PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Mafia: Information Summary Thread

Sasaki Kojiro
04-30-2007, 05:56
https://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4833/shaolinsijw3.jpg

Shaolin temple. Dedicated to the development of deadly martial arts ability. Recently however some impostors have infiltrated the temple and have begun killing of the inhabitants. The council has therefore decided that each day one monk will be thrown off the cliff, who it is will be decided by popular vote.

Also each day there will be a fight. Monks may challenge one another, a challenge will be chosen randomly and the fight will take place before nightfall. Each person has certain ratings in a rock paper scissors manner. The winner gains experience and the loser in incapacitated for a night (can't perform any role functions). There might be more than one fight, I haven't decided.

Each player starts with a certain amount of money. Money can be used to buy items from a store (armor, antidotes, weaponry, medicine etc). Some items are cheap and can be bought by individuals, others will require the townies to pool there money...hopefully choosing to give the money to another townie and not a mafioso. Mafia have money and can purchase items as well. They also get the money of whoever they kill. Players can also band together in groups of three to protect somebody. Players gain a certain amount of money each round they survive.

The Players

Ichigo
Warmaster Horus
pevergreen
Faust|
Xdeathfire
Kommodus
Greaterkhaan
ByzantineKnight
Crazed Rabbit
CountArach
Omanes
Stig
Warluster
Andres
Sigurd
Caius
Sapi
BlackAxe
Dutch_guy
Ignoramus
Tran
RoadKill
Redleg
Chugg
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Orb
doc_bean
GH
TwilightBlade
discovery1
Pannonian
The_Stranger
Xehh
HughTower
Kagemusha
Beefy187

The store:

Armored vest (40) 50 percent chance of protection against weapons.
Antidote (40) 50 percent chance of protection against poison. Unlimited use.
Blow gun + 1 poison dart (25) 25% chance success of killing target. One use.
Slingshot + 1 metal ball (25) 25% chance success of killing target. One use.
Prayer book (10) 10% chance of protecting from weapons. One protection.
Mystic Herbs (10) 10% chance against poisons. One protection.
Weak Poison (25) 25% chance success of killing target. Small vial. One use.
Crossbow+1 bolt (80) 100% starting chance of killing target. Shop owner is a shrewd businessman and won’t sell the bolts separately.
Deadly poison (80) 100% starting chance of killing target. One use.

The townie pm:

Your name is *unique* *style*

*style* is your style of Kung Fu
Your starting Kung Fu score is *number*

Your primary goal is to lynch mafia by discussing with the other townies and voting for who you think is mafia.

Each day you may challenge any one player to a duel. Three duels will be randomly selected from all the challenges. When you make a challenge, pm me which style of Kung Fu you use (at first you will have to use your starting style). Dragon (Mui) style beats White Crane (Fujian) style beats Praying Mantis (Shui) style beats Dragon Style. If you style beats your opponents you get a three point bonus during the fight. Fights are not random, whoever has the higher score wins. The duels will take place during twilight (after lynch and before night). The write up will indicate how much better or worse the opponent was (barring any special role effect). If you win you get a permanent 2 point increase to your score. If you lose you can not perform any night action that night.

At night you may group up with other players (townie/mafia/special role) and protect someone for that night. Any attack against them will fail, unless one of your protection group is also killed. To protect someone you must send their name and the in-game names (not org usernames) of the people you will be protecting with. Names don’t indicate role in any way. If one of you does not send your pm, or sends with incorrect names, there will be no protection. You will not be informed if there is no protection. If you decide to protect you may not carry out any other night action. You will not be informed if your protection is successful (the assassin will see you guarding your target and not attack), however after 2 successful protections you will be informed and get to choose one of your number to become a doctor.

You also start with 20 gold. Each night you get 5 more gold. Gold may be used to purchase one item from the store each night. The item may be used that same night. You can also purchase Kung Fu lessons which take place during the day. You may gift your gold or purchased items to any other player at any time. Upon being lynched you may anonymously give it and anything you have purchased to a player of your choice. Upon being night killed all of your money and possessions will be taken by your killer.

As you night action you may choose to practice Kung Fu. This will add 1 point to your score. If you know someone with at least twice your score and they agree to train you, you can add 2 points (they get one point). You may purchase lessons from the Kung Fu teacher for 10 gold. This take place during the day so they do not interfere with your night action. You get two points or you can get 1 point + learn a style.

The mafia have three different ways in which they can kill you at night. The can kill you with weapons, poison, or Kung Fu. Certain items can be purchased which protect you from the first two, but no item can protect you from the 3rd. However if the mafia tries to attack you with it and you are better than them you will capture them.

