PDA

View Full Version : % Complete?

Wolfshart
04-19-2007, 17:09
Hey all,
I am so looking forward to this mod. I started TW games when STW came out and have been hooked ever since so I am itching to relive the glory days with an updated version! Is there any word at what % the mod is done to? I feel like a kid waiting for christmas.....:hourglass:

Seijitai
04-19-2007, 20:42
Hi ! A lot have been done... But there is still a few to do... :beam:
Actually, the help of an extra modeller would be very appreciated. Is job would be to tweak couple unit models and building modelling. All the basic units are ready, but it wouldnt hurt to have couple more standard bearers and Generals/Taisho´s... If someone want to help, he's welcome ! ~;)

Wolfshart
04-19-2007, 21:27
Sweet! good to hear it is nearing completion. I wish I could offer assistance but I am not familiar at all with any kind of modding....I just play em and reap all the hard work done by others. ;) If you need more people to help then the new thread https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=224 may work to get the word out and speed up the process. /cheers

Ossie The Great
04-19-2007, 21:36
Sweet! good to hear it is nearing completion. I wish I could offer assistance but I am not familiar at all with any kind of modding....I just play em and reap all the hard work done by others. ;) If you need more people to help then the new thread https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=224 may work to get the word out and speed up the process. /cheers

Yes that thread was thought up by me ( nothing like self promoting )
so it would be good to post there, for the purpose is for it to be a place to recruit new members

Seijitai
04-19-2007, 21:56
Thanks guys ! I only registered myself on this site today, and I have not yet checked the different threads/forums... :sweatdrop:

Oscar, good luck to you for your modeller research !

Ossie The Great
04-20-2007, 13:37
Thanks guys ! I only registered myself on this site today, and I have not yet checked the different threads/forums... :sweatdrop:

Oscar, good luck to you for your modeller research !

Yes , I have been needing a moddeler for Narnia Total war almost two months now and still have no feedback,

P.S If u want any help with Ran No Jadai I will happily help but i can not do to much as i am leading Narnia Total War ( as u have probally noticed )

Seijitai
04-20-2007, 16:51
Yes Oscar, I saw your mod here and on TWC forums... It looks really cool ! But it's incredible how hard it is to find modellers ! Nearby every mod I saw said the same thing : we need modders ! There should be a modder academy :laugh4: . Well, if you have a few spare time and want to help, Taneda told me this morning that there is a correction to do on a Te Yari Samurai model and a "samurai-on-horse-holding-a-banner" to assemble... Maybe you can contact him ! Keep faith, I'm sure we will both catch modders attention ! ~;)

rc_848
04-20-2007, 19:24
Hey if Ran no Jidai needs voices for generals and officers etc i'm available. I know how to say "Advance", "Retreat" and all the basic instructions that you'll need and I would like to do be involved with a mod. :beam:

hellenes
04-22-2007, 02:30
Hey if Ran no Jidai needs voices for generals and officers etc i'm available. I know how to say "Advance", "Retreat" and all the basic instructions that you'll need and I would like to do be involved with a mod. :beam:

cant you use Shogun's?

rc_848
04-22-2007, 08:05
cant you use Shogun's?

well I guess so, if you want