PDA

View Full Version : Progress thread

Warluster
06-03-2007, 06:38
Hi all,

This is the thread which records the progress which we are doing in the mod. I won't list everything, so there are plenty of suprises left.

What we are working on now:

Adding the faction to the Campaign.

Progress:
1%

Info:
I am adding the faction of New Spain, which shall be fairly easy considering there is already a Spain Faction. All symbols, maps and radars are done for it, now to add units,buildings and assign it on the campaign map.

Thats all we are doing for now, i shall update this regularly.

Boyar Son
06-03-2007, 19:51
I wont be here for two months starting today since im off to visit family in brazil.

But i still support u guys!!!!!!!!

New spain will have what territories??

Zasz1234
08-07-2007, 17:02
Hey there! Seems like there hasn't been much going on here but I wanted ot let you guys know I think this is sweet idea and can't wait to play it! This is too good an idea to let die down. Stay on this one! :smash: If you need any help with research or writing descriptions and other such mundane tasks let me know, I like to learn new stuff and would love to help out a nice original idea like this.

Spankfurt
08-16-2007, 07:20
Hahhahaha, man im pretty sure everybody on this mod spontaniously had a heart-attack and died. still, may help to try and revive it.

Tominokar
08-21-2007, 11:22
Warluster pmed me almost 2 months ago about merging with my mod 'The Frontier' or previously 'North America: Total War'. I then started to try and organise stuff but got very lack-lustre answers from him, and he simply refused to chat on MSN or anything. So I sort of gave up with him and haven't heard anything since. Regardless, I now have a pretty much completed map and will be previewing it after the release of Kingdoms, and will then try to gather a team.

Portvcale
05-23-2009, 15:54
hi this mod is up ?
is not death ?

axel
12-03-2009, 22:09
Hi

Is this mod Death? i hope not