Starting Kung Fu ability is randomly selected to be between 1 and 10.

3 players required for protection group

General Rules:

No alternate accounts. No anonymous communication. No screenshots of out of thread material. No pm or chatlog quoting of any kind, not from me or anyone else.

Dead may not pm, may not discuss anything they ever pm’d or were pm’d, may not discuss night actions in any way. For example if a living person says “X is innocent, I successfully protected him along with deceased player Y, therefore you should vote Z” and Y comes to the thread and posts “I think you should vote for Z”, this is bad. Note that protecting a player doesn’t confirm their innocence so this would be a bad choice anyway. If you reveal to a player that you have “such and such awesome pro-town role” and you die that night, you can argue against them for in thread reasons, but make sure you don’t indicate that it has anything to do with your death. I reserve the right to prohibit someone from posting entirely if I feel they have too much information.

Keep a running tally of votes every time you vote.

Inactive players will be modkilled. You don’t have to vote but you do have to participate.

Each round I will set a number. This is the number of votes a player must have before they will be lynched. Day will not end until someone is lynched. Once this number is reached that person is dead (and all rules regarding dead people apply) and no amount of unvoting can change that. Roles and alignment will not be revealed upon death (players are lynched by being tossed off the cliff, hard to tell if a bloody smear is pro town or not).

You may vote no lynch but don’t bother abstaining.

Night will last at least 24 hours.

Invisibility mode is encouraged.

The setup is closed, but certain people know more about it than other people.

Sasaki Kojiro
05-02-2007, 05:08
Liang Mui was sitting on the temple rooves, waiting for the dawn. He had been waiting for the dawn for twenty days now. It had risen twenty times but that didn't stop him waiting. Another monk padded across the roof and sat down next to him.
'Why do you wait here every day?' Liang replied 'why don't you?'
'Because I'm a practical man.'
When dawn came Liang was hanging from the temple rooves, swinging by the neck from a belt that could have belonged to any monk. His assassin was long gone.

Meanwhile, Ni Shui stood near the eastern fountains with a look of incredulity. He had thought he heard the sound of two legs walking across the stone tiles. He peered into the field beyond but observed nothing. Ashamed that his senses had betrayed him, he turned about only to see a fellow monk, robed, reclined upon the ledge of the fountain. "ha, I thought I heard footsteps out there, did you hear nothing?" Ni inquired. "No, indeed I heard something; you have made the fountain cry, look how it bubbles", said the robed monk. Dumbfounded, Ni searched for a response: "With respect..." "No, without respect" interrupted the robed monk. "That is what you are. Don't you know that this fountain is for washing only in the morning, and not to be touched when in the shadow of the temple? Alas, now you have corrupted it for the others. Ni, it suffers me to do this but you must receive due punishment. Now turn around..." Ni hesitated, but his trusting nature eventually guided him and he slowly turned around, his eyes gazing at the ground and his fingertips walking nervously on his temple. "Look up! There is no reason to hold your head." said the robed monk. Ni raised his head and with a blank face awaited his punishment. Nothing came. He shifted his eyes, gazing into the forest beyond, but still nothing came. He heard nothing behind him. Another minute passed before he dared turn his head. Unfortunately, as he did it fell to the ground, severed by a clean sword stroke some minutes earlier by the robed monk. His body stood upright for a fraction of a second, blood bubbling from his neck, before it too toppled to the ground. The killer had long since been gone.

Killed (2):
Dutch_guy
ChuggtheSquirrel

Lynched (0):

Living (35):

Ichigo
Warmaster Horus
pevergreen
Faust|
Xdeathfire
Kommodus
Greaterkhaan
ByzantineKnight
Crazed Rabbit
CountArach
Omanes
Stig
Warluster
Andres
Sigurd
Caius
Sapi
BlackAxe
Ignoramus
Tran
RoadKill
Redleg
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Orb
doc_bean
GH
TwilightBlade
discovery1
Pannonian
The_Stranger
Xehh
HughTower
Kagemusha
Beefy187

It is now day. You may purchase kung fu lessons, challenge players to a duel, and must vote to lynch one of your number.

It takes 7 to lynch.

mod note: I'll be driving all day tomorrow and probably won't be checking in until after midnight, if then

Sasaki Kojiro
05-03-2007, 06:59
The inhabitants of the temple were thrown into an uproar by the deaths of two of their members. Accusations flew thick and fast. At first it was ByzantineKnight who had votes piled against him, but Liu Fujian quickly passed him up and reached the required majority. 7 townies took him and threw him off the edge of the cliff.

