PDA

View Full Version : Are we Having Aztec?!

Murfios
03-13-2007, 04:28
This has to be straight. Rex, this is the time where you cannot be flacid. Please let us now so we can start work.

Murfios
03-13-2007, 04:37
http://aztecwariors.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/untitled.jpg.w300h409.jpg
I mean, just look at em. They are so much cooler.

Tuuvi
03-13-2007, 05:24
whats's so cool about tripod?

meliritos
03-13-2007, 10:39
whats's so cool about tripod?
he he thats humour to me. Ok just tell me what i do and i will do it. But i thought you gyus didnt want aztecs in the game because they are mesoamerican...anyway if you want diaguita and mapuche and chimu these can be done very soon, the aztecs will take longer. (hmm i believe all the mapuche and chimu and diaguita will take as long as the aztecs only). Rex you decide my friend.

Rex_Pelasgorum
03-13-2007, 21:01
Aztecs will be in.
For custom battles.

I`ve already said that. The player will be able to play with them in custom battles, like (as i think the oter factions also). Caius , as farr as i know, is not able to make the map work that soon...

Meliritos, we need not to hurry... do you think in 2 months we will be able to launch a pre-beta ?

Vuk
03-13-2007, 21:24
Aztecs will be in.
For custom battles.

I`ve already said that. The player will be able to play with them in custom battles, like (as i think the oter factions also). Caius , as farr as i know, is not able to make the map work that soon...

Meliritos, we need not to hurry... do you think in 2 months we will be able to launch a pre-beta ?

Sure, if our skinners get working. I myself will start next week.

meliritos
03-14-2007, 10:52
as far as units are concerned yes you will have them ready in two months yes. You will have mapuche, diaguita, chimu (with the Inca 4 are enough to make a beta) and maybe Aztecs, if god, my job, the 1821 mod or my mood permits. But as i see it we can add aztecs in the full release along with the chachapoyas, the moche, the Maya and the zapotec Mixtec alliance (maybe?)

Murfios
03-14-2007, 21:36
But as i see it we can add aztecs in the full release along with the chachapoyas, the moche, the Maya and the zapotec Mixtec alliance (maybe?)
supposedly. Hopefully the other modeler will join, leaving you less work.

meliritos
03-16-2007, 08:49
supposedly. Hopefully the other modeler will join, leaving you less work.
that would be great. but if noone comes then thats ok also. Murfios check the mod e-mail, ive sent you some semi- finalized skins

Murfios
05-07-2007, 04:39
Nijas are cooler than pirates as to Aztecs are way cooler than incas.

Filibustería
05-08-2007, 00:27
Ive always thought thet pirates were cooler.

Jacob Debroedere
07-18-2007, 16:20
Aztecs and Maya would be cool.If you guys are going to create a map of South America,it can't be much harder to add central America.

Filibustería
07-18-2007, 16:45
the mayans and aztecs are included. check the twcenter forums.