PDA

View Full Version : BDTW - Britannia Divided: General

Tony Furze
12-02-2006, 08:22
Great work, Rythmic. I ve been hoping there might be a good mod for the VI!

East Anglia:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.atlasgeo.net/fotw/images/g/gb-eangl.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.atlasgeo.net/fotw/flags/gb-eangl.html&h=113&w=188&sz=3&hl=en&start=13&tbnid=LopdceBhWB_IhM:&tbnh=61&tbnw=102&prev=/images%3Fq%3DEast%2BAnglia%2Bflag%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Essex:

http://moblog.co.uk/blogs/670/moblog_f061850e6e619.jpg

Ulaid:

http://svowebmaster.free.fr/images_site_svo/flags/flag_irld_ulster.gif

East Anglia (again)

http://www.atlasgeo.net/fotw/images/g/gb-eangl.gif

Dont know if these are historical enough, but let me know if it s the kind of thing you re looking for and I ll do some more searching.

naut
12-02-2006, 08:54
Thanks Tony!

Although the Essex one is not the right era.

Tony Furze
12-02-2006, 13:23
I ve been ferreting around-this ones quite a tough one. We re not talking strictly Medieval but before...in the Viking era.

I ll keep my eyes open.

Arciel
12-03-2006, 08:57
Looking good Rythmic!! Basically, how many provinces will you incorporate into VI?? Vanilla VI, in my opinion was quite good as a sort of provincial campaign but really lacked the right number of provinces to make one think hard of where you want to expand from. Also, would you consider splitting the Vikings into two factions? The reason being is that they're the only faction that can travel across seas without needing a port. Having another Viking faction could make things quite interesting to watch.

As a side note, are you planning to expand the map, perhaps including most of northern France and/or Finland/Sweden/Denmark?

naut
12-03-2006, 10:15
At the moment the I'm not expanding the map, too much effort ~D. I have increased the resolution. But I've got Summer holidays coming up so I could expand westward for the Viking factions.

I might split the Vikings into the Norse and Jutes, it would definitely make it interesting. Especially as I've found that the Vikings are really disadvantaged now due to all the opposing factions. So with a larger starting area they could become potent.

Basically my map I'm creating adds divides 7 Provinces into 16, so there will be a total 54 Provinces (from the original 45).

Norfolk (East Anglia)
Suffolk (East Anglia)
Londonwie (Essex)
East Seaxe (Essex)
Uí Bhriúin (Connachta)
Uí Fiachrach (Connachta)
Tuadhmumha (Munster)
Deasmhumha (Munster)
Uí Dhúnlainge (Leinster)
Uí Chennsalaig (Leinster)
Brega (Mide)
Clann Cholmáin (Mide)
Tír Eoghain (Aileach)
Tír Conaill (Aileach)
Airgialla (Aileach)
Ulaid (Dal Riata)

EDIT: I've encountered a small problem with the names, so that is annoying.

naut
12-03-2006, 12:39
100 views!

Will be adding some of the other Faction overviews.

Arciel
12-03-2006, 13:03
Cool then!! I'd definitely download this once you're finished. So, even thought of a title for the mod?

naut
12-03-2006, 13:34
No I don't have a title, :juggle2:

caravel
12-03-2006, 18:41
Good stuff Rythmic, if you need any help, let me know.

I saw that you had considered splitting the Vikings into two factions which is a good idea. Historically the Jutes were a Germanic tribe that migrated to England with Angles and Saxons hundreds of years before, and settled around Kent and the Isle of Wight. They were supplanted from their old territories by the Scandinavians. I would avoid the term "Norse" also as it is far too generic. If you have any units that are common to both factions, they could be prefixed with "Norse".

You could actually divide the Vikings up into the Danes and the Norwegians, that would be accurate. You could rename Jutland to Denmark, as Jutland is a redundant name, and Hordaland to Norway, as Hordaland was only a small petty kingdom and later a province AFAIK, not even as big as the piece of Norway that is on the map.

naut
12-04-2006, 06:22
I saw that you had considered splitting the Vikings into two factions which is a good idea. Historically the Jutes were a Germanic tribe that migrated to England with Angles and Saxons hundreds of years before, and settled around Kent and the Isle of Wight. They were supplanted from their old territories by the Scandinavians. I would avoid the term "Norse" also as it is far too generic. If you have any units that are common to both factions, they could be prefixed with "Norse".

You could actually divide the Vikings up into the Danes and the Norwegians, that would be accurate. You could rename Jutland to Denmark, as Jutland is a redundant name, and Hordaland to Norway, as Hordaland was only a small petty kingdom and later a province AFAIK, not even as big as the piece of Norway that is on the map.
Thanks for that.

All I need now is a title.

Martok
12-04-2006, 07:56
Thanks for that.

All I need now is a title.
What about Brittania Divided & The Rise of the Norsemen?

Hmm, a little too wordy, perhaps.... :book:

naut
12-04-2006, 08:17
What about Brittania Divided & The Rise of the Norsemen?

Hmm, a little too wordy, perhaps.... :book:
Yes a little wordy. However, separate they make two good titles.

naut
12-04-2006, 08:25
NOTE: Good News.

This is compatible with XL, as I know many of you play XL. However, I will also check if this is compatible with BKB's Super mod and WesW MedMod. :bow:

Arciel
12-04-2006, 13:11
How about VI REDUX ? I know, really lame selection of words.. If it's compatible with Vanilla VI, what version would it be? I'm guessing it's for 2.1, as it's the latest.

Oh, and MC, nice posts as usual!

naut
12-04-2006, 13:39
Sorry wrong choice of wording in my previous post. :embarassed:

I've actually been using 2.0, since I re-installed a while ago.

As an update I got the problem regarding the names fixed so it runs perfectly again.

EDIT: I also hope to implement some new features regarding new buildings, etc.

Vladimir
12-04-2006, 13:40
Oh wow! Neat! :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

Arciel
12-04-2006, 14:22
The Kingdom of Mide

Difficulty: Moderate

Mide occupies central Ireland, and you have the advantage of being a peaceful nation. The other Irish factions will tend to ignore you while you go about your business. However, do not be complacent as they would surely attack you , if you are weak.

How exactly did you implement that? By the way, great progress you're making!!

naut
12-04-2006, 14:29
I don't know, every-time I test them they get peace offers. They never get attacked :dizzy2:.

Arciel
12-04-2006, 14:39
I don't know, every-time I test them they get peace offers. They never get attacked :dizzy2:.

That's weird, but kind of cool in a way. It might have something to do with VI's internal coding mechanisms. Nothing I could help you with though. Have you considered adding sprites for the different units or are there enough models from VI and MTW so that you don't have to do any?

naut
12-04-2006, 14:42
At the moment there are enough sprites. That's one thing I'm not good at, bif editing.

Arciel
12-04-2006, 14:52
Oh well... Proves that you don't always get what you want..Just keep up the good work!!

naut
12-05-2006, 06:34
Oh well... Proves that you don't always get what you want..Just keep up the good work!!
I can always release it as a patch. :book2:

naut
12-05-2006, 13:24
Name this Mod:

Æðelings and Drengar

Brittania Divided

The Rise of the Norsemen

VI REDUX

Anything else you can suggest will be greatly appreciated.

Arciel
12-05-2006, 14:36
Like what I suggested: VI REDUX. But I'll go with BRITTANIA DIVIDED.

So, does this mean that your mod is now finished or at least in the final stages?

naut
12-05-2006, 14:46
No its not finished, but it bugged me that I don't have a name for it.

Added VI REDUX to the list.

Martok
12-05-2006, 22:05
Name this Mod:

Æðelings and Drengar

Brittania Divided

The Rise of the Norsemen

VI REDUX

Anything else you can suggest will be greatly appreciated.
Well given that I suggested them, I should probably vote for either Brittania Divided or The Rise of the Norsemen. (Between the the two, I prefer Brittania Divided.) ~D

Honestly, though, I think I like Æðelings and Drengar more--it just feels more appropriate to the era, somehow.

naut
12-06-2006, 04:48
I had the funniest bug/glitch ever. In which as Leinster I had two kings. Nothing much, only minor.

Vladimir
12-06-2006, 15:10
I had the funniest bug/glitch ever. In which as Leinster I had two kings. Nothing much, only minor.

Kill the usurper! :furious3: :knight:

naut
12-06-2006, 22:44
EDIT: This using the old map, because the new one is still very buggy!

Vladimir
12-07-2006, 20:25
I don't get it. :stupido2:

Antagonist
12-07-2006, 22:52
Awesome. I've been dreaming of a redone, historical VI for a long time now, glad someone's gotten round to it. Can't wait for a release, nice one.

Watch out with the faction banners though, the modern heraldry associated with much of Britain, especially the Celtic lands, dates from a later period. Arthurian Total War did a lot of research into that, could be useful to check it out.