Tran: 7 (Kommo, Crazed Rabbit, Orb, Ichigo, Caius, BlackAxe, disco)
BK: 6 (Tran, Redleg, Stig, Omanes, greaterkhaan, GH)
CR: 1 (Andres)
Stig : 1 (CA)
Andres: 1 (BK)
TwilightBlade : 1 (pevergreen)
Xehh: 1 (Xdeathfire)
no lynch: 1 (HughTower)

Sapi Vs Andres

The first duel is set to begin. The fighters ready themselves. Both are using Dragon style so no advantage will be gained there. Once the fight starts however, it is obvious that Sapi does not need one. He pummels Andres left and right, knocking him out with in ten seconds.

Orb Vs Ichigo

These fighters are closer to each other's skill level, with a slight edge to Orb. However, Orb's Dragon style is the natural antithesis of Ichigo's White Crane style, and this is enough to allow Orb to soundly defeat Ichigo.

Sigurd Vs discovery1

This fight is a reverse of the previous fight. It is evident that Sigurd is a much better fighter, but disco's praying mantis helps him vs Sigurds dragon. It is not enough however, and disco is defeated.

Killed (2):
Dutch_guy
ChuggtheSquirrel

Lynched (1):
Tran

Living (34):

Ichigo
Warmaster Horus
pevergreen
Faust|
Xdeathfire
Kommodus
Greaterkhaan
ByzantineKnight
Crazed Rabbit
CountArach
Omanes
Stig
Warluster
Andres
Sigurd
Caius
Sapi
BlackAxe
Ignoramus
RoadKill
Redleg
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Orb
doc_bean
GH
TwilightBlade
discovery1
Pannonian
The_Stranger
Xehh
HughTower
Kagemusha
Beefy187

It is now night 2. I will be sending out pm's containing kung fu score +money information. Please send night 2 actions (players who lost duels may not).

Sasaki Kojiro
05-05-2007, 06:33
Zhang Mui sat on the bottom of the steps leading to the temple's main gate, watching the last of the sunset, thinking of the recent murders. He heard footsteps behind him. He turned around to find himself looking up at a fellow monk, clothed in fine black robes and and a hood masking his face.

"Zhang, I'm in need of your assistance tonight at the shrine. Would you please assist me?" Zhang thought it odd that the monk would have a hood to mask his face, but his caring nature led him to agree to help the man. After all, how would he feel if someone refused him aid when he was in need of it?

They walked to the shrine with the robed monk leading the way. As they entered the shrine, the robed monk spoke. "Zhang, I need you to help me relocate this statue to inside the temple. You're bigger and stronger than me, would you move it while I get the doors?" he said, indicating a rather large bronze statue of Buddha.

Zhang agreed and picked up the heavy statue, moving it inside the temple all 150 metres from where it orininally stood. Once finished, Zhang, panting, asked the robed monk, "Why did you need me to move the statue?"

"Too make sure you were tired out." The robed monk commenced to fight Zhang hand to hand.

The robed monk threw a series of punches at Zhang. Zhang managed to avoid each blow, though he was slowly being backed up until he felt the cold statue behind him. He countered a blow, throwing a punch at the robed monk. The monk leaned backwards and delivered a kick to Zhang's exposed midsection.

The kick knocked the wind out of Zhang, pinning him back against the statue. He tried to regain his composure, but the monk continued the assault. The monk connected on a flurry of punches to Zhang's ribs, each blow wringing pain through Zhang's body, since the statue he was backed against was acting as an anvil to each blow. On the fifth and sixth blows, a distinct cracking sound was heard as Zhang's ribs began cracking under the pressure. Zhang's knees buckled as his vision began to blurr. As Zhang's began losing conciousness, the robed monk took Zhang's head in his hands, and with one clean jerk, snapped his neck, ending his life.

'Tseng Shui'
Tseng turned to see the monk standing in front of him. 'A practice?'
Disco was tired. He refused.
'I insist.'
The blows fell and Disco's pathetic skills showed. Disco turned but he wasnt fast enough and the assasin turned confidently after leaving the dead body of Tseng behind.

Killed (4):
Dutch_guy
ChuggtheSquirrel
Andres
discovery1

Lynched (1):
Tran

Living (34):

Ichigo
Warmaster Horus
pevergreen
Faust|
Xdeathfire
Kommodus
Greaterkhaan
ByzantineKnight
Crazed Rabbit
CountArach
Omanes
Stig
Warluster
Sigurd
Caius
Sapi
BlackAxe
Ignoramus
RoadKill
Redleg
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Orb
doc_bean
GH
TwilightBlade
Pannonian
The_Stranger
Xehh
HughTower
Kagemusha
Beefy187

It is now day. 8 to lynch.

