PDA

View Full Version : ADVICE: allow us to setup decimated unitsizes

MagyarKhans Cham
12-15-2001, 09:20
yup, allow us to add numbers and stuff into a little text file where u can state what size your units willl be (with some limitations ofcourse)

but being able to field 13 horsearchers, 28 hcav and stuff will improve things for making your own campaign...!

what u think?

Khan7
12-15-2001, 13:13
As far as historical campaigns, you can already do this.

As far as SP Campaigns, I don't see the point, as the whole point of SP campaigns is the building of new units and the using of the units in battle etc. etc.. in this application such an option would add very little.

As far as MP Campaigns.. well, I'm still waiting for a hardcoded MPC (please!), but the unofficial MacGyvver MPCs people have got going are cool too. So I suppose if you wanted to add a whole new level of texture to the current-style MPCs, this would be the option for you. But if we're talking about TW2, I would think and hope we'll have a hardcoded MPC by then.

Matt

Krasturak
12-20-2001, 16:38
Krast would be *very* pleased to see a feature like this.

It would make our multi-player campaings much more flexible and interesting ... and it shouldn't be too hard to incorporate it in the MP set-up dialog screen.

JAG
12-20-2001, 19:58
i personnaly don't see the point in this :/

------------------
Sarcasm . . . . . Never!

WarlordWarrior

Erado San
12-21-2001, 17:45
Well, if they are not going to make an online MPC this is a definite must to enable us to make a web based MPC.

MagyarKhans Cham
12-22-2001, 08:25
yup... ed we should be able to convince someone... u have the names, and i have a car. when do we drive to england?

Erado San
12-27-2001, 21:36
Already talking to people, mate. No further news until I have something definite this time.

MagyarKhans Cham
01-11-2002, 08:23
news ed?

Erado San
01-11-2002, 22:48
Read previous post.

Krasturak
01-16-2002, 03:06
Krast wants to come too, during the Krasturak European Tour.

Red Peasant
01-16-2002, 20:27
Quote Originally posted by MagyarKhans Cham:
yup... ed we should be able to convince someone... u have the names, and i have a car. when do we drive to england?[/QUOTE]

A Mongol warrior needs a car?! Shame! How do you fire your bow? http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------
"Gutta cavat lapidem non vi sed saepe cadendo"
--Ovid
(The drop hollows the stone not by force but by dripping often)

MagyarKhans Cham
01-17-2002, 01:00
u ever tried to past the channel with a pony?

ponies arent allowed in the channel-tunnle and must be quarantained in england for weeks until released.

we are practical people, which means we use the things best suited regarding the circumstances, in this case a CAR!

Krasturak
01-17-2002, 06:51
Gah!

Krast never gets in cars.

It is obvious from the high rate of death in collisions that cars are really coffins on wheels!

Gah!