PDA

View Full Version : And it has staaarrrteeedddd

KrooK
04-10-2007, 22:12
Thank you for your waiting. I think this news is worth waiting...

TotalWars.pl opening!
We are glad to annouce that tonight a brand new Total War site has opened - totalwars.pl! It is a site dedicated to online players of the TW series. Our goal is to somehow organise the TotalWar multiplayer arena, so that players could easily find each other and arrange games. We also present our offer to clans - we want to gather regularily updated clan and competition links together, along with the member lists and most important news, so that any player could easily find it. We are not trying to compete with the general TW sites and communities, such as The Org or TWCenter, but wish to create an absolutely new brand on the TotalWar scene!

As to show you, that we aren't only giving you plain words and a 10-minutes made site, we proudly present you a tool, which can become very handy in all competitions and multiplayer games - a Logfile Reader. For anyone unaware of what it is - this little thing can analise the logfiles that are left in your game folder after any MP battles, presenting you the detailed stats of every player. You can find it at http://www.totalwars.pl/logreader/index.php?lang=ang try it out and give us your opinions on it!

We warmly invite you to our site, as our goals can only be achieved, if we have support in YOU - the Total War players! So please, visit http://www.totalwars.pl/serwis/forum/index.php?c=26 and give us your opinions! See you online!

Shahed
04-11-2007, 00:12
Good job & good luck !

Go Eazy
04-11-2007, 14:39
The problem I see is all the M2 MP talk is not in the small English section. I also don't see anywhere on the forum where I can translate it to English.

KrooK
04-11-2007, 15:41
M8 is beginning
As for now we have something like small section to say "hello"
Normal big english section will be soon.

-Silent-Someguy
04-12-2007, 14:39
Yea log readers are ok, but when do u actually need them?

I think we have enough TW sites considering about only 50 people play the game online actively.

Erik Bloodaxe
04-12-2007, 20:22
Sounds like a good idea, best of luck:2thumbsup:

BTW, if it's possible, wouldn't that be a good place to upload battlereplays too? Just a thought.

KrooK
04-12-2007, 20:53
Replay section will be added too.Thank you for your suggestion.
As for now we are organising government.
This site will be ruled by all polish clans. You can treat them as voice of polish community.