PDA

View Full Version : Dream Match

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
06-06-2007, 20:55
Hey,

what would you like would be a Dream Match for Total War in General? What 2 major players, rather one be from STW and other from MTW2, or both from one game, what would you consider a battle series you like to see, but know you proably won't?

I like to add something like this in the .Org Gahezette for a MP article I could write if this picks up..

pike master
06-06-2007, 22:53
how about a total war grand tour competition where all the teams must compete in a series of tornaments including mtw2/ rome/ barbarian invasion/ mtwvi/ and shogun.

this would bring out the real strengths of a player i think and reward those who have experience in all of them instead of just the newer game.

:2thumbsup:

YellowMelon
06-11-2007, 04:59
So many good players out there...I dont know :o

RE: mad's suggestion, Vandals are already doing something similar, doing a RTW/BI/M2TW

Is there even a Shogun mp server up?

R'as al Ghul
06-11-2007, 11:37
Is there even a Shogun mp server up?

Yes, there is. (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=63198)

Vanya
06-18-2007, 21:33
GAH!

Every morning, when Vanya awakens from His gentle slumber, He waddles into the bathroom and passes by the mirror. Even without a head, Vanya knows it is there. And without fail, Vanya cannot help but hover in front of it, combing the non-existant hair on the smooth skin on the tomato He has afixed to His neck as His surrogate head. Alas, it is a battle Vanya must always fight.

It's more of a nighmare battle than a dream battle. A dream battle would be stopping to comb the hair of a coconut surrogate head! MMMMM!

But, alas, Vanya is currently pushing snow around on Baffin Island... looking for heads in all the wrong places!

GAH!

TosaInu
06-19-2007, 08:48
Hello Vanya.

06-23-2007, 02:21
Well, only big match I looking forward to this Sunday, when I take on our most loveable Leader,on SamuraiWarlords Beta 8, TosaInu!! :-) :-)

Swoosh So
06-29-2007, 16:36
Dream match Magyarkhan v Amp not that any of them would play a game in this condition :\

07-04-2007, 03:24
Dream match Magyarkhan v Amp not that any of them would play a game in this condition :\

Magyar.vs. Tosa,would be cool, or Magyar .vs. Relok (one clan leader got 5 CWB under his belt, other clan leader has 4 CWB's under his belt,be cool.)