Anyway, good luck. :2thumbsup:

Antagonist

naut
12-08-2006, 03:19
Watch out with the faction banners though, the modern heraldry associated with much of Britain, especially the Celtic lands, dates from a later period. Arthurian Total War did a lot of research into that, could be useful to check it out.
Thanks for the heads up. Arthurian for RTW or MTW though?

Arciel
12-08-2006, 12:22
Thanks for the heads up. Arthurian for RTW or MTW though?

Hmm..the only Arthurian Total War I know of is for RTW. Is there perhaps an MTW version?

naut
12-08-2006, 15:24
There is one for MTW, but I'll assume he means RTW. As that mod is more comprehensive.

UltraWar
12-08-2006, 16:36
I can't wait for this to be finished. It's so great :2thumbsup:

Keep up the good work, Rythmic!

Antagonist
12-10-2006, 15:37
Sorry, I was referreing to RTW. The MTW version (which is not associated with the RTW version) slipped my mind for a moment.

Antagonist

naut
12-11-2006, 09:49
I'm having trouble deciding on units for the Vikings...

Cavalry:

Raider Cavalry, same as in VI

Infantry:

Peasants, same as in VI

Drengar (Drängar), warriors armed with spears (or possibly bows)

Bondir, warriors armed with spears (or possibly axes)

Landsmenn's Levy, 40 average warriors armed with axes

Butsecarles, copy of Saxon Huscarls armed with axes (must be triggered to appear in late 900s)

Lithsmenn, professional warriors armed with swords

Beserkers, same as in VI

Heerthmenn, elite and armoured kings guard armed with swords

Arciel
12-11-2006, 11:54
Sorry, I can't help you there on the units...But, keep up the good work!!

Innocentius
12-11-2006, 16:31
I'm having trouble deciding on units for the Vikings...

Cavalry:

Raider Cavalry, same as in VI

Infantry:

Peasants, same as in VI

Drengar (Drängar), warriors armed with spears (or possibly bows)

Bondir, warriors armed with spears (or possibly axes)

Landsmenn's Levy, 40 average warriors armed with axes

Butsecarles, copy of Saxon Huscarls armed with axes (must be triggered to appear in late 900s)

Lithsmenn, professional warriors armed with swords

Beserkers, same as in VI

Heerthmenn, elite and armoured kings guard armed with swords

Drängar were actually high-class warriors, and had been appointed to their position by their king. I'd say a high-class axe infantry would fit them better.

Bondir is a name unfamiliar to me, but my guess is that originates from bönder (or vice versa), which is simply peasants in Swedish. I could of course be wrong though.

Lithsmenn is again unfamiliar to me, but I've never been an expert at Danish or Norwegian, so my guess is that it originates from there.

Overall, it would be hell to fix all the viking units, as there really were no viking units. One unit that should be added is some form of javelin-throwing spear infantry. Like Bonnachts.

naut
12-12-2006, 02:47
Lithsmenn is a Danish term, on a Danish ships crew they would be the professional fighter, owning chainmail.

Bondi or Bondir, appeared to have owned very small plots of land. So possibly an option for them would be to use bows or javelins.

Above the freedman were the bondi and karls, the truly free land holding farmers. This class was a very broad one ranging from impoverished peasants to men of wealth and local authority. Whilst they could be sailors, hunters, traders or raiders they were still fundamentally farmers, even if absence and large holdings meant they required the labour of other men - both free and thrall.

Landsmenn's Levy I might combine with Drengar to become simply Drengar.

landsmenn [...] the later qualification for this rank was the ability to field and maintain forty armed men in the levy
I was under the impression that Drengar where the younger warriors and Tegnar the older warriors.

I'm debating whether to give Heerthmen axes or swords.

naut
12-14-2006, 00:21
Complete overhaul of Welsh units, they possibly have the most comprehensive list at the moment. :juggle2:

Kavhan Isbul
12-14-2006, 02:10
Rythmic, great work so far. I tried playing a VI campaign twice, and I never finished it, because I found it a bit boring. Your mod however appears to be one that I would actually like to play, mainly because of your efforts to do it as historically accurate as possible. I will be following this thread with a great interest.

Martok
12-14-2006, 06:22
I second Kavhan Isbul; it looks really good so far. :yes:

By the way, have you decided on a name for your mod yet? (Could be helpful for certain nominations....hint hint! :wink: )

naut
12-14-2006, 07:56
Thanks for the kind words guys.

By the way, have you decided on a name for your mod yet? (Could be helpful for certain nominations....hint hint! :wink: )
No, not yet. Maybe I should get a poll going or some such.

naut
12-16-2006, 07:33
Personally I like Britannia Divided has a good ring to it. Also I think I have fixed the haphazard VI Tech Tree. I hope you wont miss the Mead Hall ~> Drinking Hall ~> Royal Palace ~> Royal Court set up.

naut
12-17-2006, 03:58
An example of new Icons, I'm going to do the same with the Armourer and the Metalsmith.

https://img427.imageshack.us/img427/8872/exampletx3.png

caravel
12-17-2006, 13:05
Looking superb! :2thumbsup:

naut
12-18-2006, 04:35
I hate the steel shield, so have a Viking shield. (Who uses entirely steel shields anywho?!).

https://img226.imageshack.us/img226/4678/example2sb3.png

western
12-18-2006, 08:22
This is looking really good. Starts to look like a whole new game. For my money, the simplicity and speed of the old, "Risk-style" map (ideally enlarged with some new provinces) coupled with a historically accurate set-up and some depth in the unit and building choices, still makes for unbeatable game play using the old engine. So it's great that people are still modding MTW (and now VI as well).

naut
12-18-2006, 08:48
Thanks. And your right the old engine is unbeatable, and great if a young punk like me can modify it.

New map, which I have dubbed v0.horrible, is working like the Bush administration. Like a load of https://img279.imageshack.us/img279/2740/untitlednz0.png.

So I will be making v0.2. I have 512 pixels to expand East or West. Basically I can add Iceland (very cool) or add more of Norway, Denmark and Northern Germany. East makes more sense; as all of Denmark will be visible, Norway will be bigger, Germany will be visible and Sweden also part of the map.

Arciel
12-18-2006, 10:40
Great job Rythmic! In the days that i've been away from the Org(due to an issue with connectivity), you've made great progress! Keep up the good work!

Adrian II
12-18-2006, 11:13
Wow, Rythmic, what can I say? This is a labour of love - and beauty. Excellent job! :bow:

My Lords, this deserves the original Britflag Award!

https://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7754/britflagvp4.gif (https://imageshack.us)

macsen rufus
12-18-2006, 16:16
Hey, Rythmic, this is looking really good! Especially since you changed the thread title, so I started reading it :2thumbsup:

Looking forward to your first release - and if you need any beta play-testing..... :beam:

Arciel
12-22-2006, 13:10
So..how's it going?

naut
12-22-2006, 14:40
Good, I just haven't had a reason to post a significant update.

CountMRVHS
12-22-2006, 15:58
Congrats on the work you've done so far, and good luck with the map and images. I've done almost all my MTW modding on the VI campaign, but my limited skill has restricted me to doing fairly simple things like making new units and factions; I haven't tried new maps or images. It would be great for this mod to see completion.. then my only problem would be finding someone with high-speed to download it for me :sweatdrop: . Keep it up!

heroic hungarian
12-22-2006, 17:34
great idea for mod i don't belive any ones done that before:laugh4: :beam: :beam:

Martok
12-22-2006, 20:10
great idea for mod i don't belive any ones done that before:laugh4: :beam: :beam:
There has been several prior attempts to make a mod specifically for the VI campaign, but they're either more of a "total conversion" mod (such as Aurthurian TW) and/or they never came to fruition. While there might be others of which I'm unaware, Brittania Divided is so far the only VI mod I've seen that both expands on the existing game and looks to be completed within our lifetime. ~:)

caravel
12-22-2006, 22:21
So..how's it going now? :beam:

Sorry, couldn't resist. ~;)

This is truly a great looking mod. I can't wait to have a go at it. I did suggest a VI mod the past back at .com. Quite predictably no one was interested over there. That was during my early days though.

The VI campaign gets a lot of flak, and it isn't actually that bad at all. With the improvements you're making it's going to be something vastly better.

I really like the work you've done on the review panel bifs, removing the buildings from the 1087 -1453 campaigns and replacing them with the more dark age or "longhouse" style structures. This goes a long way to improving the overall feel of the campaign. The Axesmith(?) is a nice touch also. I presume that the fisherman(?) depends on the port? And also on a fish resource in the province?

It's coming along very well indeed. :2thumbsup:

naut
12-29-2006, 14:32
Units are balancing well. I'll have a Beta out it a couple weeks (it wont include the new map files, way too big). :2thumbsup:

naut
12-31-2006, 03:47
Anybody tell me whats wrong with this, it doesn't work.

