PDA

View Full Version : 12th Century Glory

Orb
05-06-2007, 00:25
12th Century Glory

The world in the late 11th Century is hectic, with shifting and stable alliances, with leaders, magnificent, machiavellian and morbid, with wars that will change the world's future, and the political complexity of Rome.

12th Century Glory, a concept started by Silver Rusher has been revived by Trajan, Archduke and myself into a more organised form. While originally it was understood as a self-government and total-freedom complex, this approach was not effective because of the forum format (we poor Mods couldn't keep up with anything), so we've given it more beauraucracy, more organisation and tried to maintain the same interactivity, although we're not exactly endowed with as much free time for this as we'd like.

It does require some intelligence to get going and is quite time-consuming to take part in.

We are looking for:

Players
Open positions:
England
English King
Nearly all English Earls/Counts (The March, Devon, East Anglia, Leicestershire)

France
Maine, although that'll start in a difficult position
Flanders
Anjou
Auvergne

Scotland
Possibly open, depends on whether Iatrokles is still with us

Moderators

Battle moderators, preferably people who can think beyond a 'swords beat spears beat cavalry' approach and know something about how real medieval battles worked.

Battle moderators decide the course of battles (I bet noone saw that coming)

Event moderators
Event moderators generate and control events, and fill in for some NPFs in regions distant from them.

Someone can be both a moderator and a player. The player/moderator in question obviously won't be in charge of anything mod-related too close to them.

We are going to, at a later point in time, also include at least Italy, Germany and Spain soon enough.

CountArach
05-06-2007, 00:59
I could be an Event Moderator if you are looking for one.

However, I won't play, as I would be playing for NPFs

Orb
05-06-2007, 03:26
"Name's Forrest. Forrest Gump."

Forgot the link.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/12th_Century_Glory/index.php?act=idx

That'd be great, CA!