PDA

View Full Version : The Beggining of the...

Caius
04-07-2007, 02:03
...War

Well, I want RTW players to make a PBM using the oldie Vanilla or using a Total Modification, like RTR and EB.

I am hearing suggestions, but I think it should be good use the Myrdraal Hot-seat script.Or make like a WotS PBM

Also, please suggest a list of mini-mods which can be good, like All factions playable or Own the armies you bribe

Join list:
Caius Flaminius

Can I count with you?

guineawolf
04-07-2007, 17:07
What is PBM?:sweatdrop:

Stuperman
04-07-2007, 17:24
What is PBM?:sweatdrop:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=30871 <--hope this answers all your questions.

when I frist read it I thought, EB as both Gaulic Factions + hotseat could be really cool, and you could have a real civil war then.

Severous
04-08-2007, 06:41
Caius Flaminius

If its unmodded RTW, BI or Alexander then you can count on me for a few turns and several pictures.

UltraWar
04-08-2007, 10:27
I would say a hot seat campaign in which players own a faction each. If this type of PBEM is used, I'll gladly join.

I could suggest my "Total Civil War" mod when it's completely finished which would mean that all of Rome is fighting amongst each other :2thumbsup:

Caius
04-09-2007, 15:37
I should suggest a challenge:

One Roman(Three houses of Rome)
One Barbarian(Germania, Brittania, Gaul, Spain and Scytia)
One Eastern(Parthia, Egipt, Pontus?)
One Greek(Macedon, Thrace, Greek Cities)
One Cartaghininan(sp?)(Numidia, Carthage)

Then, we mod the campaign.For example, are going to have less rebel provinces, and 5 factions, one culture per faction.

Rebels and Brigands spawn rate 100

If you like the idea, join then.If you dont like it, tell me a better option.

Warmaster Horus
04-10-2007, 11:20
How about TFT? The first triumvirate mod? It would take a bit of modding, though, to balance the factions.