Druid PRIEST 100 0 1 0 80 1 1 DISCOURAGED "POVERTY_STRICKEN(15.1),DESPERATE_DEFENCE(15.1),CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(120.8),CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSION IST(120.8),CATHOLIC_TRADER(151),CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(151),CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(120.8), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(120.8),POPE(75.5),CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(120.8),CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(75.5), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(120.8),ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(120.8),ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(151),MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(151),M USLIM_EXPANSIONIST(120.8),MUSLIM_DEVOUT(120.8),BARBARIAN_RAIDER(60.4),REBELS(151),CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_L IMIT(63.42)" { PAGAN_SHRINE2 } ALL_PERIODS NO NO "own_druid_tooltip1, own_druid_tooltip2, other_druid_tooltip1, other_druid_tooltip2" PAGAN "PAGAN(2), CATHOLIC(0), ORTHODOX(0), ISLAMIC(0), JEWISH(0), HERETIC(0)" PAGAN(5)

macsen rufus
01-03-2007, 18:04
In what way doesn't it work? I don't have a copy of unit_prod to look at right now, so I'm guessing that you've copied the "Priest" entry, and renamed it to Druid. Have you made the appropriate tool-tips -- or have you tried running the mod with tooltips turned off? What other items did you edit? Did you remember all the appropriate bifs, camp map icon etc? I know agents can be right little :furious3: 's to mod, lots of nested directories that require a bif/buf in the appropriate places.

Do you use Gnome, or are you editing in Notepad?

(I'm just working on the theory that if I ask you to explain the problem, you'll suddenly click on the solution :beam: )

naut
01-04-2007, 07:34
It's an error with the actual text there. Comes up with some bollocks about how the entry is wrong. Although it could be that there are no portraits for it.

(lol, you have 666 posts)

Vladimir
01-05-2007, 13:30
Many agents in VI don't have portraits so I don't think that would be the problem. It's very annoying and I don't even attempt to query agents in VI anymore.

macsen rufus
01-05-2007, 14:36
(lol, you have 666 posts)

Yeah, had to sell my soul to Satan to win a big battle last night.... :clown:

Can you quote us the bollox? It'll probably give a good clue :2thumbsup:

naut
01-06-2007, 15:35
Yeah, had to sell my soul to Satan to win a big battle last night.... :clown:
:laugh4:

Can you quote us the bollox? It'll probably give a good clue :2thumbsup:
Will do when I get the time.

axel
01-17-2007, 22:18
Hi mate do you got somme screenshots and info of this wonderful mod wots gonna change ? i really like to play this one mate:2thumbsup:

caravel
01-31-2007, 12:17
Rythmic, no updates for a while, how is this coming along?

naut
01-31-2007, 12:55
It's currently in the back-burner. School + CTDs is making progress hard. This weekend looks like the only viable time I'll be able to mod for a while.

naut
02-19-2007, 10:43
Just a heads up. This project is on temporary hiatus. So instead of being a lazy sob when I get the time I will resume modding.

Martok
02-19-2007, 22:01
Yeah, I guessed as much when I noticed there hadn't been any updates since the end of the year. Sorry to hear that, man. I hope things calm down for you! :sweatdrop:

western
03-15-2007, 12:56
Hi Rythmic. Is this still on hiatus? Easily the best looking Viking period Mod I have seen, so I'm kind of hoping might come back to life at some point - or even be released to others to finish. Any major problems with it, or just lack of time?

Caius
05-02-2007, 22:13
Rythmic;

Im looking to this mod.Since I cant help you because I dont have MTW, I think I can port it to RTW.

Since you are the mod creator, I ask you for permission.Your name will be mentioned in the mod as mod creator.

Regards

Caius, the resident Diplomat

ULC
05-08-2007, 14:03
Love the work your doing here Rythmic. I've tried almost the same thing, and have failed dismally (I know, not really encouraging am I?). I love the way the project is heading, but of course me and my :2cents: have to get in the way.

1) The splitting of the Norse into two factions looks good, but the problem lies in the fact that the other "norse" faction wouldn't be able to convert to christianity. This may be okay, but could make the game a bit ahistorical.

2) Make the Franks active! Yea, yea I know it could cause some serious problems (The Franks conquering England pre-1066), but it would reflect that the Vikings had more targets then just those on the English Isles. The other major problem is either a Saxon, Celtic, or Norse faction conquering "Frankland". I have no clear Idea how to balance this at the time, but I am positive that I could come up with a way...I think. :stupido2:

Vladimir
05-08-2007, 17:40
Don't give the Franks any ships.

Martok
05-09-2007, 02:42
Personally, I think adding the Franks would probably be a bad idea, particularly in terms of game balance. They would be overpowered if represented correctly, and probably not much fun if they weren't. That, and the simple fact that they really didn't have have much of a direct impact on events in Britain at the time.

ULC
05-09-2007, 13:35
Thats true, but the Vikings are unable to take Normandy:inquisitive: ? Why was Frankland never included, even though it is on the map, but it too was also ravaged by the Vikings? Still though, I believe the game would require you to now conquerer Frankland to win, which way to ahistorical even for fantasy gamers. If it requires this to win the game, then it is unfeasible, but if is like the Viking provinces, then it could be.

caravel
05-09-2007, 17:10
Simply put, there is only a small part of Friesland on the VI map. This is not enough to include the Frankish Kingdom that would have occupied a much larger area.

ULC
05-09-2007, 18:26
Thats weird. I thought it was Flanders and northern Normandy, not Friesland. According to the topography (probably using the wrong term here) of the map, it bears striking resemblance to Flanders.

caravel
05-09-2007, 22:36
Thats weird. I thought it was Flanders and northern Normandy, not Friesland. According to the topography (probably using the wrong term here) of the map, it bears striking resemblance to Flanders.
You're right and it is, I was mistaken with regard to the name. The main issue though is that it is simply not enough of Charlemagne's the Kingdom of the Franks to provide a realistic economic base for a Frankish faction. Also as Martok has said, even if the Franks did have enough territory (an extended map) they would be vastly overpowered.

ULC
05-10-2007, 14:19
I see your point, and I agree. I suggested it because it felt a bit ludicrous that the Vikings couldn't invade Frankland like they did during the 800's:dizzy2: . On a side note, how's the development of this game going? If it's stable, I'm a ready and willing Guinea pig:beam: .

Vladimir
05-10-2007, 15:58
I see your point, and I agree. I suggested it because it felt a bit ludicrous that the Vikings couldn't invade Frankland like they did during the 800's:dizzy2: . On a side note, how's the development of this game going? If it's stable, I'm a ready and willing Guinea pig:beam: .

You're right and it is, I was mistaken with regard to the name. The main issue though is that it is simply not enough of Charlemagne's the Kingdom of the Franks to provide a realistic economic base for a Frankish faction. Also as Martok has said, even if the Franks did have enough territory (an extended map) they would be vastly overpowered.

Raise the rebellion risk as high as you can make it go and don't give them any ships. That way you can raid but if you try to stay you'll be deluged by Frankish "reinforcements".

caravel
05-10-2007, 16:12
Another factor is that the province doesn't exist. you may be familiar with the disabled province of Sahara on the main European map. This province differs in that it is an actual province that is in isolation, and can be linked back up, given castle and port coordinates and re enabled. The bits of Europe visible on the VI map are not provinces at all and never were. They are strictly cosmetic. Adding the province would involve a lot more work that enabling the Sahara.

I'm not sure when Rythmic intends to resume work on this mod.

Raise the rebellion risk as high as you can make it go and don't give them any ships. That way you can raid but if you try to stay you'll be deluged by Frankish "reinforcements".
Good idea. If it was added it could be feasible as an area that only the Vikings could reach, as with their own land. It would still involve the massive amount of work creating another lukupmap however.

naut
05-13-2007, 11:43
Any major problems with it, or just lack of time?
Both.

Im looking to this mod.Since I cant help you because I dont have MTW, I think I can port it to RTW.

Since you are the mod creator, I ask you for permission.Your name will be mentioned in the mod as mod creator.
Be my guest, it would be an honour. :bow:

In reference to Frankland, the best option for that would be to make it rebel.

I'm not sure when Rythmic intends to resume work on this mod.
No neither do I, I'm in my final year at school so there's never time.

ULC
05-14-2007, 13:52
:idea2: Send me the info Rythmic, with intructions, and I can work on it. I've got lots of free time, and would love to work on this mod:beam: . To many times have I read about mods dying out for the exact same reason:shame: . I would willing carry the burden to see this mod complete. In fact, it is my belief that this mod needs to be completed, if only because its the only Viking campaign mod. The only thing I wouldn't be able to do is the campaign map editing, as I am horrible with LMM:embarassed: . Anything else I can easily do, with a little bit of guidance of course.

naut
05-14-2007, 14:18
Really? You sure.

