough make people suspicious of me.:soapbox:

Andres
03-15-2007, 23:34

And if I have to repeat the rules one more time, I'll charge you non-reading guys 150,00 € for it :evil:

ShadeHonestus
03-15-2007, 23:43
And if I have to repeat the rules one more time, I'll charge you non-reading guys 150,00 € for it :evil:

How much is that in real money?

And HT, am I suspect for being a noob or confident? Just for future reference and no offense taken either way. ~:cheers:

Csargo
03-15-2007, 23:51

And HT, am I suspect for being a noob or confident? Just for future reference and no offense taken either way. ~:cheers:

You're noobishly confident. :smug:

HughTower
03-15-2007, 23:58

1,537.54 in Chinese Renminbi since you ask.

You are on the periphery of my suspicion for the murder of Sasaki because you appear to be relatively new AND confident. IMO.

Not even a mention of me. I guess I'm not doing enough make people suspicious of me.

You're permanently suspicious, Ichigo. You're the sort of guy the police drag in for questioning on their quiet days, just for a spot of light 'waterboarding' practise. As such, you have a permanent place in my heart.:sweetheart:

Csargo
03-16-2007, 00:16

You are on the periphery of my suspicion for the murder of Sasaki because you appear to be relatively new AND confident. IMO.

You're permanently suspicious, Ichigo. You're the sort of guy the police drag in for questioning on their quiet days, just for a spot of light 'waterboarding' practise. As such, you have a permanent place in my heart.:sweetheart:

Yay! Though somewhat weird.:sweatdrop:

ShadeHonestus
03-16-2007, 00:36

not bad

You're noobishly confident.

Neat...all around.

Csargo
03-16-2007, 00:41
not bad

Neat...all around.

I meant that as an insult. I guess it didn't work out as planned.:sweatdrop: :laugh4:

ShadeHonestus
03-16-2007, 00:43
I meant that as an insult. I guess it didn't work out as planned.:sweatdrop: :laugh4:

AH HA! *puts you on my list of confident yet noobish kills to achieve*

Csargo
03-16-2007, 00:54
AH HA! *puts you on my list of confident yet noobish kills to achieve*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:end:

pevergreen
03-16-2007, 01:22
:focus:

Jeez guys...

Csargo
03-16-2007, 01:36
:focus:

Jeez guys...

Aye, back to topic indeed.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1465422&postcount=190

pevergreen
03-16-2007, 05:47
sheepish smile

Innocent luking. Not much going on besides insults and jokes.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
03-16-2007, 08:39
A) What would constitute adequate "proof" to you? What do you need before you'll start targeting individuals?

B) Do you realize how few rounds we actually have to get the mafia?
Some sort of clue or hint left behind by somebody, it could be based upon their actions in previous mafia game and how they have changed in this one, or based upon random voting, such as yours. Not based upon posting style or lurkingness. There is currently one mafioso remaining - there was one kill.

Warluster
03-16-2007, 09:13
Wait sec Omanes, didn't someone clarify that if there is one MAfia they can kill two a night? or was that wrong?

scotchedpommes
03-16-2007, 11:10
Roll on Andres.

Wait sec Omanes, didn't someone clarify that if there is one MAfia they can kill two a night? or was that wrong?

Tran
03-16-2007, 14:22
I believe it's more than 24 hours and I still haven't seen any results from Ignoramus.

And especially Mr.God's Grace ~:pimp:

The Spartan (Returns)
03-16-2007, 20:53
ooops, so that means that one of the mafia is an inactive player, as he just forgot to send in his kill, as not killing a second would be stupid.

Tran, was inactive till now, didn't forget about the game

Vote: God's Grace

Reason:........Do you really need reason?...Well?....Well, if you really need one
Don't trust his 'innocent popey' appearance and name, or even his plan to mislead you... :stupido2:

what plan? why would i have an innocent name just for this game?
are you voting me because of my name?

and why were you quite inactive till you voted for me?

vote: Tran

CountArach
03-16-2007, 21:03
Removed...

The Spartan (Returns)
03-16-2007, 21:08
arent you dead?

