PDA

View Full Version : Question about Line Infantry

Eltharon
04-06-2007, 02:59
Hi

I'm playing as the Roundheads in the Sun Kings Ambition period. (With the PMTW + The patch) As soon as Line Units (Inf+cav) become available, I cannot recruit any infantry. I can recruit Line Cavalry and British Line Cavalry, as well as fuisillers, but no Line infantry. I've constructed every required building in the province, and then some, but to no avail. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Thanks

Eltharon

cegorach
04-06-2007, 07:26
The requirements are "{GENERICMR7,TOWN_WATCH3,GUNSMITH4,SWORDSMITH4}" which are possible to build everywhere.
The last military reform is available (as English) you need New Model Army structure.

Everything should be all right as soon as you have the last military reform build - the entire rest will be easier.:yes:

I am offf for Easter, so if the problem still appears I will deal with it later.:book:

PMTW 2.0 will add larger choice to the English in the last campaign (at least 6 new units) for the very last period (after 1674) because the current choice is somehow poor.

Eltharon
04-29-2007, 20:39
(Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy)

I reloaded my save, and checked my buildings. I have all the buildings (and I can build Line Cavalry), but still no line infantry. Only Fuissilers.

cegorach
04-30-2007, 11:54
Strabge. All the parrameters are correctly set in the appriorate files so there might be more tricky bug somewhere.

I will investigate the case and correct it. Thanks for your post.:2thumbsup: