PDA

View Full Version : ye olde medievil jokes!

Leet Eriksson
02-23-2002, 13:36
The fatimid era:Ashab a wicked man who usually spend all his money in restuarants or inns and goes to parties without being invited and usually get invited by the sultan for some poetry(arab poets in the old days surpassed any poet in poetry).One day he got invited for a feast by a greedy freind called abdullah(who usually never invited anyone)and at the same time he got invited by the sultan.now the poor man was in a mess if he went to abdullah the sultan would get angry and if he went to the sultan hes gonna miss a great invitation from abdullah so he though....."i got it" he went to abdullah and sat there and ate.when he went back home he immediatly went to get some saphron and rub it on his face(so he looked pale and seemed sick)he went to the sultan just when he eneterd the room he got surprised!Abdullah was with the sultan too!he sat down and tried to keep his"cool"but after abdullah asked him why did he looked pale and that he was in his majlis earlier looking fine ashab said"well you see i got sick becuase of them bugs around my house ehhhh..."and started sweating...the sultan who was already outraged that ashab answered abdullah invitation got ticked off when the sphron had went away ashab had to get up and zoom outta the sultans throne room but got cuaght by the guards!he was then punished for lying and for being a traitor and was never invited by the sultan again.hehehe i don't think its funny cuase some words in arabic i could'nt translate so anyone got any nice medievil jokes?

james
02-23-2002, 21:27
improve that by making it shorty but funny none the less!!

------------------
know yourself and you will never be defeated

smillie.james@btopenworld.com

Toda Nebuchadnezzar
02-24-2002, 01:31
interesting faisal m8. More of a tale/story than a joke.

mmmmmmm saphron cake http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------
Grand Master of
The Knights Templar
"non nobis Domine non nobis sed Nomine tuo da gloriam"
http://www.gifs.net/animate/aniyin.gif

Leet Eriksson
02-24-2002, 05:25
not a lot of jokes these days i would like to hear your jokes heres another one : (in the fatimid era again with our old hero asha'b):Ashab was with his son eating at a restuarant he noticed his son drinks water alot and after they finished he slapped him for not eating and then asked why he was drinking too much water the son replied"it made the stomach wider so it can muster more food"he slapped again(this time harder than the last)and said"why did'nt you tell me in the first place??!"heheh anyone got jokes?

[This message has been edited by faisal (edited 02-23-2002).]

james
02-24-2002, 05:45
hey faisal,i emailed u a joke here it is again. what do u call a biscuit that has lost a leg

answer limpbiscuit

Toda Nebuchadnezzar
02-24-2002, 06:50
*eerie silence*

JAG
02-24-2002, 07:25
Quote Originally posted by james:
hey faisal,i emailed u a joke here it is again. what do u call a biscuit that has lost a leg

answer limpbiscuit[/QUOTE]

LOL i have said this b4 to other jokes . . that was sooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! it was funny! LOL!

------------------
crying is good in a boy . . . it shows they are sensitive

crying is not good in a man . . . it shows they are a wuss!!!!!

WarlordWarrior

Catiline
02-24-2002, 08:53
Can you hear the wind howl?

------------------
Et sceleratis sol oritur

Leet Eriksson
02-24-2002, 16:36
aggghh ok i think this thread is a bad idea anyone can delete it?(honour -1 http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/tongue.gif)

Catiline
02-24-2002, 17:31
Sorry Faisal, I should have made it clear i was talking about James' joke.

besdies a biscuit with one leg would surely be a hopnob...

------------------
Et sceleratis sol oritur

james
02-24-2002, 17:37
hahahahaha your all very funny....not ,im beginning to dislike this place.

james
02-24-2002, 17:39
honour -1000000000000000000000000

JAG
02-24-2002, 21:40
yes but it was a bad joke. . LOL

------------------
crying is good in a boy . . . it shows they are sensitive

crying is not good in a man . . . it shows they are a wuss!!!!!

WarlordWarrior

james
02-24-2002, 21:47
hahaha...ive got another one

what do you call a women with two toilets on her head.....have a guess and ill tell u later.

Sir Kuma of The Org
02-24-2002, 22:59
This is going to OT guys....