Killed:
UltraWar
Sasaki Kojiro
CountArach

i dont believe i reacted harshily and also i dont believe that he would just throw a random vote, which would be something someone would do if they have some suspicious activity.

CountArach
03-16-2007, 21:17
Oh yeah, oops...

I'll edit out my post...

Tran
03-17-2007, 02:12
what plan? why would i have an innocent name just for this game?
are you voting me because of my name?

and why were you quite inactive till you voted for me?

vote: Tran

You've just added few reasons why I should stick voting to you blasphe...Popey: :rolleyes:

- You're so defensive, wearing these blas...innocent popey look
- You retaliate instantly as you saw my post
- Bandwagonning
- Related to reason #1: Are you sure that's man's pic? I guess that's snake (with man's cover) in pope's clothing...

Sasaki Kojiro
03-17-2007, 02:21
I say bah to this game.

The Spartan (Returns)
03-17-2007, 03:04
You've just added few reasons why I should stick voting to you blasphe...Popey: :rolleyes:

- You're so defensive, wearing these blas...innocent popey look
- You retaliate instantly as you saw my post
- Bandwagonning
- Related to reason #1: Are you sure that's man's pic? I guess that's snake (with man's cover) in pope's clothing...how is voting for you making me so defensive?

just because i am giving proof to your suspiciousness doesnt mean im being so defensive.

did i retaliate when i saw your post?
let's see my post 11:53.

yours:

I believe it's more than 24 hours and I still haven't seen any results from Ignoramus.

And especially Mr.God's Grace
5:22
5 hours after wow..

Tran
03-17-2007, 03:32
Appearantly God's Grace isn't as calm and popey-like as I thought in the first few posts in this thread before the game begin...snake in popey's cover :verycool:

Meanwhile...

Unvote: God's Grace (a.k.a: snake in pope's cover)

Reason: Not because I hate you, but rather to balance the vote (3 vote to me, 3 vote to you), I'll just be obvious in this one...

Stig
03-17-2007, 11:07
omg you're sooooo quilty

pevergreen
03-17-2007, 14:52
What would you do in that situation Stig?

I dont think Tran has learnt how to defend himself. I havent fully yet.

Andres
03-17-2007, 15:11
Unvote : GeneralHankerchief
Vote : Warluster

This is a provocation. I want to see how Warluster will react to this. I wonder, will he participate more when he is about to get lynched...? Besides, he still has to pay me a humble fee of 250,00 € for costs and expenses to make by explaining the rules once again.

Oh, and I have also an announcemet to make: due to Carnaval (yup, in my region, we celebrate it half way through Lententide), I'll probably won't post until tuesday afternoon. ~:cheers:

And if I do post, I suggest you don't pay any attention to it :laugh4:

Lynch the right guy in my absence :2thumbsup:

Go town!

And to our remaining mafioso: killing me during my absence will result in the Revenge of AndresTheCunning :brood: :evil:

Stig
03-17-2007, 15:32
@Pever, I would wait, the day isn't over yet

@Andres, why the bandwagon? Wanting to have more participation from just one player? There are loads of inactives, no need to bandwagon for that

Andres
03-17-2007, 15:39
@Andres, why the bandwagon? Wanting to have more participation from just one player? There are loads of inactives, no need to bandwagon for that

Well, it's carnaval you know. It's the logic of a drunkard....

Dronkemanslogica, zatte praat, flauwe zever, don't tell me you are not familiar with that ~;)

Zorg ervoor dat hem niet teveel wiebelt aan zijn galgske, zie dat ik er draaierig van word...

Stig
03-17-2007, 15:42
Unvote: Tran
Vote: Andres

For the biggest bandwagon I saw so far, and the worst reason to do it.

Andres
03-17-2007, 15:48
double post. Sorry.

Andres
03-17-2007, 15:49
Unvote: Tran
Vote: Andres

It's the best reason there is ~:cheers:

But ok, I won't spoil the game.

*sigh*

Unvote: Warluster

To prove my innocence: if I turn out to be a mafioso in this game, I promise I'll post a picture of myself dressed like a woman.