Sasaki Kojiro
05-07-2007, 19:57
Li Fujian is dragged kicking and screaming to the edge of the cliff and thrown over.

BlackAxe: 8 (Kommo, Sapi, CF, Stig, doc, Omanes, Faust, The Stranger)
Redleg: 3 (Ichigo, RoadKill, BlackAxe)
Sapi: 3 (BK, Pannonian, Omanes)
Pannonian: 1 (Xehh II)
No lynch: 1 (GH)
Xehh II: 1 (Xdeathfire)
Ichigo: 1 (Redleg)

Now the challenges.

Redleg challenges Pevergreen
Ichi challenges TS
Stig challenges Pannonian
Sapi challenges Roadkill
Sigurd Fafnesbane challenges Ignoramus
Roadkill challenges Sapi
Orb challenges Redleg
Faust challenges Redleg

One person can only fight one dual a round.

Orb vs Redleg

Both are using dragon style. Redleg charges Orb to start the fight but Orb meets his charge with a flying head kick knocking Redleg unconscious. The fight lasted exactly 3 seconds.

RoadKill vs Sapi

Again, both are using dragon style. This time it is Sapi who charges Roadkill and catches him unprepared with a knee to the face. The fight lasts exactly 3 seconds.

Ichigo vs The Stranger

Ichigo is using dragon style while TS is using Praying Mantis. The advantage is to The Stranger, but from the fight it is evident he doesn't need it. In 3 seconds he has disable Ichigo with a flurry of punches.

Killed (4):
Dutch_guy
ChuggtheSquirrel
Andres
discovery1

Lynched (2):
Tran
BlackAxe

Living (33):

Ichigo
Warmaster Horus
pevergreen
Faust|
Xdeathfire
Kommodus
Greaterkhaan
ByzantineKnight
Crazed Rabbit
CountArach
Omanes
Stig
Warluster
Sigurd
Caius
Sapi
Ignoramus
RoadKill
Redleg
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Orb
doc_bean
GH
TwilightBlade
Pannonian
The_Stranger
Xehh
HughTower
Kagemusha
Beefy187

It is now night. Pm's please.

Sasaki Kojiro
05-10-2007, 06:57
Another blow struck Ma Mui in the side of the head. These were beginning to hurt and he was too tired to keep training. He tried to ask his training partner to stop but couldn't get the words out in between the blows, or perhaps his opponent did not care. He couldn't even scream for help as the monk gleefully crushed the life out of him.

In a field near the temple stood a monk with only one arm, surveying the damage a storm earlier in the day had caused to the landscape. It was Tang Shui, the eldest monk of the temple. How he had lost his arm remained a mystery to the others, but he was recognized as the wisest monk, and therefore still one of the deadliest. In the distance he saw another monk approaching. He was adorned in a grotesque mask.

“Why are you masked, friend?” Tang Shui asked.

“With this recent rash of murders I wanted to ward off evil spirits” the masked monk responded. “Listen, I need to do something in the western courtyard, why don’t you help me by picking up the debris fallen from the tree there?”

So they made their way to the courtyard.

“See those twigs laying around the larger tree? Pick up as many of those as you can and then bring them to me and I’ll dispose” the masked monk said, and then went to sit down beneath the smaller tree.

So the wise monk began picking up the twigs, deftly to be sure, but he had limited places in which to hold them. First he filled his hand, then his elbow, then under his arm. Next the toes of his left foot, then his right. The monk was so focused on the artful execution of his task that he did not even notice the masked monk under the other tree, stringing a bow. The eldest monk merely continued on with his task.

At last, nearly immobilized after picking up 50 sticks, the eldest monk turned around and said: “I cannot hold anymore. So let me bring them to you.”

With that the masked one released an arrow that flew straight through the aged monk’s speaking mouth and breached the back of his skull. The eldest monk rolled back on his heels, falling on his back, the twigs scattered about him.

“No, it appears you could still hold one more…” said the killer, as he took off his mask and left the courtyard. Not a soul had witnessed the murder.

Killed (6):
Dutch_guy
ChuggtheSquirrel
Andres
discovery1
Redleg
GH

Lynched (2):
Tran
BlackAxe

Living (31):

Ichigo
Warmaster Horus
pevergreen
Faust|
Xdeathfire
Kommodus
Greaterkhaan
ByzantineKnight
Crazed Rabbit
CountArach
Omanes
Stig
Warluster
Sigurd
Caius
Sapi
Ignoramus
RoadKill
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Orb
doc_bean
TwilightBlade
Pannonian
The_Stranger
Xehh
HughTower
Kagemusha
Beefy187

It is Day 3. 8 to lynch.

