PDA

View Full Version : Dragons

tacticalwithdrawal
03-23-2007, 17:06
folks,

I'm doing a personal mod of RTW/BI which is of the reconquest of Moria (the dwarf mines/kingdom in Lord of the Rings).

One of the things I wanted to add in was a dragon, but everyone said they were impossible to do. However, I have seen you have dragons and I was wondering whether you would be willing to give me permission (fully credited) to use a dragon unit in my mod?

My thread is at TWC: www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=89235

as you can see I'm learning on the job (:furious3: ) but I now have my map sorted out and i am placing the 7 factions so now would be a good time to be allowed to add in a dragon :beam: . The idea would be that one of the rebel provinces was actually a dragon lair and the player factions would have to defeat it to capture the province.

satanea juda
03-26-2007, 14:24
Hey Tac, this is from the BL release notes so if you don't get an answer to your request.......

Halie.

Feel free to re-use any original BL content in any other non-profit mods as long as the respective artists are credited. If possible contact us for details on authors.

Moros
03-28-2007, 21:04
folks,

I'm doing a personal mod of RTW/BI which is of the reconquest of Moria (the dwarf mines/kingdom in Lord of the Rings).

One of the things I wanted to add in was a dragon, but everyone said they were impossible to do. However, I have seen you have dragons and I was wondering whether you would be willing to give me permission (fully credited) to use a dragon unit in my mod?

My thread is at TWC: www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=89235

as you can see I'm learning on the job (:furious3: ) but I now have my map sorted out and i am placing the 7 factions so now would be a good time to be allowed to add in a dragon :beam: . The idea would be that one of the rebel provinces was actually a dragon lair and the player factions would have to defeat it to capture the province.
As posted above, you can. Thanks for asking tough!
Succes with your mod, I'll check it out when you finish it someday!

Ossie The Great
03-31-2007, 21:44
I am doing a narnia total war mod https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=214
please could i use the Dragons as well

Moros
04-02-2007, 10:53
Ofcourse you can!