PDA

View Full Version : Biggest issue assuming pacth 1.2 is out

Cheetah
04-13-2007, 14:12
What do you think is the biggest issue right now assuming that pacth 1.2 will fix the 2H bug, the shield bug and the cav charge? Please explain.

pike master
04-13-2007, 16:20
the problem a lot of players are having in joining bigger than 2 player games causing them to stall out, while they can host a bigger game they cannont join one.

very frustrating

Monarch
04-14-2007, 00:11
games crashing every 2 seconds.

On push through do you mean the cav plough of death thing? I think if that was removed then cav would be soooo much weaker especially with shields fixed and cav would return to what I feel is a good role, very good charge and good for flanking. Not some tank that takes on whole armies (I prefer gameplay than historical)

Denali
04-14-2007, 08:22
gah!

tootee
04-16-2007, 10:43
lag..

Didz
04-16-2007, 12:46
The biggest issue for me with all the TW series games is the lack of a true multi-player function. Meaning not just the token multiplayer battles but the ability to play the entire campaign multiplayer, preferrably PBEM or Hot-Seat and certainly not real-time online.

In my opinion that is the only thing that has stopped TW being an awesome game, and has forced me to keep playing other similar games that allow proper multiplayer play.

Lavos
04-16-2007, 15:59
Only big difference is that successful mp games patch their games constantly. Every single strategy game that came out had bugs, and severe balance problems. What separates those that gain serious mp following to those that fail is how developer support their game. I don't think starcraft would last as long as it did if zergrush wasn't fixed. I also don't think players would return to it if it was fixed half a year after the game release.

Gawain of Orkeny
04-23-2007, 04:33
the problem a lot of players are having in joining bigger than 2 player games causing them to stall out, while they can host a bigger game they cannont join one.

very frustrating

Thats it

I hear some have been playing the leaked patch and claim it fixes all thats mentioned here. They pulled it back because of a bug with the AI in sp. They should release it for mp players then or we should all just dl it it ourselves if its really as good as Im hearing.

Jesus`
04-23-2007, 17:38
Muskets being snipers, they shouldn't beat longbows in range at that time period...

And on the cav i totally agree with monarch gameplay>realism.