If so I'll gather the bits into a meaningful structure, and transfer them to you. Don't worry about the map, I can make it (well make it work) this weekend possibly or Friday; but no promises.

ULC
05-15-2007, 13:29
Absolutely. I do requires instructions as what you wish to change, mostly for precision, and I may come back every now and then with a problem that has me stumped, but overall I can do it.

Antagonist
05-15-2007, 21:23
Nice to see this mod going ahead, I too would really like to see a VI mod. Did you get the research for the remaining factions like Stratchclyde and Aileach finished?

Antagonist

naut
05-16-2007, 08:32
Not really no. The main set back is the map and time constraints.

caravel
05-16-2007, 08:36
What is the exact problem with the map and what are you trying to do?

:bow:

naut
05-17-2007, 08:47
The main problem is I'm rather bad at image software so I always make mistakes and it takes me a very long time to get it right.

caravel
05-17-2007, 09:01
I know the feeling. Are you trying to create a new lukupmap to process with the lmm - drawing the whole thing yourself? If so then that is a pretty unenviable task in itself. This is why I've been looking into editing and saving the existing lbm files, so far without success. I have tried programs that import the palette from one lbm/iff to another without success. It fixes the palette ok but then you would have to go through and recolour every province again as all the colours in the image get swapped around, and then when you save it, guess what? The palette gets messed up again... There is a program called Gfx2 which you can download from here at the .org but it's an old DOS package and I simply can't get it to run. I'd have to create a DOS partition and boot disk with the himem.sys driver loaded and a mouse driver etc etc, and I can't be bothered to do that as yet. Also I've seen no report anywhere on the forums of this program working for the lukupmap lbms. The dead zones in the map are represented by the first colour in the palette (the shocking pink), when the palette gets messed up the colours appear the same but the index changes so the order of the colours is scrambled (This also effects the unit icon lbms and is why people have trouble keeping the faction colours working on their unit icons).

The thing to do would be to find a copy of Deluxe Paint. It's an ancient program but it may work to convert the format. It is purely lbm/iff package and works correctly with indexed palettes, it was also the package that the lbm/iff format was created for.

I think version 2 was released for the PC and should be a relatively small program and possibly abandonware by now. If I can find a copy of it anywhere and have any success converting lbms I'll let you know.

ULC
05-28-2007, 17:50
Hey Rythmic, what the word? Any progress? Possible release dates? If your still having problems with the Campaign map, look up the solution Belisario came up with here.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=75388&page=11

naut
05-29-2007, 09:04
Thanks.

ULC
06-05-2007, 21:28
Any word yet on possible release dates yet Rythmic? You still haven't gotten the mod info to me yet by the way. I can't wait for the release of this mod!

naut
06-11-2007, 08:12
Release date. After November 1st, depending on the demands of my final exams. Sorry about not getting the mod stuff to you, I've been quite busy; I'll finish this essay and get it uploaded tonight/tomorrow night.

ULC
06-11-2007, 15:21
Yes! I can't wait for november now...although with my luck, something will happen between now and then... :end: . Where will I be able to download the info, which section?

naut
06-12-2007, 07:34
I'll PM you a link.

ULC
06-13-2007, 05:30
I guess I'll start this. I myself am personally against 2 VIKING factions for the following reasons...

1) The Vikings aren't a threat enough with the lands they already control. Making another one to take up more space that they don't have could cripple both.

2) One of the Viking factions wouldn't be able to convert, wouldn't get the bonuses for raiding, have to use ports, etc.

3) The Barbarian_Raider AI is horrible, and unless we can use the Desperate_Defence, Close_To_Support_Limit, etc. AI's, the new Viking faction will be severly hampered.

On another note, has anyone noticed the Irish AI doesn't like to leave the Emerald Isles? A solution could be to make a landbridge between Ulster and Dal-Radia or between Ulster, Manua, Reget, and Gwynedd (and therefore make Manua a pivitol province to control). This may help the Irish factions become more aggressive.

naut
06-13-2007, 07:33
I agree, with you wholeheartedly about the Vikings. The fact that one wouldn't be able to use the Viking faction advantages would make it redundant.

I'm usually against landbridges, but for the sake of gameplay it really would make a lot of sense.

Sigma
06-15-2007, 02:39
My this looks good, I've been waiting for a very very long time for a mod that accuratly portrays the Viking era, good luck and may it comoe out in November at least :D

ULC
06-26-2007, 03:13
A thought sprang into my mind just recently. Would you like to make different eras? I can set it up so that we have a 410-792 time period (Saxon Invasions) 793-1066 (Viking Invasions) and 1067-???? (Norman Invasion, Conquest, and Occupation).

What do you think (actually, what does anyone think?)?

Martok
06-26-2007, 19:19
I would say one thing at a time. Let's first focus on the changes we've already planned on before anything else. Adding eras would enormously expand the scope of the mod, and I don't think we're ready to contemplate anything like that at this point. ~:)

ULC
06-27-2007, 06:20
Sorry with the barrage of ideas. Sometimes I feel as though I'm the only one trying to do anything constantly (I am a go, go, go person), even though that's not even true. I guess It's becuase I don't have to deal with what you guys have to. Mostly I just need direction to focus my energy, and lately I haven't had a lot of that:laugh4:. Either way, just wanted to say that I was actually working on the 410-792 time period and I have a working Romano-British faction, but I lack flags and historical units.

naut
07-06-2007, 05:56
Actually you pretty much said what I have been fiddling with at the moment, era's. But that as Martok said is at the farthest reaches of my mind.

ULC
07-06-2007, 16:01
Do you at least agree with the timeline I have set up?

naut
07-06-2007, 16:13
Yes its a good timeline, but I'm taking this one step at a time. :laugh4:

naut
07-07-2007, 13:41
I have got one surprise Faction that I'm not going to reveal, but as there's space I'm going to use it.

Map is pretty much done (see the Map and Province Discussion thread for details), just a few more bits and pieces and I'm going to tackle the next part, faction flags.

Riadach
07-07-2007, 23:11
Great mod rhythmic, really seems like its progressing. Just for historical accuracies sake, Irish priests were not called druids, that terminology was reserved for pagan priest/magicians only and paganism was uprooted completely at this stage. Unless of course u wana create pagan shrines for catholic factions to go pagan again.

Also would it be possible to extend it past 1066, and have the Normans arriving as a horde in Dover?

ULC
07-08-2007, 01:44
Possibly...We can use the GH faction, give it Norman flags and colors, setup Frankland as Khazar, and Viola! instant norman invasion. The real hurdle is that they would appear in 1230...

naut
07-08-2007, 01:51
The easiest and possibly most plausible way would to set it up as the either the high or late eras and have it playable from 1066 onwards. As faction emergence is not moddable.

ULC
09-18-2007, 21:11
Anything new Rythmic?

naut
09-19-2007, 08:29
The map is almost done, I've got to debug it and see what's making it not work.

ULC
09-28-2007, 00:51
If you need any help, I'm right here.

Hound of Ulster
10-24-2007, 03:39
I would recommend (as a history buff) splitting the Norse into two factions, the Norwegians and Danes. I would also add another Gaelic faction in Ireland. Ireland at the time was divided into Connacht, Daldraida (Scotland and Ulster) Leinster and Munster. These divisions were only nominal, as all kings of Ireland owed alleigence to the High King at Tara.

When do you expect to finish?

Scias
01-19-2008, 20:28
Hi I just recently discovered this mod and I would like to play it but I'm not sure which old version needs to be installed first before I install the latest version also I read the sticky topic with the summary and download link but doesn't state any of the old versions to have before you install the latest version.

caravel
01-20-2008, 19:37
Which mod are you referring to? BDTW seems to have been suspended for the time being as far as I can tell. The person in charge of that mod is Rythmic.

The MTW Pocket Mod is still in development, though I cannot continue work on it at the moment due to "technical problems". You are welcome to download and install the v1.6b mod and try that if you wish. You do not need to download any of the previous versions just that one. To install you will need a clean and previously unmodded installation of MTW/VI 2.01. The mod cannot be uninstalled - to uninstall you will need to install MTW and reinstall again (this is the case for 99% of MTW mods).

noone23
01-22-2008, 01:36
I like the idea of the three distinct time periods. The earlier ones that preceed the start of the normal MTWVI game will be especially welcome. However, I don't want to put any more pressure on the modders here than is already the case. My advice - for what it's worth - : Just do what you can when you can. It is certainly good, meanwhile, that there is all this creative energy available. Tapping into that while you have it will produce the best possible results. I will look forward to BDTW whenever it is ready. Godspeed to all the creative people here - you are light years ahead of me when it comes to modding matters.

naut
03-06-2008, 08:42
Britannia Divided Mini Feature

https://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7910/bdgw1.png

Moved Here. (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?p=1354531#post1354531)

macsen rufus
03-07-2008, 17:04
I don't see any problems in that bit... what's the bug doing to you?

