PDA

View Full Version : OiM: TW historical campaign - bugs and suggestions

Set
04-25-2007, 18:09
Please report any bugs you find. Your suggestions are also welcomed.

Geoffrey S
04-30-2007, 10:46
If I may make a suggestion, you should work on your presentation of the mod if you want more people to download it. At the moment one has to search for more detailed information and screenshots; perhaps the approach used by teams such as EB and Fourth Age would be more useful. Things like a comprehensive feature list, detailed installation instructions and a set of good ingame screenshots in the post presenting the download link would make people a lot more enthusiastic, I'm sure. It would certainly get me more interested.

cegorach
05-02-2007, 18:46
The current beta is still updated from time to time. I think it will be a good idea to make the presentation when it is more advanced.

Set
05-03-2007, 17:30
If I may make a suggestion, you should work on your presentation of the mod if you want more people to download it. At the moment one has to search for more detailed information and screenshots; perhaps the approach used by teams such as EB and Fourth Age would be more useful. Things like a comprehensive feature list, detailed installation instructions and a set of good ingame screenshots in the post presenting the download link would make people a lot more enthusiastic, I'm sure. It would certainly get me more interested.
I absolutely agree with you. Presentation is our soft spot. No one from our team is willing to write it in Russian in the first place.