PDA

View Full Version : new romani ancilliaries

kalkwerk
03-17-2007, 20:02
One thing Id really like to see in a minimod for Romani players is new ancilliaries.

1. Something like the legion/consular army ones from Camillus leadership mod from RTR
2. Individual Roman province gouvernour ancilliaries. Say, if a character is governour in Syracuse for more than 4 turns he gets an ancilliary: governour of Sicily. + 1 influence, + 1 management. Governor in Segesta for more than 4 turns: governour of Illyricum + 1 command. Eventually: If he leaves the city and doesnt get back before turn over he loses the ancilliary.

Would it be possible?

Philippus Flavius Homovallumus
03-17-2007, 20:15
We already have an "Attuned Governor" trait for characters who stay in one city, as to the Legions, well we're going to have first cohorts in the next major release, and the mini-mod is out now, so those are defunct.

Bear in mind what you're asking requires hundreds of lines of code and we're already overloading on that as it is.

kalkwerk
03-18-2007, 14:27
Well I thought of this as a mini-mod and not for EB vanilla. But I got no clue on modding, so if I understand you right, this would be difficult to implement?

Zaknafien
04-16-2007, 21:40
I am working on something like this and will offer it as a mini-mod for EB in the future.