PDA

View Full Version : "Shogun forever" - contact list

moomo
03-29-2007, 00:44
:horn:

Hello everyone:bow:,

SHORT: POST your online contact bellow if you feel like being called by me or anyother Shogun "wannaplay".

:weirdthread:

STW MP community is scattered as after a battle. I'm new to it. But still, if anyone disagree with the first proposition must prove it.

Over time different solutions were proposed and measures taken to make it easy for people to (re)join the game. Today the problem seems to be people don't show up and don't connect to the fake server since they don't expect anyone to be there. Late comers like me feel frustrated by it. I've made a number of contacts so far and feel something bigger has to be done.

If you feel you can do it, you can ask your friends to put them here.

I know there are a lot of old and new guys that want to play. This is why I open a contact "subscription list" for my personal and anyone interested use, with the people that agree to give their extensive contact specifications in order for others to be able to ask for schedules and free time and finally if they want to play old Shogun online.
~:grouphug:

In time this may grow to quite an extent and rehabilitate the online play of Shogun. Some are waiting for Shogun 2, some are developing new modes for later games in the serie, and others have their own problems. If any of this feel like playing from time to time old Shogun, they are encouraged to post their address so as to be reached at specific available time by other players.

Leaving more accurate time specifications for "when" available would be even better. Include year:laugh4:, month, week, day, time zone (+/- GMT) and "available" - period extension.

See you on the battlefield!
:charge::duel::charge::duel:

Contact list for Shogun "wannaplay":

also on msn.
also on yahoo messenger

:feedback:

"Shogun forever" is someone else's brain product. (Additional info, if requierd!)

barocca
03-30-2007, 07:51
oki,
at this exact time (30 march 2007) i dont have a computer of my own,
i am working on that and as soon as i do (or can con the owner of this one into letting me install shoggy) i'll EDIT this post.

in the meantime here is messenger/hotmail
barocca_x AT hotmail.com <- i get enough junk mail already, you know how to fix it

cheers,
B.

Shin-GaiJin
03-30-2007, 14:27
ShinGaiJin2@msn.com ...I dont mind junk mail it makes me feel wanted :laugh4:

GaiJin

moomo
03-30-2007, 21:24
I've prepared&lost a message. It was something like:

"It moved, It moved!" as in movies when some good guy seems dead but he's not. The Mp STW community it's not dead. Two vets heard my call.
Shin Gai-Jin not a complete surprise but barocca a rewarding surprise.

I also post on the "Shogun 2" thread about they making a S2. Jkarine wanted to make a petition to them... Is anyone really connected with CA?

You should see and post your opinions about S2. I'd like to see what you want from a remake.

Anyone else with a crush on Shogun leave your contact in this thread. Don't fear spam or disclosure... It's not worth your fear.

Veho Nex
03-30-2007, 22:30
jkarinen@hotmail.com i use Windows live messenger

and aim is jakekarinen

and xfire is cowtippinghick

and Teamspeak silent-assassins.servegame.com:8767 (note: ask to move to cowtipp's channel and i will be messaged of your presence and should join you shortly; if no one is in then you will have to try later)

Drisos
03-31-2007, 13:51
Mine; drisos_stw @ hotmail.com

of course, without the spaces. ~:)

Hope we can gets some games going again.. :bow:

daveo
04-02-2007, 23:25
davidoliver@hotmail.co.uk
:2thumbsup:

moomo
04-03-2007, 02:04
Hello Davio,
and hello everyone.

This is what I wanna see.
Thank you and thank you all.

I'll put you in my messenger. You do the same with the rest of us.

Veho Nex
04-03-2007, 16:29
Hello guys and moomo great job getting people to join

moomo
04-03-2007, 17:48
If we'll be able to see some battles out of it then it's cool. If not, it will only be a subscription list.

Veho Nex
04-03-2007, 17:54
yeh but im in the middle of trying tto get it to work online it still doesn't want to play and it's killing me....