Tran
03-17-2007, 16:06
omg you're sooooo quilty

Andres, why the bandwagon? Wanting to have more participation from just one player? There are loads of inactives, no need to bandwagon for that

I will not waste time trying to explain this Stig's stinking behavior ~:smoking:

Unvote: Warluster
Vote: Stig

Reason: make up your mind

Stig
03-17-2007, 16:57
I did make up my mind, because Andres unvoted, I will go back to you ... you changed your vote more often then I did.

Unvote: Andres

For:
1. Voting Sapi with some pointless reason
2. Bandwagoning Warluster to save himself
3. Voting Stig with some pointless reason

Tran
03-17-2007, 17:17
I did make up my mind, because Andres unvoted, I will go back to you ... you changed your vote more often then I did.

Unvote: Andres

For:
1. Voting Sapi with some pointless reason
2. Bandwagoning Warluster to save himself
3. Voting Stig with some pointless reason

No you don't.

1. I actually first voted God's Grace
2. You voted me because my rather random reason, which is common
3. Like God's Grace, you're being so defensive
4. Like him too, you instantly retaliate

Nuff said

Unvote: Stig

Reason: See my post#220

Csargo
03-17-2007, 21:07
Gah you all miss such obvious things! :soapbox:

Caius
03-17-2007, 21:58
Vote:Stig

Csargo
03-17-2007, 22:06

Gah! What are you people doing? You're trying to get people lynched that are actually talking! How can you people not notice pever's obvious lurking!

pevergreen
03-17-2007, 23:04
Whats this? A personal vendetta against me? Dont tell me ive taken over Sasaki's job. I might have to mod the gameroom then!

"Obvious Lurking":
I post at 11:53pm last night. I post now at 8am the next day.

HoS: Ichigo

Im not Sasaki, or lurking.

Csargo
03-17-2007, 23:16
Whats this? A personal vendetta against me? Dont tell me ive taken over Sasaki's job. I might have to mod the gameroom then!

"Obvious Lurking":
I post at 11:53pm last night. I post now at 8am the next day.

HoS: Ichigo

Im not Sasaki, or lurking.

pevergreen 27 From Blood
pevergreen 11 From this game

Since these games are only about 1 round apart I wonder why your post's are less than half of how many times you've posted in Blood.

Why the extreme drop in posting?

Tran
03-18-2007, 00:39
Is the game supposed to be 2 days time or the host was gone out of nowhere (probably killed by Mafioso? Stig, perhaps?) :inquisitive:

sapi
03-18-2007, 02:08
The mafia must have worked out that the best way to win is to remove the guy who coordinates the lynchings :grin2:

pevergreen
03-18-2007, 04:27
Why is my activity down? Becuase nothing is happening. Check my posts from until i died in Capo to Mafia VI.

Csargo
03-18-2007, 04:29
Why is my activity down? Becuase nothing is happening. Check my posts from until i died in Capo to Mafia VI.

The same could be said for Blood yet you have double the posts there then here.

pevergreen
03-18-2007, 04:35
probably not anymore though :inquisitive:

Csargo
03-18-2007, 06:32
probably not anymore though :inquisitive:

That's cause I proded you. :beam:

Stig
03-18-2007, 12:09
Aren't you dead?

pevergreen
03-18-2007, 12:17
That's cause I proded you. :beam:
:beam:

Caius
03-19-2007, 21:31
Aren't you dead?
We have a winner!!!

LOL

Dutch_guy
03-19-2007, 22:02
So when's this lynch fase ending ?

Csargo
03-19-2007, 22:21
So when's this lynch fase ending ?

I think the games over Dutch.

Warmaster Horus
03-19-2007, 22:26
Well, we're just waiting for Ignoramus. I haven't seen him active in the last few days, though.

Dutch_guy
03-19-2007, 22:27
I think the games over Dutch.

Let's give Ignoramus a little more time, this game may just manage to continue.

Csargo
03-19-2007, 22:28
Well, we're just waiting for Ignoramus. I haven't seen him active in the last few days, though.

It's been three or four days since this day began and Ign. was on yesterday so I think it's safe to assume this game has died.