Belisario
03-07-2008, 19:20
Two possibilities occur to me:

1. I think that Brothels have 3 upgrades in vanilla VI and now you have 4 upgrades. I assume that you did Brothel4's review panel icon and infopic.

2. An inherent problem of GnomeEditor: it adds a few lines at the bottom of the file when a Build, Unit, Projectile file is edited and saved with this tool. This lines aren't useful and sometimes cause errors. Open your building file with notepad and see if there are spare lines at the bottom and remove it (I would make a security copy of the file before).

caravel
03-07-2008, 21:52
The error refers to row 12 and you're looking at row 11. Can you post the whole file in code tags?

-Edit: I use notepad++ to do all of my editing and not the gnome editor. I use that for viewing only.

-Edit2: The VI campaign has the extra brothel as default, a different tech tree for taverns and brothels and as far as I can see that hasn't been changed.

naut
03-08-2008, 14:50
DATA START
7 CASTLE "Warrior Hold, Stockade, Fortified Village, Fort, Fort Motte, Fort Motte Bailey, Keep, Stone Keep" "CASTLE, TROOP_PRODUCER" "200, 400, 600, 1000, 200, 200, 1200, 600" "1,2,3,4,1,1,6,1" "{}, {CASTLE},{ CASTLE2},{ CASTLE3},{ CASTLE4},{CASTLE5}, { {CASTLE4}, {CASTLE5}, {CASTLE6}},{ CASTLE7}" "warriors hold, stockade, fortified village, Fort, Fort Motte, Fort Motte Bailey, Keep, Keep Curtainwall, Keep Curtainwall Ballista," "Warrior Hold, Stockade, Fortified Village, Fort, Fort, Fort, Keep, Keep," "POVERTY_STRICKEN(10), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(10), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(120), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(120), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(120), POPE(120), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(120), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(120), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(120), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(120), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(120), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(120), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(100), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(10), POVERTY_STRICKEN(10), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(10), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(180), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(180), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(180), POPE(180), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(180), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(180), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(180), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(180), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(180), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(180), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(150), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(10), POVERTY_STRICKEN(10), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(10), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(270), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(225), CATHOLIC_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(270), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(270), POPE(270), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(270), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(270), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(270), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(270), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(225), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(270), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(270), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(225), REBELS(225), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(10), POVERTY_STRICKEN(10), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(10), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(405), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(337.5), CATHOLIC_TRADER(337.5), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(405), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(337.5), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(405), POPE(405), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(405), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(405), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(405), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(337.5), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(405), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(337.5), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(405), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(405), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(337.5), REBELS(337.5), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(10), POVERTY_STRICKEN(0), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(0), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(40), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(10), CATHOLIC_TRADER(30), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(30), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(10), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(20), POPE(70), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(40), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(50), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(30), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(10), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(40), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(5), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(10), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(10), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(5), REBELS(25), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(20), POVERTY_STRICKEN(0), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(0), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(40), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(10), CATHOLIC_TRADER(30), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(30), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(10), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(20), POPE(70), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(40), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(50), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(30), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(10), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(40), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(5), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(10), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(10), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(5), REBELS(25), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(20), POVERTY_STRICKEN(10), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(10), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(405), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(337.5), CATHOLIC_TRADER(337.5), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(405), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(337.5), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(405), POPE(405), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(405), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(405), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(405), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(337.5), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(405), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(337.5), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(405), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(405), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(337.5), REBELS(337.5), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(10), POVERTY_STRICKEN(0), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(0), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(40), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(10), CATHOLIC_TRADER(30), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(30), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(10), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(20), POPE(70), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(40), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(50), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(30), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(10), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(40), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(5), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(10), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(10), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(5), REBELS(25), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(20), POVERTY_STRICKEN(0), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(0), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(40), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(10), CATHOLIC_TRADER(30), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(30), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(10), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(20), POPE(70), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(40), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(50), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(30), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(10), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(40), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(5), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(10), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(10), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(5), REBELS(25), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(20), " NO "0, 1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4" "-5, -10, -10, -15, -15, -15, -20, -20" " 200, 200, 260, 320, 320, 420, 420, 560"
2 MUSTER_FIELD "Muster Hall, Barracks, Kings Hearth" "TROOP_PRODUCER, AGENT_PRODUCER" "200,500,750" "1,2,6" "{CASTLE},{CASTLE2,MUSTER_FIELD}, {CASTLE3,MUSTER_FIELD2}" "viking inn, drinking den, mead hall" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(130), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(150), REBELS(1), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(0), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(195), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(225), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(225), CATHOLIC_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(225), POPE(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(225), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(225), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(225), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(225), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(225), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(225), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(225), REBELS(1.5), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(0), POVERTY_STRICKEN(11.25), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(292.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(337.5), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(337.5), CATHOLIC_TRADER(337.5), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(337.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(337.5), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(337.5), POPE(337.5), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(337.5), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(337.5), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(337.5), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(337.5), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(337.5), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(337.5), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(337.5), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(337.5), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(337.5), REBELS(2.25), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(0), " "{{BOWYER(50),HORSE_BREEDER(50)},{ROYAL_COURT(150),BOWYER2(50),HORSE_BREEDER2(50),ARMOURER(100),METAL SMITH(100)}" NO "{},{UPGRADE_VALOUR(1)},{UPGRADE_VALOUR(2)}" "1,2,3"
2 BOWYER "Butts, New Bowyer, New Master Bowyer" TROOP_PRODUCER "200, 400, 600" "1,2,4" "{CASTLE3},{CASTLE4,BOWYER},{CASTLE7,BOWYER2}" "Butts, Workshop Level 1, Workshop Level 2" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(1), CATHOLIC_TRADER(200), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(80), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(120), POPE(120), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(120), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(120), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(120), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(120), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(50), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(100), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(1), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(1.5), CATHOLIC_TRADER(300), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(120), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(180), POPE(180), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(180), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(180), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(180), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(180), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(75), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(150), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(1.5), POVERTY_STRICKEN(11.25), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(225), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(225), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(2.25), CATHOLIC_TRADER(450), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(180), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(270), POPE(270), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(270), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(270), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(270), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(270), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(112.5), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(225), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(225), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(225), REBELS(225), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(2.25), " "{MUSTER_FIELD(100), MUSTER_FIELD2(100)},{MUSTER_FIELD3(100)},{ROYAL_COURT(100)}" NO FN_08 "{}, {UPGRADE_VALOUR(1)},{UPGRADE_VALOUR(2)}" "3,4,5" "{FN_00, FN_02, FN_03, FN_04, FN_05, FN_06, FN_07, FN_08},{FN_00, FN_02, FN_03, FN_04, FN_05, FN_06, FN_07, FN_08,{FN_00, FN_02, FN_03, FN_04, FN_05, FN_06, FN_07, FN_08}"
1 BLACKSMITH "Blacksmith, Master Blacksmith" TROOP_PRODUCER "300, 600" "2,4" "{CASTLE2},{CASTLE4, BLACKSMITH}" "blacksmith, master blacksmith" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(10), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(120), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(70), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(70), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(120), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(15), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(180), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(105), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(105), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(180), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(150), POVERTY_STRICKEN(11.25), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(22.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(270), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(157.5), CATHOLIC_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(157.5), POPE(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(225), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(225), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(225), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(225), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(225), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(225), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(270), REBELS(225), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(225), " NO "2,4"
1 ARMOURER "New Armourer, New Master Armourer" NON_PRODUCER "300, 600" "3,6" "{CASTLE2,BLACKSMITH, IRON_MINE},{CASTLE4,ARMOURER}" "blacksmith, master blacksmith," "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(10), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(120), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(70), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(70), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(120), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(15), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(180), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(105), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(105), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(180), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(150), POVERTY_STRICKEN(11.25), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(22.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(270), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(157.5), CATHOLIC_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(157.5), POPE(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(225), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(225), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(225), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(225), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(225), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(225), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(270), REBELS(225), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(225), " "{MUSTER_FIELD(100), MUSTER_FIELD2(100),HORSE_BREEDER(100),BOWYER(100)},{MUSTER_FIELD2(100),MUSTER_FIELD3(100), BLACKSMITH2(100), HORSE_BREEDER2(100), BOWYER2(100)}" NO "UPGRADE_ARMOUR(1), UPGRADE_ARMOUR(2)" "3,5"
1 METALSMITH "New Metalsmith, New Master Metalsmith" NON_PRODUCER "300, 600" "3,6" "{CASTLE2,BLACKSMITH, IRON_MINE},{CASTLE4,METALSMITH}" "blacksmith, master blacksmith" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(10), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(120), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(70), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(70), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(120), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(15), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(180), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(105), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(105), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(180), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(150), POVERTY_STRICKEN(11.25), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(22.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(270), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(157.5), CATHOLIC_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(157.5), POPE(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(225), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(225), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(225), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(225), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(225), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(225), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(270), REBELS(225), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(225), " "{MUSTER_FIELD(100), MUSTER_FIELD2(100),HORSE_BREEDER(100),BOWYER(100)},{MUSTER_FIELD2(100),MUSTER_FIELD3(100), BLACKSMITH2(100), HORSE_BREEDER2(100), BOWYER2(100)} " NO "UPGRADE_WEAPON(1), UPGRADE_WEAPON(2)" "3,5"
1 SIEGE_ENGINEER "New Siege Engineer, New Siege Workshop" TROOP_PRODUCER "300, 600" "2,4" "{CASTLE4},{CASTLE7,SIEGE_ENGINEER}" "Workshop Level 1, Workshop Level 2" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(50), CATHOLIC_TRADER(50), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(80), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(50), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(70), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(1), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(75), CATHOLIC_TRADER(75), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(120), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(75), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(105), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(1.5), " "{TAVERN(100),BROTHEL(100),TAVERN2(100),BROTHEL2(100),TAVERN3(100),BROTHEL3(100,TAVERN4(100),BROTHEL4 (100)}" NO "3,5"
2 MERCHANT "Trader, Trading Post, Merchant" TRADING_POST "800, 1000,1200" "2,4,6" "{ROAD_SYSTEM,CASTLE3}, {CASTLE4, MERCHANT},{CASTLE7, MERCHANT2}" "viking Office Level 1, Office Level 2, Office Level 3" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(180), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(50), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(50), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(80), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(100), REBELS(80), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(180), POVERTY_STRICKEN(270), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(75), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(75), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(120), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(150), REBELS(120), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(270), POVERTY_STRICKEN(405), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(11.25), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(112.5), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(225), CATHOLIC_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(112.5), POPE(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(180), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(225), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(225), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(225), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(225), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(225), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(225), REBELS(180), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(405), " "{PORT(150)},{PORT(150)},{PORT(150)}" NO "3,4,5"
