PDA

View Full Version : questions

~Isabella of Castile~
06-01-2007, 23:23
will there be any more patches for this mod? also I wanted to say that this is the best R:TW mod I've ever played, the funnest as well. also I was wondering where I could find that awesome Roman symbol that's on their flags, it looks great, as well as every thing else in the game. also I've been having a few problems, sometimes when I choose to command my troops in battle the game suddenly closes, is this just a game error? or am I triggering it?

Squid
06-01-2007, 23:31
There will be more updates to the mod. Which symbol on which flag, if it's the legions then you'll have to look at the skins for the legion models. For the error I'd need more details, which factions were involved, which units, where, screenshots, did you install the hotfix for patch 10, or download one of the two main files RS - Patch 1.10a or RS - Full 1.10a (both of these include the hotfix)?

~Isabella of Castile~
06-01-2007, 23:47
just the Roman's symbol, and me as the Romans, and the free people, the free people with the beaked horse symbol. it was in Spain, near Bracara. and as for screenshots, I've tried to take screenshots before, but my computer can't read them or view them when I do. yes I installed the full patch.

tonyw
06-04-2007, 16:56
There's loads of work in progress....new factions, new units, new faction icons, new map, you name it. We'll be previewing more stuff in the next few weeks.

Warmaster Horus
06-05-2007, 16:32
You know, RTW had a few CTDs (Crashes To Desktop) problems. So, the error you had probably was because of RTW's engine...
Were you able to play the battle after restarting Roma Surrectum?

~Isabella of Castile~
06-08-2007, 01:48
yep. its a perfect mod Invicta Legio IV Flavia Felix! XD also has anyone got pictures of the Roman flag? meaning the one that goes up when you capture or own a city center?

Squid
06-08-2007, 16:49
I believe the one you are after is in data/models_strat/textures otherwise you'll have to dig around the pak directory.

~Isabella of Castile~
06-10-2007, 02:30
thanks for the info and your time all

DVK901
06-11-2007, 20:49
For anyone having problems with this mod, I would suggest that you download the new Full installer and reinstall RS with it. You won't have to do anything else except what it asks you too.

The full installer is VERY stable.....so far, we've found only one mispelled word in a trait line that was causing a CTD we hadn't fixed. I'm in 199BC of a Roman campaign and have not had a single CTD.

~Isabella of Castile~
06-12-2007, 04:56
hey, I have a suggestion for the new factions for the next update, put in Sparta, and other Greek City-States, that'd rock.