Sasaki Kojiro
05-16-2007, 05:33
Tang Shui has been thrown off the cliff to his death.

The_Stranger: 3 (sapi, Faust, Stig)
Orb: 4 (ByzK, HughT, pever, Pannonian)
doc_bean: 5 (Ichigo, Omanes,TB, Sigurd, Orb)

Xehh II: 2 (CR, Xdeath,)
Kage: 1 (greaterkhaan)
No lynch: 1 (the_Stranger)

Kommodus challenges TwilightBlade
Omanes challenges Sapi
The_Stranger challenges Orb
Pannonian challenges Ichigo
Stig challenges Orb
pevergreen challenges sapi
sapi challenges pevergreen

Sapi vs pevergreen

Sapi is the better fighter, but pevergreen's white crane style helps him against sapi's praying mantis. Sapi is still victorious however.

Kommodus vs Twilightblade

It appears that Kommodus is a little bit better at fighting than TwilightBlade, but his dragon style loses out to Blade's praying mantis style and he is defeated.

Pannonian vs Ichigo

Both fighters are using white crane style. The fight goes on and on, both of them getting tired. It seems they are equals. Eventually they collapse in exhaustion.

The temple had strict rules about appropriate behavior. Monks were required to attend prayer every day. Yet lately there were some members who never appeared. Today these members were expelled from the temple:

Ignoramus
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Xehh
Kagemusha
Beefy187

Killed (6):
Dutch_guy
ChuggtheSquirrel
Andres
discovery1
Redleg
GH

Lynched (3):
Tran
BlackAxe
doc_bean

Expelled from Temple(6):
Ignoramus
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Xehh
Kagemusha
Beefy187

Living (24):

Ichigo
Warmaster Horus
pevergreen
Faust|
Xdeathfire
Kommodus
Greaterkhaan
ByzantineKnight
Crazed Rabbit
CountArach
Omanes
Stig
Warluster
Sigurd
Caius
Sapi
RoadKill
Orb
TwilightBlade
Pannonian
The_Stranger
HughTower

It is now night time.

Sasaki Kojiro
05-16-2007, 05:35
Lo Mui made his way outside the temple complex and onto the grass in the moonlight. His hands shook as he crept forward, but not from the cold. His nerves had broken: he could not withstand the confines of the murderous compound this night, even if he were to survive it. He had determined to travel into the forest after dusk and take refuge for the night in its depths, where no man would find him. The rats would keep him company, instead. So he made his way into the woods.

Soon Lo Mui passed by a creek. He would not stay here; the gentle running water was too noisy for him. He wanted no noise, so that he might be able to perfectly hear anyone’s approach. So he continued to walk yet deeper into the forest.

After walking for an hour, Lo Mui at last entered an area of the woods where all was quiet. No water, not much wind, and even the animals were silent. This was perfect! Lo Mui found a large tree and sat down against its trunk. Sitting, he scanned the areas in front of him, looking intently as his ears adjusted to the silence. He saw no movement but tree limbs above, bowing ever so silently in the breeze as if to welcome their new guest. He would be secure this night for sure, he thought.

That moment he heard a voice in front of him: “Hi Lo Mui!” Startled, Lo Mui jumped up.

The voice came again as a figure approached: “What are you doing way out here?”

“I, why I have decided to seek the wilderness to clear my head.” Lo Mui blurted.

“Indeed” said the figure in front of him. “I often feel the urge to connect with nature as well… and I would too, but I don’t have the time. So instead, the least I can do is bestow that great gift upon you…”

With that the shadowy figure released an arrow that ran through Lo Mui's chest and buried itself deep within the tree trunk at his back. The killer quickly disappeared into the woods. Stunned, Lo Mui inspected the arrow shaft that had pinned him against the tree. He tried to free himself, but his attempts were pathetic as his strength was sapped. He persisted, but always his back bounced back against the tree. At last, exhausted, he shouted for help with as much force as he could summon. No man heard him, but the rats were now attentive.

Killed (7):
Dutch_guy
ChuggtheSquirrel
Andres
discovery1
Redleg
GH
Roadkill

Lynched (3):
Tran
BlackAxe
doc_bean

Expelled from Temple(6):
Ignoramus
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Xehh
Kagemusha
Beefy187

Living (23):

Ichigo
Warmaster Horus
pevergreen
Faust|
Xdeathfire
Kommodus
Greaterkhaan
ByzantineKnight
Crazed Rabbit
CountArach
Omanes
Stig
Warluster
Sigurd
Caius
Sapi
Orb
TwilightBlade
Pannonian
The_Stranger
HughTower

It is now day. 6 to lynch.