0 LEVY Levy TROOP_PRODUCER 400 2 {} muster field "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(50), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(50), CATHOLIC_TRADER(50), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(50), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(50), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(50), POPE(50), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(50), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(50), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(50), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(50), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(50), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(50), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(50), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(50), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(50), REBELS(50), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(0), " NO 0 "FN_2,FN_3,FN_5" 40 Yes
3 TAVERN "Tavern1, Tavern2, Tavern3, Tavern4" AGENT_PRODUCER "500,600,700, 800" "4,4,4,4" "{CASTLE},{CASTLE2,TAVERN},{CASTLE3,TAVERN2},{CASTLE4,TAVERN3}" "viking Office Level 1, viking Office Level 2, viking Office Level 3, viking Office Level 4 " "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(30), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(40), CATHOLIC_TRADER(80), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(40), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(40), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(20), POPE(40), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(30), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(40), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(40), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(40), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(40), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(40), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(40), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(40), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(20), REBELS(1), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(45), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(60), CATHOLIC_TRADER(120), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(60), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(60), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(30), POPE(60), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(45), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(60), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(60), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(60), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(60), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(60), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(60), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(60), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(30), REBELS(1.5), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(150), POVERTY_STRICKEN(11.25), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(11.25), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(67.5), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(90), CATHOLIC_TRADER(180), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(90), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(90), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(45), POPE(90), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(67.5), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(90), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(90), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(90), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(90), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(90), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(90), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(90), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(45), REBELS(2.25), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(225), POVERTY_STRICKEN(16.875), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(16.875), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(101.25), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(135), CATHOLIC_TRADER(270), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(135), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(135), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(67.5), POPE(135), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(101.25), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(135), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(135), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(135), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(135), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(135), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(135), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(135), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(67.5), REBELS(3.375), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(337.5), " {BROTHEL(100)} NO "{}, {UPGRADE_VALOUR(1)},{UPGRADE_VALOUR(2)}, {UPGRADE_VALOUR(3)}" "1,2,3,4"
3 BROTHEL "Brothel1, Brothel2, Brothel3, Brothel4" AGENT_PRODUCER "500,600,700, 800" "4,4,4,4" "{CASTLE},{CASTLE2,BROTHEL},{CASTLE3,BROTHEL2},{CASTLE4,BROTHEL3}" "viking Office Level 1, viking Office Level 2, viking Office Level 3, viking Office Level 4 " "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(35), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(70), CATHOLIC_TRADER(40), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(40), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(40), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(20), POPE(40), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(40), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(40), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(40), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(40), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(40), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(40), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(40), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(40), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(60), REBELS(1), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(52.5), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(105), CATHOLIC_TRADER(60), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(60), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(60), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(30), POPE(60), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(60), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(60), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(60), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(60), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(60), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(60), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(60), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(60), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(90), REBELS(1.5), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(150), POVERTY_STRICKEN(11.25), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(11.25), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(78.75), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(157.5), CATHOLIC_TRADER(90), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(90), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(90), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(45), POPE(90), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(90), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(90), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(90), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(90), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(90), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(90), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(90), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(90), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(135), REBELS(2.25), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(225), POVERTY_STRICKEN(16.875), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(16.875), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(118.125), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(236.25), CATHOLIC_TRADER(135), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(135), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(135), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(67.5), POPE(135), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(135), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(135), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(135), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(135), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(135), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(135), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(135), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(135), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(202.5), REBELS(3.375), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(337.5), " {TAVERN(100)} NO "{}, {UPGRADE_VALOUR(1)},{UPGRADE_VALOUR(2)}, {UPGRADE_VALOUR(3)}" "2,3,4,5"
0 ROYAL_HALL Royal Hall "NON_PRODUCER, UNIQUE" 1000 6 "{CASTLE2,MUSTER_FIELD2}" Steading "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(120), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(50), CATHOLIC_TRADER(50), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(50), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(80), REBELS(0), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), " NO 3
0 ROYAL_MINT Royal Mint "NON_PRODUCER, UNIQUE" 1000 8 "{CASTLE3,ROYAL_HALL}" Steading "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(60), CATHOLIC_TRADER(75), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(250), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(75), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(100), REBELS(0), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(180), " NO 4 -10
0 COURT_OF_LAW Court of Law "NON_PRODUCER, UNIQUE" 1000 8 "{CASTLE4,ROYAL_MINT}" Steading "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(200), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(70), CATHOLIC_TRADER(90), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(200), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(200), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(200), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(200), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(200), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(200), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(200), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(200), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(200), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(200), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(120), REBELS(0), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), " NO 5 -10
0 ROYAL_ARMOURY Royal Armoury "NON_PRODUCER, UNIQUE" 1000 8 "{CASTLE7,COURT_OF_LAW}" Steading "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(250), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(120), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(200), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(250), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(250), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(250), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(250), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(250), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(250), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(250), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(250), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(250), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(250), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(200), REBELS(0), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), " NO 4
3 IMPROVED_FARMLAND "Forest Clearing, Basic Farms, Viking Farm1, Viking Farm2" FARM_INCOME "1200, 1000, 1000, 1000" "16,16,6,8" "{},{IMPROVED_FARMLAND},{ IMPROVED_FARMLAND2},{ IMPROVED_FARMLAND3}" "forest clearing, basic farms, Farm Level 1, Farm Level 2" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(10), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(1), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(15), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(3), CATHOLIC_TRADER(3), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(3), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(3), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(5), POPE(3), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(10), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(3), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(3), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(3), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(3), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(3), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(3), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(3), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(1), REBELS(3), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(1), POVERTY_STRICKEN(10), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(1), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(25), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(5), CATHOLIC_TRADER(5), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(3), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(5), POPE(3), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(15), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(3), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(3), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(3), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(3), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(3), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(3), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(3), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(1), REBELS(3), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(1), POVERTY_STRICKEN(100), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(50), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(50), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(30), CATHOLIC_TRADER(30), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(30), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(50), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(30), POPE(50), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(50), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(50), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(50), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(50), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(50), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(50), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(50), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(50), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(10), REBELS(50), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), POVERTY_STRICKEN(150), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(75), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(75), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(45), CATHOLIC_TRADER(45), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(45), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(75), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(45), POPE(75), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(75), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(75), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(75), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(75), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(75), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(75), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(75), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(75), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(15), REBELS(75), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(150), " NO "1,2,3,4" "200,400,500,575"
2 HORSE_BREEDER "Stables, Horse Farmer, Horse Breeder" TROOP_PRODUCER "200, 400, 600" "2,4,6" "{CASTLE3},{HORSE_BREEDER, IMPROVED_FARMLAND},{ HORSE_BREEDER2}" "viking stables, horse farmer 2, horse farmer 3, horse farmer 4" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(80), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(70), CATHOLIC_TRADER(20), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(70), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(70), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(200), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(80), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(70), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(1), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(120), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(105), CATHOLIC_TRADER(30), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(105), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(105), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(300), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(120), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(105), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(1.5), POVERTY_STRICKEN(11.25), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(11.25), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(180), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(157.5), CATHOLIC_TRADER(45), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(157.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(157.5), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(450), POPE(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(180), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(225), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(225), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(225), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(225), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(225), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(157.5), REBELS(225), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(2.25), " "{MUSTER_FIELD(100), MUSTER_FIELD2(100)},{MUSTER_FIELD3(100)},{ROYAL_COURT(100)}" NO FN_04 "{}, {UPGRADE_VALOUR(1)}, {UPGRADE_VALOUR(2)}" "3,4,5"
0 ROYAL_COURT Royal Court TROOP_PRODUCER 1000 4 "{CASTLE7,MUSTER_FIELD3}" Office Level 1 "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(400), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(400), CATHOLIC_TRADER(400), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(400), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(500), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(400), POPE(400), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(400), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(400), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(400), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(400), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(400), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(400), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(400), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(400), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(400), REBELS(0), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(1), " "{HORSE_BREEDER3(200)},{BOWYER3(200),ARMOURER2(100), METALSMITH2(100)" NO 5
2 CHURCH "Christian Shrine, Catholic Chapel, Church" AGENT_PRODUCER "50,200,400" "2,4,6" "{},{CASTLE4,CHURCH},{CASTLE7,CHURCH2}" "christian shrine, catholic chapel, church" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(120), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(200), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(50), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(80), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(0), REBELS(0), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(1), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(180), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(300), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(75), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(120), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(0), REBELS(0), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(1.5), POVERTY_STRICKEN(11.25), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(11.25), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(270), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(225), CATHOLIC_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(450), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(112.5), POPE(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(180), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(225), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(225), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(225), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(225), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(225), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(0), REBELS(0), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(2.25), " NO "CATHOLIC,ORTHODOX" "UPGRADE_MORALE(1),UPGRADE_MORALE(2), UPGRADE_MORALE(3)" "0,4,5" 0.1 "10,20,30"
