PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

Martok
05-13-2007, 18:51
This forum is devoted to the discussion and development of two mods: The MTW Pocket Mod and Britannia Divided Total War.

Caravel is the person developing the Pocket Mod, and Rythmic is the developer for Britannia Divided. I will be helping moderate the forum.

While the MTW Pocket Mod is considered to be a "work in progress", there is already a playable version available. The current version is 1.0.8 Beta, and can be downloaded here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=131&id=4196]MTW Pocket Mod v1.0.6b-beta).

Although a significant amount work has been done already, there is not yet a set release date for Britiannia Divided. One will be announced by Rythmic at a later time.

Welcome everyone! :bow:

UltraWar
05-13-2007, 19:15
Hello fellow MTW Generals! :2thumbsup:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
05-13-2007, 19:17
Great, it's always nice to see a forum!

BTW, may I just suggest that an "and" operative is place between the two mod's names. I feel that it may prevent confusion over whether they are the same modification, or are two separate modifications - when I first saw it I thought that they had merged, then again, I'm pretty stupid. Thanks.

BTW, sorry to be a foolhardy idiot, but may I also suggest that the description of the forum is changed to: "Forum to discuss the M:TW Pocket Mod or Britannia Divided: Total War." I feel that the existing title is a little bit ambiguous for a newer member - suggesting that it's to discuss a concept or a modification. Thanks again.

caravel
05-13-2007, 23:42
Great, it's always nice to see a forum!

BTW, may I just suggest that an "and" operative is place between the two mod's names. I feel that it may prevent confusion over whether they are the same modification, or are two separate modifications - when I first saw it I thought that they had merged, then again, I'm pretty stupid. Thanks.
I agree. :bow:

BTW, sorry to be a foolhardy idiot, but may I also suggest that the description of the forum is changed to: "Forum to discuss the M:TW Pocket Mod or Britannia Divided: Total War." I feel that the existing title is a little bit ambiguous for a newer member - suggesting that it's to discuss a concept or a modification. Thanks again.
Also agreed: "Forum to discuss the MTW Pocket Mod or Britannia Divided: Total War." would be fine, but if it's too much trouble to change it then it's fine as it is. I for one appreciate actually having a forum for the mod instead of trying to manage the whole thing from a single thread.

:bow:

TosaInu
05-14-2007, 11:10

Hello Omanes Alexandrapolites,

I'm sorry, that's my fault. I didn't have a description, so I just added something.

TosaInu
05-21-2007, 15:29
Each forum can have thread prefixes. The moderators can add them. One for the Pocket and one for Brittania will help to quickly distinguish topics.

Martok
05-21-2007, 19:59
Thanks Tosa. Good to know. :bow: