PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought!

oZoNeLaYeR
02-17-2002, 15:04
I dont know if this idea has been posted but i'll give it a shot.

ok, say we attack one province/country, our army met in the battlefield, it'll be interesting to see that we are able to negotiate with the opposition, whether they want to surrender or war. just similar to when William Wallace in the Battle of Stirling in the Braveheart movie. The Nobles were trying to negotiate. http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/smile.gif well that's it i think

[This message has been edited by oZoNeLaYeR (edited 02-17-2002).]

yeahme
02-17-2002, 15:10
interesting idea but i think it would be very hard trying to negotiate with an ai. Plus people will get used to the results and of the negotiation. However, to comply with your idea i think it would be could if there are some trash talking right before the fight between the parties.

Leet Eriksson
02-17-2002, 17:36
OH YEAH BABY TRASH TALK!!!

Muslims http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/biggrin.gifo you know what the Saladin is cooking?

Crusaders:3:16!!!!!Richard"the stone"Cold!!!Hurrah!!!

Muslims:you infidel bastards!!!

Crusaders:You peices of s***!!!

Muslims:***** you(shouws em the rude finger)!!!

Crusader:*shows them 2 rude fingers*

they both"get in the ring"to fight.

If they are going to make trash talking similiar to wrestling trash talk it would be very funny LOL!

Toda Nebuchadnezzar
02-17-2002, 18:11
this would not be a good idea i feel. People would offer the opposition the chance to surrender and they would now and then. NO FIGHT!!! thats half the game gone.

------------------
Grand Master of
The Knights Templar
"non nobis Domine non nobis sed Nomine tuo da gloriam"

oZoNeLaYeR
02-17-2002, 19:34
oh well.

JAG
02-18-2002, 06:17
i would prefere no negociating . .as toda said . .there would be less fighting :S

*shrugs*

------------------
crying is good in a boy . . . it shows they are sensitive

crying is not good in a man . . . it shows they are a wuss!!!!!

WarlordWarrior

oZoNeLaYeR
02-18-2002, 13:56
we dont like violence do we? hehehe, well that's just a thought tho