0 ABBEY Abbey CATHEDRAL_INCOME 1500 12 {} Abbey "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(80), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(120), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(80), POPE(80), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(80), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(80), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(80), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(80), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(80), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(80), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(80), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(80), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(0), REBELS(80), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(200), " NO "CATHOLIC,ORTHODOX" 3 0.1 400 10
0 CATHEDRAL Cathedral "AGENT_PRODUCER, CATHEDRAL_INCOME, UNIQUE" 1800 16 "{CHURCH3,CASTLE7}" Cathedral "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(20), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(20), CATHOLIC_TRADER(20), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(20), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(20), POPE(20), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(20), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(20), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(20), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(20), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(20), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(20), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(20), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(20), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(0), REBELS(0), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(50), " NO "CATHOLIC, ORTHODOX" UPGRADE_MORALE(4) 4 0.15 100 40
1 WATCH_TOWERS "Watch Towers, Border Fort" NON_PRODUCER "100, 200" "1,1" "{},{WATCH_TOWERS}" "Watch Towers, Border Fort" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(15), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(20), CATHOLIC_TRADER(20), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(25), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(15), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(25), POPE(25), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(25), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(30), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(25), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(30), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(25), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(25), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(15), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(15), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(1), REBELS(25), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(10), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(22.5), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(30), CATHOLIC_TRADER(30), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(37.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(22.5), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(37.5), POPE(37.5), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(37.5), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(45), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(37.5), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(45), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(37.5), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(37.5), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(22.5), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(22.5), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(1.5), REBELS(37.5), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(15), " YES "1,1" "20,30"
0 PORT Viking Port PORT 750 4 {} Viking Port "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(40), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(40), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(40), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(40), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(15), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(40), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(40), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(50), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(50), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(50), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(50), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(100), REBELS(50), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), " "{MERCHANT(100),MERCHANT2(100), MERCHANT3(100)}" NO "2,3,4"
2 SHIPYARD "Boat Builder, Slipway, Shipyard1" SHIP_PRODUCER "400, 600, 800" "4, 6, 8" "{PORT,CASTLE2},{PORT,CASTLE3,SHIPYARD},{PORT,CASTLE4,SHIPYARD2}" "Boat Builder, Slipway, Shipyard1" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(40), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(80), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(120), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(40), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(40), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(40), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(15), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(40), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(40), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(50), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(50), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(50), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(50), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(100), REBELS(50), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(60), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(225), CATHOLIC_TRADER(120), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(180), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(60), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(60), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(60), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(22.5), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(60), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(60), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(75), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(75), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(75), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(75), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(150), REBELS(75), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(150), POVERTY_STRICKEN(11.25), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(11.25), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(90), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(337.5), CATHOLIC_TRADER(180), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(270), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(90), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(225), POPE(90), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(90), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(33.75), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(90), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(90), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(112.5), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(112.5), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(112.5), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(112.5), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(225), REBELS(112.5), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(225), POVERTY_STRICKEN(16.875), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(16.875), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(135), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(506.25), CATHOLIC_TRADER(270), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(405), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(135), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(337.5), POPE(135), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(135), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(50.625), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(135), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(135), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(168.75), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(168.75), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(168.75), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(168.75), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(337.5), REBELS(168.75), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(337.5), " NO FN_07 "2,3,4,5" "{FN_01, FN_02, FN_03 ,FN_04, FN_05, FN_06, FN_07, FN_08, FN_09, FN_10, FN_11, FN_12, FN_13, FN_14, FN_15},{FN_01, FN_02,FN_03 ,FN_04, FN_05,FN_06, FN_07, FN_08, FN_09, FN_10, FN_11, FN_12, FN_13, FN_14, FN_15},{FN_07}"
2 COPPER_MINE "Copper Diggings,Copper Mine, Copper Mine Complex" LEV1_INCOME "250, 500, 750" "2,4" "{},{COPPER_MINE},{COPPER_MINE2}" "Diggings, Mine Level 1, Mine Level 2" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(120), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(10), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(200), POVERTY_STRICKEN(180), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(15), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(300), " NO "1,2,3" { COPPER } "100,200"
2 SILVER_MINE "Silver Diggings,Silver Mine, Silver Mine Complex" LEV1_INCOME "350, 700, 1200" "2,4" "{},{SILVER_MINE},{SILVER_MINE2}" "Diggings, Mine Level 1, Mine Level 2" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(150), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(10), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(200), POVERTY_STRICKEN(225), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(15), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(300), " NO "1,2,3" { SILVER } "150,300"
2 GOLD_MINE "Gold Diggings, Gold Mine, Gold Mine Complex" LEV1_INCOME "500, 1000, 1500" "2,4" "{},{GOLD_MINE},{GOLD_MINE2}" "Diggings, Mine Level 1, Mine Level 2" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(200), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(10), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(300), POVERTY_STRICKEN(300), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(15), REBELS(225), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(450), " NO "1,2,3" { GOLD } "200, 400"
2 SALT_MINE "Salt Diggings, Salt Mine, Salt Mine Complex" LEV1_INCOME "100, 300, 600" "2,4" "{},{SALT_MINE},{SALT_MINE2}" "Diggings, Mine Level 1, Mine Level 2" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(120), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(10), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(200), POVERTY_STRICKEN(180), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(15), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(300), " NO "1,2,3" { SALT } "50,100"
1 PAGAN_SHRINE "Pagan Shrine, Pagan Sacrificial Shrine" NON_PRODUCER "200,400" "2,4" "{},{CASTLE3,PAGAN_SHRINE}" "pagan shrine, pagan sacrificial shrine" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(0), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(0), CATHOLIC_TRADER(0), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(0), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(0), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(0), POPE(0), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(0), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(0), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(0), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(0), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(0), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(0), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(0), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(0), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(50), REBELS(0), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(0), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(0), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(0), CATHOLIC_TRADER(0), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(0), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(0), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(0), POPE(0), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(0), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(0), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(0), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(0), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(0), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(0), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(0), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(0), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(75), REBELS(0), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(0), " NO PAGAN "UPGRADE_MORALE(2),UPGRADE_MORALE(4)" "0,3" 0.1 "20,40"
2 IRON_MINE "Iron Diggings, Iron Mine, Iron Mine Complex" LEV1_INCOME "250, 500, 750" "2,4" "{},{IRON_MINE},{IRON_MINE2}" "Diggings, Mine Level 1, Mine Level 2" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(120), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(10), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(200), POVERTY_STRICKEN(180), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(15), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(300), " NO "1,2,3" { IRON } "100,200"
1 FORESTER "Forester, Master Forester" "TROOP_PRODUCER, LEV1_INCOME" "250,500" "2,4" "{},{FORESTER}" "viking Office Level 1, viking Office Level 2" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(100), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(10), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(110), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(70), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(120), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(120), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(110), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(110), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(20), REBELS(110), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(150), POVERTY_STRICKEN(180), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(105), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(20), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(300), POVERTY_STRICKEN(120), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(70), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(10), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(200), POVERTY_STRICKEN(180), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(105), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(15), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(300), " NO "1,3" { FOREST } "150,225"
1 FISHERY "Fishery, Master Fishery" LEV1_INCOME "250,500" "2,4" "{PORT},{FISHERY}" "viking Office Level 1, viking Office Level 2" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(100), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(10), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(110), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(200), CATHOLIC_TRADER(200), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(200), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(70), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(120), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(120), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(110), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(110), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(20), REBELS(110), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(150), POVERTY_STRICKEN(180), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(170), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(105), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(20), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(300), POVERTY_STRICKEN(120), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(120), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(160), CATHOLIC_TRADER(120), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(140), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(70), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(10), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(200), POVERTY_STRICKEN(180), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(170), CATHOLIC_TRADER(160), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(105), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(15), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(300), " NO "1,3" "120,160"
1 SWORDSMITH "New Swordsmith, New Master Swordsmith" TROOP_PRODUCER "300, 600" "2,4" "{CASTLE2,BLACKSMITH},{CASTLE4, SWORDSMITH}" "blacksmith, master blacksmith" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(10), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(120), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(70), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(70), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(120), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(15), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(180), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(105), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(105), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(180), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(150), POVERTY_STRICKEN(11.25), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(22.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(270), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(157.5), CATHOLIC_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(157.5), POPE(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(225), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(225), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(225), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(225), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(225), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(225), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(270), REBELS(225), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(225), " NO "2,4"
1 AXESMITH "New Axesmith, New Master Axesmith" TROOP_PRODUCER "300, 600" "2,4" "{CASTLE2,BLACKSMITH},{CASTLE4, AXESMITH}" "blacksmith, master blacksmith" "POVERTY_STRICKEN(5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(10), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(120), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(70), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(70), POPE(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(120), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), POVERTY_STRICKEN(7.5), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(15), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(180), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(105), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(105), POPE(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(180), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(150), POVERTY_STRICKEN(11.25), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(22.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(270), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(157.5), CATHOLIC_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(225), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(157.5), POPE(225), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(225), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(225), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(225), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(225), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(225), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(225), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(225), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(270), REBELS(225), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(225), " NO "2,4"
0 ROAD_SYSTEM "Road System" LEV1_INCOME 500 2 {} basic farms "POVERTY_STRICKEN(100), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(10), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(110), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(70), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(120), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(120), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(110), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(110), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(20), REBELS(110), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(150), POVERTY_STRICKEN(180), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(105), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(20), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(300), POVERTY_STRICKEN(120), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(100), CATHOLIC_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(100), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(100), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(100), POPE(70), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(100), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(100), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(100), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(100), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(100), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(100), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(100), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(10), REBELS(100), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(200), POVERTY_STRICKEN(180), DESPERATE_DEFENCE(7.5), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST(150), CATHOLIC_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER(150), CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER(150), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER(150), POPE(105), CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE(150), CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE(150), ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST(150), ORTHODOX_STAGNANT(150), MUSLIM_PEACEFUL(150), MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST(150), MUSLIM_DEVOUT(150), BARBARIAN_RAIDER(15), REBELS(150), CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(300), " NO 0 "75,150,225,300"