Sasaki Kojiro
05-19-2007, 17:31
Lao Zhi for some unknown reason chooses to swear his innocence only after having been thrown into the air, and falls to his death.

CR-4 (Orb, Pannonian, Sigurd, Omanes)
Ichigo-3 (Stig, Omanes, Greaterkhaan)
Hugh-1 (Ichigo)
Kommodus-1 (pevergreen)
Pevergreen-1 (Sapi)

Xdeath vs. Warluster
Orb vs. CountA
pever vs. Twilight
Stig vs. Pannonian
sapi vs. pever
Sigurd vs. Warmaster Horus

Orb vs CountA

Orb's Dragon style is at a disadvantage vs CountArach's praying mantis, but he handles him easily. The fight finishes in just under 10 seconds.

Sapi vs pevergreen

Sapi's dragon style gives him an advantage against pevergreens white crane, and he defeats him in exactly 10 seconds.

Sigurd vs Warmaster Horus

Sigurd's dragon gives him an advantage against WH's white crane, but it is hardly needed. This fight ends in record time.

CountArach and Warmaster Horus have both been expelled from the temple. In addition, HughTower has left voluntarily.

Killed (7):
Dutch_guy
ChuggtheSquirrel
Andres
discovery1
Redleg
GH
Roadkill

Lynched (4):
Tran
BlackAxe
doc_bean
Crazed Rabbit

Expelled from Temple(8):
Ignoramus
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Xehh
Kagemusha
Beefy187
CountArach
WarmasterHorus

Left the temple(1):
HughTower

Living (17):

Ichigo
pevergreen
Faust|
Xdeathfire
Kommodus
Greaterkhaan
ByzantineKnight
Omanes
Stig
Warluster
Sigurd
Caius
Sapi
Orb
TwilightBlade
Pannonian
The_Stranger

It is now night. Night ends 24 hours from now.

Sasaki Kojiro
05-20-2007, 22:41
Kuo Mui sat at a small table, enjoying his evening tea. He had always loved tea, it seemed to calm his nerves and right now he was feeling particularly jumpy with all of the recent deaths.

"Good evening, Kuo Mui." Kuo Mui turned his head to find a fellow monk, dressed in fine black robes and a hood to hide his face. "May I enjoy some tea with you this evening?" "Of course, I have plenty to share," responded Kuo Mui. The monk sat down at the table, and the two discussed the recent murders as time slowly passed by.

"Yes, its a terrible pity what has been going on lately." The monk stated. "Oh dear, it seems we've run out of tea. Please, allow me to fetch us some more" "Thank you, it is much appreciated," Kuo Mui answered. "I can't believe we went through it so fast. I suppose it was quite excellent tonight."

Upon leaving, the monk retrieved a bow and quiver from the next room. The monk silently returned to the room Kuo Mui was in, facing Kuo Mui's back. The monk pulled an arrow from the quiver and nocked in in the bow. Kuo Mui heard the slight sound behind him and turned. "Are you returned with the tea alre-" Kuo Mui's sentence was silenced as an arrow flew from the bow, driving itself through Kuo Mui's heart. The monk strung another arrow to the bow, and shot it through Kuo Mui's head, to make sure the job was finished.

"Thank you for the tea, it was indeed most excellent tonight," the monk said as he left the room.

Zhi Mui left from the dojo. He'd been training hard to make sure he was still the best. His knuckles still hurt from hitting pevergreen a few hours earlier. A monk greeted him on his way home, 'Hello.' 'You?' 'Take a little care, this salve really helps the knuckles after a fight.' 'Thanks.'
'np'. Zhi Mui turned around and the monk raised a sword. Zhi Mui turned quickly but not quickly enough. The monk hacked into his left shoulder. Zhi Mui leapt backwards and readied his fists for combat. 'Too slow. The blade and the salve were both poisoned.' Zhi Mui smiled and his right arm shot to the vial in his belt. The armed monk moved like lightning and drove the sword through Zhi Mui neck. The monk prised the vial from Zhi Mui cold, dead hands.
'Dumb as a rock.'

Killed (7):
Dutch_guy
ChuggtheSquirrel
Andres
discovery1
Redleg
GH
Roadkill
Caius
Sapi

Lynched (4):
Tran
BlackAxe
doc_bean
Crazed Rabbit

Expelled from Temple(8):
Ignoramus
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Xehh
Kagemusha
Beefy187
CountArach
WarmasterHorus

Left the temple(1):
HughTower

Living (15):

Ichigo
pevergreen
Faust|
Xdeathfire
Kommodus
Greaterkhaan
ByzantineKnight
Omanes
Stig
Warluster
Sigurd
Orb
TwilightBlade
Pannonian
The_Stranger

With 15 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Sasaki Kojiro
05-21-2007, 21:34
Huang Fujian has been thrown over the cliff to his death

Warluster: 5 (Greaterkhaan, Ichigo, Orb, Sigurd, Faust)
Orb: 2 (Pannonian,Stig)

Stig vs. Warluster
Orb vs. Pannonian
Sigurd vs. Omanes

Orb vs pannonian

Orbs dragon style gives him an advantage against pann's white crane, but it is hardly needed. This fight is over in close to record time.