Hmmm, Notepad++ you say. I've only ever used it for HoI2, makes more sense than Gnome or Dragon Editors.

Edit: Found some trace elements of deleted buildings using Notepad++ as you suggested. Will test to see if it works now.

Edit: That solved that and a subsequent bug, but now I get a bug saying multiple personalities in the Tavern/Brothel rows, even though I haven't changed them!?

macsen rufus
03-08-2008, 16:23
I just spotted that there's another image there which I can't see (little red X....) DOH!

One further thought is that if it's referring to line 11 as line 12 there may be an extraneous line-break or tab in one of the earlier entries.

The "multiple personalities" is bit of a mystery, unless your tavern is serving absinthe :clown: But it looks as though you have have four sets of personality preferences for each building, maybe a fine-tooth trawl through there may reveal something repeated, typoed, whatever??? :inquisitive:

caravel
03-08-2008, 20:31
Your file is ok apart from the last line "Road System". The last few fields are messed up. I removed this part:

0 "75,150,225,300"

And replaced with:

1 75

After this it loaded into gnome editor as normal. (I had to replace all the header info first - I assume this is present in your file but you'd just removed it to post here?)

naut
03-09-2008, 03:55
Thanks, yeh the header info is in my file. :2thumbsup:

Edit: I get this bug now:

https://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2074/bugvu5.jpg

Edit: I deleted all the entires in that column and I get:

https://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3892/bugws5.jpg

Which makes no sense.

caravel
03-09-2008, 15:18
That is an annoying section, it needs to have data in it for the game to work, as far as I know, and you have to repeat the data for each upgrade. So for example if you had a one stage building such as a port this would do:

"POVERTY_STRICKEN(5) /\/\/\/ CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), "

But if we modified the port to have an upgrade it would need to look something like this:

"POVERTY_STRICKEN(5) /\/\/\/ CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(100), POVERTY_STRICKEN(10) /\/\/\/ CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT(150), "

The section has to be repeated for every subsequent upgrade. Each building/upgrade needs one of those sections that starts with "POVERTY_STRICKEN()" and finishes with "CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT()". The sections just but together continuously with double quotes around the whole lot.

Looking at your column 10 row 25 (Copper Mine) shows the original mine (renamed the diggings) and upgrade plus one new upgrade. The problem is that you have only two sections for this instead of three.

The same is the case for your other mines where you've added the diggings and the same problem may exist in other parts of the file, I have yet to check.

I think your castle line has one too many now also as you've removed an upgrade from there. Your best bet is to check all of your number of upgrades add one to this and check that column 10 has the same number of building preference sections.

naut
03-10-2008, 05:24
Buildings
Units
Map
Factions
Slow and steady wins the race ~;p~;)

We shall fwee...Wodewick
03-13-2008, 22:07
I'd like to point out that I have in my house an old map of (the seven kingdoms) and that the east anglian flag shouldn't have the cross of saint george as I believe he was not the patron of East Anglia. So it should have the shield in the middle, nothing more.

gl with the mod!

naut
03-25-2008, 08:06
Marathon unit adding at the moment, 18 different Irish troops. :laugh4:

procopius1980
06-17-2008, 19:36
It's a shame this project appears to have been put on hold. This is exactly what I've wanted, but I can understand that mods of this nature take a care deal of time and effort that not everyone is graced enough to have.

Cheers!

Martok
06-18-2008, 20:21
Indeed; time is often a limiting factor. In Rythmic's specific case, I know he tends to be rather busy, especially during the school year. 'Tis a pity for the rest of us of course, but often times real life gets in the way.... ~;)

By the way, welcome to the Org, procopius1980. ~:wave:

Raz
06-24-2008, 10:14
Don't worry, Aussie school holidays are just a single week away... well, for me at least, might be different in his part of the country. =P

naut
07-25-2008, 10:31
Alright, I'll have a beta out in a few days. Just for play-testing and balancing, it won't have all the Info_Pics or Battle textures, but peasant placeholders.

Martok
07-25-2008, 17:59
E-e-e-e-excellent. :2thumbsup:

Cecil XIX
07-30-2008, 00:13
Hmm, looks like I'll have to make room on my harddrive. :eyebrows:

DragonsWarrior
07-30-2008, 11:55
this mod is looking great i was wondering when will this mod start? :yes:

naut
08-04-2008, 16:03
Slight hitch, I got an unexpected error while adding the units. I know which factions units are causing the errors, but not which units or what part of them is doing it. May take a little while to get it working.

Martok
08-04-2008, 20:04
No worries, mate. I realize tracking down and fixing these things is a chore. Whenever you're ready, we'll be waiting. ~:)

naut
08-13-2008, 09:37
Beta will be up in a while. There are some interesting issues at the moment. But, it is playable, and I think it adds a bit of atmosphere.

Martok
08-14-2008, 07:44
Cool, man. Can't wait to see what you've got for us!

naut
08-17-2008, 14:38
Alright I've got the beta up now. I hope the installer works. Took longer than I expected, was waiting to get permission from several modders to use their work, but since Viking Horde is never really here I thought I'd proceed, crediting him for all the work he did that I borrowed.

I'll look into whether I can get it to work with Tyberius's upgrade for XL now, be good if I could. Save ya'll some hard-drive space.