Sigurd vs Omanes

Both are using dragon style. This fight ends in record time.

Killed (9):
Dutch_guy
ChuggtheSquirrel
Andres
discovery1
Redleg
GH
Roadkill
Caius
Sapi

Lynched (5):
Tran
BlackAxe
doc_bean
Crazed Rabbit
Warluster

Expelled from Temple(8):
Ignoramus
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Xehh
Kagemusha
Beefy187
CountArach
WarmasterHorus

Left the temple(1):
HughTower

Living (14):

Ichigo
pevergreen
Faust|
Xdeathfire
Kommodus
Greaterkhaan
ByzantineKnight
Omanes
Stig
Warluster
Sigurd
Orb
TwilightBlade
Pannonian
The_Stranger

Night will be 24 hours.

Sasaki Kojiro
05-23-2007, 00:45
Hsieh Mui limped down the steps of the temple,still in poor shape from his fight earlier that day. He was hoping to escape from the temple for the night, while he rested out in nature to heal until he could be fit to defend himself.

However, as he limped down to the bottom step, he heard a voice from behind him at the top of the steps. "Tsk, tsk, Hsieh Mui. You couldn't defend yourself if you tried with all of your might, could you?"

Hsieh Mui looked behind him, and at the top of the temple steps was a monk clothed in fine black robes wearing a hood to disguise his face. Hsieh Mui panicked and took off as fast as he could, trying to distance himself from the odd monk. However, in his poor state, the monk easily caught up to him and dropped him to the ground with a flying kick to Hsieh Mui's back. Hsieh Mui scrambled to his feet, flailing his arms. One of the arms caught the hood of the monk, revealing a grotesque mask underneath the hood.

"Who are you?!" Hsieh Mui wondered aloud as he scrambled backwards from the monk. "I am your judge, jury, and executioner," responded the monk. The monk lunged forward and delivered a knee to Hsieh Mui's stomach. Hsieh Mui collapsed on his knees. Taking the opportunity, the monk took Hsieh Mui head in his hands and snapped his neck, ending his life.

Wang Fujian sat on a hill north of the temple, drinking in the spectacle of the moon reflecting upon the lake. He had been thinking all day about the tragedy that had befallen the temple and what to do about it, but out here he found his thoughts drifting to more soothing things. For the moment, the only things that irritated him were the mosquitoes trying to get a share of his blood. But given the circumstances, he considered that rather pleasant.

As Wang Fujian was lost in thought, a voice resounded behind him: “Up and prepare yourself, dawdler!” Wang Fujian turned to see a fellow monk illuminated by the moon, waiting to fight. Wang Fujian assented, and joined in an unarmed combat. Uncertain of the monk’s intention, Wang Fujian honorably held back with his strikes, refusing to harm one of his brothers. So the two monks continued their fluid dance. However, some of the unnamed monk’s strikes became rather damaging, and Wang Fujian’s patience left him. He attacked the monk with an uncharacteristic temper, raining blows to the monk’s left and right that drove him back until he parted and exposed his palms: “Be calm my friend… you know what they say: He who loses his head in battle cannot see his way to victory…”

Wang Fujian stood in front of him, awaiting an explanation.

“Please, come. You looked to be in another world, I just wanted to wake you up… we need to be thinking, not dreaming. Come, have a drink with me” said the monk, smiling, as he got hold of his canteen. “There’s nothing like sitting down in the evening with a fine spirit.”

Wang Fujian hesitated initially, but he sat down on the hill by the lake with the monk and took a couple swigs from the container. Wang Fujian enjoyed the drink, and offered some back to the monk.

“Oh no, I can’t, that stuff kills me” the monk said, waving away the canteen.

The mosquitoes grew thicker as the two talked about the situation at the temple. Soon the drinking Wang Fujian didn’t even bother swatting them away.

“So many little suckers out here” said the monk, gesturing. “Alright, give me that container, you’ve had quite enough. Time to close up shop.”

With that the monk got up. But v could not follow him. Strangely, he could not use the muscles in his legs.

“Alright, you just lay there then. It’s best that you relax.”

Confused, v started to crawl along the ground back toward the temple. Soon, however, he could not use his arms. He then lay alone, defeated by the unnamed monk, and died. The mosquitoes that perished with him from drinking his poisoned blood were little consolation.

Hsu Fujian sat on the temple roof, waiting for the assassin. The stars above him had an enchanting atmosphere. He could almost feel the calm that the temple had before these assassins arrived.

'Well, Hsu Fujian. Here you are.'
Hsu Fujian spun around to see a familiar face, 'You?'
'You?'
'You're the murderer!'
'You're the murderer!'
Hsu Fujian drew the knife he'd had ready and rushed at the monk, but the monk was far too swift for him. He was knocked onto his back by a swift kick to the ribs. The monk lowered the crossbow, 'I suggest that you don't move. It wouldn't be good for your health.'
Hsu Fujian twisted around and the crossbow bolt punched a hole through his heart.
'Hang on to your ego.'

Killed (12):
Dutch_guy
ChuggtheSquirrel
Andres
discovery1
Redleg
GH
Roadkill
Caius
Sapi
Omanes
Stig
Pannonian

Lynched (5):
Tran
BlackAxe
doc_bean
Crazed Rabbit
Warluster

Expelled from Temple(8):
Ignoramus
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Xehh
Kagemusha
Beefy187
CountArach
WarmasterHorus

Left the temple(1):
HughTower

Living (11):

Ichigo
pevergreen
Faust|
Xdeathfire
Kommodus
Greaterkhaan
ByzantineKnight
Sigurd
Orb
TwilightBlade
The_Stranger

Little bit different lynching rules for this day. I'm driving cross country to start my internship and will likely be absent until this weekend (I'm taking my time on the way). When I get online again, the person with the most votes will be lynched.

Sasaki Kojiro
06-01-2007, 01:43
Sung Mui has been thrown over the cliff.

Orb 6 (Greaterkhaan, Twilightblade, Pevergreen, Kommodus, Faust, Sigurd)
Twilightblade 1 (Ichigo)
Pevergreen 1 (Xdeathfire)
Faust| 1 (Orb)
Not voted 2 (The Stranger, ByzantineKnight)

Chang Fujian and Chen Fujian have left the temple.

Xdeathfire(wc) vs. ByzantineKnight(pm): xdeathfire wins easily
Faust(d) vs. TwilightBlade(pm): Faust wins by a narrow margin
Greaterkhaan(pm) vs. Kommodus(d): Fight is over very quickly, easy easy win for G-khan.

Killed (12):
Dutch_guy
ChuggtheSquirrel
Andres
discovery1
Redleg
GH
Roadkill
Caius
Sapi
Omanes
Stig
Pannonian

Lynched (6):
Tran
BlackAxe
doc_bean
Crazed Rabbit
Warluster
Orb

Expelled from Temple(8):
Ignoramus
Killfrenzy
Ultrawar
Xehh
Kagemusha
Beefy187
CountArach
WarmasterHorus

Left the temple(3):
HughTower
Ichigo
Pevergreen

Living (8):

Faust|
Xdeathfire
Kommodus
Greaterkhaan
ByzantineKnight
Sigurd
TwilightBlade
The_Stranger

it is now night

Sasaki Kojiro
06-02-2007, 20:44
I'm going to kill Tsao Shui with weapon:

"Hello Tsao Shui"

Tsao Shui, spun around: "why hell..."

But that is all he got out, as he was decapitated by a fast swordstroke from a robed monk.

"Why not?" said the monk as he casually walked away, wiping his sword blade clean from the blood.

Chu Mui's body ached from his duel earlier in the day. He set out to a hot spring located just outside the temple to help relieve his body of his aching pain. However, just after leaving the temple's premises, he stopped when a fellow monk stepped out from behind a tree in front of him. "Chu Mui, are you leaving us?" the figure asked. "How could you dare to abandon us in our time of need?"

"My dear monk, I am merely heading to the spring to help relieve my sore and aching body. I promise that I am returning to the temple when I am finished," Chu Mui responded.

"Liar!" the monk screeched. "You plan on leaving us to save your own skin! Just when we need your help most, you flee like a coward!" The monk charged Chu Mui, tackling him and pinning him to the ground. The monk pulled a crossbow that was hanging on his back and aimed it at Chu Mui's chest. Chu Mui's eyes widened and he struggled against the monk, but the monk's left forearm was pinned against his throat. The monk pulled the trigger, sending the bolt through Chu Mui's heart.

Killed (14):
Dutch_guy
ChuggtheSquirrel
Andres
discovery1
Redleg
GH
Roadkill
Caius
Sapi
Omanes
Stig